How will Jon kill her with the dragon eunuchs and the mis savages protecting her...

How will Jon kill her with the dragon eunuchs and the mis savages protecting her? Is this the part where Bran wargs the dragon?

Attached: uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F593101%252Faa4c5555-bc8f-4ff7-a121-fd66044e2484.jpg%252F950x534__filt (950x534, 85K)

Right through the back

If jon attacks dany the dragon will just kill him.

She told Grey Worm he could leave her alone with Jon in this episode. She'll do it again

Nah its going to be through the front with Longclaw like Azor Azai shit

Literally not what's going to happen. This show is basically a normie fiesta now with writing having no continuity or sense for the sake of YASSSS SLAYYYY moments.
Expect to have your expectations subverted with Dany killing Tyrion, Sansa & Jon while she becomes a harsh but great leader of Westeros with the message being something along the line of "it's men's fault".

I hope bran wargs the dragon. He hasn't done shit

Shes going to kill Jon. Hes too kind hearted to live, like based and blessed Qybern

The real QUEEN SLAYer was Jon all along

leaks say jon kills her than takes the black
why he takes the black doesn't make sense though since they're friends with the wildlings and the dead are gone.

I like Jon. I unironically do, and I really hope they can find a good ending to his character arc. They fucked him hard with the Night King resolution being so shit, what a tragedy.

Yeah, theres no need for a wall anymore so idk what taking the black would do.

You don't kill a king in the shadows, you kill a king where all his court can see him fall.

IF she's as smart as she seems to be in this episode (and that's a big if) she'll know to sequester herself off in the throne room with an Unsullied guard and basically not talk to anyone but maybe Ser Davos... but I have this goofy feeling they're gonna pull some shit like Jon asks to see her and he gets on one knee and proclaims how wrong he was about everything and how he misses her and how she's more than his queen and she'll be like OH JON and then she'll go to kiss him and he'll turn into Arya and smirk at her and be like "Dracarys" and Drogon (being warged by Bran) will lean its head into the throne room and burn her and then Arya will be super astonished to see her intact and then she'll just stab her like a dozen times and it'll end with D&D credits and Wouldn't It Be Nice playing

Arya is going to kill her, I believe all the screen time she got in tonight's episode is foreshadowing and setting her up to be the one

There isn't even a wall anymore, it's got a big fucking hole in it and the magic barrier in it are gone.

Wall needs to be rebuilt and its not really clear if killing the NK stops the long night permanently.

This would be the worst outcome, Arya is insufferable

>he hasn't seen the spoilers

lol

Bran has depression, he won't do anything

with this current season the best bet is the worst possible outcome

jon and her are going to kill eachother

and its just going to end like that, armies killed eachother with the unsullied and dothraki completely dead

Bran showed them that battle was the future if they attacked. This episode never happened.

you really are an idiot.

the NK is patient zero of the ice zombies. He makes them, no more NK, no more ice zombies.

>ice zombies
fanboys will eat any shit wont they

Yes. Originality is a myth.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be one of those " it was all just a dream" episode. I don't think D&D have the balls to make Daenerys a full-on villain.

No, Nig Worm was eyeing Jon telling his soldiers to stop when the slaughter was starting.

Jon Versus Nig Worm will probably be a pretty ebic battle

>Grey Worm a more skilled warrior than Barristan
Early warning scenes of this shit fest

stick her with the pointy end

Maybe Ice Darth Maul wasn't the real Night King, and was just the Vader to the Palpatine that is the real one, who's just chilling in that Minas Morgul looking joint they showed in S4.

...of needle

she truly is the prince that was promised

Barristan was like 70 years old, dude

90 year old Barristan > Grey Worm

probably just a way to escape real punishment
then we will get a spin-off series about Jon shooting the shit with Tormund and Ghost and hunting for redhead wildling pussy

Emilia clarks eyes are more blue than green. who's the green eyes that aria will shut?

he gonna smash that pussy to death

Attached: 1351192594623.jpg (902x600, 143K)

>"it's men's fault".
Ive seen this in others forums roasties/sjw/soibois say its jon fault for telling sandra

anyone noticed that
NO GOLD CLOAKS in the city??? wtf they got disbanded or something?

Imagine being the security guard at a place and the cops roll up and tell you to grab a gun and get ready to fight a war. NAH

They totally forgot about that ice palace, it was just a pretty shot. But no, NK was the ultimate ice baddie according to Bran, who is all seeing, and the children, who fucking made the NK. plus all the dead disintegrated when NK died, he was the head honcho.