Qyburn death appreciation

>Head go splat

Kekked hard when he died, his death was so kino

Attached: 72A51C5F-340F-4D28-92F2-58251934D686.jpg (737x416, 24K)

Realistically Q would've been outta there by this point

He didnt die, hes just resting with his eyes closed.

Most memorable death in a long time.

It was actual death scene kino. No drawn out suffering moment, no cheesy lines. Just dead.

Attached: Qyburn death.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

this, do you idiots really think he would die for a show? holy shit he is acting ffs, holding his breath playing dead for idiots out there that don't know how to act

jesus fuck Yea Forums has to be the most retarded board

Said in other threads, so I'll say it here for the Plebbit 5E fan boys.

QYBURN. IS. FUCKING. TRUE NEUTRAL. END OF STORY. YOU'RE WRONG IF YOU DISAGREE.

>Willing to do inhumane experiments for the sake of knowing the best way to save others and satiate his intellectual curiosity.

>Made sure urchins are well-fed and given treats; while at the same time making them help him kill opposition standing in the way of his accesses to resources for higher learning and helping others.

>Was expelled from The Citadel for Mengele-level experiments on the terminally-ill so he can better understand medicine and save others: went beyond the Citadel's law for noble purposes.

>Helped different opposing-factions during the War of 5 Kings because they needed help at some points.

>Did I mention he committed fucking murder which is against practically every law known to man since the dawn of time?

He's willing to break laws when he see fit to do so; as well as he's willing to work under others and their laws when he sees fit to do so. He's also willing to do atrocities for the most noble of goods.

Qyburn is True Neutral. You're retarded if you disagree. End of discussion.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (256x679, 30K)

Agree, only thing in that clusterfuck I'd call good

Qyburn was the Goebbels of the show.

It is nice to see someone get yeeted to death!!!

he seems pretty loyal to cersei even to his own detriment, wouldn't that make him lawful neutral?

Qyburn was loyal to the very end. Good guy.

>Betrays Cersei
>Loses access to his own personal medical laboratory with no ethical restrictions and seemingly-limitless resources backed by the amoral ruling power.

Where would he get a better deal than this and from whom?

>mountain always obeys what qyburn says
>didnt chimp out when the hound taunts him during the zombie meeting
>suddenly chimped out
what did they mean by this?

Finally, an user like me who isn't a total fucking idiot.

Attached: 1498657240538.jpg (645x591, 71K)

>Your brother who swore he'd kill you literally fought through Hell-on-Earth and dragonfire, the physical epitomes of his (fire) phobia, to finally come kill you.

Something (fate) brought this moment to happen. Powers beyond comprehension are at work. Fuck your commands and orders; something greater demands this be resolved. The zombie meeting was just a meeting: nothing about it was... for lack of a better explanation, evidence of greater forces at work demanding their duel to the death.

That CGI is dog shit.

i thought zombie mountain was loyal to cersei

this is what felt odd to me. qyburn seems like the type who would be half way to essos by the time Drogon finished melting all the scorpions.

He was loyal to Cersei and saw her as his only means to power. Without her, he'd be a useless nobody again, a shamed maester and traitor.

Its dumb qyburn would die to the mountain. He wouldn't provoke him if it was dangerous. I would of preferred he died to rubble or something or escaped

Agreed with you OP that was a based moment

I actually went quite into shock when he died, he was one of my favorite actors, his death had the same weight as the Sept of Baelor destruction to me

Press F for our guy Qy

Genuine question to retarded show only fags:
Why did he become a maester in the first place if what he wanted was power?

F

lol that sounds fucking retarded have sex

get hype

F

he didn't fly so good

Don't think he started out wanting power, probably wanted the knowledge of the Citadel's libraries first and foremost. Show shit like this is basically just make up a reasonable headcanon and go with it.

It really is.

His work....ends

F

You don’t get it? It’s the Golem narrative

This almost looks like that scene in highlander, they really cheaped out on this season.

> breaks the laws of man in pursuit of understanding the laws of nature
> "ThAt pRoVeS hE's HaLf ChAoTiC HURRR"
Q=TN are brainlet tier who think only in terms of Lawful Stupid. You can't just write your commands down in a law journal and then expect all Lawful characters to obey you like zombies.

Qyburn didn't break Citadel law, he was cast out by a kangaroo court that decided his experiments we're unethical after the fact. Read a book retard.

I mean, I really don't get what Qyburn thought was going to happen. Even if the mountain followed Cersei they still couldn't pass the hound without a fight

So what?

>Understanding = Following it willingly to a T.

Moron.

>Didn't break Citadel law.

Yes he did stupid. He performed unethical and illegal experimentation on terminally-ill patients without consent. Shut up stupid. Neck yourself.

I'm a bong who hasn't seen the episode. Why does the mountain randomly kill qyburn?

how else would low born people come to power in this type of society. in the middle ages, the church used to be the gateway.

>killed by his own creation

These D&D hacks really went full Dr. Frankenstein

Because the writers are bad

is that even the same hound actor anymore? this fucking show...

Well the "get the fuck out of the way, I'm going to kill my brother" thing makes sense at least in their storyline. It's handled like absolute shit though. The brother v brother thing always could've been handled better.

He should have had a trick up his sleeve but him dying out of nowhere was the best thing they could have done with him. I am surprised he didn't have some crazy poison gas/miasma or used the wildfire as a weapon

I both liked it and I didn't like it.

Randomly dying by being tossed on a rock and bumping your head = based, but it shoulda happened to a more prominent character like Jaime or Grey Worm.

Q shoulda had his intestines ripped out and choked to death with them. There's honor in that.

Attached: DisfiguredHeartfeltKodiakbear-small.gif (400x168, 611K)

>bookfag crying

Sorry Cleganebowl was spoiled for you. Maybe GRRM will change it when he releases the next three books. Keep waiting... it will happen, crybaby.

they just did a horrible job on his burn makeup this season

Necrobump literally

Attached: 1548740974175.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

F

She is always showing off and begging for it

Attached: Game of Bums.jpg (623x752, 66K)

Literally no reason

Because power made him above the laws of the land, he could experiment with whatever the fuck he wanted.

Uh oh... are we going there?

Attached: W0vXJJe.png (333x595, 313K)

And yet we didn't see Euron die wtf

Don't listen to this fucktard...
He seems to forget that GOT was built on seemingly meaningless deaths.

Mah boi Qyburn was the only good thing this show had left. I'm just glad he didnt get ruined as much as everyone else and got a swift death.
Now i can finally give no shits about anyone in this trainwreck.

Attached: 53254325.png (2656x3192, 543K)

> seemingly
I have no problem with people dying random war chaos rather than prophecy-ordained showdowns.
My problem is when the Long Night lasts not 100 years but 90 minutes for Assassina Goblina pandering. Or when Gregor throws a shitfit (and a necromancer) on seeing Rory but he didn't even fucking budge a muscle at the dragon pit.

I predicted this 4 years ago and have my Gendry costume and Nerf war hammer ready. I'll get all the tight, tender and tin Arya cosplayers

>Kekked
cRiNgE

>creates a zombie capable of taking a knife to the fucking head
>said zombie kills him for literally no reason
based shitty writers

Attached: 1532476724339.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

Big if true

>society lmao

And why did he do this?

probably he should have kept doing dark magic experiments instead of fucking with engineering then

Why did who do what?

Attached: 1556721705951.jpg (640x480, 81K)

This death was the closest the show has been to season 1-3 in years. a true "oh shit that nigga just died lol" moment

To point this out, this is what subverting expectation correctly looks like.