Here is a thread that isn't GoT. Imagine

Here is a thread that isn't GoT. Imagine.
Now watch this zip to page 10

Attached: 1554205053510.jpg (770x546, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ee-Fth6eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this any good?

Curious as well. What's it about?

It's a netflix tier of flick, with le based gender neutral super hacker and the ebin shocker twist at the end

It's alright. Better than a lot of shit on netflix but nothing mind blowing enough to make a thread about it.

it's okay, like 7/10

What would you recommend in a similar genre?

Top tier action movie with a fun and interesting cyberpunk-ish story. I was surprised how good it was.

Not OP, but i thought it was decent.

Without saying too much:
>guy is crippled by thugs
>get chance for revenge by being guinea pig for implant
>implant helps connect his synapses to his nerves for motion
>has to keep it secret while hunting down the people responsible
>goes down rabbit hole of revenge, investigation, etc.
>not a happy ending

IS THIS THE ANTI-GOT BUNKER

BETTER THAN IT HAS ANY RIGHT TO BE

HE LOOKS LIKE A CERTAIN BIG GUY BUT HE'S NOT ACTUALLY HIM

>Without saying too much
>not a happy ending
Good job, faggot

Well that's disappointing.
Guess I'll continue to stick to older movies.

Unironically the best movie of last year.

DONT BE RETARDED

ITS ONE OF THE BEST SCIFIS OF 2018

YOU WILL NEVER FIND A PERFECT MOVIE, LEARN TO APPRECIATE A CLEVER SCENE HERE OR THERE

This actually sounds pretty good. Don't have Netflix though

If only there were other ways of acquiring Netfilx movies on the internet

Have you seen Game of Thrones?

I've been debating getting a family video account again. Can rent movies again for pretty cheap

Since this thread is dying, what have you all been watching recently? Watched Friday the 13th part iv today, watching some arnie kino now

I've been watching S2 of Cobra Kai. Not as good as the first one, unfortunately. It still has its moments, it's just very unfocused compared to the first season, introduces too many characters and subplots without having a strong central narrative.

CHERNOBYL, BARRY, VEEP

NOT GOT

Chernobyl is a steaming pile of dog shit.
>entirely Russian storyline
>actors have British accents
Literally how can you even justify that? I recall the writers saying something about how getting actors to do a Russian accent generally sounds too “stereotypical” or something along those lines. But I feel like that’s a huge cop out. I don’t buy that there aren’t talented actors who can pull a genuinely good Russian accent. It makes zero sense from a show design standpoint and made the show DoA for me. If they can look past something like that then what other bullshit are they gonna pull throughout the rest of the show just to “make it feel right”?

Great job spoiling the movie. (The kid only sees him because he himself is dead too!!!)

BRITISH ENGLISH IS THE DEFAULT RUSSIAN ACCENT IN WESTERN MEDIA FOR A LONG TIME NOW, SHOULN'T BE SURPRISING

CHERNOBYL WILL ONLY TURN INTO A STEAMING PILE OF DOGSHIT WHEN THEY INTRODUCE THE FICTIONAL MARYSUE CHARACTER

THE FIRST TWO OR THREE EPS SHOULD BE MOSTLY 1980S SOVIET NUCLEAR DISASTER DONE IN THE HIGHEST PRODUCTION QUALITY

SAVE FOR A FEW MINOR SCENES CHERNOBYL EP 1 IS THE BEST THING OUT OF HBO THIS YEAR

I don't wanna spoil too much, so let me just say Vader is Luke's father. You'll have to see the rest for yourself.

>look mom I typed in all caps am I right now?
The answer is no, no you are not.

>I recall the writers saying something about how getting actors to do a Russian accent generally sounds too “stereotypical” or something along those lines.

Didnt they say the focus shifted too much towards the accents and the acting suffered for it?

maisie feet thread gosh those toes look like candy

Attached: maisie.jpg (485x400, 48K)

I AM RIGHT IN ALL FORMS AT ALL TIMES

PROVE OTHERWISE, FYI YOU CANT

Attached: 1554134206234.jpg (650x353, 36K)

CAPS LOCK CREW
BETTER VISIBLE, VISIBLY BETTER

Yeah it's pretty fucking good.

Barry, Chernobyl, Get Shorty, caught up on what we do in the shadows too.

Can anyone recommend me some good historical Greek/Roman movies?
Have seen
>troy
>gladiator
>300
>Ben hur (Charlton Heston remake, and the new remake)
>the eagle

youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ee-Fth6eU
>he has a gun in his arm
>redditors got killed

>what we do in the shadows
The tv show?

>or something along those lines
Regardless it’s a poor excuse if you ask me.

Alexander 3 hour cut

Thanks for the rec. Never got to see it cause video stores copy was scratched up and I kinda forgot about it