WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THESE STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE

Attached: 4-courtesy-of-hbo-1.jpg (3733x2100, 724K)

the dragon only took down the door, the soldiers on the sides should not have disappeared

The Golden Company was foreshadowed a lot in the books but their plot was cut from the show, so clearly they were used as filler in this season to give Cersei a little more of an equal footing with Dany before the “oh right Dragons” part

they are leftovers from a plot involving a character that is not in the show (another of dany's targ relatives survived and was being protected by the golden company until the day when they could sail back and take the seven kingdoms for him)

d&d didn't know what to do with this, so they were quickly introduced and... well, discarded.

I did like the mirror of Harry facing down a cavalry charge like Jon, but instead he ran away like the pretty boy faggot he is, pretty gud

What the fuck was he supposed to do?

had to show evil, green and blue eyed white cisgender men get destroyed, to create surplus enjoyment, so that expectations could be truly subverted and the rug could truly be pulled out from under the contemporary normie viewer rooting for team yaaasqueenslay

>Hey the forces are even
>Dany only has one dragon
Dragon decimates all armies and people by itself

why does the soldier on the rightside in the front row have no golden plates like everyone else?

Also why does this soldier look like they may be a woman?

Attached: sdasdas.jpg (3733x2100, 1.23M)

to make more evil blonde hair blue eyed men for danynto kill for your viewing pleasure despite them being from brown people land

>despite them being from brown people land
You know the Golden Company is made up of Westerosi Exiles, right? Jorah even served with them for a time

SUBVERTED

WhY d0es th3ir look to be a W0m@n in the army. Like Women should know their place lmao amirite? Haha.

woman aint good enough for the gold plates smdh

in the books one of Raegar's kids survived and grew up in the golden company. he was gonna use them to take back the throne. that woulda been a cooler plot that what we got

Subverting expectations. Didnt you get the memo?

>expecting me to actually look stuff up before i post
at the very least theyd be more tan

red herring to trick people into seeing an actual good fight

>TO APPEASE THE BOOKFAGS

all they do is cry about how the based show doesn't match up with the cringe books. well guess, the ending of your shitty ass novels got SPOILED tonight and that's why ur seething

Toodles!

Attached: 0138bf390b28b43b9c16edf269cf931bacde75bd61fd42c61487ee77d3924637.jpg (1720x2500, 737K)

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THESE STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE
Read the books. All the answers are there.

what a waste of Captain Strickland and subsequently the Golden Company
Cersei's mention of them at the end of S7 made it seem like they'd be a force to be reckoned with

You joke, but there's no reason to read the books anymore. In the end, the showfags truly won. Congrats.

Pride parade you shitlord

Theres a lot of things you can say
>what was the fucking point in x
this episode
why didnt they shoot the ballistas at the the preparing army to force them to attack the prepared golden company?
Why did half of the troops not have shields, like the northmen, half the lannisters, and grey worm?

Uh oh...

I read that (I think it was) Derick Jeder was used as an extra for the Golden Company

It’s pretty Meris you shitlord

They mostly hang around in Western Essos.
You're just used to the Ghiscari mutts

>What was the point of the Golden Company?
to job since their purpose was only to build tension for the lead-up to the battle for King's Landing.

Stop replying to yourself

to subvert your expectations, now have sex.

Attached: imrs.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

>Harry is portly, with a big round head, mild grey eyes and thinning grey hair that he brushes sideways to cover up a bald spot.

absolute state of tv show

Would it have tipped the balance of the battle if they had brought elephants?

Attached: 1555444823067.png (700x700, 76K)

based have sex poster

Is that CGI? The shadows feel off.

A metaphor for the UN getting BTFO in Civil War 2.0

Quick, Robin, to the bat-postprocessor!

The blast disorganized them and the charging Dothraki and northmen mopped up the fleeing remainder at the walls as they attempted to flee.

Dab or do a shimmy.

egyptians in play age of mythology
elephants are tanky as fuck and shit all over most other basic untis

realistically though, they are hard to control and easily scared
i think i read that the ancient greeks would grease a pig, set it on fire, and send it screaming towards enemy elephants to make them freak the fuck out and go on rampages
dragon fire + elephants = bad news

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THESE STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE
Applies to absolutely every character other than Ned and Robert.

Golden Company inherits the hate for targs from their founder, they rejected to help Viserys, they're not helping Daenerys even when she got dragons.
Young Griff has different shade of purple in his pupils, as noted by Griff.
In reality, he's Blackfyre.