Would you have sex with your own aunt by blood to prevent the destruction of a 500000-populated city?

would you have sex with your own aunt by blood to prevent the destruction of a 500000-populated city?

Attached: mad slut.jpg (618x412, 54K)

Nah,
All my aunties are munters.

my mom's sister, who is related to me by blood, is fun as hell and likes to drink, and by far (objectively) the most attractive relative I have.

My dad's brothers wife, who is not related to me by blood, is a librarian-looking troll.

It's a push.

Can I have sex with my aunt AND cause the destruction of a 5mill pop city? Cause that would totally be hot.

>slut
She's had three partners in eight years, settle down.

That's a slut

Not today.

Not if she looked like Dany

im more offended that she had sex with two shit skins. I would NEVER be with a woman who had sex with anyone who wasn't white.

>mfw my gf had 13 in three years
It's okay because she's with me now, right?

He only had to give her some emotional support, but all he did was say "MUH QUEEN!"

If she were young and I hadn't known her my entire life, and looked hot then fuck yeah

I hope this is a joke, and if it's not then I hope there are better days ahead.

3 years in-setting time passage

Four we know of, if you count the handmaiden in the books. Could be a lot more that we don't know of.

What did HBO and humans mean by having GOT as the number 1 show in the world, which also includes inbreeding?

Yes but only if it didn't prevent the destruction of a 500000-populated city.

If I'm suitably drunk and she's wearing a paper bag on her head.

Her face when she was going insane had me rock hard. I need a crazy bitch like this in my life. Something about Dany fulfilling her mad heritage and destiny turns me on. I want to join her.

>if you count the handmaiden
literally nobody counts the handmaider

If she looked like that? Hell yes. I'd do it even if it wasn't to protect others.

if it was daenerys yes.
Or a situation were aunt was young and hot then yes.
Real life, extra no, burn the city. When my mom was alive, she was the youngest of a large midwestern catholic family, and there is a big age gap because grandparents didnt expect anymore children. So im 32 and my 2nd youngest aunt turned 70 recently

Me: No, incest is wrong.
Also me: When is imouto paradise 3 coming out?

Racemixing propaganda. Either you fuck savage shitskins or its incest.