White Men And Pedophilia

Why are white men so obsessed and paranoid about pedophilia? Almost every white men is super obsessed with pedophilia and sees pedophilia around every corner and every pizza shop.

Also, left-wing and right-wing white men always accuse each other of being not strong enough against pedophilia. For the left, it's all part of "toxic masculinity rape culture sexualization of underaged girls" etc, while the right sees it all as some sort of Jewish Hollywood conspiracy to normalize pedophilia.

It has reached a point with white men where being attracted to anyone who looks younger than 30 makes you suspicious.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Is it because white women age like milk and look like 25 once they're 16, and like 35 once they're 25? And you're confused or what? Or is it because white men tend to be pedophiles just like they tend to be school shooters more often?

Attached: 1540561796475.jpg (750x580, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.lisca.com/flo-swimwear-briefs-for-girls.html
youtu.be/U-JtXg-FjEU
youtu.be/gXGVjxX5uDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a got thread died for this

too true

Consent is 15 in France. I am French and regularly fuck young sluts that are 16 to 18 and want to ride cock.

think about it. You fuck a woman that wants to be fucked, her body is in its prime and often times you are the first man to conquer her body.

It's a fucking treat

pedophilia is only an issue in America. Those retards think 17 is too young.

idk. Its pretty gay how having consensual sex can be a crime. Its only justified by them saying people underage cant consent. Thats so fucking gay. So when my 17 year old gf pulled down my pants, fondled my balls and put my penis in her mouth, she didnt consent?

Attached: 1551128531693.gif (1200x1487, 891K)

Pedos are also any guy who thinks a 17 year old is attractive.

americucks gets scarred when their peepee gets hard. protestants as a whole are a bunch of hypocrites

fortunately, consent in my state is 16, so suck is moralfags

t. roastie

No, the point is all men are pedos and it's based and redpilled.

Pedophilia is the sexual attraction towards prepubescent children, while ephebophilia is the sexual attraction towards mid/late adolescents (15-19yo).
There's also hebephilia, which is the attraction to pubescent children (11-14yo).
Also . I want to discuss this topic without worrying about it being deleted.

That picture isnt even true by definition

You can discuss it here. These thread tend to stay up for a while for some reason

What retards don't understand is that 18 year old is fairly low for age of consent, its actually a COMPROMISE. The human brain doesn't stop developing until the age of 25 and until then kids will make absolutely stupid decision. Logically, the AoC should be 25 so be thankful that its 18 you niggers

thanks for pointing out the distinction Sam.

But Sodomy is still a sin you know.

Attached: 1526731827787.jpg (1156x1098, 254K)

Since it's always rich men that get exposed sometimes I wonder if the root cause is even sexual attraction or just a huge power fantasy for them

How could any male be attracted to females that are young and have perky firm breasts and asses, softer smoother skin, cuter faces etc, now way, it's all a power fantasy, right roastie?

All women are literally too retarded to consent, hence all sex is rape. That's why #MeToo works every time.

My mind was on people like Spacey and producers

Okay smart guy then how come children are more likely to have autism and other diseases the older the birth mother is?

if AoC is 25, then 18 year olds can still marry and have kids with 18 year olds, its just that 60 year old richfags cant

I fucked a 24 yo lady, when I was 16. Does it make me a pussy-slayer or a victim of pedophilia?

Both. According to USlaws of course.

Pedophilia only becomes an issue for roasties when they have to compete with natures. They couldn’t care any less when there’s 8 year old transsexual boys at gay pride parades in thongs and make up, clearly a victim of molestation.

>can't consent to sex with people older than 25
>can marry, have kids and raise a family with other people their own age just fine
Jesus fucking Christ, this is one of the dumbest things I have read here.

Should have killed that old hag

We're both French and it happened during a tour of my band near Berlin. She was one of the people coordinating the trip.

Whats the age of consent in America? 25? You fucking prudish virgins.

12 years old

There's no reason for the AoC to be exactly the moment a person's brain is fully developed, when did sex become the most complex activity in the world? We have lower age requirements for people to fucking drive, which is far more dangerous.

yes because older people will take advantage of the younger less-developed minds. It's literally why pedophilia is evil but nobody bats an eye if a 9 year old dates another 9 year old

>DURRR YOU ONLY BECOME AN ADULT AT 35
roasties are so pathetic

Attached: feminists.jpg (3370x290, 200K)

Seems like a fair trade

Why not let 13 year olds have a sex test to get their sex license?

that's rape

Im 26 and my gf is 18 am I a pedo

Attached: f43b33d9e9811a5f66ac95be0009214f.jpg (235x282, 10K)

Delaware was redpilled

why not?

Eh she had a nice bod. Maybe kinda had a butterface, but otherwise all was were needed, and a tight puss too. Sneaked into her room two nights in a row, and fucked her in the toilets of the last concert venue. Was a good tour, I'd say!

You're based

>37 replies
>no one has posted a single pic or webm of a highly fuckable little girl
you disappoint me Yea Forums

Attached: sunuvaim.jpg (1500x2250, 298K)

basically this, pedophilia is a form of vampirism

Attached: 1557405694178.jpg (612x612, 105K)

That's what I was asking!

Shes not a child so no.

That's not what the middle aged women imply when they stare at us and laugh with each other.

Attached: images (2).png (205x246, 10K)

Fuck off pedo

Charlie (Chuck) in Sneedville always gets me.

This makes no sense, normies are literally brain damaged it seems.

nah you're a granny fucker

Attached: sunuva-web.jpg (1500x2250, 365K)

There is a clear difference between an adult engaging an infant and an adult engaging someone on the edge of adulthood

>age like milk
Women "SHOULD" look like shit at 30. Honest signalling of reproductive capacity is a species wide fitness increasing adaptation. Do you want asparagus children that eat glue and shit themselves ?

you're a normal human being

this. AoC is a wall feminists contrived to weaken society and make us bend to their will by denying superior men prime fertile wombs.

with triforce finally down I'm going clean
sorry desu

Walk up to them and say: "got a problem, grandmas?"

The girl on the right is literally perfect.

>pedo
kek am I supposed to be offended or something

Attached: pink-chicken-purple-cover-up.jpg (1500x2250, 268K)

>Not liking boys
get out, peasant.

This thread is absolutely based and redpilled. Seems tv has not become a subreddit just yet.

store.lisca.com/flo-swimwear-briefs-for-girls.html
;^)

I hardly ever used it but since it went down I've been a little on the paranoid side.

Attached: pink-chicken-back.jpg (1500x2250, 299K)

I'm the one that initiated the thing though. She got some heat over it when we eventually got caught, because "I was in her care" but she was more of an overaged groupie, than a conniving woman.
See for details.

gays out

Attached: boyseww.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

Yeah Simone is incredibly cute and sexy.

Holy mother of fuck. That catalog is kino as fuck.

Attached: peace-love-world-sweatshirt.jpg (1500x2250, 330K)

It's funny because white people are the only people who figured out fucking kids is wrong (just like slavery).
White people literally had to force browns and blacks to stop raping kids and force them to accept age of consent laws.
Of course, the failed, just like with trying to end slavery, certain groups of people just lack the IQ to maintain proper civilization.

liking women under 12 is not okay

My homeboy sounds pretty based
aint no fun if the homies cant get none

Just as a little warning in case you morons didn't know. If you're posting or looking up these images of children, you're not anonymous.

The FBI know, and they are keeping a database of all of you. They may not strike now, but if you ever get in a position of power or influence you can bet they will blackmail you or destroy your life

This
>abuse of actual vunerable child = good
>cranking one out to a sexy 17 y.o. = BAD

roasties who believe this also believe a 40 year old dating a 21 year old is pedo

16 to 24 should be completely normal, only sexually repressed murricans would think otherwise.

then why does my dick get rock hard?

kek I've been posting on 4ch for almost a decade

Attached: lil-lemons_48314809-e48e-479b-b4e2-6a26a6424c5e.jpg (1500x2250, 217K)

because you're mentally ill

>girls so young there's nothing to squeeze
I will never understand why you lolifags like little girls

fuck off
this is a movie board

also pedos please answer this question
>were you sexually molested as a child?
The answer is invariably yes and that just shows that pedophilia is a mental derangement caused by psychological damage

What the fuck. For what purpose would they use those photos?

It’s true. Left and Right are always constantly trying to accuse each other of being pedophiles. It’s fucking hilarious

I see someone hasn't seen kino

>nothing to squeeze
lgs have the cutest firmest softest bubble butts though.

Lol, you're doing aight my man, keep those busted roasties seething

You pedos ain't wired right if this gets you off.

I only hear that left is pedo, i guess i'm in a bubble without knowing it

au contraire mon ami, pedophilia is normal, natural and healthy

extreme cuteness, subtle sexiness, adorable innocence, and cute little tushies
little girls are the best

Attached: lului-bikinis.jpg (1500x2250, 401K)

youtu.be/U-JtXg-FjEU
Our French pedo being exposed on video.
He's the one that during the '68 May demonstrations was elevated to "revolutionary leader" status and gloated about the pleasures of touching 5 year olds on live tv
youtu.be/gXGVjxX5uDk

>posting little girls from casual magazines

Fuckin plebebian

What do you mean by taking advantage? If a person is able to consent to sex with anyone at all than there's no reason to automatically assume that if she consented to sex with an older person she's being taken advantage of, you are negating her agency completely.

you deserve to burn

Wrong, for me at least.

My point too. I just thought about this with the "pedo angle" after entering this thread. That's why I always thought of it as 16 yo me slaying more mature puss, and not the other way around.

I'm not posting cp user. Gookmoot and nu4channesrs are a massive cucks as it is.
why don't you post it

Attached: nic2i.jpg (2048x1536, 1.07M)

Kids don't have agency, retard.

That's funny, because not long ago I read an article claiming neurologist think that your brain development ends way later than society normally suggest. According to the article you could only be considered as an adult at the age of 30.
Can find it though. Wouldn't help you anyway, it was written in german.

it doesn't matter what any answer any one gives you
you have already made your cartoony assumptions based on what you've been told on the television

Attached: 806ce854cdff09d0c287d4991a4f45d9-imagejpeg.jpg (1280x1600, 331K)

Because I know you are a mainstream cuck.

I really like that girl, she seems like she would be a lot of fun to talk with, her video with that boy is funny.

I'm talking with the retard who said the AoC should 25.

if you don't walk the talk then shut up

Attached: nic3.jpg (1280x960, 310K)

how does this quora tier thread have so many replies so fast, lmao.

that kid was pretty lucky
he also fucked casey

Attached: nic6.jpg (605x807, 124K)