Kino

Kino.

Pure kino.

Attached: 1557725844194.png (1940x994, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ewwwww my first blood has started

Attached: 80FF3DF4-4B43-4C78-9CA1-3A70A5307CD4.jpg (1200x630, 129K)

*Duel of the Fates begins to play*

Attached: 1542693443789.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

I thought it was dogshit. The books having him give up on his revenge plot made far more sense. He spend eons just fucking around doing his own thing, and now suddenly hes all hate boner again? It came out of nowhere.

Attached: 1551462831140.jpg (600x800, 77K)

The fights on this show are such shit now

each one features 100 cuts and short choreography with most fights ending in one quick slice. is it too difficult to get decent choreography when they have to deal with all the CGI and logistics of the episode?

tyrion's 2 fight to death trials were good, so were most swordfights in the first few seasons

The only reason the books did that is because the books meandered nowhere and ended in season 5 before we knew what his true intentions were.

Scene was mediocre but it looked pretty

No character's arc endings make any sense this season

it's literally all pointless
jon
arya
dany
jaime
the hound
brann
the night king
cersei
nothing ended in any meaningful way despite the prior 7 seasons pointing toward specific arcs and growth all to be redacted this season

What is that from, Games of Thrones?
People still watch this garbage show?

Hey look, it's the exact shot that made me shout CAPESHIT while my sides flew into orbit.

Attached: 1557728973921.jpg (2314x1080, 896K)

That's generally what people mean when they say kino.

>People still watch this garbage show?
People still make this garbage quip?

The real question is why HBO suddenly decided it was so important to end this show now and rush all the dangling plotlines to a shoddy six-episode conclusion, when they could easily drag it out for another five seasons and people would still keep watching. It's not like they're done with GoT, they're still working on spinoffs. The only thing I can think of is that the actors are getting too old but that's not really an excuse, actors play younger characters all the time. And it's not some dumb shit like "People are noticing the writing isn't as good after they stopped adapting the books" because I know for a fact the average normie doesn't think anything of the sort and it's just on the forums where people are noticing it.

Attached: 1547968082391.jpg (368x614, 50K)

have you not looked at the catalogue

HBO didn't, they wanted at least 2 more seasons but the showrunners wanted to end it now with 6 final episodes

It's over Sandor! I have the high ground!

Attached: big guy.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Oh. So what's really happening is that they've completely run out of ideas so they're escaping before people notice and running off to do Star Wars.

I was asking this genuinely; do people still watch fucking Games of Thrones in 2019? What is this, the 10th fucking season or something? Don't you soibois ever grow out of your reddit dragon shit?

quit lying faggot. you watch it too.

Made me think of Dark Souls 3, so did the preview with all the ash.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>soibois
Learn your memes newfag, it's spelled basedboys.

You are clearly not being genuine, faggot.

Those scenes were pretty fucking good.

and yet youre here like a retard posting on this thread.

my thoughts exactly

>you underestamate my powah

Did Sandor lose the fight? That would be disappointing.

it's fucking nuGoT no matter who wins men lose

Unless Arya came out of nowhere and killed them both I have no idea how your answer makes sense.

Yeah but I didnt know it was a GoT thread, until I saw the millions of GoT threads and realized this is probably one of them as well. Can't you low-test plebs who still watch this shit post in a general or something? The whole board is getting flooded by threads about your stupid fucking show

Theon and Jorah and Melisandre had satisfying conclusions. Too bad they all had to die for that to happen.

shush you Nancy.

>"I didn't know it was a GoT thread"
>Your very first post calls it a GoT thread

Attached: 1549977847120.jpg (655x902, 138K)

Did the Lord of Light put that horse there for her?

men are fucking useless fighters now arya and brienne top tier

Brienne has always been top tier since the books, need I remind you she's 7 feet tall.

shackled starving book jaime fucked brienne up look at the fucking pathetic fight in the show she dominates him. book hound would fucking murder book brienne. don't even get me started on fucking arya.

I liked those shots a lot.

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells [59.38.450-59.41.536].webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

The show fucked up ever since season 1 where the battle between Jaime and Ned wasn't on horseback in the rain like it was in the book.

Attached: 1529541811487.jpg (1100x599, 148K)

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells [1.03.06.491-1.03.23.174].webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

ned was never top tier either at least they showed him btfo by dayne

Mm.

>too cool for school

kek wtf is that from

That's the Ghost in the Shell movie. Euron's actor played Batou.

He actually did a pretty good job, regardless of what one may think of the rest of the movie.

ok that works fine for a cybernetic character from anime future

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1557729096344.png (2400x1350, 1.88M)

Needs Gregor The Mountain boss health bar

Attached: 1525710854835.jpg (833x1000, 70K)

That's not his name anymore.

Attached: 1545641716273.gif (467x263, 1.91M)

Don't compare Berserk to this retarded shit.

This shot was beautiful yes, but I was never hyped for Cleganebowl in the series. Sandor and Gregor were barely ever mentioned to have been brothers nor to have this deep-seated hate for each other, I think only season 1 brought it up until season 7 at least. Felt like something thrown in just because bookfags expected it, not because it was an organic conclusion.

Fake and Cisgendered

Yeah not to mention swords piercing through plate armour.

Night King pierced Theon with broken wooden spear.

NK gets a pass due to being supernaturally strong.

post golden age berserk is unironically worse than post season 5 got though

>jaime gets knocked down
>literally next cut he is on the opposite side standing up and swinging his sword towards euron

what in the fuck is this, it's beyond parody at this point

>They didn't end how I wanted them to so they don't count!

Dabid and Dan have been checked out for a few years now. They wanted out. Not sure why HBO didn't just hire new showrunners to do 5 full seasons after season 4.

>Kino. Pure kino

Attached: dctc22c-70571ba4-3978-4978-bafc-21b853a6e5f9 (1).png (680x713, 343K)

it was nice
hoped Sandor stabbed him more in the face
CGI was a bit over the top

This is the only thing I can picture when I see people praising that shot. Looks like some CGI hell

What the fuck I always thought Euron looked familiar, didn't place him as Bato in that movie

>Euron throws away his own sword

BASED

Which videogame cutscene is this from?

Lost Children is literally the best arc in the entire series by a large margin though brainlet.

>cut the Battle of the Green Fork
>use it for a dumb gag about knocking Tyrion out
Disappointment started here for me.

Attached: 800px-Tomasz_JedruszekBattle_of_the_Green_Fork.jpg (800x533, 175K)

>HORUS, PREVAIL THIS MADNESS

Dark Souls

Attached: 8D5B2711-3DB7-432F-BC06-64E1C6F391A5.jpg (891x859, 95K)

>strong
>can't instantly kill a little girl

Why the fuck does it look like her face has been photoshopped on the head?

>club and grass shield

at least put a sword on the weapon slot

absolutely epic fight right there

I won't deny that it looked good and was a little bit hype, but it's thematically retarded compared to The Hound's "arc" in the books

Peak GoT right here

>CUT!
>CUT!
>CUT!
>CUT!
>CUT!
>CUT!

Clegane sword is fo fucking small

hound's motivation doesn't really make sense to me here. if you hate your brother, you would most likely prefer not to have anything to do with him rather than hunting him down, especially if he's basically brainless zombie

i know this because i had an abusive shithead bigger brother growing up and now i just have silent contempt for him even though i'm now biggerer than he is

>Lost Children is literally the best arc in the entire series by a large margin
lmao

he did lose, but gregor was using hax, so no one really won.

That shot really was kino

Agreed.
The Hound's storyline should be about his journey from being a cruel man to a peaceful one.

Hound, unlike you, isn't a giant vagina

>Mm.

Attached: 1556483274798.png (420x420, 28K)

but he is. aside from the one time he protected loras from him, he not shown interacting with his brother in the book-based seasons. there's animosity between him and his brother, but the hound knows he can't just beating the shit out of him based on stuff that happened 20 years ago. that's the thing about growing up with an abusive brother or some other family member, you can't fight back at the time, and by the time you CAN fight back, it's already too late. so you're left with pent-up anger and resentment for whatever establishment looked away when you were abused, but is ready to judge you if you sling abuse back now. the hound doesn't really like his community or knights that much because of this hypocrisy.

kino

the kind of post that makes me wish i could give Yea Forums gold

Someone played breath of the wild.

>Lost Children is literally the best arc in the entire series by a large margin though brainlet.

Attached: soylent.png (202x272, 120K)

>this chereography
>this editing
>this camera work

Attached: 1533122725026.jpg (821x761, 296K)

Kino?

CGI in that scene looked terrible

Try again, Nintencuck

Attached: 1557745292271.png (1280x720, 2.23M)

not by a huge margin but it is the best

Attached: 1526403254619.png (1920x1080, 361K)

she looks like Mr. Bean

Look at this CGI trash. You're an embarrassment if you watch this show unironically

>great club
>shield
12 estus
Fucking lazy.

also overall i'd say the real bitch move is what the hound did in the tv show. his brother had already had his comeuppance and died, and had become a retarded undead abomination. in the books, the hound "died" as well, but came back as a man free of torment or hate.

the tv show misunderstood the arc gurm was probably going for. gurm probably meant for the hound's arc to end with him finally letting go of his resentment and live a good life free of hate. instead, the tv show made hound's hatred be the ultimate purpose of his arc, rather than an enemy he learns to cast aside. so the hound goes and throws his life away killing a brother that was already thoroughly defeated, and for what? he only ended up proving that his brother is still living rent-free in his head 24/7 even after 20 years, even after his death, and all he managed to achieve was cucking himself out of life for no reason. to me, this is the ultimate sad bitch move by the hound, and a horrible end to his arc.

I think with all the story lines they had another 5 seasons left, to do it justice.they should have hired new show runners or they should have taken another year off till the next book was finished.

If nothing else at least they didn't do the Hound dirty desu

it was good

This looks like something out of a disturbed music video.

Kino.

Truly epic. I think they finally topped this choreographical masterpiece.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x280, 2.72M)

>not having the hound burn the mountain's face before they died
was definitely a kino scene though

Literally post-false-eclipse is the best part to read.

Fucking wasted

youre trying to hard to act cool and distant from pop culture because unawareness from whatever the "normies" are consuming makes 100% of your personality.
>Do people actually watch this show
You have to actually be new to this board if you're seriously asking this because we've had the same GoT thread spam every Sunday for the past two months.

Long story short, kill yourself

>Clegane bowl finally happens with some good shots
>Literally no one gives a fuck

Bravo DnD

Attached: 181.jpg (248x280, 36K)

>Souls and GoT
this pic is Reddit overload

The Mountain was a sadistic piece of shit when he was alive, let alone a shambling zombie, and no one else left alive is capable of putting him down except Sandor.

this was much better scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=VaIwtO6VWCU
it seems like, the more money game of thrones has to spend, the shittier the episodes are. before the expensive cgi they had to rely on good writing

Is that a JoJo reference?

Attached: images.jpg (236x214, 26K)