/got/ general

Are you hyped for GRRM's game?

Attached: 1D6A8EDF-2874-4813-B6FA-50CFC4428ED0.png (567x786, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winteriscoming.net/2019/05/12/conleth-hill-varys-strong-thoughts-weeks-game-thrones/
vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Great Scott! What the devil are you doing?!

Attached: 2.jpg (1248x897, 477K)

>muh golden company

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells [37.35.879-37.56.732].webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>You can't do this to me! I made yo-ARRRGGGHHH

Attached: 3.jpg (1284x891, 369K)

>Omg noo!!! Sacking cities is wrong!!!

Attached: 74904EDE-CA01-4748-A076-C647A79FF219.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>reddit loved the episode
uh what now?

Attached: 52623984924.jpg (1028x653, 116K)

Shot just like last season's Lannister army BBQ. Intentionally make an army of white men complete pushovers

So, the game will never be released?

we already got a GoT game.

Attached: BHo48zn.jpg (2004x1358, 250K)

>Muh ribbit like it
Who cares. I liked the episode too. They can have their reasons.

>mfw she actually survived dragon fire to the fucking face

Attached: 30t1vz.jpg (659x500, 55K)

awww, 3 more seconds and you would see the green screen atrocity.

>Your people can't fight.

literally perfect

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells 00.10.25.jpg (1122x1080, 305K)

FINISH THE BOOKS YOU FAT FUCK

>One of the proposed ideas was playing as Arya Stark with the bosses being all the important characters from the show.
Uncles btfo

worse,EVERYBODY ELSE DIED
The fuck are they doing?

>desktop app
>app

Attached: 1502551715610.gif (700x526, 1.3M)

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells [45.10.958-45.21.219].webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

>the virgin "I always do the opposite of what reddit says!" vs the chad "I don't think about reddit at al."

Attached: smile_2 (1).png (778x590, 337K)

That's terrible

We have all finally become Jorah

stupid fucking rumor that hasnt been substantiated at all.

She looks so beautiful there

is he right

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-223647__01.jpg (1064x525, 87K)

It's gonna be great. They're gonna release the first five levels and then Martin's heart will explode while he's sitting on the toilet and the player will be stuck forever at a save point.

i never cared about tyrion or jaimie but that scene when he free'd him had me feeling some type of way lads

>most of the cast is white
>brown army gets taken out by white pirates, including brown yas queens getting raped in a 3 on 1 with white pirate chad
>still complain that Strickland proprane and his elephantless army gets taken out by a dragon
Yeah, they're out to get the white race.

Made me want to hug my brother

She cute

Who's he sending it to? Illyrio?

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells 00:03:46.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

Someone help me. I don't understand where all these Dothraki and Unsullied came from? Please this is important to me.

STANDING

Never watched dexter. No one fucking did don't even compare it.

LOST is the closest thing. My Facebook feed is overflowing with upset normies or people who are laughing at it because of how terrible it's become.

who is this

cool, game will have millions of food-stuffs consumable items with no bonuses/buffs, intricate genealogy trees because, why not?, and fillers upon fillers of fillers. 10.000 pages of pretty decent lore that could be resumed to 90, after removing all of the eating, fillers and just by abbreviating the names.

No, Dexter didn't cause mass SJW suicides.

So Bronn's chances of getting a Lordship are basically over now right? And the point of him teleporting into winterfell to threaten Jaime and Tyrion was....

doesn't matter, nobody in their right minds would take arms up against Daenerys and her dragon.. if 50 ballistae didn't kill Drogon, nothing ever will

It's almost as if allowing a character to be vulnerable endears them or something.

kek. spot on

Attached: 1556119253499.gif (308x310, 2.37M)

the madness is sexy

I think the Show writers and most of the showfags have forgotten about Illyrio by now.

user, he's going to be on King Bran's council. Old news, try to keep up.

Lads. Remember when we thought Euron looked at the sky because Drogon had armor? Haha, just kidding their anti-air got heavily nerfed and turns out if you have the sun behind you people can't see very well.

ggwp

f*ck

As much as I'll shit on late GoT writing, Dexter's ending was WAAAY worse.

Attached: I'm in charge here!.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Unreal dude.. finally it is I, jorah the cuck

Attached: le_cuckold.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

How and why, you have to wonder...

>if you have the sun behind you people can't see very well.
Sun position really does make for a tactical advantage, dumbass. If you're looking for flaws look at literally every ballista operator's hesitation to actually fire the ballistas. Using the sun to her advantage was the least shitty thing about that fight.

>two episodes of complete filler
>Bran did nothing against the Night King
>none of the Night's Watch did anything meaningful against the Night King
>Melisandre did nothing meaningful against the night king and didn't even use king's blood for any of her spells
>Night King never got any explanation for how and why he is
>Arya kills the Night King with a normal dragonglass dagger, the same that the entire army were killing white walkers with
>Daenerys spent multiple seasons on a story arc about how she had to reject her true love Daario for the prospect of a political marriage in Westeros, refuses to marry the only man with a claim to challenge Cersei or let his claim be known
>Daenerys loses a dragon because she didn't notice that she ran straight into an entire enemy fleet of ships
>Tyrion lays out a perfect strategy involving all of their at this point many allies that would get Daenerys King's Landing and make her beloved by the people, but Daenerys refuses because there's only two episodes left
>Daenerys goes mad for no reason
>all of Jaime's character development was ruined
>Cersei isn't killed by dragon fire, Arya, or Jaime but by a collapsing building
>Varys the political mastermind could only come up with poison and letters, didn't even try to eliminate Tyrion
and I'm not even touching everything wrong with this season, holy fucking shit

Bran has an all-access pass to the backgrounds of literally everyone, along with the insight to easily interpret what they'll do in the future. If he says "I want Bronn" then Bronn has a job.

>tfw bronn shows up and kills Drogon with his crossbow
>Ser Bronn "Dragonslayr" Stokeworth
>becomes King of Westeros
"do i have to do everything myself?"

>bran does literally nothing and is gonna be king
the fuck?

Did you even watch episode 3? Armor does absolutely fucking nothing anymore.

So be it, Jedi

the fire was aimed at the street faggot, you don't die the moment you walk near a fire

>still getting angry and taking this show seriously
>not joining the fun gang and laughing at the people getting angry and taking this show seriously
Join us. You'll have a much better time.

Attached: TV (7).gif (355x343, 1.79M)

Why didn't Westeros just make all of the Three-Eyed Raven's their kings?

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

Is there actually leaks or something, I haven't been paying attention if there was.

All this rape.... it was beautiful.

Attached: game-of-thrones-bran.jpg (618x412, 103K)

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells 00:54:31.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

Was that little kid playing with a toy car? Did they have cars back then?

>Jon goes to Night Watch
There is no nights watch
>Jon kills Dany
How? She has Drogon and a entire army, how will that happen? How will he escape?

Im fucking confused about finale leaks. Help me bros.

Attached: 1556939993780.jpg (913x1024, 62K)

the good

>dany no longer taking advice and being one step ahead of everyone else
>dany going mad and finally putting her full power on display and destroying everything instead of holding back
>all the destruction from the victims perspective instead of from dany and drogon's perspective
>tyrion saving jaime
>qybern getting qybern'ed

the bad

>euron surviving drogons attack and being the one who morally wounds the kingslayer
>clegane bowl was ok at the start but got kind of cheesy
>jaime not killing cersei

Yes they came out like 2 weeks ago and correctly predicted everything after the battle of winterfell

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells 00:55:59.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

We were told the Night King's origins. Arya used a valyrian steel dagger to kill him. Daario wasn't her true love. The ships were hidden. Dany was told the sun shined out of her arse and believed it. Jaime's regression is development. You believed that prophecy? Yikes. Varys liked Tyrion and didn't expect he would betray him.

have sex.

Then you are very fucking new to /got/ They've been making the rounds ever since shortly before episode 4.

Attached: so far so good.jpg (1432x1041, 355K)

This whole season has been shit. The only reason Yea Forums liked this episode is because Daenerys is now a villain when in reality no sane person actually liked her at any point in the series.

what the fuck does a nigger understand about game of thrones

The graphic sack and innocents being killed was definitely the best part, felt like a nice echo to the sack from Robert's rebellion. That and some nice visuals during Cleganebowl were probably the only positives from this episode. But yeah, properly executed it could have been a nice ending, and if the book ever comes out and does it properly, I'm sure it will be.

>city up in flames
>wildfyre begins to burst
>jon falls back
>dothraki and unsullied still in the city
i really expected a kino moment of the mad queen killing her own subjects "unintentionally" but it turns out none of that mattered and now she has loyal subjects who will rape and murder in her name

what a mary sue

Maybe he swerved us so we'll be actually surprised, it didn't say the fate of the dragon either and Bran being king just seems too silly.

>yfw Bran used his mind powers to drive Dany mad and all so that he could see all the rapes in kings landing
>all the beautiful, beautiful rapes

All hail daenarys, first of her name, bringer of the butthurt, queen of the salt, lock of the cucks, killer of the feminists, loyalist of the aryans, and bringer of the race war. May she reign forever.

Attached: AHHHHHH SAVE ME DARKSTAR.jpg (509x409, 110K)

really cool adding the wildfire pots and people are actually complaining

user, are you saying the sun didn't shine in episode 4? Come on bruh

jesus christ Dany...

absolutely based cripple-killer

Attached: n.jpg (750x738, 116K)

Such a based way to go.

Tyrion and Jaime's goodbye got me a bit emotional when he was saying how he wouldn't have survived as a baby without him.

The whole season is fucked but watching Northmen fucking butcher Lannister soldiers was really cathartic

holy shit why does this sequence have so much comedic value

kings landing is white majority

Are you saying it was shining in their faces in episode 4?
All I'm saying is that using the sun's position to your advantage is one of the oldest tried-and-true tactical supplements there is.

>Jaime fights Euron and kills him
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: 1556876033135.jpg (940x601, 158K)

I only come around here for a hour or so after each episode. Yeah, I believe that ending is just the right amount of disappointment to fit the show.

Is Greyworm just a typical violent N-word?

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells 01:19:57.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

>what will be your symbol King Brandon?
>something beautiful

me too bro
I want to know also. How will it fucking end?

Attached: nogsnek.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

QUEEN OF THE ASHES

BASED

Everyone seems confused on how to feel.

> doesn't matter, had sex

>killing dany and mass triggering twitter like we haven't seen since 2016
>disappointing
Have you considered that you've been watching this show for the wrong reason?

jew majority

The problem is that there's no real reason for it.
> Muh fear
Burn the red keep. Roast the surrounding area and kill all the noblemen that live there. You get fire and blood and you get to keep your "breaker of chains" moniker by not slaughtering the commoners.
> Soldiers need to let off some steam
The northerners didn't want to go. The Unsullied shouldn't care about shit like this. Even Grey worm should have enough discipline. The Dothraki should've just stayed dead from episode 3. And we never heard a peep from them since they came to Westeros so I don't see why they should be a factor
> The populace needs to fear her
Those fuckers are the most docile people on earth. They let Cersei blow up half the city's notables and their pope.

Don't forget that this city was a symbol for Targaryan dominance ever since her Ancestors built the city.

Jon and Dany will be alone in the throne room or something like that. Dany will give him a last chance to be with her. She knows John will kill her but she's so deluded she wants to desperatly believe Jon loves her, that someone at all in this whole world loves her. After he's killed her he will surrender and be arrested, by that point everyone will know the truth of his parentage. There is no night's watch but Jon simply wants a reason to not have to live in the world of westeros any more. As for the Dragon, it will leave and never be seen again.

Attached: 1556955053595.webm (1280x720, 396K)

What will Bran's tax policy be?

you have to tell them how to feel

tell them IT WAS PURE KINO

you might have to explain kino while you are at it but you get the point

finale leak is red herring
dany will be queen and she will burn jon
nobody except for sansa will stand in her way

>caring about the show
>caring about the books
Fapfic user will save the series with Ned and Ashara cuteness.

Attached: Ashara and Ned WIP2.png (728x394, 31K)

anymore bran rape webms?

> That ham scented fat fuck will do absolutely anything except write those last two books

Wait, weren't the dothraki fucking gone after they fought the dead?
Where does Dany get a magical supply of them?

so realistically how many people died?

>There is no nights watch
There was no Dothraki either until D&D pretended that only half of them died.
>She has Drogon and a entire army, how will that happen?
By playing loyal and then stabbing her. It's right there in the leak.
>How will he escape?
From what? From the people who are pissed off that she killed thousands of innocents? From the people who only pledge allegiance out of fear? Fucking Jaime had worse odds.

So Dany must have killed a pretty significant part of her own army here as well, right?

Attached: KL.png (1141x649, 1.06M)

so who was azor ahai?

I don't believe Unsullied or Dothraki will arrest anyone. Greyworm would just murder him.

>50%

I'M NUCLEAR, I'M WILD
I'M BREAKING UP INSIDE

Attached: PumishedDany.jpg (1079x720, 105K)

Wasn't there one targaryen in line for the Throne that was into like dark sorccery and shit that was a candidate to become the succesor to the Three Eyed Raven of his time?

>purple eyes

Was Ashara a secret targ?

He already has one finished and ready to go, just waiting for the series to finish.

sure, i have to say, they're beautiful

Attached: 1556955129337.webm (960x550, 2.39M)

hahaha all the feminists and cucks absolutely mad about Daenerys being what she has always been, thanks Dumb & Dumber terrible script but fuck everything

Attached: best friends.jpg (700x394, 69K)

I'd guess right about short of 3-fiddy? give or take a thousand here and there

This is the part I'm having trouble with as well. I don't believe for a second Jon walks out of there alive.

ob tourse nob

Attached: 51438203_1241221019349821_5274345647834168682_n.jpg (480x480, 58K)

I remember seeing some leaks saying Jon fighters Greyworm and kills him. Might be fake tho.

Everyone else did

kinuuuuuh

Attached: the best and brightest.png (1434x954, 1.19M)

Taking the Black is also a suitable alternative to execution in Westerosi culture. It could be more symbolic than anything. Also Jon actually did fall in love with Dany so there's some penance there, too.
Plot armor is an easy explanation for that. Are you gonna tell me D&D won't use it?

MEN DECIDE.

she probably killed more by friendly fire (literally) than cersei's army did in hand-to-hand combat/siege.

Given what the supposed population of kings landing is, the fact refugees from around the area were probably flooding in, all the stationed soldiers and the golden company. Somewhere in the hundreds of thousands. Maybe half a million.

>and Bronn
That's the final nail

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento00_45_26_001.jpg (503x540, 51K)

No, the daynes have purple eyes and have been in dorne thousands of years before the targs even arrived. Same with the hightowers, some of them have very valyrian features, Jorah's old wife "Lynesse Hightower" looked just like Dany.

>watching any hbo show on a sunday night instead of Barry

ISHYGDDT

here ya go

Attached: 1557406680723.webm (1256x534, 2.9M)

I wish I had a friend like Bran

Open world, soulslike combat. Give it mod support and im sold

Varys sure went out like a dumbass for such a smart and cunning fella.

Who gives a shit?

Attached: alright then.gif (540x275, 1.15M)

why the valyrian fire

M-I-C-K-E-Y
O
U
S
E

Attached: ewfdz.png (1231x759, 915K)

>open world

no

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-13-08h29m53s692.png (768x432, 339K)

I legit forgot this guy's name

who was he?

Why is The Mountain hacking?

I mean that's literally what's stated in that article.
Of course that's if it's accurate. Miyazaki's already at Martin's level. He doesn't really need help.

I don't understand how her dragon was so strong this time? What did she do differently?

So what position will Bronn occupy in the council anyway? Master of Whispers?

Woah, girls from Yi Ti look like THIS?

Attached: Average Yi Ti girl.webm (960x1280, 2.15M)

DID CERSEI AND JAIME DIE?????

If you liked Varys... READ THIS
winteriscoming.net/2019/05/12/conleth-hill-varys-strong-thoughts-weeks-game-thrones/

Conleth Hill wasn't too happy with the past seasons

Attached: 20190513_031813.jpg (1080x1127, 345K)

The cutest

Attached: 1557716083266.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

cant for d&d star whores

Master of kicking the shit out of cunts

WRITE THE FUCKING BOOK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: GoT_fat_man_BTFO.jpg (734x766, 149K)

Genuinely thought he was going to pull out his sword like Jon at the battle of the bastards before getting killing

AAAAH ONE PERSON I CARE ABOUT DIED AND SANSA IS MEAN TO ME

TIME TO KILL EVERYONE

It'll be open world like Sekiro was open world, I guarantee it. If it's a Miyazaki game it'll feel like a Miyazaki game.

>he fell for the meme

uff that's cringe

Why bells though? Surely there could have been something more to send her so completely over the edge to burn town? Was it just Bloodlust?

Harry Strickland or some shit

Not yet plastic surgery hasn't been invented in Planetos yet.

Attached: The fire rises.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

why the fuck does this looks like it comes from a student film?

I think that's the principal from Back to the Future.

Harry Sywft. Leader of the Golden Company

so ebin, kino

>im sorry varys but im gonna ignore your warning dany wont burn the city to the ground
>hey varys is gonna betray you lmao
>hey sorry varys but im right
>oh fuck dany burned the city to the ground which i knew she was obviously gonna do since i sent jaime to smuggle cersei out hahaha its almost as if i knew exactly what was going to happen all along but just ignored it all the way since dany started immolating enemy soldiers instead of imprisoning them
Absolutely ruined

Attached: IMG_4961.png (700x370, 130K)

Master of War if they choose to keep it.

Fuck Bronn. He needs to be cut back down like an unruly weed.
Idk but he fucking grew 3x larger than last episode

>Dothraki, Unsullied and Northmen are going to get away with no consequences
Genuinely disgusted desu

Dany just can't take a joke.

>user! You've promised to watch the show till the end, you're a sworned brother of the /got/ general!
>Fuck this show... fuck /got/... FUCK D&D

Attached: clegane.jpg (400x400, 38K)

why didnt jon just command his men to not kill innocents and to pull back out of the city so they dont get trapped and burn to death?

Attached: 1557304315718.gif (355x370, 222K)

That was really bad. Probably the best episode of the season still.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber...

Attached: 438793.jpg (400x266, 28K)

I want to see Tyrion walking though the city all depressed only to have Bronn strut out of the smoke and ash grinning like an idiot.

this made me chuckle, i hope georgey used his fame to get some bad poosy

Half of the Dothraki were also killed here in the siege of King's Landing, now only 20,000 remain

>seeing northmen raping and pillaging
Wasn't there an episode about northmen defiling a sept and raping the nuns or something, or was it a chapter in the books?

>"So we put them all in the crypt... with all the dead people"
>"Tyrion is smart but not that smart I guess"
based dinklage

The Mountain took a dagger to the brain. I don't think a fall and some fire is going to do shit.

How much money does GoT make for HBO and how much money does it take to make episodes? Did they really HAVE to gut S7 and S8 and stop after 8, or could they have taken the time to do shit with Barristan and Varys?

I'm at work and can't watch this episode
Was it good?

I wonder if she started burning them all because they were surrendering to Jon?

>Fuck Bronn. He needs to be cut back down like an unruly weed.
It's OK. I have it on good authority that he'll only be in one more episode.

Attached: Lord Bronn.jpg (720x402, 25K)

Bitch ass retard bastard Jon has no fucking right to kill Daenerys, he is literally the cause of her sanity's downfall because she agreed to help in his fucking retarded dumb ass NK crusade which didn't amount to much and just ended up being worse her. Saved his fucking head and of his people yet the very next days they are already plotting against her.

While her not stopping attacking KL and rather just decide to completely enemie's forces with a few innocents (to which JON'S OWN FORCES HELPED WITH) , everyone knows these are just casualities of war . The citizens of KL already knew a confrontation was about to happen only dumbasses stayed.

I'm fucking fuming because of how atrocious the choreography of this season has been I can already picture how Jon will kill her, he will bend his knee and then perform some anime jump to pierce her stomach.

Attached: 1024x504.png (1024x504, 584K)

You know this wouldn't have happened if Tormund didn't make a speech about how great Jon was.

>brown savages literally raped the city
Based D&D.

Attached: 1557731262990.png (687x446, 374K)

Reminder that if Arya had just told Dany she was an assassin and going to kill Cersei the entire genocide would have been prevented.

Its all literally Arya's fault.

why would dany burn the city when her army have just entered it?

pretty sure they just saw the unsullied slaughtering dudes and just chimped out. He pulled back some of them later.

Not watching the show - what happened this week?

Probably got squished
Speaking of which why the fuck did he take his armor off

I understand the Dothraki and Unsullied but why were the other soldiers slaughtering innocents?

lmao fuck off this episode mogs most of the first 4 seasons

>implying
Based stannis will come in at the last minute and burn every single degnerate that fought for dany alive.

>paid shills setting the narrative

>King Bran
>Lord Bronn
I can't be the only one who loves this turnout.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 793K)

My interpretation is that she was pumped and ready to engage in glorious battle, but then they went and surrendered after a bit of scuffling. She was looking at the city that looks pretty much untouched, and she decided that she can't let the Westerosi get away with a slap on the wrist.

TITS AND WINE LMAO

Yeah this episode was real fucky man.

he pulled back like 4 guys and then gave up on that and kept pushing forward with them

keep seething cuck

why is Emilia Clarke so good this season

its almost like watching another actor entirely

>not one single (You) this whole thread

I don't like this episode anymore.

Attached: Pzk10IT.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Attached: IMG_0649.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Reminder Stannis hung every rapist and plunderer in his army.

>lmao
you fuck off, brainlet

>NOTICE ME JON-SAMA!!!
Tsundere Dany best Dany

Attached: acute.jpg (618x412, 54K)

Dream waifu

>Bitch ass retard bastard Jon has no fucking right to kill Daenerys
Nobody has the right to regicide, but regicide happens anyway.
Rights have fucking nothing to do with it.

I know, right? That was directly after he gently shrugged off a tower falling on him.

cause they are all wildlings, no discipline, just savages
dany torched the city to keep her promise to jorah
vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY

I bet Cersei regrets killing Missandei.

>tfw we could have had Tyrion with Young Griff in Season 5 while Baristan got his moment to finally shine

>shitty hobbit-tier cgi
>retarded and pointless arya scenes
>euron randomly appearing out of the water
>dany going mad for no reason
>le ebin slow mo and face close ups in between shitty cgi
>le ebin piano and rains of castameme song
Finally I am become Game of Thrones

They allowed her to act instead of being in YAS mode all the time.

based lmao poster

because she is crazy

lmao

>JON IS THE RIGHTFUL KING
>also he's too weak and Dany is too strong
>literally can't get his own men to listen to him, they all start raping and trying to kill him given the chance
LMAO

The bells reminded her of that time she was bullied.

>I'm fucking fuming
Should've joined the "I'm here for the memes and salt" gang. We're having a good time.

Night King and Golden Company in a nutshell:
youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

Keep seething tranny , based jon is going to murder your incest queen next episode and it will be glorious.

Cersei mentioned it I think. Northmen were fairly depicted as just as shitty as the others during the war of five kings

WHY DID HE BURN THE LETTER?

Because she's allowed to emote
All she did the other seasons was act like a raging "omg so stronk" cunt
She had two modes. "muh dracarys" and "smug cocky le queen"
That's not a character, that's a wooden board.

LOOK AT THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, KINOOO

Attached: aditas.png (600x450, 189K)

Arya would have gotten rekt'd like fucking nothing desu. The mountain would have killed her.

no one listens to a manlet

Why did the north men join in the slaughte tho?

Attached: 1471810058871.jpg (200x303, 10K)

Was it the letter? Not sure. Probably because Jon didn't want to be king and he figured it was all fucked anyway.

Toasty burlington roasties when?

Attached: toastie.png (1141x1007, 360K)

>t. Marveltard

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

What's Gwyndolin's tax policy?

Bloodlust and mob mentality make monsters of us all. That's just common battle shit. It's mostly why war rape happens so often.

Wow. This is good cinematography. I probably shouldn't have watched it in 576p on a 1366x768 monitor

Will they be happy or sad?

Looked like a videogame

There's like three actual living beings left in Anor Londo.
At that point it's not a tax policy, it's a house budget.

What I mean is how could Jon even think of killing her after all she has done for him. Like even Arya killing her would make more sense.

Attached: 1557731716147.jpg (940x893, 345K)

They probably jonestowned themselves halfway through

Maybe instead of going to Night Watch, he actually goes beyond the wall again and live with the Free Folk

Let not blame them completely plenty of the N*rthmen joined in as well

actual the real thing is that no one listens to a dicklet or a woman

Honest question, why watch that shit? Like, why do you care what they think about anything at all?

All of your souls, but only if you decide to fight him.

LONDON

>MUH DRAGONS

Attached: danny did nothing wrong.jpg (1024x640, 84K)

HBO gave D&D a blank check and unlimited time, D&D said it themselves.

>tfw this shit house ending is all we are going to get
>tfw no more book kino
>tfw this fat fuck will roll over from a heart attack any day now

Is there any way that this program can end without Arya/Jon killing our Queen Dany? She deserved better or at the very least a longer journey into madness

Dumb jorahposters
dany did nothing wrong

Attached: 1557417780151.jpg (1080x2280, 613K)

Why wouldnt they? The North had it pretty bad because of those southron fucks

the woman and the negroid started the cultural enrichment

Because he knows she's crazy and can't let her take over with good conscience. He doesn't give a shit what he owes her. As soon as the dragon started burning people after the bell rang, she was dead to him.

>mfw roasties and soys finally got a depiction of what an assault on a city would be like
>mfw this episode finally depicted GRRMs WAR IS HELL approach to GoT that he wanted to descrbe as a conscious objector
Turns out nuking a city isn't sexy

Attached: Happy GRRM.jpg (400x600, 68K)

Feeling toasty?

If jaqen h'ghar was going to shank one of the characters next episode, who would it be and who would he be disguised as?

dany finally chimping out was the best part of this episode desu

everything else kinda sucked dick. cleganebowl was a bit too cheesy but i guess i shoulda turned my brain off more

Attached: earning your red wings.jpg (704x818, 106K)

what was up with the horse?

Not him but that room is full of weird degenerates, its kind of interesting to watch

How could a single 10 year old dragon wreck so much shit when they used to have multiple dragons that would live hundreds of years?

Man that was convenient he swam up right when Jaime was on the beach.

I love to hate roasties.

Attached: roasties.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

nO REASON FOR THE NIGHTS WATCH TO EXIST ANY MORE BUT jON TAKES THE BLACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>becomes an incel
>goes on a rampage

What were D&D implying here?

Attached: 1557729293318.jpg (618x412, 40K)

i think it was supposed to mirror it, it was the same director for BoB also

why are you assuming that he cares what they think? people watch those faggots to laugh at them

Was he drunk?
Why did his aim suck so bad?

Arya disguised as the butchers boy

Attached: file.png (680x1134, 769K)

10/10

women should literally never wear make up, they have no idea how horny it makes guys and how much they stand out when they don't wear it (in a good way)

they were horny and lonely

Attached: 1557601660149.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Is there any truth to the rumour that the fat cunt has a book or two waiting to go or am I being memes on?

HAHAHAHA PEOPLE BURNING ALIVE YAAAS
OH NO WHY ARE THERE CHILDREN BURNING

Will they cheer when Grey Worm kills a surrendered man?

When he said "I'm the man who killed Jaime Lannister" my aunt said "Who's gonna know?"
My uncle replied, "He does."
Literally a scene only men could understand.

Yea Forums is fucking obsessed with reaction videos. Not even reviews, but reaction videos. Its the most pathetic thing about this board, no other board is like this.

>lol bible symbolism
People that like this episode probably hate Marvel but *love* DC because its, quote, "pure kino"

He was just down at the pier taking a dip

Absolutely based uncle, women are dumb as shit

I-I may have gone too far in a few places

Attached: 7376540_orig.jpg (635x464, 107K)

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: cikjqks3lxx21.png (588x90, 10K)

Those games are awful. It’s artificially difficult brought on over how fucking clunky the movement is.
Just watching other people play that unintuitive garbage pisses me off

Your aunt sounds sexy.

Like Aglooka?

Is this real?

For the people doubting how kino this episode is, Dany blasting civilians including mother & daughter with the same cruelty that she blasts away people in scenes like this where they're going "yaaass" will break these people's brains.

In dictating the GoT ending GRRM has singlehandedly created the greatest anti-feminist narrative of our generation, so we can assume he'll be on the right side of GamerGate

LMFAO!!!

You underestimate their doublethink.

He has to finish the goddamn series for his own fucking pride. He can't just leave it in this state.

Yes.

Holy kek

Reminder Allied countries (and the Axis probably) actually fire-bombed cities.

Attached: bomber_harris.jpg (400x417, 32K)

Can't believe you made me check

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

fucker made me check

FINISH THE BOOKS BEFORE YOU DIE OF FUCKING FAT YOU STUPID FAT SHIT

Fake.

Arya is dead. That horse was shown mangled in the first bit of the assault on King's Landing, she descends from a pillar of light, and literally everyone else is dead. Plus the horseman death rides a pale horse just like the one she rides. Absolute kino DnD have done it again screencap this

Attached: 1557154683535.png (681x1024, 822K)

> woman loses her hair dresser
> she kills millions
what did they mean by this?

Attached: HELP.png (1919x1079, 464K)

Attached: 1557731455875.png (2400x1350, 2.82M)

>Killing highly taxable civilians
NO DANY, THINK OF ALL THE WEALTH THEY COULD GENERATE

Attached: OY VEY.jpg (600x761, 56K)

I can't wait to see them cheer for Dany killing children

Be nice to the pregnant Jewish girls guys...

Attached: sleepy kitty.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

>and the Axis probably
>probably

100%, I've been sawing this for weeks

Dexter
>had 8 seasons like GOT
>first 4 were good, last 4 were shit like GOT
>last season is so rushed and the creators clearly had no vision for an ending but just a good concept to begin with, like GOT
>the ending is stupid and makes no sense and is completely illogical by the respective universe standards, Dexter becomes a logger, Bran becomes king despite saying he never will earlier
>both shows will be quickly forgotten because of their shit ending and have no rewatchability because you already know the shit ending all the build up is heading towards

GOT is Dexter 2.0

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

its wildfire and its because Cersei still had loads of wildfire under the city. I was expecting her to blow up King's landing the moment she heard the bells

I shouldn't have been as generous. It's just that the first thing that popped to mind was Dresden.

>my opinions are shaped by people I hate and mock
>Those people and I are not at all alike

>Actor is at her best when season is at its worst

What did they mean by this?

acquire proficiency

>adding the sept of baelor ruins when it was shown to have completely collapsed in season 6
BRAVO DnD

Attached: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (640x425, 64K)

>I was expecting her to blow up King's landing the moment she heard the bells
Would have been extra kino

sending it to every keep from the arbour to the wall, Tyrion kept it to Varys, he won't make that mistake.

kino

Sekiro was a good game. Definitely not the same shitty style as the Souls game.

If the civilians booed her earlier or we had more episodes of all of Westeros chimping out at her, this would've been more understandable.

Abhorrent, but understandable.

>Arya kills the Night King with a normal dragonglass dagger, the same that the entire army were killing white walkers with
it was valerian steel and not a single normal white walker was killed in the battle. The entirety of everything dragonglass related was absolutely pointless because it doesn't instagib the wights

That's a fairly neat shot even if it's 99% computer generated.

funny to see spinsters reaction to their beloved series getting raped before them

also have sex

>implying he actually could
has there ever been an instance where someone successfully stopped a sacking halfway through?

to be honest dexter really was a big deal and now it's forgotten, only to be brought in when GOT is failing apart at the end.
That's the reason why tv shows are shit tier entertainment.

I love how faggots assume and imply everything they want, not a single word of what you have written is consistent with the other post, impressive

I didnt hear rains of castamere

Also, all the other call backs to earlier seasons (such as when the mountain pressed his thumbs into Cleganes eyes) makes me remember when the show was good

this, niggers have no business caring about anything fantasy slightly based in europe, they can watch game of mud huts and read a song of aids and neck tires

>not describing each piece of clothing as he disrobes
>no baked apples out of fucking nowhere

Were they even trying?

That face is literally me after just following /got/ after not watching the show since S4

most women don't look like that under the make-up

Think about it for a second. They're done and ready to be put out once this show is done. They'll hype them up like crazy and maybe cock block for a couple years but yeah they're fucking done and ready to drop.

They didn't.

isn't that the dragon pit?