I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF THE BELL. 10/10

I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF THE BELL. 10/10

Attached: 14-Game-of-Thrones-Credit-Sequence-1.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 106K)

kinofthrones

>10/10
11/10

The truth hurts, Roasties = BTFO. Women, especially SJW "woke" women, are low IQ and let their emotions control them. D&D redeemed themselves.
An unironic bravo, show = redeemed.

i just hope the fat ass take a similar with his last couple of books

agreed. best episode in years. they may just turn this around.

no doubt this what GRRM intended

It was fucking great. Why the low rating? Are normies just mad because muh queen is bad now?

Attached: 7.2.jpg (668x425, 78K)

it was unironically the best episode since season 4

this but unironically

battle of the bastard? cercei killing everyone?

i really liked it. also eurons last words and the "IVE GOT YOU IVE GOT YOU" was pretty neat. even though being right there in the right time to meet jaime was pretty retarded

yes. Normies think her character arc was thrown for a left field curve, but they've been foreshadowing this since the fucking beginning.

yep

fucking kino loved it, consider me pleasantly SUBVERTED

>Why the low rating? Are normies just mad because muh queen is bad now?
roasties got BTFO hardcore, it's glorious

Attached: sjw thrones.jpg (768x512, 97K)

Yeah I enjoyed it too, kept tabbing over to see 4channel in meltdown. Got to say, really disappointed in you lads during tonights live threads. Full of "THE LEAKS WERE TRUE SPAM", and anons asking for more leaks. The live threads are to discuss the episode.

cmon son

was it really a subversion? didn't we all see mad dany coming from way off? i mean at least from season 6.

no thought they had the balls to make their feminist icon the villain.

the live threads were shit tonight.

It was a great episode. Dany gave the city what shes been promising since s1, fire and blood.
The bell scene was way less ridiculous than they read in the leaks.

Yea Forums, contrarian as always

Attached: PSX_20190513_082813.jpg (1080x710, 85K)

Golden Company getting btfo and Cersei getting the ending she did was good subversion imo

It's hilarious how Yea Forums shits on SJWs for politicising the show but that's exactly what Yea Forums is doing.

It was shit, no matter how much it BTFOed the SJWs.

only ep of the season that wasnt absolute dogshit

The episode was shit tonight too

No, no user. I'm not very political, I usually think people who vote are a bit fruity. But I enjoyed this episode.

there were some very good moments i thought. good ep all round.

you still have your cats ma'am, hang in there

Attached: REEEEEE.gif (220x165, 930K)

20 minutes of actual content rushed through in 5 minutes so we could watch La Goblina run around for 50 minutes. Pure kino bravo dabid

Attached: DracoBaratheon.png (718x648, 56K)