Attached: kek.png (1443x1049, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/9wiULTYHQUIaBciNbkABQw/
youtube.com/watch?v=WuXJsd5bX98
youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8
historyanswers.co.uk/news/who-was-the-youngest-british-monarch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What position is Bron taking on the Council

Attached: Look closely! Events in season 8 was hinted in season 1.jpg (960x639, 155K)

Bran was so fucking cute. What the fuck happened to him bros..

God Rickon was cute

>jon takes the black
for what purpose? there are no more white walkers and no wall.

Minister of Broke Boys

horrible writing. Shame the first 4 seasons of this show was genuinely quality tv.

Attached: 7NrRpl7.jpg (1200x627, 105K)

I'm gonna be so smug at work tomorrow. All my female coworkers from HR and their beta white knights tried to give me shit for me calling out Daenerys. HAHAHHA FUCK YOU CUNTS I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!! THANK YOU BASED D&D!!

i was wondering which kingguard was going to kill dany.

what happens with the dragon?

Yeah Bran is the problem in the show

Finance Minister

None of this makes a lick of sense.

Attached: 5694A55E-55F2-4267-A356-79CED215EF43.png (800x773, 567K)

>everyone votes Bran

But if Jon takes the black then Gendry is undebatably next in line. He even got legitimized. This is seriously what they're doing with Bran? Mad gay

Attached: 1555711635370.jpg (952x960, 145K)

Okay, but what's their tax policy going to be?

He just fucks off, apparently

shit tier writing by these americucks

Lmfao why would Bronn be on the council? Nobody knows who the fuck he is except for Tyrion.

Not questioning it, all things considered. It's just hella ridiculous.

He was given Storm's End and probably doesn't care about anything now that Arya has inceled him. He'd make a lame king anyway.

1) it doesn't matter, it still his by right so they have to give it to him unless he refuses
2) a guy with a legitimate claim who knows he doesn't know anything so lets his council do the leading

It's basically the same thing except actually makes sense lore-wise

honestly I'm just butt blasted cause I bet money on Gendrey

Why would the Night's Watch still be a thing?

Missionary.

In the event the wildlings decide to chimp out again, I guess?

it actually kind of makes sense tbqh since Tyrion promises him something in exchange for not killing him. at the very least, getting him a small council spot makes more sense than giving him fucking highgarden.

Still gonna be a shit ton of Wildlings north of the wall and with that big ass gape NK put in it they'll be able to perform raids south of the wall for years to come.

Also potential for the walkers to still exist.

Very well likely Jon just will use it as an excuse to get there and fuck off into the wild blue yonder with Tormund and Ghost.

Fucking Bronn?

clown writers is why

what will bran do as king? warg into random animals and think about his sister's rape all day?

For all we know Bran has seen through his magical bullshit vision that it's better to keep Bronn close than anything else.
Maybe Bronn will stop an assassination attempt, maybe he'll lead an army, maybe Bronn being on the council leads him to making a heir worthy of replacing Bran when the time comes to fuck off.

?
He's not particularly religious though?

>knowing that you'll never give season 1 Bran a piggyback ride
:(

Attached: Bran-stark-and-hodor-issac-hempstead-wright-and-kristian-nairn-helen-sloan.jpg (3620x2409, 1.91M)

I think it's more likely D&D just forgot that it doesn't exist anymore.

>ending shot is Jon walking back into the Lands of Always Winter
>Ghost appears to welcome him back

>The autistic cripple who only speaks in riddles should be king
What did they mean by this

Bronn is gonna fucking get Highgarden. Based dwarf keeping his promises

So I should definitely just bet like 5 grand on Bran right in those betting sites where you can bet on stupid shit like this?

You missed your chance. you'll prob get a 10 dollar profit.

Master of Castles

>Gendry turns up at Storm's end
>The mad Queen says this is mine now :)
>Guard at the gate "......"

epic

Why would Jon take the Black? Dany is worse than the Mad King ever was and nobody would give him any shit for it. Wouldn't it just be a self-imposed exile because of his personal guilt?

And why the FUCK would Bronn be on the council?

British people all age like shit, men included.

>where's your dragon, asshole

>First the Last Jedi
>Now Nolan

Shameless

Attached: Daenkirk.webm (888x500, 2.14M)

Jesus fuck if Bronn is actually on the council, Id laugh my ass off. What a hobbled mess.

They took an extra year, double the budget of a regular season, with only half the episodes to do this shit.

kek'd

being an auto answer machine for his council

A FUCKING AUTISTIC CRIPPLE AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bran being the king makes no fucking sense

Is he gonna merge with a weirwood tree like the previous 3ER and live forever like the god emperor of mankind or something? 3ER and king of westeros are two very thematically distinct roles

Well the chair is already taken

It's the Lord of the Rings thing of being damaged and going to a peaceful to cope

Bran confirmed for master jerk. Knows what is going to happen if he chills. Chills.

>Wouldn't it just be a self-imposed exile because of his personal guilt?

of course, his indecision and avoidance of responsibility has directly led to the tragedy and to being forced to assasinate her

are you implying plagiarism in this scene?
one is on a boar and another one on a port, completly different situations.

Wait, who is 'everyone'? Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, Jon, etc.? What about the peasants and normals. King's Landing is fucking destroyed. How are they supposed to fix this. Where are they going to live. What is this fanfic.

>ruling's hard
>what was Aragon's tax policy
>you can't just say he ruled justly and fairly
And then George ended ASoIaF by saying "And then the clavoriant guy took over and it was all great the end" with zero sense of the irony.

Bron used to be head of the city guard when Tyrion was Hand in KL.If Tyrion is part of the small council, he probably has Bron as a top general.

George has wiped his hands of the show at this point.

Isn't Bran some fucking barely human mystic who wouldn't give a shit about politics at all? why the hell would he want to rule when he clearly doesn't want at all

What about Greyworm and the unsullied? Wouldn't they be pretty upset that Jon assassinates Dany?

because they have no idea what the fuck to do with an all-knowing demigod

is he really some enlightened being that has nothing to do the old Bran? he says so repeatedly but is perfectly happy to spill the beans on littlefinger and move the story along, as well as talking at length about how much he likes his fancy wheelchair and his sister's beauty while being raped

I remember laughing at this whenever it was posted. Fucking hell

Was Gendrys last scene on the show literally getting rejected by Arya?

You should've done that weeks ago. Now it's too late

if this somehow morphed into 40k i wouldn't be upset

>Your grace, the people are revolting due to food shortage, what should we do?
>...
>Your grace, one of the Lannister vassal houses is staging a coup to reclaim the iron throne, what should we do?
>...
>Your grace, the wildlings have a new King Beyond the Wall, should we send troops to the north?
>...
Best ruler ever

>one is on a boar
The fuck are you watching, Princess Mononoke?

Link to the betting sites

>What the fuck happened to him bros..

Bong Genetics

I though it was just a /pol/ meme...

Attached: ojk4G0T.jpg (720x960, 93K)

>Thinking Tyrion won't be the actual ruler

The series started with a fat drunk as king.

this is soooo fuckin booring

Nigger, there will be more land than people than ever before after the Long Night. Who exactly will Free Folk be raiding? They will be hunting huge herds of elk and deer for generations to come until population approaches pre-Long Night again.

>wildlings ever getting called out for “chimping out” again after Thotilla the Hun’s army sacked Rome’s Landing

everyone on the betting sites already knows

Where is the Arya ending that I was promised where she establishes a Faceless Men temple in Westeros? Fuck this shit.

>Still having a Night's Watch
>Not forming a secret police similar to what Bloodraven built
>Not using that organization to hook up with Oldtown and from there to seek out the Children of the Forest and Lord of Light cult in Asshai to determine what the fuck exactly did they beat in a single night and how future Others can be prevented from becoming

so what is so special about Jon's lineage? cant be bothered to watch the show

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/9wiULTYHQUIaBciNbkABQw/
Weird, this seems brand new.

he's a white walker still born, and Dany's father reincarnated as that still born

Go back. This image hasn't been posted with a spoiler tag for a while now.

Why do you even care then?
He's a secret Targ so he has a good claim to the throne.

He is both a Stark and a Targaryen, which fulfills a prophecy about some badass destined to save Westeros. D&D have now disregarded all the prophecies though so he's just some cuck bowing down to Dany.

so who did the Stark dude fuck?

i stopped at season 5 but love to laugh at this shitshow

>episode starts with varys writing a letter that reads like an exposition dump

remember when even walder used bad poetry to inform the lannisters about robbs death?

Attached: 1538238746702.png (1228x1150, 230K)

Different Situations? Yes.
But the scene is blocked in the same way and the shots are too similar for it to be coincidence.
This kind of plagiarsm happens all the time, but the perpretators call it homage.

Ned's sister fucked the Mad King's oldest son Rhaegar, then Ned lied about the kid being his to protect him from Robert.

>as well as talking at length about how much he likes his fancy wheelchair and his sister's beauty while being raped

Attached: zekek.png (295x321, 139K)

What was scene and episode would the TLJ cut be from?

>Brann on the throne

What the fuck

Attached: my6oki1kbvg21.jpg (900x729, 99K)

Also, reminder that Ben Shapiro predicted the ending:
youtube.com/watch?v=WuXJsd5bX98

He got vaccinated.

Wait so what happens to Drogon?

Bran wargs into him permanently and rules as a dragon king.

Bran wargs him

They set him free. He's a wild animal and keeping him in captivity would be inhumane.

That's just dumb, why would the Reach even support him? Tyrells might be dead but Gardeners should still be around.

What about the last dragon though?

-he is jon snow's only male relative

-he has a superpower that allows him to manipulate the past and future

So they leave a nuke to wander around freely? kek. I wish he'd go to Jon's side after he kills Dany. Just drive all the feminists 100% insane.

Remember when Night King got a baby and nothing came of it.

lmao Valyrians and their fancy schmancy blood sorcery cucked by First Manlet magic

Yet, it's what you're getting.

>Dany dies and Drogon flies off with her
>ends up in NK's hq
>Dany comes back cause "magic i don't have to explain shit" as the Night Queen
>Find the baby, still alive, cause reasons
She ends up with a throne AND a baby, the perfect ending for her desu.

Attached: 13 02_44_37.png (484x594, 52K)

>bronn on the council

name a dumber thing the show has done

>photo shows him standing next to two british men, two of whom are adults and widely considered attractive

>Council of Tyrion, Sam, Davos, Bronn
Fucking Bronn?

Eternal Anglo

>Having an autistic cripple as King

The absolute state of Westerosis

P O T T E R Y

Bronn is the luckiest man in Westeros. Luck is a talent too.

he was saving the baby army along with the ice spiders for Kings Landing.

Wow, it's a freefall. The finale is probably gonna drop to the 35-25% range.

>for what purpose?
Gives him an excuse to drop everything to hang out with his bros far away from all shit.

GoT from the beginning was a show that challenged and changed the TV normal paradigm. When you thought you figured the plot, it surprised you. This episode just took the show to new summits. Negative reviews are from mostly old schoolers who constantly like to go to chain fast food restaurants where consistency in the menu is expected. This episode and the show in general is for those of us who enjoy the unexpected plot twists and something utterly new. Thank you GoT!

>Tyrion: Hand
>Sam: Archmaester the Slayer
>Davos: Master of Ships
>Bronn: Master of War
>vacant positions:
>Master of Whispers (Bran's cctv bullshit makes it redundant)
>Master of Coin: ?

>Bran as king.
>Tyrion, Davos, Sam, and Bronn(????) on the small council.
>Jon Snow takes the black, even though the Night's Watch no longer exists and he has nothing to defend the realm against except for like 20 wildlings who are his friends anyway.

Attached: nan.gif (400x228, 1.22M)

>it's a freefall.
It really is, isn't it?

I honestly can't imagine the normies liking:
>Bran becoming king
>Jon killing Dany
>Jon taking the night's watch after killing Dany

Like seriously, this is beyond bittersweet at this point, even for the normies.

Why does Jon take the black? He did exactly what Jaime did.

>>photo shows him standing next to two british men, two of whom are adults and widely considered attractive

kit harrington is like 14 there dude

Next episode ends with Jon finding Tormund and the Wildlings arranged like picrelated

Attached: game_of_thrones_ned_umber_1177754.jpg (590x350, 22K)

Night who?

Killing Varys

>I wish he'd go to Jon's side after he kills Dany. Just drive all the feminists 100% insane.

Attached: anaconda-1997-movie-jon-voight-serone-leering.jpg (600x390, 23K)

>tfw you already put $8,000 on bran

Attached: 1449820720322.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

How so... he knows how to smith and might be able to turn the broken/ burned down King's Landing into a trading hub forcing King's Landing out of the middle ages and into an industrial revolution.

Mouth breathing

What if Bronn likes to rape and this pleases Bran/ 3ER.

the council bit has to be bullshit, so the king might be too, they filmed multiple endings, so after the sjw blowback and the common sense blowback, theyre going with the sansa ending whether it was the plan or an audible.

BOAR IS IT???

Attached: 314.jpg (680x378, 49K)

That would be a disaster for the human race

>Leto II lived and ruled for a millennium and genetically engineered humanity to be anti-prescience
>Bran will live and rule for a millennium as a warged dragon king who can warg into every noble and sample breeding stock he likes to produce whichever bloodlines and marital alliances he needs
Gurm is a hack

>Ghost just fucks off
>Drogon just fucks off

Quality writing.

ghost went with the ginger tho

"Master of War" doesn't actually exist and was made up by the show for no reason. The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard is the adviser on land military matters, and the title of "Protector of the Realm" is the one that gives command to all of the Kingdoms' armies (Normally the King is Protector of the Realm, but sometimes when the King is young or weak it can be given to another person, like when Robert tried to make Ned Lord Protector).

This leak is actually implanted to throw you off the scent and make you think that ending is real.

Ire fag here, Bran warged Drogon and took control, Dany wanted to kill cersei face to face not have rubble do it for her. Bran took control of Drogon and had to cast her as the bad guy.

Bran then becomes King by these actions he takes.

It'll turn out the Night King was just some guy and that the wights are still coming when John and Ghost encounter shit in the final episode.

The reason Drogon appears nowhere in the leaks is being that's the big thing that happens: He disappears after the burning of Kings Landing and leaves Dany completely defenseless other than the Dothraki's etc. Which the leak also doesn't talk about what happens with them.

Dany will become good guy again but be murdered by the characters on the show believing by all outright proof that she is the bad guy. Only she knows the truth that her Dragon wasn't acting normal anymore, and the Dragon itself isn't here anymore.

Final scene I won'd spoil because I legitimately want to see the reactions here.

Never bet on something that makes sense with these retards .

I get that you want to share your fanfiction, but I seriously doubt that the people who gave us trebuchets on the frontlines and whatever the fuck Stannis's ending was are going to pull off anything near this cerebral.

Congratulations , user

>Betting money on the guy who has no resources nobody following him and is just a bastard

>the night king is just some dude
This is just stupid enough to be plausible.

Nevermind how obvious the Faceless Men were a complete rip off of the Face Dancers.

>euron
>dead
dunno about that
also
>jon takes black
>even after the mutiny
>even after the vows he broke anyway
>even after the destruction of the wall

Does not explain the part where Arya kills NK

Why is the night's watch still a thing? The others are dead, the wall is in ruins and the Wildlings are both nearly extinct and much friendlier to the Northerners.
There is no need for the Watch to exist

the rape changed him

Fuck, I was hoping that little shit Peter Dinklage ended up dying a horrible death.

It's a good life lesson on letting go.

>Still gonna be a shit ton of Wildlings north of the wall
Didn't they got the right to live south of the wall as part of the alliance?

There is bound to be another white walker threat, blah blah there must always be a night king blah blah.

Fucking kek

somewhat kino

>the episode is actually called the bells
Holy shit

Attached: rin_laugh.jpg (341x330, 22K)

AAAAAAH GREYWORM SAVE ME

>women ruler goes insane and massacres everyone
>her band of niggers goes on a mass murder and rape rampage
>white man is the only one who keeps it together
>shows end with a bunch of men ruling
What did Dabid mean by this??

Keep in mind these leaks came out 4 days before the 4th episode.
Also yes Euron should be extremely dead from that injury.

>long night
>75%
This should be by far the worst episode and it isn't because muh epic ayra

W ell fantasy has to have a bit of realism, user.

Because we need an excuse for Jon to go north so this can occur

>Shame the first 4 seasons of this show was genuinely quality tv.
*snap* Yep, this one's going into my cringe compilation

it's where they send their rapists, thieves and murderers

Your strongest potion...

Shouldn't the night's watch be kinda pointless now that the NK is dead?

Attached: Smashing.png (151x237, 99K)

Why is Bronn still in the story? For real. He's not an important character, if he had left forever at the end of season 5, everything would have been the same.
So that he could threaten two nobles with a crossbow, and then... get on... Bran's council..?

this

FUCKING KEK

Literally unkillable.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8

>it's where they send their rapists, thieves and murderers. their job is to keep the wildlings out. nobody even knew or believed in the Others until like season... 2? 3?

SUBVERTED

This, this is bait.

Why was he so rude

>Also yes Euron should be extremely dead from that injury.
Just like arya is, you mean?
Or did sewage save her?

POTION SELLER!

One instance of bad writing doesn't lessen another I said he SHOULD be dead not the he IS 100%

>arya
>what he just did to jaime
>most people in GoT in general
>...
>and euron takes the one shot
eh... no
but would be the cherry atop this shit-sunday with that inconsistency

Gay

Is Bran really going to be king? He's like 9 in the books.

stannis will be king

it's an elaborate ruse

Cos he is a rascal with no respect for knights?

We'll he will survive 100% if he rubs some shit in the wound.
Also, was he just chilling in the sea, waiting for Jaime to show?

>Forced to attend yet another royal announcement by the king
>He just spends an hour talking about his fucking sister being raped again.
Getting really sick of this I wish that dragon bitch burnt me alive.

How much time do you think passed between the first and current book?
No, don't answer, you're almost certainly wrong

Bran is the most qualified candidate for king.
Because he doesn't want to be king.

what happens to the dothraki horsefuckers and no benis army.
Does everyone in westeros gang up on them or?

ummmmm

this is a show with dragons lmao why are you expecting it to be realistic??

not even i remember, what is it, a few months?

What a fucking disaster S8 is

Is he going to put wheels on the iron throne?

>He's like 9 in the books
And Miss Sunday is like 10 but show clearly didn't care about that and had her hook up with Gayworm.

why would bronn be at the council?

The Iron Wheelchair will be absolutely based.

where were the forces from dorne and the iron isles?

Attached: 0780.png (185x186, 4K)

Game of Thrones operates exclusively in tunnel vision. Anything that's not on-screen isn't there.

bronn wants to live rich and comfortably in a nice place, so he'll choose to enslave himself to a cripple kid instead

>Northlings
Umm, don't you mean undocumented winterfallians?

KEK

Attached: 1536706012058.jpg (583x344, 43K)

Brainlet or bait?

So he's ~11 instead of 9. Fucking wow, he's definitely ready to be king now.

Too bad Qyburn died, he could make it into a wheelchair that throws swords or something.

The iron fleet got wrecked by Drogon because they forgot not only Euron's ship had a scorpion. Dorne was so embarrassed by the sand sneks they decided to lay low until everyone forgets about it.

What a shit episode

kek

imagine being this autistic

>1) it doesn't matter, it still his by right so they have to give it to him unless he refuses
If you think claim alone is enough to make a king you haven't been paying attention.

Why cant westerners write satisfying finales?

Attached: 1556753402970.jpg (800x1078, 153K)

Don't imply the Japs are any better

TBF the Breaking Bad ending was Kino

>the bells

can anyone explain the meme?

Daenerys traveled 5000 miles in the books, 2 thirds of them on horseback. You travel around 30 miles a day on horseback, so that's already 4 months. Add the travel by ship, plus the months in Meereen and the others stops she made.

So, at the very least a year passed.

Attached: 1515318520496.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>more wine, your three eyed grace?

It's several years.

How many of you think the old man announces TWOW after the series finale? I can feel it in my bones and since it will surely be the last book written, the time is now or never. And it is the best time.

>ratings decrease the less it caters to normies

Books start in 298 if I remember correctly, It should be 301 or 302 now.

>I wish he'd go to Jon's side after he kills Dany. Just drive all the feminists 100% insane.
lol

>When you thought you figured the plot, it surprised you.
It's worth mentioning that all the surprises were grounded in reality (of the story) and consistent.
Ned's beheading? Not something you'd expect - but completely in line with the characters/world events
Red Wedding? Again, not something you'd expect, but completely in line with the characters/world events
Dany leveling all of KL, though? Not only is it out of character but it makes no sense from a story perspective. This idea that she could only get Westoros' attention by making them fear her could have easily been achieved by destroying Cersie and the Red Keep. Christ they even discussed just destroying the Red Keep and even then Tyrion sperged out with 'muh innocents', so it's not like she wasn't showing her capability to be cruel.

Ignoring the Night King, there's a really good story here for Dany. It's just that it's very, very poorly told.

Do we want to talk about how the most popular thing to come out of Japanese media DBZ has an abysmal ending?

>anime finales
>satisfying

From the first Bran chapter to Jon's assassination (probably the last event so far) has been roughly 2 and a half years. AGOT lasted about a year. ACOK lasted about 9 months, and begins a year after Jon Arryn's death, which occurred just before Gared's execution. (Arryn's death occurred just after Joffrey's 12th birthday. Sansa saving Dontos was on Joffrey's 13th.) ASOS about 3 months, and AFFC/ADWD about 6-8 months. It is possible that Dany's wedding occurred before Gared's execution, but in any case, the elapsed time is under 3 years.

Yeah, he killed all those nazis

There were no feelgood moments that catered to the normies or hipster barfags in the last two episodes. This one was basically everyone dying and Daenerys going nuts.

Are you implying that seasons 1-4 weren't amazing television? You sure you want to do that laddie?

Seriously, compared to the source material, they at least pale in comparison

>1
Yes
>-4
No

They’ll swap out Jon for Arya to avoid feminist backlash.

Based and Baratheonpilled

Attached: 1555493435448.jpg (720x720, 72K)

>Tfw doesn't know basic medieval history

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

All of Breaking Bad is kino, except that one scene where Skylar sings to Ted. Jesus Fucking Christ

kek

Yeah, but for television it's fucking awesome. What else in the past ten years could compare? Other that Breaking Bad I can't think of anything

Based. Season one was kind of fucking boring

>What else in the past ten years could compare

>The Terror
>Twin Peaks
>Chernobyl (and that's based on one episode so far)

When has a random 11 year old with no claim to the throne ever been democratically voted to become king?

>democracy
>monarchy
Pick one

>The youngest British monarch at the start of her reign was Mary, Queen of Scots, who became queen aged 6 days in 1542. The youngest king was Henry VI, who was 8 months and 26 days old at the time of his accession.

>historyanswers.co.uk/news/who-was-the-youngest-british-monarch/
>King
>Democratically elected
Quit moving the goalposts faggot. Bran is like 16 in the show btw

You seem to be forgetting true detective
The first season alone was better than all of tits and dragons

Welp, such a disappointment.

honestly all of this is predictable as fuck, the only doubtful thing was bran king and his council, but since all of them are alive its possible now

he got the three eyed autism

Haven't seen any of that shit. Guess I've got a watchlist now

britoid genes

>only way to make GRRM's excuse for prose and literature look good is by comparing it to a TV show
kek

"you will fly"
i guess bran wargs him

I thought it was called "the last war"

imagine the smell

AND THE VALE
WHERE IS THE VALE????

Attached: valle.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

>the co-writer of xmen origins Wolverine can’t write for shit unless he’s using someone else’s carefully well thought out established books as a blue print

This is the real tragedy

Final scene
>snow patrol of the Black Guard
>a white walker appears
>they get killed
>zombie looks to the camera
>the end?

I spotted a shield with the sigil of house Arryn before the seige started

Tax the rich and sped it on healthcare, education and transportation for the peasants.

Attached: ck2.png (400x400, 286K)

>And Miss Sunday is like 10 but show clearly didn't care about that and had her hook up with Gayworm.
So Greyworm is a muzzie?

What the hell will Bronn do in the small council?

be the local area man perspective that branautismo clearly lacks

retard

It's clearly a ruse from the leaker so he can make bank betting on the real king while everybody believes Bran will be the king

Attached: Lyt3wQf.jpg (1622x725, 706K)

>The bells, Sansa

Moon Man's daughter

WRONG. That's Jay Leno's love child. Chinlets are seething.

He wasn't rude. He was honest. It was the knight that overestimated himself, and who didn't believe in himself enough at the same time.

So much for "breaking the wheel", and creating a republic, huh?

Attached: dingding.png (1202x954, 727K)

learn how to English, you stupid mong

>placing bets on shitposts from a chinese weaving forum

>jon joining the night's watch when there's no night to watch and the remaining wildlings are friendly with jon and the north
>bronn, a mercenary, being on the council

Don't forget this

>Shitposts
>Leaks that have been accurate to the last two episodes

Dany never wanted to "Break the wheel" and she certainly never wanted to make a republic.

jon goes back to ghost at the end

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

Hey! it's the Crimson Chin!

no he isn't, he is like 24, kit is 33 now or something

imagine posting on this board without having seen twin fucking peaks

This is imo more interesting than dragon. If they just shrug that off that would be crown of retarded writing.

You don’t know what good television is you faggot

Yeah, one or two of those puppies menstruating would make the room smell worse than death.

Kek. Jon alone on the crumbled remains of the Wall taking potshots at Tormund and friends who try to reason with him to come down and stop larping a dead organization.

Fucking jews...every god damn time...

the baby is the night king's heir, his contingency plan

Being the equilivant of the modern day surveillance state, essentially spying on errrbody

Master of Coin
Every time they need money he just gets another castle and sells it

Bro...one of Danys first actions after hatching the dragons was incinerating a medicine woman.

Dany levelling Kings landing has been set up from the beginning.

so arya rides a horse to...nowhere? and does nothing? im feeling like the end of episode 5 doesnt really play well into this ending

Why the fuck did it take me so long to notice the Starbucks in the background

>nobody noticed the starbucks

Attached: 1546083887862.png (313x325, 89K)

Starkbucks

consistent you brainlet, not realistic

think about it how was he not fucking exhausted from swimming so far into shore and literally getting into a sword battle right when he reached land?

sansa's rape was so beautiful, it absorbed the pretty out of him

>tfw Tyrion and Sansa aren't executed
Too bad.

read
they dont expect the baby to fight,
they even made a whole ritual for it

Saw past "leaks" that Jon kills greyworm. But those leaks were partially wrong. I feel like this is where the leaks might be false trails. Dany dies 100% but I feel like Arya should be the one, since she clearly wants to kill her now. Bran becoming king is shit, instead of having no king at all, or going to Jon/Gendry/Sansa.

Is that photoshopped or did they actually forget to edit that out lmao

>arya should kill her

YASSSS SLAAAAYYYYY FACCEEELLESSS WOMMMAANNN WITH A FACEEEEE

Why not also have Arya put on jon's face and become the king?

jon should just escape up north and join the wildniggers

So youd rather have Jon kill her and peace out, saying fuck everyone else since he's now a kingslayer?

Can't be a kingslayer if the person you slayed was never a king to begin with

jon does have the best case for the throne

So why is she taking her anger out at the commoners of King’s Landing again?

This looks fake. Look at the theme - All but the last two paragraphs (which sound ridiculous) are properly arranged with bulletpoints, but the last two are written in their own format. Seems like someone just built some memery into a valid leak

>oh, so NOW you need me

aynone know where I can gamble on this shit?

I kinda thought there would be an arc where the three eyed raven is evil and the children of the first men created the night king to destroy him. Thus the twist being bran is evil/ possessed by some kind of evil spirit and the night king was the hero all along trying to destroy him. Although the Drogon being warged thing would really make sense given the context of the scene. They made a point of getting a close up of Dany enraged at the sound of the bells. If Drogon burning the city was a mad queen misdirect then why include that shot?

I actually think his last scene is going to be with Arya riding up to Storm's End to accept his proposal. Her change of heart about completing her list makes this seem more likely.

I would guess that George gave them the ending but they just butchered getting there

>fanta vodka

Post the foot edit

Attached: Foot.jpg (640x712, 33K)

Have sex.

>jon takes the black again
quick rundown?

Attached: 1535708695090.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

5 > 1 = 2 > 4 > 3

Attached: 1527914502623.jpg (554x554, 20K)

he goes to the summer isles to find the blackest cocks he can find.

I put my wife's son's college fund on Arya she better win if Tydondrius wants to go to Yale