The season that keeps on giving. How low can it go?

The season that keeps on giving. How low can it go?

Attached: Screenshot_20190513_084807.jpg (1075x1192, 186K)

the long night was easily far worse than any other episode this season
are people that fucking dumb?

Slow realization that an Emmy Award winning show is turning into dogshit

it's bad on imdb also

I actually enjoyed it. Could have done more to justify Dany's violence other than "Targaryeans flip a coin when they're born if they are crazy".

this episode was way better than The Long Night

This episode was actually good, only Danyfags hate it.

It was the episode that changed the normies perspective on the show. They realized there wasn't any logic to the writing and that they were being suckered.

this episode was unironically based

based D&D, I'm glad people wasted years watching this garbage show

5 > 2 > 1 > 4 > 3

I think 6 is gonna turn out decent, but this season is has been so fucking trash, that E5 was like a 7/10 at best.

why is the public just now turning on this show?

it's been shit for years

It's almost as if this fan fiction series that refused to wait for the proper author to finish writing isn't actually good after all.

Can’t believe it took this long for people to realize how shitty game of thrones is, were they not watching s5, 6, and 7

What annoy me from this is that these last 2 episodes have been SO MUCH better than the first 3, not gonna defend this season at all but this is plain retarded.

episode 5 was based af though.

This is what happens when the showrunners deviate from the source material to sell Funko Pop's. D&D went for the YAAASSS QUEEN! audience knowing full well that Daenerys was going to become the villain, and then rushed her to the breaking point in two episodes.

Wouldnt go that far but it was a more pleasant direction than i thought they would go with it

If its been shit for years then this season is like the diarhea kind of shit that just spews out gets everywhere.

I know it isn't as nearly as good as it could've been but last two episodes reminded me of the old GoT.
It's the writer's faults for digging themselves into this hole and having only 6 episodes.

Attached: 1541128489304.jpg (431x486, 91K)

People rate with their feefees.
Dany got btfo so them be sad. As the final episodes approach all the brainlets realize their dumb headcanon can't be true any more.

What the fuck? I thought this was the only good episode.

Yeah, definitely. It also shows how useless any kind of rankings like this are. You could have the best episode with a fan-favourite dying or doing something bad and people react emotionally to it like that.

REMINDER: People hated The Empire Strikes Back when it first came out :^)

>I LIKE DUH PURTY ESPLOSIONS

im sure its just pure coincidence that the ratings tumbled when dany started to get btfo

Episode 5 is unironically the best episode this season if you don't pay attention to the previous episodes

This.

Jaime didnt sell out to the n-words at least, went out like a proper white man.

Clegane Bowl was gayer than the Night Kang.

I am happy they are not going with the boring happy ending, like Jon and Dany becoming king and queen and happily living ever after.

Slow is a bit of an understatement, considering it's been complete shit since season 4

Alright boys, here we go.

Shit > 2 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 3

5>2>1>AIDS>4>3

The previous two episodes were the worst in the series easily.

>The worst episode of the season gets the best rating because of hype.

This was the best episode of this season, it's just salty dany fags that hate it

Yep, agreed with that ranking, but episode 1 is a sliver away from being under AIDS tier too.

>episode 3 that high

post yfw GoT is finally dying

Attached: 24CA84B1-9FE9-4EFC-A9D7-C5A65D7692E1.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

It's actually a shit movie compared to the first one though.

You have to realize how dumb the modern viewing audience is.

This episode is arguably one of the best in a very long time. but because muh woman in power went cray cray critics and sheep in the masses are going to dislike it

Fucking finally I need it to get worse I want all the twitter roasties mad. I want all the people who thought this show was good so upset they rant for month until they forget about it for the next marvel capeshit movie.

Attached: 1546376241545.png (242x209, 6K)

>Final nail in the coffin for how Dany is the bad guy after all
>Strong independent woman loses her shit at some petty shit and decides against all reason to burn everything down
>White woman frees slaves, who then proceed to rape and pillage the white metropolis
Idk man sounds pretty based on me