Tfw hearing all my coworkers complaining about GoT tomorrow

>tfw hearing all my coworkers complaining about GoT tomorrow

Attached: 1557714057761.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

>tfw hearing all my coworkers complaining about GoT tomorrow
The truth hurts

Roasties = BTFO

Women, especially SJW "woke" women, are low IQ and let their emotions control them

D&D redeemed themselves

An unironic bravo, show = redeemed

holy shit you have a job, sweet.

Baseeeeed

Basneeeeed

Based objective truth poster

How is it redeemed? The writing sucks ass. What's up with a random horse randomly surviving everything and showing up to Arya like that? What's with the gregor not just bashing sandor's head against the wall like he always does but instead just trying to choke him nicely? How the fuck did euron conveniently show up right in front of Jamie after being blown away? Honestly there's just so much stupid crap going on.

>Yea Forums contrarians actually singing GoT's praises now that normalfags think it's shit (which it is)
Y'all are the true NPCs.

Attached: 60627803.jpg (600x400, 36K)

>What's up with a random horse randomly surviving everything and showing up to Arya like that?
How is this a problem? Symbolism. Maybe Bran.
>What's with the gregor not just bashing sandor's head against the wall like he always does but instead just trying to choke him nicely?
It's hinted at a bunch that Gregor isn't really mindless. In this scene it wasn't even hinted at, it was outright shown. He was taunting.
>How the fuck did euron conveniently show up right in front of Jamie after being blown away?
Because that was the closest point of shore from where his ship was destroyed. the show has always had these convenient interactions even at its peak. Like when Arya shows up at the twins just as the red wedding is happening.

Stop nitpicking bitchboy

Death is nothing compared with vindication

>entire city is on fire everyone is dead but hey there's a horse right there for you who miraculously survived
>HOW IS THIS A PROBLEM?
What the fuck. Do people just not think anymore?

the horse was probably just from a dothraki rider, i don't get how it's a problem shithead

>anime shitter doesn’t understand clowning around
Have sex

I doubt any of them are smart enough to understand anything lol

>calls us npcs while posting chineese cartoons
kek

>the horse was probably just from a dothraki rider, i don't get how it's a problem shithead

Not just Dothraki. There would be hundreds of horses in the city. At private stables, inns, ridden by troops of either side. It could have belonged to a Lannister knight. The whole city wasn't immolated. There is no way that Dany could have killed literally every single horse in the city. They have self-preservation instincts and avoid fire.

>watch reddit pageshit for 6 years
>1 episode is so garbage, even normalfags hate it
>BASTE BASTE REDPILLED AND BASTE
Game of cuck fans unironically need to be euthanized

Attached: 1523550875596.jpg (900x729, 67K)

>What's with the gregor not just bashing sandor's head against the wall like he always does but instead just trying to choke him nicely?

Doing it slow to enjoy it more.

This, all the leftist NPC’s hate GoT now because it exposes feminists and roasties for what they really are.

You sound very mad. It was actually a decent episode by D&D standards. HBO actually decided to shit on characters with impenetrable plot armor in order to shake things up. That's a nice change after 3 years of predictable garbage.

horse is Death, the true god, coming to save Arya for having destroyed the false deity of Winter.

>implying people just hate it now
This board is normalfag central what the fuck do you expect? Why do you think capeshit rules this place on days not Sunday?