Why did she do it?

Why did she do it?

seriously, I don't understand

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000131421802_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkUE_BTgBOQu3VWKvpDGX9fr7sARQy7EgBjwPUzvqL_M.jpg (480x300, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5W8j6wOvxuo?t=132
youtube.com/watch?v=c7t0pOTHh04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She told Jon the people don't love her so she has to make them fear her. She outright says "I will use fear" They explicitly state this for the dumbest of viewers, and you all still miss it

she was shooting at God

For Missandei

Attached: dany.jpg (1200x843, 162K)

Missandei literally told her to do it.

they already seemed pretty afraid, butchering them all seems redundant tbqhwymf

bran was controlling her, bran is a baratheon supporter and agrees with bobby b killing all the targs.

>what does setting an example mean

gimme fuooel
gimme fiyah
gimme dabba dabba die-a

She waz on her period.

she wants everyone to fear her, especially sansa

Mental illness trigged by stress, same as her father

You have to go back.

she lost everything she cared about and gave into her impulses, shes literally been saying fire and blood shit since s1 but everybody seems to forget about it now

did she not already set the example by killing all the lords who opposed her and BTFOing their army?

>Got rejected
>Realized being a powerful barren whore isn't fulfilling and she can't trust anyone around her
She's the modern woman user

Attached: normiebrains LARPing as mad queen.jpg (640x609, 120K)

She struck plenty of fear with her dragon, she could've burned down the Red Keep too even after the bells rung. But burning down King's Landing was retarded. We spent like 6 seasons of her freeing slaves and then WHAM just needlessly torch a city full of normal people that already surrendered. whynot.jpg

"Fear it is then"

She was on her period

How many do you need to kill to set an example.

Attached: 30t81b.jpg (500x566, 64K)

She hit the wall and knew it.

>we had 6 seasons of her being a genicidal warmonger

incel rage

And all survivors will have a choice now to bend the knee or burn. Now they know she ain't fucking around.

She couldn't pass up a golden opportunity to genocide whites and replace them with her brown hordes. And that's a good thing!

That still reveals an even bigger flaw with the show
The people are used by D and D as such stupid props, and they insist on caring about the little guy. You can tell if someone is good or bad based on if they care to claim about the little guy. It just doesn't work. The people go in and out of relevance at a moments notice. They have never mattered beyond being a morality pet. So Dany should not need their fear. Killing them does nothing

yeah but then david showed up after the episode and said it was bells so
BRABO DAYBID

Attached: peepo.jpg (225x225, 9K)

She couldn't have it so she destroyed it.

kinda hard for people to fear her when they're dead

Attached: shrug.png (550x469, 220K)

Apologise

Attached: 6D1C0492-3AE5-4A02-B82B-1901EA55EC5C.jpg (740x385, 61K)

you don't know what genocidal means, and her conquest was to free innocents that's been her shtick for 80% of the fucking show. her switching to BURN DOWN KING'S LANDING FOR LITERALLY NO REASON was not earned.

I don't even watch Game of Dicks and after like episode 1 or 2 I knew for a fact that she was going to turn into a genocidal maniac sooner or later. It was clear as day.

How can people who've watch 8 seasons of this shit be so dense?

The people she burned never resisted her in the first place, they never said no to bending the knee. They really just learn to work with whatever person sits on the stupid chair

she has ptsd from the time she had to escape KL during bobby's rebellion. the bells triggered her.

This is a city that sees a change of the ruling power every half decade.
Yeah, this time a dragon broke down a few watchtowers. Wow.
They're still the complacent city that let Cersei, with no claim to the thrown outright murder every proxy family and yoink it.

>what is setting an example

If you think she killed every single man woman and child you are fucking retarded.

yes, the show spent 6 seasons characterising her as an egotistical retard through her shallow and showy acts

i mean she didnt do anything that not every house has done to win a war.

you think tywin didnt do shit like this? he had kings landing sacked for amusement for roberts rebellion.

But they did bend the knee and surrendered, and got burned anyway.
>a dragon broke down a few watchtowers, Wow.
Dragons haven't been seen in this world for centuries, that's a pretty impressive thing to see.

Bitches

Dany's only mistake was not burning King's Landing to ashes earlier.

F

It's a message to the rest of westeros.

>she never demonstrated anything of that sort

The lady strafed every fucken block before she got to the Red Keep, not including the Dothraki and Unsullied killings & rapings.
>50% casualties

>This doesnt make sense to me
>If this happened to me, i'd do the same thing
wtf

bitches be crazy

based and rustpilled

yikes

The Tarlys were enemy combatants and she gave them a chance to bend the knee. Totally different.

Every city she invades and conquers is always portrayed as a shit hole before she captures it

>Men of the westerlands who actually have non-eastern asian looking armor and have proper plate armor

Embarrassing as fuck faggot

Yeah, starving and letting plague decimate your cities because you have no other plan than 'drakaris every nigger' is not that much better.

women user. women.

The show never bothered to hit normies who can't read between the lines with the fact that Dany's a paranoid, rash, power hungry violence monger until now so people are freaking the hell out.

why doesn't anyone on this show have a sigil or a banner when did they stop caring FUCK

women logic

>Loses Drogo (after he became a vegetable that she had to kill with her own hands), her unborn son, her two dragon children (both gruesomely killed in front of her, one if which was a resurrected abomination used to spite the world by a demon king), Barristan, Jorah, and watches Missendei get fucking beheaded in front of her eyes
>Jon recoils at her touch at the incest she sees as normal (she loves him and is being openly rejected)
>Varys and Tyrion betray her
>Hated by Sansa
>Westeros gives her zero credit for her actions in the Long Night

How much of a brainlet do you have to be to not see this as a perfectly fitting and tragic character arc?

Attached: F2C4CF05-8078-49B1-B416-1E8FBED33C71.jpg (630x420, 75K)

>literally killing everyone in the fucking city and completely destroying the area you are attempting to claim is necessary to convince a bunch of already terrified peasants to bow down to you, as if destroying their military with your giant, fire breathing fucking dragon wasn't enough in the first place
Holy fuck you are dense

when?

youtu.be/5W8j6wOvxuo?t=132

Women can't handle rejection and will bake your cat to spite you.

how can you be so retarded as to point out the justification for something you say doesn't make sense.

borderline retard spewing shit.

>episode shows her own people conspiring against her
>wtf they are already scared dude lol

her last word before she died

Never forget the 6 millions that died in the city

Lol? Fucking women...

>season 1 walks into a bonfire to commit suicide
>”nobody could have seen this coming”

She was denied sex

Attached: danyfags.png (500x664, 425K)

I feel like Americans are the only ones freaking out because they're the only people dumb enough to think justification makes war honorable. Medieval war is rape, murder and famine.

>Lannister scum as the Right
>not the northerners/Starks
fucking God damn dude, did you even watch the show?

It's just one city on a whole continent, now the rest of Westeros will be terrified and know not to fuck with her.
She was sending a message, retard.

sub-90 IQs user. they go a long way in creating a population of zombies that do nothing but have sex, do drugs, buy products, and kill their own kids.

that was the word that freed her retard

Where are the reactions from that one bar?

>you don't know what genocidal means, and her conquest was to free innocents that's been her shtick for 80% of the fucking show.

Half the time she wanted to do something drastic and burn shit down and then her advisors talked her into a different plan. That is how she operated. The burning of King's Landing is Dany unfettered by advisors trying to stop her.

The people of King's Landing were already free. Dany had nothing to offer them. It was a totally different situation. Dany couldn't even inspire loyalty in her closest advisors anymore. In Essos she was liberator serving the oppressed but in Westeros she could only be a conqueror trying to overthrow the order to benefit herself.

she was born on dragonstone you ninny. her mother fled while pregnant

why are redditors so in denial about her true nature?

Attached: 365392493.jpg (1091x775, 92K)

>>Men of the westerlands who actually have non-eastern asian looking armor and have proper plate armor

Those are men of The Reach. Tarly is a house from The Reach.

you are jealous of america, the fact that you even bring it up shows how much you think about them

breh

I mean did they watch the show? Literally every scene with her:

>Hey Dany would you like an ice cream
>No I want to kill children with dragonfire and permanently lay waste to this wretched continent
>Why
>Because fuck everyone

The peasants of kings landing have always been uppity assholes. They're basically medieval New Yorkers. Nothing of value was lost.

My personal take on it is besides the genetic mental illness, and the already mentioned Machiavellian plan to ordain herself through fear, I think we should remember that she is essentially a foreigner. Mereen are more her people than Westerosi. I think, despite her laser focus on her birthright throne, she hates the island and the people on it. She massacred them for the same reason real life soldiers might pull a Mai Lai.

"Fuck these subhuman filth. They killed my bro. I hate this place" Her vague fear justification, the thrill of the moment killing frenzy, and fear that she would win cleanly without any satisfying vengeance pushed her over the edge.

Crazy Targ blood. Incest really fucks you up.

no dick

dany was a power hungry conqueror who could borderline on tyrannical by her emotional nature and the amount of power she had

she was NOT a madman who burned people for fun. this was retarded

nice oxford comma, Yank.

>Medieval war is rape, murder and famine.
Modern peace is rape murder and famine

idk dude im just making shit up

This, also she is crazy

She obviously lost her shit, aka the bells scene.

wtf, I didn't know the writers posted on here

Because she's always been a crazy bitch, and has had severe depression this entire season (QQ nobody likes me and doesn't want me to be to their queen)

They can't fear her if they're all dead you dipshit. She went harder on KL than the fucking slavers.

Attached: 1555528199223.jpg (750x1200, 184K)

I want her to be my brap queen.

The bells didn't drive her crazy. The bells gave her a choice. Show mercy, or set an example. Is everyone on this board completely retarded?

I missed the part where she was laughing maniacally as she killed innocents.

Attached: maniacal laugh.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

START CALLING HER AN INCEL ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Get the term to stop being male-specific and women will stop using it altogether.

Next week will open with all the surviving peasants given a choice. Bend the knee or die. Now everyone on the continent knows what happens if you don't bend the knee. They will die and so will their people.

Christ they dumbed the show down for the dumbest of viewers and you all still miss it.

>mfw some dumb broad got half the continent on her side by being a total bitch and I had to burn my own daughter get any kind of support whatsoever

Attached: Stannis_S05E09.png (472x752, 498K)

there's seven kingdoms you fucking retard

jon should have fucked her like drogo used too. hot monkey sex

why the fuck she is more merciful when they were shooting giant arrows that could instantly kill her dragon than when they all surrendered? Not to mention the completely unrelated killing of the citzens that is technically the same people who will work for her kingdom in the future.

If she was planning to do it from the start there was no reason for that break waiting for the bells to ring or whatever. It feels it was just put there for some cheap drama/tension. Or to imply she has some sort of brain damage or whatever, which could be better developed

that if you surrender i'll burn you to death? also the rest of westeros is already loyal to her. highgarden swore to her, the stormlands are loyal under gendry, the reach is loyal, the ironborn under yara swore to her. don't really see what this accomplishes aside from putting off everyone

yeah which was a really random development. she was a foreigner in a hostile land, her advisor had died, had few allies, her claim to the throne was now shaky, and her dragons dropped like flies. you could justify her getting tyrannical, but we were not given a single clue to her mind just breaking

>set an example
>putting an entire city of innocents to the sword after it has surrended
>thinking this won't become an issue later
what she did demonstrates a bloodthirsty, cruel and unpredictable nature. people should fear their ruler, but NOT the whims of the throne. if daenerys is unpredictable, she is a threat to everyone, and she will garner nothing but enemies and plots against her.

she would know this, being moderately intelligent and having some schooling in being a ruler by now.

>also the rest of westeros is already loyal to her.
not the north

You think she would START with the Red Keep. I really don't get it, just nuke the Red Keep. That's all you need to do.

Did you skip forward to the battle scene? There was a lot of other episode before it that kind of lays this out on a platter for you.

all these seething ((television enthusiasts)) replying to you

>she's never demonstrated anything of that sort
She's been going at it since first season, starting by letting Drogo kill her only remaining family (that she knew) in the world. She's fed people to her dragon, she's killed messegers who wanted to negotiate, she killed civilians in the Colliseum. And so on and on.

Fucking based and spot on.

Attached: griffith berserk.png (800x546, 116K)

>Dabid, oh Dabid! I got it Dabid, we make Dany nuts, like out of her tits crazy where she just burns everyone, heeheehee Dabid! She just burns them all!

>i lack arguments
ok glad we could agree here

There's really no explanation that makes sense. There were so many things that could have sent her over the edge in so many different ways. And they chose to use none of them.

They were loud and startled her, almost causing her to fall off her dragon, so she had to burn it all down.

This unironically. Even if you're trying to "instill fear" or set an example you don't fucking level the entire city that you're trying to take

All 10 of her people will fear her.

cute

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells 00.10.22.jpg (1080x1080, 310K)

>bend the knee or die
>but you might just die before getting the option to bend the knee lol
that's not how it fucking works

hes going to die isnt he

Attached: 43c644e83fb00a2d9240ea40d8ef6a5661620349.jpg (600x300, 44K)

Spoilers say he lives

Yeah that never happened in real life to send a message and end world war 2

do you have a link to those by any chance?

I have faith he can outwit his own death

Dude, she has allies, the North hails her a hero, why fuck all that up torching innocent civilians? It makes no sense how she was jealous in the Winterfell after party, just stop, stop it, stop already, it's shit writing that makes no sense for the simple reason to shock audiences, it's dumb, it's daytime soap opera tier writing.

So many basedboys defending this show unconditionally. Typical. Just another shitty episode.

Dany becomes genocidal tyrant in the span of 5 minutes, the golden company is just 3 dozen dudes on a beach, iron fleet can't shoot anymore, episode ends with Jaime and Euron who barely know each other fighting to the death. The reasons this episode sucks aren't secrets.

That's exactly how it works. I'm done explaining very simple things in a very simple episode.
>if we conspire against her she will not only kill us, she will kill all of our people and destroy everything we have built

they were such Chads

The whole point is to make her a big evil villain.

Now Jon and Arya can execute her and bring True Democracy/Equality to Westeros.

Kek

because she is white.

Shock value > logic

She basically has the whole kingdom except one city and kills everyone for no reason in her own city she wants to rule, that's worse than anything historically since it's not an enemy and was totally pointless

>Dany becomes genocidal tyrant in the span of 5 minutes
7 seasons*
She's always been kind of a crazy bitch with a juvenile moral compass, manifesting her destiny to be the one big ruler to "abolish tyranny" or something that dumb.

Attached: 1554155064915.png (1000x1000, 439K)

Destroying food caravans and burning POWs to death is kinda bad tho

I really like this conceptually and hope that if GRRM ever finishes the books he goes for something like it. could have worked in the show if the foundation was placed. but all her conflict this season was seemingly focused on how she has few allies and her claim to the throne is disappearing, which seem to be non-issues (in fact tyrion and jon will only betray her because of what she did)

oh c'mon, she's being prone to violence has been forshadowed a lot. I have many gripes with this show but this isn't one of them.

She's trying to take Westeros, Kings Landing is just a small piece of it. By purging the capital, she sends a message of warning to anyone who'd conspire against her.
>Fuck with me, and that's what happens to you.

*ahem*
FUCK losing my babies
FUCK losing my friends
FUCK this constant disrespect and treachery from shady posers
FUCK my retard nephew
FUCK Lannisters
FUCK King's Landing
FUCK the Iron Throne
FUCK these ungrateful not-zobies-because-of-me Westerosis.
You won't break those chains? I'll break them for you. You woke yet?

Freedom ain't free. Fire and blood. Praise Drogon the Black Dread, soul of my husband, my one true love. I just set you all free. You're fucking welcome.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

she is a woman, emotional crazy bitch

>Dany becomes genocidal tyrant in the span of 5 minutes
It was always a coin-toss (alluded to literally in this episode) whether she would be a crazy targ or a smart targ

> iron fleet can't shoot anymore
Actually, this is how it should have gone down originally. The dragon is way too fast and destructive to lose to slow-ass artillery. It got in close and started dismantling their AA support. The dragon death in the last episode was a cheap ploy and a red herring, and probably a way to save on production costs for the sack of KL.

Attached: 1521874273385.jpg (1704x1600, 1.12M)

all of this is made way dumber by the fact that she was aged up for the show, in the books she's years younger.

I give you an exact pointer to the answer of your question. If you want more examples there are many in this thread that I wont bother rehashing because it's like talking to a foreign wall.

She freed slaves in Essos because she knows and expects them to worship her. She has nothing to gain from saving or sparing civilians in Westeros. They’ll still love Jon more.

>go to westeros to take back your familys throne and castle
>burn the entire fucking thing down
>

lmao

>spares enemies from death
>bend the knee or die
>"I choose death"
>kills them
That's not bad

> The dragon is way too fast and destructive to lose to slow-ass artillery.
The dragon had holes in it's wings and could barely fly. They showed this literally right before they get shot down. Why is this so hard for small minded people to understand? Did people take a bathroom break for the scene where the dragon was struggling to even take off?

>but we were not given a single clue to her mind just breaking
Well that's just not true. We were given warning at LEAST as early as the end of the previous episode. That's like, 50 minutes running time.

>I could present the evidence but you aren't worth it
classic, thanks for playing!

On today's episode OF SNAPPED......(although other anons are correct in that she did ask love or fear)

Every season shows her trying to do the right thing, and as a result of doing the right thing, people took her kindness for weakness, she got wronged in some way, so she had to kill them.

Why did you think this season would be any different?

Based

>The dragon had holes in it's wings and could barely fly.
Yeah I get it the dragon was injured or whatever, it does not matter. The kill last episode was plainly ridiculous. You'd have to be a moron to defend the last episode and attack this one. Or maybe a Euron shitter.

Plain fact, there is no way his shitty bow-mounted scorpions could nail a dragon at that height, and similarly could not track a dragon that is on top of his fleet.

more like
>well she's probably going to assume we're conspiring against her and kill us even if we're loyal
>therefore our only shot at survival is to conspire even more
it's literally Aerys all over again, she might scare everyone into gaining power temporarily, but eventually everyone will have to turn on her because they can't trust that she won't turn on them first
even Cersei at least directed her insanity towards people who angered her, as long as you did whatever she said you knew you were safe. no guarantee with Dany because she could kill you for literally zero reason.

According to dany about one million. Didnt you see the fucking episode?

Pretty sure he's going to live.

>my one true love

Because the writing was still terrible. Where were the shots of daenarys as she was frying everyone? why did she flip out at the bell when Tyrion told her that it means they surrender? She basically won the throne with the bells, so why did she honey comb kings landing with fire? Why did Arya give up chasing cersei? What the fuck happened to Tyrion? Once again, the writing was TERRIBLE; we've come to expect that from D&D writing at this point.

The worst part of the episode was the clegane bowl choreography. It was unbelievably bad and totally unexpected. That arc deserved a better ending.

Overall it was still enjoyable, but man... it could have been so much better if they writers weren't dropped on their head as babies

I'm surprised I'm not seeing more people complaining about grey worm chimping out.

>Cersei died on mother's day

Stop posting here man you sound like a faggot

She always defaults to burning and killing as the first option. Usually, Jorah the Gigacuck was there to talk her down, not anymore.
Go figure.

She burned a woman alive, locked 2 people in a vault, sacked a city while making a deal, crucified people, made her dragons eat a guy that didn't know anything, etc. The difference here is back in Essos, the slaves hated the masters that they loved her for it. Here the people kept acting like cunts to her no matter what she did for them. Lesson number 1 when dealing with someone that views themselves as a savior, is not to take that away from them.
Also destroying KL is much better. Now when she sends the other lords messages ordering them to bend the knee, they will bend the knee and spread their cheeks out of fear. If she did that to KL then she won't hesitate to destroy my entire realm if I tick her off.

Jon is and Sansa is a nobody compared to Jon.

Actually why the fuck would the north not be fine with Dany, she helped them against the NK. They would have died without her dragons.

>people genuinely thought cersei was the final boss and not dany

Hasn't this shit been obvious for a while? Did anyone genuinely expect anything else?

Mercy is for the weak
They choose a side, the losing side. Now pay the price

6 gorillion

Newsflash user, you're a little guy. We all matter.

She's going to die in the next episode, but her motives and intentions are certainly very clear, even openly stated. The people don't love me so intend to make them fear me. What better way to make an entire continent shit it's pants than to burn the capital city to the ground with innocents inside the walls?

Why is this concept so hard to grasp for you guys? Every season she showed mercy and got fucked over and violence solved her problems.

see
"Fear it is then"

It would have been way more interesting if Dany went straight for the red keep and nuked it. I don't get why she decided to blow up the entire city.

>even Cersei at least directed her insanity towards people who angered her
Imagine being such a contrarian that you have to pretend Cersei is moral compared to Dany.

literally everyone bitching that cersei was the final boss after nk got sneak'd to death

How will normies justify vilifying Stannis for burning Shireen while simultaneously excusing Dany for burning thousands of innocent children alive? The mental gymnastics will be incredible.

slay, queen not slay, king

>actually, it's not bad writing when it was terrible on purpose to save money

Attached: 1556945373279.png (194x192, 108K)

Why does no one notice or care her eyebrows and hair colors don't match

Presumably her character isn't dying her hair

IT WAS HER
TURN

How will Yea Forums justify Stannis for burning Shireen while simultaneously vilifying Dany for burning thousands of innocent children alive? The mental gymnastics will be incredible.

she was on the rag.

was noone bothered that the northern soldiers went immediately to raping and killing unarmed innocents simply because dany went on the offensive? so fucking awful

Yeah, but KL is the jewel on the continent and was intentionally packed with non-combatants. Dany took the bait hard, and roasted a city filled with refugees. Not a good political move.

The Targs live and die on their dragons. Their eternal dominance ended when they lost them, and came back when the returned. If Dany loses her last dragon, she has lost the throne, because no one likes her.

This way everything can get reused for generic dark leather plate outfits for productions for decades to come

She's weak

The writer after that episode literally said Missandei was saying dracarys to Dani explicitly to mean "burn them."

She's a fucking Neocon.

She didn’t. The dragon did. She wanted no part of it but she couldn’t jump off the dragon. They love killing humans.

Attached: 87E7AF24-97C1-41F2-A19F-4B39C914A71A.jpg (2070x1380, 183K)

hehe

Maybe its because I didn't read the books but what does the north really provide for the realm. It seems like all the southern kingdoms produce all the trade goods and food so what is the fear of a free and independent north. Fuck in the show all the northerner seem content to sit around in their castles and really just live out their days. The only thing I have to go off of is the scene where Roose is mathematically explaining the size of the north to Ramsay. So do they want the north because its geographical size? Seems pointless to lord over barley loyal provinces who would kick your ass in a rebellion simply by staying in their lands.

Can anyone confirm?

Attached: thromes.jpg (1230x1075, 134K)

They royally fucked that up with her. It was so out of nowhere. Yes, we saw hints that she could be the mad queen but to kill all those innocent people is completely ridiculous to her character. Only way I can see them fixing it is by basically having her explain, that in that moment after she won an the bells rang she imagined what then? Yes shed get the throne but word would spread fast of Jon being the true heir. And THAT is what made her snap. Because she knew that once everything settled down and people learned the truth about Jon she was essentially just waiting around to be forced out of the throne or murdered. ONLY explanation I will accept for such a screw up.

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells [45.10.958-45.21.219].webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

Oh that's neat. Does it mean we matter in the show too?

it was literally his turn

You know sacking a city and literally blowing it up aren't really the same thing, right? There isn't even a city left to rule

Fucking mountain looked like varys

She didn’t get sex episode before and became angry bitch. At the end of the day writers understand women nature.

It was weird because its not like they had much of a battle prior to work up the battle lust or anything. They just walked in and started raping. These were the people who fought the dead. Fucking bizarre, honestly.

>What better way to make an entire continent shit it's pants than to burn the capital city to the ground with innocents inside the walls?
Showing that you have the ability to do that. Actually doing it just invites revolt.

Cersei is more moral than Dany at this point. That is irrefutable. And that's the biggest failure of this show so far.

>Not a good political move.
She is queen now, she could give two fucks.
>If Dany loses her last dragon, she has lost the throne, because no one likes her.
Greyworm will die protecting her.

I think the bulk of the north is farmland except in Winter, where it gets cold the soonest.

Just spitballing here, probably wrong

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells [09.18.266-09.31.571].webm (1500x1080, 2.93M)

Yeah, using fear means killing innocent people you intend to rule.

Attached: 1480702845363.jpg (645x773, 56K)

A VERY GOOD MASSACRE
MAD KING AERYS HIMSELF WOULD BE PROUD OF HIS DAUGHTER

The difference is that Truman wasn't looking to live in Hiroshima after the fact.

Nope. He's safe.

Jon's dead. Danny's dead. He and Sansa will rule the north and the south after everyone else kills each other. If he hasn't died by this point, he's gonna be just fine.

She based give psycho gf

cersi gambled with the fate of the entire continent because remaining queen was the most important thing to her

They are conspiring because she has been burning people alive for 8 seasons

I don't get it? What is wrong with having a Starbucks in KL?

Tyrion(?) has even stated that the average westerosi peasant doesn’t give 2 fucks about who’s on the throne, as long as you’re not taking their food away they’ll go about their business and feed their kids, incinerating an entire city will just make the average peasant hate you and give them more reason to join or support the first major rebellion that comes about.

>It was always a coin-toss (alluded to literally in this episode) whether she would be a crazy targ or a smart targ
lame excuses for shitty writing

She should have done this in Season 7 as soon as she arrived. All the "show mercy" bullshit resulted in the deaths of her closest advisors, her children, and most of her army. Tyrion is a Lannister infiltrator. I hope she fries the little fuck.

You can make sense of those killings; burning the witch that fucked her over, locking away the guy who took her dragons and tried to have her killed, sacked cities and crucified literal scum who would do things like cut off children slave cock and balls and make them kill a baby or nailing them to boards. That was her justice. This was pointless and not a decision made for tactical reasons. We had a gratuitous scene of Dany getting fucked up over her dragon killing a single little girl a couple seasons ago. This change did not feel earned. GRRM will do it better.

Set up by GRRM decades ago and predicted by everyone with high enough iq to read words printed on paper gathered together (a book).

would rape

Wrong. Jon will kill Dany and go back to the Night's Watch. Bran will be king.

>America doesn't use Japan as a fort to keep an eye on China

It isn't about the Lannisters, it's about Dany representing the ideals of the left

Should she get them flowers instead?

Lmao the salt fallout will last for years I am a normie pain vampire

>She is queen now, she could give two fucks.
Ok, see, now I know you're retarded. Being the regent means playing politics. You cannot run a kingdom single-handedly! The best rulers cooperated, shrewdly, and achieved their goals by being rational and merciful. Dany just showed the world she is the manifest destiny of her father, the one who wanted to burn it all. It's shit writing, because she has trashed her initial goal of taking control of the continent with minimal bloodshed. Obviously the ruling class has to be executed, but there was no reason to kill an entire city. You'd have to be an autist, or clueless, to think that her actions do not have repercussions.

>Greyworm will die protecting her.
o i am laffin

What fucking Night's Watch?

the japs didn't surrender before the nukes, cersei literally surrendered right before the entire city got burned to the ground.

I can't wait to see her character die. I hate her 10 times more than I do Cercei.

Huh thats exactly how it happened though...

>left right
pointless distinction between different liberal progressives

Its a lot of land. For a feudal setting that matters a lot. However you are right, it does not provide much to the realm. The North did its own thing for basically forever before, and the Targs just wanted the entire continent because they get autistic notions of grandeur in their head. The North submitted because it just wasn't worth fighting. They proceeded to really just do their own thing after. The most decisive Northern intervention in politics was Robert's rebellion, before then it was really just throwing some muscle into some factions. There is a reason Ned did not see his best friend Robert for 20 years

Same reason the US nuked the Japs.

GRRM told them she'd go full mad queen.
But after seasons of YAS QUEEN and applying 21 century morals to her they realized they've fucked up and had to cram her descend into madness into 2 episodes, show her alone at a party and make everyone hate her for some reason.
It'll make more sense in the books if they'll ever be written

I don't disagree. But, whatever, it's pretty entertaining. Imagine if Cersei surrendered.

the nights watch is the new kings guard so no one forgets the walkers

Fake

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-13-02h21m08s463.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

At least he went to be a bigger guy in a better show

Attached: 5c701d8142cb5.jpg (1214x697, 55K)

and Dany didn't even gamble, she just started destroying everything for literally zero reason

i binged cobra kai today with my sister and i can't believe a fucking 90s movie spin off has such superior writing than fucking game of thrones

>she needs this city
How retarded are you?

gay if true

>yfw

Attached: 1537700331789.png (113x182, 42K)

Based debunker

John will try to kill Danny but him and Greyworm will end up killing each-other. Arya will try and fail to kill her, but seriously injure her. It will end on some amazing shot, with Tyrion killing her from behind like his brother did to the mad king. Probably fire all around them. Feel free to screenshot.

>I don't get why she decided to blow up the entire city.
Having been prey of a mental collapse before I can understand that. I will burn the whole thing down seems like like next logical step to someone in that mindset.

I've always thought of myself being pretty average, but i'm starting to think I'm way deeper into the abyss than anyone else since I have no qualms with the developments of this show tonight.

>absolute monarchs
>left wing

Attached: bomberdanny.jpg (498x498, 53K)

the whole point of the bombing was that the japanese refused to surrender under the allies conditions

>Person invades your country with a weapon of mass destruction
>Uses the weapon to destroy your food caravan, leaving all the commoners to starve
>"SUBMIT TO ME OR DIE!"
(you)

This is medieval times god dammit, stop projecting your own insecurities into the characters. They have their own.
If she let Cersei get a trial or excecute her in front of everyone, like she probably would anyway, some Lords or common people would hold a grudge. Lannister was still a powerful house with bussines all around Westeros and Pentos.
And If Davos smugled them a rebellions would rise in time.
Think Cerseis baby.
She was showing her power like a fucking Dothraki Queen, what she always have been.

>offer her a chance to surrender and give up
>she murders your best friend in front of you
>easily destroy her army and navy
>ok dude I give I give wtf is your problem

SPOILERS! The end is all here...

Attached: 2PAiaIF1.jpg large.jpg (1024x744, 128K)

Maybe she only freed slaves as a power move, much like psychopathic politicians who pretend to care for causes but in reality they're just trying to advance themselves

No, youre just too stupid to get it.

why is that unexpected? that's just what happens in a siege

What show?

It's the Overton window. In a world of tyrants, she was positively radical in her tolerance

Not a single clue? There were several, like Varys questioning her sanity, fearing that she might end like her father. Jesus did you even pay attention?

Wow this shit was all on fucking point. So Bran King is actually confirmed.

Attached: 1490547110976.png (217x190, 55K)

Attached: 1365644292279.png (382x284, 56K)

There are legit retards who named their babies after "Khaleesi" and "Daenerys". They regret it now

Attached: download (5).jpg (280x180, 7K)

Fucking kek.

>applying modern standarts to a medieval society
(you)

I would never argue that they didn't go 0 to 100 in short order on the mad queen thing, but it's just a hard shift to be definitive about her being crazy.
The signs were always there, she's been burning people alive for 8 seasons

He gave you an argument dipshit, fucking grow up

staniis has a dick.
daenerys has a pussy.

staniis can genocide up to 5k brown people OR his own daughter.
daenerys can genocide up to 10 million, regardless of race OR her true love (which will debatable, and go on and on forever and no one will ever agree, bitch's been around)

of course cersei wouldn't surrender when she thought she'd win, but she rightfully did when she realized it was completely over. are you faggots actually defending her burning the entire city because "muh fear"?
the soldiers haven't killed a single person yet, they immediately go from seeing the enemy drop their weapons, to killing them unarmed and then raping women and killing innocents, it was completely tonally inconsistent and awful.

I will never doubt the leaks again

>bronn

jesus fucking christ what sense does this make

If you nuke a capital, kill all the leadership, and kill everyone else there, the country will fall into chaos and hate/distrust you.

You literally can only rule as tyrant at that point

He's the new Littlefinger... ?

Bran will probably tell them that they are going to come back and The Watch needs to be rebuilt or something

They should have had a few more eps to flesh out her paranoia, Targaryan craziness, and sense of being "unloved" by the people she was liberating.
Dany going all mad bad makes sense, but it was too rushed.

>She is queen now
Queen of ashes and ruin.
>Greyworm will die protecting her.
Likely he will. Just as Jorah did.

She lost her shit because the bells rang in the city and not in the red keep, she thought that people in the city were collaborating with eachother against her.

Missandei was missed, but everything else is really spot on.
If Jon kills Danny it will be very out of character.
If Bronn becomes King, fuck this show. Fuck it to hell.

This is correct except that Bronn will become king and Brann will be on the council

Attached: D6biiKAWwAADagm.jpg (680x513, 47K)

probably will demand it as part of his "deal" for keeping Tyrion alive and Bran will do some gay speech about "le street smarts > upper-class education" and approve of it

>You literally can only rule as tyrant at that point
That's the fucking point, did you miss her little monologue about ruling through fear and terror?

You're completely retarded if you think it would be that easy to aim a fucking dragon with such a slow-ass weapon. A literal moron.

Tyrion promised Bronn Highgarden.

>Queen of ashes and ruin.
Winning is winning.

To have the possibilities of future high jinks?

Attached: fragezeichen_004.jpg (398x280, 45K)

Fun fact, medieval societies really hated when foreign invaders burned food and people who surrendered.

Would she have freed the slaves if she didnt also need an army? The whole time she has been self interested and obsessed with reclaiming her family's throne. Anything to get it back. But then the going gets tough, people dont cheer her name, and the saintly facade breaks. She always lusted for power over all. When denied the facade breaks.

>Hated by Sansa
oh nooo my poor Dany can't be super duper best friend with shansha?!

>gets hit at that height without any warning, twice from the front then from the side
>i-its your fault for not understanding DnD's vision
go back to r/freefolk

She flipped a bit

Attached: 7bd.jpg (1365x915, 175K)

>what is setting an example

given the massive jump the show already did with dany, i could see jon doing the same and killing her.

i like the idea but it's extremely out of character that he'd just stab her.

Just because some evil cunt doesn't care about casualties doesn't mean they don't matter at all. And everyone unanimously wanted to avoid needless bloodshed.

The only people who didnt give a flying fuck about anyone was Dany, her army of psychos and Dothraki. The other side was the Northmen army who were justifiably pissed and out for vengeance after being fucked by the Lannisters for 8 seasons.

no user morality was invented in the french revolution along with real science and freedom

the entire population of westeros lives in king's landing.......?????

>i like the idea but it's extremely out of character that he'd just stab her.
the dabids are subverting expectations here

I'm defending her killing innocents and destroying the city because it makes sense for her character. I'm sorry that you didn't pay attention when you watched the show. Everytime she tried to be diplomatic it caused her. She said fuck it, Im doing it my way.

kek

I kind of did not like it.
I prefered Dany before she became Hitler.

Attached: 1.png (960x1078, 1.14M)

bells

I've only seen bits and pieces, but my assumption is that viewers expected/wanted a YAAASSS KUWHEEEEN ending, and seeing said white woman queen go from the path of a divine Mary Sue savior to becoming an evil bitch who is going to be fully disgraced and killed, likely by a white male, upsets them greatly. It doesn't play into their narrative.

unironically think she looks the best in this scene. i don't know why.

I did not know it was possible to aim dragons?

This wasn't planned. Her fucking breakdown looking at the Red Keep makes this pretty clear.

wtf i thought they wanted to subvert expectations
they should have the evil bitch win

they shouldn't have killed littlefinger. it would be glorious if he really became the literal king of the ashes.

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells [16.41.000-17.10.570].webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Attached: 1554423097377.png (785x731, 201K)

I disagree. I was enormously entertained, because it was the most nonsensical and bombastic result possible. We got everyone
>Major deaths
>Dragon destruction on a massive scale
>CLEGANEBOWL
>the realisation of her prophetic dream; the Iron Throne in a ruin with (ash) drifting in

THE BELLS

its LITERALLY the episode title

And she showed what would happen when they do. Dragons>peassants

A pyrrhic victory is never a victory and usually dooms you to defeat shortly afterwards.

Can't wait to see Guts killing this satanic faggit and his army of demons in 30 years...

until the 7 kingdoms realize she's insane, her army is weak (after being burned alive by their own queen mind you), and that she is insane and she is assassinated.
that's why she burned the wall down and did a full assault on king's landing instead of tyrion's retarded "starve them" idea, yes. but killing hunreds of thousands of innocents and her own army, is not in her character, it was a turnaround to make it surprising because D&D are hacks.

Obviously BRAN WARGED INTO HER.

it'd make a lot more sense that they just give him highgarden instead of an important political position, but fuck it i now want it just for the memes

>being this naive about history or humans in general

are you underage or a woman?

the real question is why is this woman such a whore? she probably has a bigger bodycount from sex then burning down some city

They won't. Do you even understand normies? It's common knowledge that everyone thinks Dany is a cunt now. That's also what the show wants us to feel.

The only ones who's gonna defend her are crazy feminists, and they aren't normies.

To be fair, bells fucking suck ass

youtube.com/watch?v=c7t0pOTHh04

>Dragons
*Dragon

People are still complaining about this? They got ambushed and one of the dragons had just gotten fucked up, it was struggling to even fly. While dumb they could not even hit the dragon once the second time, it made more sense as this time Danny had the jump on them.

name me a battle that went the way this did and say it makes sense, the northmen aren't savages like the dothraki or wildlings, looking for an excuse to rape and murder.

bruh

Attached: 1551115327447.jpg (615x615, 26K)

Attached: 1231234.png (1278x532, 341K)

what's your prediction with drogon? I think he'll threaten jon after he kills dany but won't be able to kill him and will just fly away

These are the actual lyrics.

Remember those guys Brienne killed when escorting Jamie? They were stark men.

>declare yourself Queen
>city sized graveyard of ash as a constant reminder to anyone who objects
>no more war
>people can live in peace
>the common people will never be forced to fight for lords again
She killed millions...

Attached: 1531954653098.jpg (853x533, 43K)

Since every King needs a small council, I guess the Lord Paramount of the Reach is a pretty important guy. Why not fucking Bronn.

>until the 7 kingdoms realize she's insane
The mad king ruled a while with no resistance. The only thing that stopped him was the king slayer. Same thing will happen when Tyrion follows his brothers lead and backstabs the queen. Would be poetic.

Here's why!

She's always done this shit.
>Bring a horde of rapist raiders that kill so many people they depopulated half of Essos to a new land where they can rape and raid every village in the region.
>Conquer a place and completely destabilize it by changing its entire social structure in a day, killing its rulers, causing a million riots, and then abandoning it entirely.
>Entrust someone who got their entire village murdered to do black magic on her husband even though everyone in the world told her not to.
Is committing war crimes on civilians and unarmed soldiers really such a stretch for someone this dumb?

That's not how it works brainlet

>ambushed
>when you're the ones in the fucking air
>and they're sailing as a fleet with huge black sails
The bolts still shouldn't have hit unless they were literally enchanted, femcel

He will die somehow stupid and send her into an even madder state.

The dragons can be killed by one well-placed arrow for fuck's sake. She and the fucking pet can both be ganked in one night if her advisors turn on her. She's not foolproof in any way.

>when you're the ones in the fucking air
Injured
Dragon
>and they're sailing as a fleet with huge black sails
Cove

Three words is all it took.

Yep, they definitely will rebel after seeing fucking cite burned to ashes. Cuz you know nothing bad can happen like dragon burning you.