How the fuck

>shakes off being impaled through his entire torso with a longsword like it was nothing
>appears to not be affected at all by Sandor stabbing him repeatedly in the neck with a knife

Explain this shit, Yea Forums.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 11.39.39 PM.png (1318x998, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VaIwtO6VWCU?t=176
youtube.com/watch?v=alEpErlD2hQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king
youtube.com/watch?v=GfFLjXszBiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did he look like a giant retarded baby.

dragons exist user

A wizard did it

Attached: EA3AE93B-60A2-434A-9B2C-8265F3F3057F.png (1280x1440, 1.76M)

He's hopped up on painkillers Qyburn has been pumping him with.

He’s a giant undead monster lol

Now you know how Jason Vorhees came to be. It was fucking Qyburn

really? this is the shit you had a problem with?
not beric coming back 19 times?
not arya not having her wound infected when she was stabbed in the gut and swam through shit water?
not littlefinger being killed off because he was too smart to write plot for?

Robyn would have loved to see the Mountain fly

Attached: download (1).jpg (181x278, 11K)

well the only thing we see is Qyburn pulling blood out of rats and then mixing/drawing/injecting blood into Gregor

if there's power in king's blood maybe there's superpowers in rat king blood

He's a Frankenstein tier creature, you fucking retard. A thread diez for this.

I wonder if Hafthor is still going to be rocking The Mountain shirts and being called onto stage to lift by that title now. This show no longer deserves to be associated with the strongest man in the world.

necromancy
Qyburn created his own wight

High on PCP

Wtf happened to Varys?

How the fuck would you know whether or not OP has questioned those moments as well

why not make more than one?

because that would subvert my expectations

Why was his face so fat?

Qyburn stuffed a bunch of fetuses into his ass and made him into a pseudo zombie. It's blood magik man.

When he disobeyed Cersei I thought he was going to rape her

He was an evil varys

go back to instagram, faggot

>even the mountain loved cersei

Attached: 1530816112096.jpg (516x493, 60K)

So can we assume then that The Mountain survived falling 1000 ft through the Red Keep?

MILK OF THE POPPY
I
L
K

I just want to know why he's suddenly fully autonomous now, and why he gives a fuck about Sandor.

made me lel, good work

because cleganebowl literally had to happen no matter how forced it felt and how shit it was executed.

Did you forget the fact that he's a reanimated corpse, like Frankenstein's monster? How is THIS your issue with this episode, when Arya The Savior of Kings Landing literally rode off into the sunset on a pale horse at the end.

Based Qyburn created a wight from SCIENCE. What a mad lad.

Nah. He's got nothing left to add to whatever bullshit ending they decide to tack onto this clusterfuck.

>AAAAGGGH DIE DIE DIE DIE
>*stabs him in the arms, shoulders and neck*
>*only stabs him in the face when he starts gouging his eyes out*
BRAVO

so you're saying he's still alive then?

The line in the show is "who shot Hannibal?" What a weak meme.

If this season wasn't written by complete morons the hound would have pulled out an obsidian blade and kill him like a white walker.

The writers are dumb as fuck.

Then why did he kill his drug connection? Forgot about that part, it was so stupid when he just kills him.

How does a sword goes through steel armor?

he fell into fire
fire kills the undead

Totally didn't get that either. You already stuck a sword through his body. Fuck neck or sides just go straight for the melon

The only reason the Mountain held on to the will do live was to fuck over his brother again when he would inevitably show up for revenge.

Man, I was thinking that too, hopefully he's carrying one just in case they pop up or for memory purposes, and then loses his weapon and uses the dragonglass as last resort.

Its science, Qyburn ain't got to explain shit

Uh, then why didn't he attack him in the meeting at the dragon pit?

>Explain this shit, Yea Forums.
He died years ago, he's a walking corpse.

frankensteined animated corpse, from the looks of right cheek and neck perhaps an experimental strain of greyscale created by Qyburn

youtu.be/VaIwtO6VWCU?t=176

how was the original fight filmed like 7 years ago better than this fight?

S1 Mountain was far superior. Hafthor is kinda chubby (like most powerlifters I guess), but the real problem is that he's literally 20 years younger than than Rory. Older brother? He never looked the part whatsoever.

Cheeseburgers

holy shit robin is the kid from umbrella academy

Uncle Fester has been lifting.

People would have intervened and ruined it.

>blocks your path

Attached: 30got-nightking-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1152, 303K)

SWIM loves tea of the poppy

speaking of, qyburn getting casually yeeted into the bricks gave me a hearty laugh

>zombie

Next thread cause OP is a moronic faggot.

Forbidden zombie magic qyburn discovered in the archives of the citadel in old Town

This show has literal zombies, magic, dragons, people being revived, plants that do an abortion, stone men that when they touch you, turn you to stone, incest, warlocks, female swordsmen

This is what gets you?

I get why Sandor hates Gregor so much, but why does Gregor hate Sandor so much?

I legit thought he was more threatening alive then the way he looks now. Must have been the beard.

not undead dummy

Sandor took his fucking toys.

Hound had a much worse life (aside from the obvious thing that happened to the mountain) so he looks like shit. Worked for me. Hafthor is not a powerlifter but a strongman, meaning he trains with and for practical lifts primarily like natural stone lifts/carries, truck pulls, etc. and he is the best at them. Nothing is more beautiful than a body exemplifying functional strength rather than aesthetics, at least to me.

He looks like the zombie baby from Dead Alive.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: C86426FD-53EE-4083-9098-E49492F17DE6.jpg (1200x627, 183K)

>powerlifters
Not sure i'd consider powerlifters and strongmen the same thing here

Which one ?

Attached: A mountain range.jpg (610x408, 82K)

Cleganebowl pleasently suprised me. It actually lived up to the hype

Attached: 1552331537543.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

He’s not a walker you dumb fuck. He wont die to obsidian. He’s basically a golem, animated bunch of flesh that feels nothing and has no weak point

It's already been foreshadowed that part of him is still in there, you weren't paying attention

Flesh golem is the best description really.

Attached: wc3_flesh_golem.jpg (266x283, 15K)

>It's already been foreshadowed that part of him is still in there, you weren't paying attention
When?

OLD THING GOOD
NEW THING BAD

tier list is literally left to right

strongmen > power/olympic lifters > half assed gym goers > fags > bodybuilders

youtube.com/watch?v=alEpErlD2hQ

I love how he instantly submits to his king and dodges the swing in one motion. The Mountain looks like a blithering idiot in this fight, though he also did against Oberyn as well. I'd chalk that up to the actor not really being familiar with a sword more than anything.

oops

I personally prefer Season 4 Mountain over Season 1 but that's just me.

who is this??

Have you never played an RPG? Undead are only weak to blunt damage

That seemed more Hound's vengeance boner than showing Mountain's in there somewhere. It looked like he was just moving cause Hound was going for Cersei.

Sauce?

I'm not saying it was well written, but it was foreshadowing. And I think it's pretty clear especially in retrospect that it's D&D using the Hound to basically tell us that cleganebowl is happening. GRRM will do it better

Hafthor, although they should've given him platform shoes to make him look 8 feet tall and aged him a little.

Strongmen hold most of the records in static lifts despite those being the things powerlifters train exclusively for, sometimes by huge margins compared to the records held by powerlifters. That is kind of embarrassing when you think about it, to sacrifice variety and not even be the best at what you do focus on.

Attached: 5781875a9ca8f.png.jpg (1200x668, 83K)

There's a rat king?

Magic?

First actor was the best because he actually looked mean. Middle looks like a giant baby and too nice. Also, too 'modern' and out of place in a medieval setting. Guy on the right wasn't even noticeable or given enough screentime, so who knows.

>Middle looks like a giant baby and too nice.
Yeah, 'thor is not an actor and he is also a sweetheart, he doesn't have the demeanor to be a murderous rapist.

veruca james

far right is the only choice

It was okay, but the poor fight coreography and ridiculous cuts back to Arya falling down in the streets of Kings Landing like there was some deeper meaning there ruined it for me. I loved the shot of the dragon flying over their heads.

Why was judge holden in Game of Thrones?

Yeah totally unlike Hafthor amirite

pure kino

Attached: dddd.jpg (900x1026, 71K)

I concur

He's an artificially created zombie/wight. Wights only die to fire. That's the entire crux of the Cleganebowl: in order to kill Gregor, Sandor must use the one thing he's scared of. The show got it surprisingly right this time.

He let the fire blow him into the sea and swam back to his people. COUGH was just a ruse to maintain his secret, which is why he exaggerated so much.

Sandor Clegane is an anthropomorphism of Arya Stark's vengeful way of life.
The Mountain is an anthropomorphism of Hate.

Cersei used Hate as her protector. Everyone was afraid of Cersei's hate and vengeance crashing down upon them.

Arya abandons her Vengeful Way of Life as everything crumbles around her. She can't finish her list because she'd rather live than sacrifice herself to ensure a death.

Sandor shows us what would've became of Arya should she persist in her vengeful way of life. This old dead thing that's just there consuming you, you can't stab it to death, you can't kill it. It just beats you over and over again until it takes everything from you.

why did qyburn shave his beard?

Do you honestly believe the two jews thought of that ?

Speculation:
Souls exist. Normally, when you die, they go somewhere else.
Qyburn just used some sort of hack bullshit to go "nope" and bind the soul to a walking corpse, stuffed it full of venom and preservatives, and set it loose.

Nah, probably not even George thought of it.
I think they just wanted a nice scene with Sandor & Arya and then to kill off all the side fucks so they can set up whatever time travel reset they want next episode.

As a Prestonfag, though fuck his pet Carmine and both of them backpedaling as a show defender, I know that GRRM has a bunch of books about people who control zombies to do manual labor- and it wouldn't be too off if Qyburn found a way to basically automate The Mountain with all the other supernatural shit in the edges of the story.

Gregor hates everything, he just hates Sandor a bit more than everything else because he's lasted longest and hates him back.

>7 seasons of wanting vengeance
>Right as they're about to meet Cersei
>"Go away girl"
>"O olright den"
This is what brilliant and believable characterization looks like.

It doesn't even need to be _that_ supernatural. It's pretty much an ur-myth that the soul controls the body and not the other way around. Putting a soul back into a dead body is the old folkloric basis of vampires, golems, etc, etc, etfuckingc.

Lmfao too true unfortunately

>and not even be the best at what you do focus on
Strongmen are genetic freaks. Faulting Power-lifters for not being able to keep up with someone who has 50% more body-weight is moronic, to say the least.

Of all the times to change your mind about your life's purpose, watching a dragon literally demolish the world is a pretty good one. I'd be reevaluating my career in accounting pretty quick, let alone fancy high-power murder-vengeance.

She already ended one giant arc with her retarded shenanigans, she didn't need to nothing personnel this one too.

Attached: 1556517225998.png (128x106, 18K)

This, the setup was executed near perfectly and was legit hype (taking out four queensguards so quickly looked a bit dumb, would have been better if all of them were crushed by the debris), Qyburn getting got and Cersei skittering away, but the fight itself was weak. The whole thing with Gregor is he's a walking tank and just smashing at his armour is pointless, Sandor knows this better than anyone yet just does the same thing anyway.

You can tell D&D are ready for Star Wars with the low rent Sith Lord look the mountain had.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king

Is this dare I say it, punished varys a man denied serving the true king of westeros?

>not wdf sansa

Yeah it was garbage, I'd have preferred if there was a moment of catharsis for Sandor where he realizes its better to live than die or protect than kill- something that changed from the start of the story but I think he's the same all the way through.

Season 1 Sandor would still probably tell Arya to go live then go murder his brother. So the metaphor of "vengeance bad" is there but its not a great one.

bro don't you know Sandor and Arya are the same person and Arya is Sandor's big gay mary sue vagina war is bad? lrn 2 reed thx

Yup, just jam that dagger in his ear right off the bat.

Crazy Dragon Lady burning down the entire city wasn't in the original plan retard.

>it wasn't snow in Daenerys's vision but ash
DARE I SAY... KINO?

He looks like an idiot because he is an idiot, his size and strength and armour no normal man can wear allows him to completely overwhelm most people, but he's not particularly skilled. Oberyn could have survived killing him if he wasn't such a showboating fucktard fishing for a confession.

That's because powerlifting actually controls for drugs.
Strongmen is a pharmacology competition, not an actual strength sport.

Why does his makeup look like shit compared to the scene when he takes off his helmet to torture that nun

Lasha is unironically the greatest heavyweight strength athlete of our generation you absolute faggot.

That video is just boring and she doesn't look like that at all. Just fyi.

>Lmfao too true unfortunately

When was Yea Forums overrun by zoomer mulatto grotto looking niggers born after 2000?

When you started posting.

>powerlifting actually controls for drugs
>atually controls for drugs

LOL. Some lesser known and participated in federations are slightly more stringent about drug testing, most don't and are all but officially dope-friendly and only test if you set a record, which nobody who competes at that level would be stupid enough to be on their cycle during the competition.

You're right in the sense strongman push the dosages further, but green, wheels, etc are all pushing a shitload.

>sacrifice variety and not even be the best at what you do focus on.
Lmk when a strongman squats over 1000 lbs in sleeves or benches over 700 lbs or throws 220 kg overhead in a single motion from the ground. The deadlift will always be the shittiest lift and the fact that a 215 lb dude can lift almost as much as a 470 lb dude prooves that.

It's actually "who killed Hannibal?" you fucking casual

>fight between two men
>UHHH DIE DIE DIE PLS OMG LIKE WHY

Did a woman write this

on that necro-eatine bro. gotta hit that shit for max gains for your undead body bro. this is not achievable natty bro!

>Did a woman write this
Why yes actually do you have a problem with that my dear

So what was the point of this fight?

Powerlifting is for genetic dead ends and manlets

A cop out for sure since every other riddle and prophecy has been complete bullshit.

You're worse than bookfags and showchads. You're just a faggot who watches GOT cause "everybody's doing it" and you don't wanna be left out.

I bet you did "planking" and the "ice bucket challenge" too. If I saw you irl, I'd smash your nigger head in.

Attached: 1553515356009.jpg (2000x1315, 257K)

different leagues with different roids testing standards. when is the last time a "strongman" who holds a so called world record participated in an actual, sanctioned power-lifting competition? if they could, they would. but they wouldn't pass the testing.

Such as? Name one prophecy in the show and I can explain it. God I hate Yea Forums sometimes.

>WHY... WON'T.... YOU.... DIIIEE-hrblgh

Attached: Oblivion-guard.png (694x378, 439K)

Right fits older brother, then left.

>feels nothing
Why did he disobey to go fight the Hound then? He's more like a plague marine. A soul, memories intact, locked within a rotting corpse.

Valonqar

Never mentioned in the TV version.

>Projecting

>seething

I've been watching season 1 and I all I remember is he accompanied Arya on her journey, was joffreys guard, and helped sansa.

not even close. He is literally a 40k plague marine.

Attached: plague.jpg (452x731, 238K)

He was a golem. Look it up.

He fell into the fire so no

Not going to watch it, but going to spoiler it in my workplace. Does Arya do any mary sue shit in this episode?

Flesh golems exist?

You just assumed Sandor was a mindless zombie that was never really a sure thing

He was brought back by some kind of weird science bullshit he wasn't a zombie from magic.

NO reason to think he wasnt still himself just totally dependent on Qyburn to keep living.

Being already dead probably helped, stupid.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

>moves to protect queen
>no reaction at all to the hounds words

lol google "foreshadowing"

the force was strong with him

based

He's a dead body what do you expect nigger?

what is dead may never die

Why didn't Qyburn create more of them? Sure, they'd probably do fuck all against the dragon but they'd be a decent defense against the Dothraki and Unsullied.

>and he is also a sweetheart
When he isn't getting arrested for beating the shit out of his girlfriend

Did a man write this?

Attached: 1544011386675.jpg (500x639, 190K)

I would love to hear these neckbeards hating on the fucking GOAT, call HT a "giant baby" in person.

My suspension of disbelief gone af.

I was kind of disappointed that the leak about him being on fire and Sandor just puts him down wasn't true. Fight was good but I couldn't help but think it was just fan service that reverses his character arc, same as Jaime (though that's just retarded not fanservice)

>powerlifting actually controls for drugs.
ahahahahahahaha

based and Hannibal pilled

It was pretty obvious to me, the "why won't you die!" line sounded more directed at his hatred that just wouldn't die at that point, and the mountain just symbolized that. Jews love symbols in story telling.

That's because the most gifted guys do Olympic Weightlifting, the freaks of nature do Strongman, and the guys with the best genetics (frame, insertions, drug tolerance etc) do Bodybuilding. Powerlifting is a garage sport for people who aren't gifted enough to be in the other sports and I say this as someone who does the occassional powerlifting meet.

>This is what brilliant and believable characterization looks like.
Arya never planned to sacrifice her life to kill Cersei, it is perfectly believable.

>no reaction at all
Very foreshadowed wow

he'd laugh, have you ever seen a vid of the real him? he seems like the most gentle person in the entire world. he isn't capable of that mean rapist murderer look in his eyes

Yes.

Attached: 1551955046539.png (2160x1080, 1.89M)

Sandor wasnt doing it out of hate. He was doing it out of mercy. His brother had been turned into an abomination and Sandor wanted to put him out of his misery

he probably resented him for keeping him miserable instead of dead

He said the castle was fucking going to collapse and to gtfo what’s the point of killing her then?

Why did he go for the "remember season 4, guys?" kill insread of just using a sword?

What? No. Sandor hates Gregor. Not just because he burned him but because Gregor is a monster. He's everything Sandor pretends he is to push people away.

Just look how devoid of color the series has become compared to this.

>far right is the only choice
Better to be far right than far wrong

left actually looks like he could be related to sandor's actor but the middle was kino when he was killing people for practice before the trial of combat

FROM THE DUSTY MAY SON

>Arya The Savior of Kings Landing
>Literally didn't successfully save anyone but herself
Wat?

The Mountain isn't supposed to be a good swordsman. He's just so overwhelmingly strong and armored head to toe that he's basically the Juggernaut.

You forgot
>Literally get's stabbed through the eye and in the brain
>takes a step back, begins trying to pull the knife out
And the answer you're looking for is:
It's magic. This is a show with dragons, psychics, wizards, zombies and fucking resurrection.

I think he looks perfect. The show went downhill in terms of attention to detail like props and make-up, but his face is on point.

his visibly rotting corpse should have been shred to pieces with each blow by the Hound, but instead he's somehow as invincible as Drogon in this episode. sad thing is this scene made the most sense in the entire episode.

jousting is intense and the mountain actually looked pissed off. I couldn't really tell how conscious zombie mountain was.

your grace?

Attached: 1557585304901.jpg (1200x812, 281K)

KINO

It makes no less sense than the undead that the Night King created. It's fucking magic.

He shows capability for intelligent thought when he defies Cersei's orders to battle his brother
So if that's the case, why didn't a dagger to the head kill him?

ratking never losing hype

This He is the fighter thats rely on mass and hitting hard than technic.

yep. 1 episode left, im done making sense of these shithead writers. maybe aliens will show up in the final episode and vaporize everyone.

What is dead may never die

I don't think he could've died unless he got lit on fire.

Back when armor actually did something in the show.

well they arent a part of the story so that wont happen
you dont pay attention then get mad when you dont understand everything

darth.... vader....

>veruca james
R-Rukia?

Attached: 4060939113_e17c0fbb2b_z.jpg (640x481, 102K)

he glared at her when she wanted to break up his fight with sandor

>taking out four queensguards so quickly looked a bit dumb, would have been better if all of them were crushed by the debris
Ah yes. Conveniently kill off dozen of guards by falling debris and leave only the main characters alive for the expected fight scene. You would make a good producer. NOT

every single time. literally 100% the time when a porn screenshot is hot you go watch the video and its just boring ass porn. the pic is hotter than the video

I always knew that at it´s core A song of ice and fire was the story about a badly burn man punching a horrible disfigured giant.
this is exactly what all those books, all those seasons, all those years have build up towards

The only reason Cersei and Qyburn survived it was because the Mountain was covering them, and the Mountain is a giganigga zombie/flesh golem who feels no pain. The rest of the queensguard surviving having a tower fall on them makes no sense in the first place.

He's completely right, retard. Leave one of them for the sake of "realism", however killing 4 Guards with literally 4 strikes is beyond cartoonish, especially when we've already seen the Hound fight and almost die to 4 common Lannister soldiers.

>powerlifting
>drug tested

pick one

especially when we've already seen the Hound fight and almost die to 4 common Lannister soldiers.

yeah but oniisan wasn't there that time

Qyburn is a literal GoT version of a necromancer. That's why he was kicked out of the Maesters. For studying things that must not be studied (and until recently didn't even work).

Except olympic weightlifting is much harder, requries better talent, and is an actual olympic event. Strongman is a circus show.

The original was two skilled warriors trying to best each other while the real fight was a guy trying kill an invincible zombie

Not really, aside from surviving.

The problem with middle is that he just doesn't have an evil face. I would legitimately enjoy a fantasy show where he's one of the heroic side characters.

>strongmen > power/olympic lifters

no one with a gym membership would put powerlifters and olympic weightlifters in the same category

please work out before you make another post

Like everything in this fucken show they had to improvise a half-arsed resolution

This corpse rapes.

Attached: S06E06_-_Septa_Unella_Cropped.jpg (360x450, 38K)

Yes. She's basically been established as the central character of the show and has now become immortal. I wouldn't be surprised if Jon and Sansa die fighting Dany and Arya gets the Iron throne.

not really. all she did was live. she didn't save the world again or anything.

Because there was nothing to save the world from. Cersei was an irrelevant villain and Arya had no business having this much screen time during a siege she didn't even participate in.

Left was the living embodiment of rage. We did never see his like again, in GoT.

>Qyburn is a literal GoT version of a necromancer.
Will he come back as a lich?

Attached: 200px-Ashbringer4CoverSampleA.jpg (200x300, 18K)

he should but the writers don't give a fuck. I was really hoping he'd have some secret identity or strange relation to the others

He will come back as a bitch

>the mountain is able to survive more than the night king
fuck d&d

I was hoping his undead condition would make him susceptible to being controlled by the white walkers. Shame they never made it to King's Landing.

back to rebbit

Watching this now in retrospect it's insane how much they lost the plot

There must have been some specific person involved that was fired that caused all this, George Lucas shit happened

Qyburn learned that the red priests can revive dead people and started experimenting with blood magic. Eventually he placed a charm into Clegane's body that doesn't the Mountain die, like a piece of paper on the inside of his mouth.

I mean, the casting choices were kind of limited since the S1 guy walked.

GET

YE

GONE

He's panicking, neck has less bones to deflect the blade and more vitals to hit

I could take him desu

I was hoping he'd still have a beard

This pretty much confirmed that zombie gregor is probably the most powerful fighter in the show universe.

>has a head

He became a tyrant from Resident Evil. Superhuman strength and endurance. Even kinda looks like one.

Attached: tyrant.jpg (900x1620, 269K)

I wished the ending went FULL DARK TIMELINE where Qyburn unleashes a whole fucktonne of dead men army that literally don't die, and sits down on the iron throne

Turns out Night King was charging south to have a necromancer fight

I can't believe Qyburn works for Umbrella

Attached: mountain_gon_give_it.jpg (800x450, 43K)

simple: less frantic jump shots

it was strange that he didn't have other experiments going on after confirming he can actually create super soldiers from dead bodies

Technique.

Huge bitch to do it chemically, have to source the Green Song from T'Inare, and that is easily 2000 gold a vial.

He's a necromancer, not a fucking Jew!

Kekd harder at this than I should've

FEEL THE GLORY OF NECROSIS AND REJOICE

Attached: 20 good hours in paint.png (1496x1880, 2.89M)

was it magical or raw medical badassery?

Probably not. Did you miss all the fucking fire they fell into? Fire tends to kill just about anything in GoT (except the Night King and Dany of course).

even D$D didn't want two separate undead armies and its fucking D&D we're talking about

nah he and hound are targs and will be fine

Attached: 1462288705363.png (472x688, 440K)

Attached: name.jpg (596x332, 40K)

I literally just made all that up.

But in case you wondered, the scribes in T'Inare are able to extract Green Song by extracting the essence from the tongues of new born babies, presented by the donors as tribute to their Moon gods. Takes a good two hundred to fill a vial, bad stuff. That's why all the scribes are mute.

That looks infected.

Don't scratch it.

I just remembered what his face reminded me of

Attached: Image1.jpg (1076x560, 78K)

Wait so who won

Hound suicided to kill him and they both burned to death

Why would scribes extract venom? Their job is to write shit, brainlet.

>plants that do an abortion
The Romans drove a certain species of nettle into extinction using it as an abortifacent. This is nothing new nor magical.

Brazil, great movie.

the whole time they showed his face all I could think of was that he looks like Varys

lord vader?

Holy shit its like a completely different show. Things seemed so much more grounded. Now i feel sad.

Thanks I've never read a single page or watched a single episode of GoT but the constant hyping in this board of whatever this is for years made me interested in the outcome.

I only know of the woman in charge of the costumes in s1-3 left.

High Sparrow on the left

Batista getting desperate for roles now

gotta admit looking back she did a damn good job

kek that file name

I guess that explains why all the armor got shittier looking as the show went on.

>oly and power lifting in the same spot
kys yourself

GOD

>Gregor obediently does whatever Cersei and Qyburn demand.
>Gregor disobeys them, revealing that he wasn't under any spell or anything, so there was no reason for him to become their zombie slave
>Gregor doesn't hate Sandor any more or less than any other jackoff
Was it autism?

Michelle Clapton has been in charge of Costume Design for all seasons outside of s6.

I'VE FOUGHT-OOF-MUDCRABS MORE FEARSOME THAN YOU

never played an rpg u fucking normy?
zombines are weak to fire XD

user, Qyburn can build scorpions that fire medieval era projectiles faster than saturn V rockets easy enough to be used by a single good man while maintaining integrity enough to actually pierce a dragon isntead of showering it with burning particles. The man is basically a Time Lord.

zombies are weak to fire because they are still made of flesh, which fire is pretty good against, its not just an RPG thing you mongoloid

Unless it's the main dragon who can dodge scorpion bolts like he has fucking Ultra Instinct. Fuck this show.

>wtf, why isn’t this show about dragons, ice zombies and magic based in reality when this zombie got snapped

The final two seasons are pure fanservice, complete disregard for any logical continuity in favor of reddit maymay moments shouldn't be surprising at this point.

>Tell me, Lord Renly, when will you be having YOUR friend?

Attached: 1554964070658.jpg (606x576, 374K)

I'm going to watch the first season again, maybe the first four ones, so I can forget the shit it turned to become and pretend it was cancelled

The mountain had the high ground
It's even in his name

>maybe the first four ones
Stop at 2. 3 is too far to avoid the sunk cost fallacy setting in, and 4 is the point where the rot stops pretending not to rear it's ugly head.

What bothers me is I swear Drogon DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING DODGE THEM from my memory, he just flew straight at them and the bolts...fail to hit. Then he goes way up. Then he comes down real fast and burns all the ships. Then he flies really close to the sea while again inexplicably avoiding the bolts with tiny, tiny wing movements. He isn't even really dodging, they're just not working anymore.

...shit, Drogon really does know Ultra Instinct.

This guy gets it, Sandor realised the only way to neutralise his unlimited power was to tackle him through a wall so he briefly had slightly higher ground, and then let the immediate decrease of ground doom them both. Can we talk about that, by the way? Sandor can fucking tackle an absolute unit through a fucking stone castle wall, even if Dany was besieging the castle that part was sturdy enough to support the place they were fighting up until then. Has Sandor secretly had almost as much retard strength as Gregor all this time?

I'm not going to defend this shitpile, however the wall was clearly damaged, we were actually shown that light was shining through the cracks, so it's safe to assume that it was on the verge of collapsing already.

Genuinely feels like a different show

>I've been working on a secret project these past few days my grace

what the fuck happened to varys

the body bloats after it dies, user.

He's alchemical undead, not some shitty magic undead from the north. His not only actually dead, but his body is reinforced. No pain, wounds don't matter. Burning him is probably the best way to kill him.

"Behind that mask, was an idea, Mr Creedy..."

Sure, he got stabbed repeatedly in the shoulder not the neck

>ornate armor
>actual fookin banners banners
>costumes that are something other than black leather stripes

>look up this turbo whore
>every video is her fucking niggers

Hard pass, senpai

He was bloated while alive

She tried many times to save other people they just kept falling and running away

>“It is possible she just lost her footing and fell,” he wrote
story checks out

What's wrong with your FAAAAAAAAACE

Everything about this scene is great. It's insane to think any of the same people are working on the new shit. You'd think all of the original people got replaced with talentless hacks.

Retarded enough to be right

Have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=GfFLjXszBiQ
>mfw brainlets don't into lore

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>Stop at 2. 3 is too far to avoid the sunk cost fallacy setting in, and 4 is the point where the rot stops pretending not to rear it's ugly head.
for u

Can't wait to see his origin story

Attached: GOT.png (608x324, 279K)

>not mirin the homoeroticism of bodybuilding

Attached: boss.webm (480x480, 2.92M)

I legit though varys turned into some kind of vengeful zombie when I first saw the screenshots

He's a big guy

Attached: uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F565438%252F6b1b4a56-f2ba-480d-8c2e-26ba17582fd8.jpg%252F950x534__filt (950x534, 117K)

>That is kind of embarrassing when you think about it...

....not testing for drugs in strongman, yes, indeed, that is embarassing.

>file name
Fuggin got me

>You'd think all of the original people got replaced with talentless hacks.
Not really, I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the script is so hilariously bad now, that it sours everything else in the show, therefore regardless of how well some things are executed they will never be judged fairly. For instance: I think that the recent seasons of GoT had moments of brilliant photography, as well as quality CG, especially for a tv series.
Of course that doesn't save the show from being borderline unwatchable, but it definitely has some talent behind it, just not in the writing department.