Saltmining

POST YOUR TWITTER SALT FROM SEEEETHING CUNTS. This shit honestly writes itself. I thiught yallnwere exaggerating when you said this was gonna cause butthurt. Boy was I wrong.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1306, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM
youtube.com/watch?v=WTcEqNiODyo
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48242766
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have sex

Attached: Capture.png (521x444, 303K)

I just did. Have some fun and enjoy this.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1165, 512K)

idek where to post this but it's funny to me

Attached: 789769768768.jpg (1197x1419, 330K)

It's like they haven't watched the show.

Attached: downloadfile.gif (400x222, 1.16M)

every time I see a dumb cunt blaming everything on muh sexism, it makes me hate women a little bit more.

I bet shes one of us and is trolling. No way somebody is that retarded.

>he thinks it's about a happy ending

>relentlessly shitpost got and call it trash for 8 seasons

Now is the time to become the biggest got fan of all time

Attached: DC2C8DC7-F55A-45D7-AB86-DD9EF5B9C239.jpg (600x688, 116K)

Dont hate all women. Just most of them.

I understand thinking the writing is shit. It clearly is. But the saltmine and the fact that the writers had the balls to rip dany a new asshole and expose her for the terrorist cunt that she is, is so satisfying. ive hated her since season 2.

Women truly can't understand subtleness, symbolism, or character depth can they?
Almost like Danny has been power hungry and slowly turning into her father since the beginning.

>Episode literally spells it out that Arya is done with being a killer
DURR I WANT HER TO KILL DANY.

The show prided itself on the whole "there are no heroes" thing and people still think there is a good guy to cheer for.

and incels cant take a joke. what else is new.

>Dany loses two children, her father figure, her lover and son, her confidant, and her best friend while also having her lover and last family member be revolted by her touch
>Goes full Aegon the conqueror

Literally nothing wrong with this at all

>Jaime is a murderous, incestuous monster who pushed a child out of a window and started the war for the seven kingdoms
>Follows a classic addict arc of quitting the shit but realizes he needs the shit and dies because of the shit

Literally nothing wrong with this

Jon snow?

>Scared
>Mad Queen
>Backstabber
The three primary personalities of women

? Honestly i just thought dumb & dumber were using the cliche slow mo shot to show the death of innocents which motivates arya to kill her. It would explain her look in the preview for next ep. god i hope she doesnt kill dany too

Are you enjoying the Seething that was summoned, Brothers?

Attached: Visit True King (2).png (1356x1656, 1.03M)

Are people really this dumb? These screencaps makes me lose any hope i had

Wait to have your expectations subverted in next episode when Dany kills her whole opposition including Starks and ends up victorious. The fucking meltdown here will be glorious.

Doesn't that make arya the fourth. She's childish. Even now when she tries to act all tough she's still a kid.
Maybe DND were playing both sides to salt the mines.

Attached: 969844_181501088676135_1849917732_n.jpg (500x377, 20K)

>>Goes full Aegon the conqueror
Please stop pretending you know the books or backstory of ASoiaF and then spew bullshit

D&D officially gave us the biggest salt mine in the 20th century. They are definitely confirmed to be /ourguys/

Some named their kids after her lol

I had a hard in for Robb when i first watched the show. So now this is my revenge. Its 1 am here and im still on a high from all the seeeeeeeeething. Also this is what woke twitter gets for being such cunts and defending TLJ. Now that theyre the ones who dont like the story they pretend to care about writing.

>Arya is done with being a killer
You should return to rebbit or twitter asap.

This. Aegon wouldn't have fucking sperged out like a babyback bitch and burned the fucking city of a million people to the ground.

Ironically, if this ending had been set up since, say season 4-5 and done PROPERLY, it would've been unironically kino.

This season is shit but why is people hating it for the little good things it have?????

I was off twitter starting in 2015 came back last month and it has gotten waayyyyyyy more retarded. Yes people (specifically women) are this dumb.

>Sansa is a backstabber??
your mind when you've been screaming for Dany for years

Sansa just tried to do whats best for the North and the Seven Kingdoms. You can shit on her character all you want but her being a "backstabber" is just dumb.

Leaks say Jon kills Dany and they've been 100% correct so far

>writers had the balls

retard they had none, they would never have gone down this route if grrm didn't tell them to. It's grrm's arc.

how did jamie start the war exactly?

STOP

MAKING

EVERYTHING

ABOUT

YOU

FUCKING

PERMANENT

VIRGINS

FUCK

TWITTER

EVERYONE

WHO

USES

IT

IS

A

FAGGOT

>aegon the conqueror
Are you retarded? He literally did the opposite of dany by respecting and accepting peoples surrender. He outrigh avoided conflict when possible while giving everyone a chance to bend the knee while dany outright ignored them. I think youre confusing aegon with aerys the mad king

cringe

>D&D Redemption pt1: The Backpedal
>D&D Redemption pt2: The Seething
What will pt3 next will entail when the Patriarchy saves Westeros?
Based D&D playing the long con

Attached: dnd_redemption.png (754x1800, 1.01M)

Attached: 6C3390E1-AC7A-4371-9390-BB6740C8009A.jpg (659x500, 55K)

Based

>>Goes full Aegon the conqueror
????
>Aegon accepting people and traveling Westeros on the regular to listen to the grievances of people
>Dany: I WILL RULE BY FEAR

Aegon burned Harrenhal, probably killed thousands.

Everyone heard about it and just surrendered.

name one reason why king's landing shouldn't have been nuked? even cersei planned on burning the city with wildfire if the army advanced

She acted scared the whole episode with all the other scared women

As if you would stay in the city after she blew up the Church anyway. I would tip the fuck out the gates and go to Oldtown or some other place.

Were not making things about gender. The feminist cunts are doing that for us. And i just fucked my girlfriend she liked the episode btw.

i dont understand im a normie why DD aredoing this? how this andd last chapter (if the leaks are right) got past a writers room and HBO they would know there would be a shitstorm if a woman fanfavorite literally turns 180 degress and goes evil killing people , how this script got accepted and how DD thought it will be okay doing this knowing that they will be at the Helm of another big franchise and the backlash from got will trasnlate to other projects that they would drive,they destroyed their destroyed their careers

Attached: whatafak.gif (498x278, 1.31M)

Because when you are planning to rule a Kingdom, its pretty retarded to annihilate your main capital and all possible subjects. Especially when you already faced one uprising in the first major city where you ruled from.

Attached: file.png (988x807, 512K)

A castle full of soldiers who refused surrendered vs a city with much, much more people in it, that had already surrendered.

Though, when Rhaenys died in Dorne Aegon and Visenya spent a fair amount of time burning their (empty, everyone left) castles

Remember when the altright whined about how Ned Stark dying

Burning the House/Castle of one Lord who refuses to bend the Knee vs. nuking the main capital with a million inhabitants.
In an any normal scenario her army would desert in the next months because all capable of doing anything like harvesting crops or having any skill are dead.

You can tell by her pfp that she’s an incel

Attached: file.png (611x585, 89K)

People are saying it was martins idea. Im assuming since he created it they went with his judgement on it. Game of thrones has been built on these sort of tragic deaths maybe they assumed people wouldnt take it so poorly. They also threw so token whamen shit in the first 3 episodes. I frankly dont give 2 shits. Im loving every second of this.

Attached: file.png (617x403, 71K)

Attached: file.png (962x785, 569K)

Fucking this. I’m sick of every faggot on this thread posting caps form fucking Twitter and SJWs

It's literally about the happy ending faggot. The Twitterfags, Tumblrinas and redditors created this perfect fanfic where all their ships are endgame and none of their favorite dies. It's fucking hilarious how they never cared about the poor writing as long as their favorites get top billing, but now that they're being shat on, it's time to sink the ship.

More like the dumb white women let the raping savage immigrants into the country.

Then theyre faggots. Thats an important plot point. Youre clearly projecting. Go back to /leftypol/ butthurt woman.

Attached: image.jpg (984x992, 846K)

Just saying it in a snarky matter doesn't mean it's not true.

she would have eventually had to nuke someone anyway to establish her rule by fear. she's a foreigner to westeros and would have been overtaken by jon snow or conspirators acting on his behalf

No?

Just because you have a vagina does not mean you are a good leader
That's the biggest redpill normies refuse to swallow

Im laughing watching the normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about this episode.

>white liberal woman flood the west with brown savages that rape and kill everything
hmmmm they really are taking from reality

D&D really turned it around. Classic bait and switch.

Attached: file.png (934x352, 178K)

Don't mutilate your cock

"alt right" didnt exist 8 years ago

.. uh no.. the 'alt right' buzzword wasn't created by the intelligence community yet, not for several years actually

Would you really qualify the people in those screenshots as normies?
What a strange view of the world outside you have.

fucking this. Based.

No.

>killing slave owners is comparable to burning a bunch of day laborers

what did she mean by this?

she didnt go full aegon... she went full maegor the cruel and full mad king.

Weird how we are living in times where this pervasive political tribalism is making people be on the lookout of the reactions of their perceived enemies to media so they can laugh or complain about it. First it was feminists complaining about "incels" who didn't like Arya killing the NK, now its Yea Forums looking for reactions of feminists being angry at their icon becoming a murderous psycho.

Attached: file.png (929x372, 196K)

This has to be a /pol/ burner.

Nice try D & D

has that 'blacked' sign in her face

Why are they like this?

Jesus Christ you glowniggers are scraping the bottom of the barrel

You can hate her all you want but she's objectively right that a woman never would have ruined Jaime or had Daenerys go insane with no buildup

>y'all white people
>posted by a white person
are these people legitimately mentally ill?

This, so a couple of SJWs are mad about it? Wow they're always pissed about everything, is this some kind of surprise to you faggots?
Also, sjws =/= normies, have a little respect

Attached: twatter thot got outrage.jpg (1895x797, 187K)

>no buildup
retard detected

>Turning around the turn around.
Master bait?

... There's so much wrong with this I'm not even sure where to begin
>Professor
Honk fucking honk

Theres been slaughter and butchery the entire show yet they racepick this episode? Fucking Americans.

sjw's
they think if they shit on their own people, brown people will like them

>Nuking the Castle of some minor Lord who is insane enough to act against you vs. nuking your future capital with a million people after they surrender
She wasnt fit to rule anyway

Reminder that pic related kills Dany in the books

Attached: DracoBaratheon.png (718x648, 56K)

yes pls post handsfree vids of yourself in /gif/ instead

I mean, it's true.

Tore down every prominent male as well. Get laid emcel.

This is the ending GRRM wanted.

He wanted to break fantasy conventions. Realism. Darkness. He hinted at this possibility many times. Its completely in line with the tone of this series and the writing. GRRM is obsessed with war, conquerors, repercussions.

Daenerys tendencies toward violence, lust for power, paranoia, her family history of insanity, it all pointed to this.

Its the greatest possible ending. Somewhere GRRM is smiling. If you wanted butterflies and rainbows this was never the series for you.

You should've known that as soon as our noble protagonist Ned Stark was beheaded and Joffrey was made king.

I mean what the fuck would you be doing if you almost died 18 times?

incel

HOW DARE WOMEN BE PORTRAYED AS ANYTHING BUT PERFECT!!!

They are NPCs.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

it wouldn't be a minor lord, but rather the need to tame the entire continent would become a concern

also king's landing is not the most rational area to nuke but who's to say dany is a rational character

I have smart people on mine

Attached: D6bFrKuUEAAcDpH.jpg (828x1024, 71K)

How old are you kid?

Unironically imagine projecting modern shit for brains American politics onto a show like Game of Thrones.

>Cersei is scared
God forbid people be afraid I guess. It's like they want women to all be perfect perpetually smug psychos with no humanity at all.

reminder that Arya kills Dany

Attached: (_)_mad_queen_-_Twitter_Search_-_2019-05-13_00.40.36.jpg (778x485, 33K)

And that's a good thing

What do you think that conversation with the Hound was retard

She’s right tho

You have much to learn about the white leftist

>WOMEN CAN'T HAVE FLAWS!!!
yikes

"she" need to dilate

i want to murder the faggot that made this, even ironically

I like her :)
>inb4 pajeet

Attached: a5MKQ5y_700b.jpg (700x674, 116K)

Why can't cunts see Daeniggerys as an individual?

So women writers have some magical powers now? Everyone who whines about "muh buildup" just watch what they did to Stannis and shut the fuck up.

incorrect
there is no WAY that CIA was not the final boss of the series, even beating Varys his nemesis

Who died in that episode?

>Have had sex
>It only solidified my disgust with the female mind and ways.

To truly hate something, you must know it first. Your meme and plan will simply backfire when people realize pussy isn't as valuable as it's made out to be.

10000000% this

>PhD in theatre and performance studies

>mfw that shit exists

Attached: 1304824291588.png (420x283, 258K)

What, SJWs don't like their expectations being subverted? But they said it worked so well in The Last Jedi with Luke Skywalker. It's really the same shit here.

>they want women to all be just like them
ftfy

why americans can't enjoy anything?

this is so retarded, Cersei has always been driven by fear, Sansa has backstabber her own father in the past, and Dany has been burning and crucifying everyone who defies her for years

She's trying so hard to talk in ebonics. Someone needs to airlift this bitch into the Congo and leave her there to discover what a place with an actual 25% rape stat is like.

>I did warn you not to trust us

Attached: 1372639611532.png (274x290, 11K)

No one is mad Dany went mad.

People are mad HOW dany went mad.

Its not that the base of the plot is dumb, its the story around the plot.

This

No history worth the name leads to insecurity. To counter that they react to everything in full retard mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM
what did he think of the episode?

kek true

i dont know why anyone would complain about that. so cersei shows actual emotions in her final moments and thats supposed to be bad? shes a sadist that enjoys inflicting pain, that doesnt mean shes a robot without emotions

Loled

Attached: 1554616354424.jpg (720x1280, 47K)

I have literally never laughed at a YouTube comment more

Imagine what is going through those people's minds right now

Attached: 0eb601a0d1d6def9f1d477bc33cc5a31.png (552x145, 15K)

Literally didn't happen you retard

Well in retrospect Sansa was right.

Attached: 1501818140339.jpg (311x376, 120K)

>wasting money to earn a doctoral degree in ‘pretending to be something you’re not’ studies

Attached: D338C79B-28C6-4180-BD9C-773522BD4318.jpg (640x443, 71K)

I think not

Attached: 1557071144603.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

This one's right though...

Wasn’t it mostly the Northmen/Valemen doing the raping, also weren’t they the only ones shown killing civilians other than the brief scene of the Dothraki (not including Dany genociding half the city obviously)

>loses two children
your fur babies are not your babies
>her father figure
Jorah? didn't she banish him and then totally forget about his betrayal but Varys doing anything wrong is immediate death
>her lover and son
yeah Jon is no longer her lover but son????
>her confidant
Tyrion? isn't he constantly threatened. does not seem like a secure job
>her best friend
her slave who she would allow to sail back to Narth anytime she wanted?
now this part is interesting
>her lover and last family member revolted by her touch
>incestuous monster
what? which is it?
>started the war for the seven kingdoms
Cat kidnapped Tyrion first causing Jaime to attack Ned

>Bronn "how much to kill a baby?" on the Small Council
lol

No? Did the alt-right even exist back then?

>he hasnt maxed out Woman Hate

Attached: 1551662898346.png (786x720, 335K)

Have sex

>bronn in this episode at all
lol

nigga.....

The last two lines sound horrible.

>tfw brainlets forget the boar started the war

Attached: kaban.jpg (427x400, 80K)

it never existed

sneed

Attached: moe .jpg (238x212, 9K)

to be fair the unsullied can't really rape

>mets, 76ers, leltics
is this a plastic fan?

It's a self fulfilling prophecy

Bet you don't even know what "Alt-Right" means, faggot.

He said last family member, not son, which is correct.

>but son????

Witch made her miscarriage a while back.

Mirri Maz Duur basically tricked her into killing her husband and unborn child, anyone in Dany's position would have killed her
House of the Undying was clear-cut self-defense
Killing slavers isn't exactly bad
She would have been kidnapped if she didn't burn Vaes Dothrak, clear-cut case of self-defense again
The wagon train was a legitimate military target
The only act Dany committed before this that would be considered a crime in the modern world was killing the Tarlys for refusing to bend the knee, which would have still been pretty normal behavior for a medieval monarch in a civil war
Deciding to commit unnecessary war crimes against a huge civilian population in a city that had already surrendered actually is a shocking departure from her previous behavior that was done without much buildup

no, incel, the problem is that in their final moments jaime was strong and stoic while cersei broke down crying. why is it always the cishet white male showing strength when the woman falls apart? if d&d didn't hate women the reactions would have been reversed.

Really makes you think...

Almost like as if it's just like real life...

what about stannis going "protect the people, then rule the kingdom" vs danny's "bend the knee, then ill help you against the ice zombies lol"?

Women totally do not see the flaws in power hungry women. They're totally blind to it - probably because they're attracted to power hungry men.

Targs are all shit user.

>why is it always the cishet white male showing strength when the woman falls apart?
things of nature

The truth hurts

Roasties = BTFO

Women, especially SJW "woke" women, are low IQ and let their emotions control them

D&D redeemed themselves

Attached: roasties BTFO.jpg (704x818, 106K)

this season as well as the writing for most characters is flawed as fuck but not because of some irrelevant feminist shit lets not get it twisted bros

>I won't be a lady
>I won't be a warrior
>I won't be an assassin
Then what the fuck will you be?

>Shansha executes CIA
>OOOOOMMG YAAAAAAS
>goblina de la britannia kills big bad iceman
>OMMMG SLAAAAaaaaAAAY and thats *thetea*
>Dany heads where her obvious character arc was going to, as foreshadowed in every possible way
>omg like dabiid is soooooo sexist like honey, really? really? I cant even
whichever PR board decided that pandering to woketwitter was the best move needs to be fired, most shizophrenic bunch of bitches cant be pleased for more than a minute

>Omg i didnt read the book.
No one has.

Brah dat deep

the show has been ass since season 5, watching these fucking idiots have a complete meltdown over these last two eps is the most enjoyment ive had out of this show since hardhome

>tfw book euron is gonna do some heavy shit with victarion over two novels

Attached: ff_6250.jpg (790x790, 62K)

two separate clauses are used mate
>her lover and son
>having her lover and last family member revolted by her touch
if that is the case ok. why wouldn't they say husband at that point to clarify between lovers?

Attached: 1557432252775.jpg (500x500, 163K)

Stannis going to the North without securing its allegiance ultimately got him killed
Dany securing the North's allegiance before going to defend it could have been justified as smart realpolitik, it wasn't blatantly psychotic like torching a city full of civilians trying to surrender

they were made up by the autist who made the image, everything else is true

this is why these retards and half-humans love capeshit so much. they cannot deal with anything beyond BIG HERO PERSON

Based Oldtown fellow

he gets jon to secure alliances in the book. stannis went up there to save the realm.

how is a reaction to the current status quo of making everything into a gender related issue?

this board, as is mostly this website, a reaction to the current state of culture on the internet.

people here don't generate these realities, they only react to them.

why are you such a fucking pussy unable to see that?

Killing off female characters is sexist!

Change your tampon.

hehehh this one is actually good

>rule by fear
But...but...muh broken wheel...

JUST

Attached: 1557489776047.jpg (1080x1031, 354K)

fuck outta here tranny

Why the fuck are people made about Jaime?

People never change. It's super real and Jaime+Cersei was the only touching part about the episode other than the Cleganes.

I have never met a stable person named Lydia.

>(((Meyer)))
>professor
>"fellow white people"

Attached: Q-bHtM.gif (320x180, 437K)

Ty, user

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-234633.jpg (1368x1304, 461K)

HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH WHAT?@?!?!??!KJ#@

It's the same sort of mental illness that causes people to become weeaboos or incels or Qanon /pol/ack fags, it's untreated anxiety mixed up with narcissism/borderline traits causing them to resort to literally ANYTHING to have some sort of group identity.

I would have preferred a good show with the same level of writing as season 1 and 2.

This whole seething boner Yea Forums is on is because GoT is irredeemable, its like trying to find a speck of gold in a river of shit.

nigga she rode out on a white horse, a classical symbol of death

Haven't seen the episode yet, but I guess whores & sluts are mad that their favourite character went full femcel lmao

Attached: images.jpg (130x130, 5K)

So even the actor recognized that his shitty character was a walking plot contrivance and wished he had more dimensions?
And he never voiced these concerns to the two Oompa Loompas running the show?

She is sworn to carry your burdens.

Attached: Lydia_Housecarl.png (600x1080, 1.2M)

Look the gave Quasimodo a mustache!

>GRRM is obsessed with war
He's a fucking draft dodger.

FUCKING BRAN

HAHAHAH

This is a better troll than nobody being on the iron throne, oh my god.

All the bugmen and Catladies are mad as fuck, what happened?

Attached: 1532565001603.png (1000x1000, 594K)

Her arc is growing up and realizing being a lady really isn't the worst thing in the world, and wanting to be a super edgy ninja assassin is childish.

they wanted a full redemption like theon. i actually like how jaime died. he failed, his entire life was just a circle. he saves kings landing from a mad man and then 20 years later his daughter comes back and burns it to the ground.

Dany went firebombing of tokyo on kings landing

It's not the what but the how, user: this is just how bad character development is.
Also, madness doesn't work that way
>t.psychiatrist

>He's a fucking draft dodger.
draft dodgers are just like anyone who never served in the military the biggest arm chair generals and military history autists

Based jew show runners

Isn't that expected of her? She's a fucking cunt.

Jon does it

Felt so bad when my Lydia died. Brought her with me up High Hrothgar and I was not paying attention and the Frost Troll killed her. Ended up marrying Yosalda not Lydia :(

Kek

Anyone who uses Twitter is a normie you insufferable faggot.

Dany went full Dresden on Kings Landing

She also brought the savage immigrant hordes with her.

Babies are small.

have sex sometimes, please!

GRRM said it would be a bittersweet ending.

This isn't bittersweet, this is sour.

To anyone who isnt a bugman or a catlady, yes.

But it was handled really badly, to me and most of Yea Forums that just made it hilarious.

mfw this is considered a "redpill"

Attached: D0Ydp2KVAAAmeA8.jpg (641x641, 44K)

arya the girl who somehow flew 50 yards and killed the night king is stumbling around the red keep getting blow the fuck out by the crowd getting trampled on?

START CALLING DAENERYS AN INCEL ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Get the term to stop being male-specific and women will stop using it altogether.

Dany must have been on her period...lol

I don't know, but I'm finna bouta start watching this show.

hell yeah son.

if she's not a perfect human being incapable of emotions and vindictiveness like any man ever fucking born in any film ever made, she's a REPUBLICAN.

fucking hilarious how these faggots think.

no shes an emcel. emotionally celibate

>Isn't that expected of her?

Not when you ignore all the obvious signs because to you the character is an embarrassing feminist power fantasy.

Feels so nice to actually be full circle with GoT. The normals actually caught up with the bookfags in the sense of disappointment and anger of a ruined show. Except that their pain now is much more fun that my pain when the show was ruined for me, so I'd say I'm on the winning side desu.

She like only killed slave owners and lannisters before and I guess the undead.

What people were expecting? After defeating the WWs of course he was going to go back to Cercei and see if he could save her. He had absolutely no reason to fight for Daenerys.

She's done with revenge but not necessarily with killing. I doubt she kill Daenerys but wouldn't be mad if she kills the dragon.

>that "hey how about the altright" poster got btfo
How old are you, kid?

When barristan’s actor tries that they killed him off

GRRM has always said Jaime's redemption arc was meant to explore the limits of redemption. He redeemed himself in a lot of ways and arguably died a good person, but at the end of the day he's human and can't say goodbye to the person he loves and the dream of running away from all the corrupting energy that comes from political life.

I don't expect sub 130 iq brainlets to understand.

>there are retards who actually thought Danreyayryaes wasn't destined to do evil shit

Attached: 1495780198613.png (576x507, 59K)

Yeah my Lydia charged after a hold and got wrecked. Ended up marrying the Vampire girl from Dawnguard

Daenerys has always been crazy. It was fun when she burned those who opposed her because they were evil. Not so much when they are not really evil.

It’s literally in the name of the show. It may be a game of thrones but in the end it was all a song of Ice (evil zombies) and fire (evil humans)

Attached: 8893287D-7F43-49CA-B932-053E3CCE0C08.jpg (1242x1830, 894K)

Those excuses are bullshit. She killed all the "slavers", probably including their wives and children. She crucified the masters, when they had already surrendered.

Dany has been the mad Queen since slavers bay, and nobody was willing to admit it, because everything she did seemed vaguely "woke". The people she massacred were the "bad oppressive people", and so everyone gave her a pass.

This.

Only retards didn't see this shit coming.

>bronn
*BREATHS IN*

how bugman are you

Attached: 162366362355.png (607x395, 38K)

Literally the logical move would be Jon and Dany marry, he convinces Dany to spare King's Landing and their friends/family help rule.

But no she snaps despite Jon having no ambition and literally being willing to be her submissive husband.

>I'm not crying, you're crying!

Attached: 2kj8pd.jpg (150x150, 6K)

>build up for years pointing to a character eventually facing off against another character only for it to not happen at all
Come on we know D & D would never do that

cat kidnapped tyrion before the boar got bobby b

>noooo muh SJW yass queen did a bad thing!!1

Attached: 1540502069348.png (256x256, 30K)

>Everyone can detect sarcasm on the internet
>Implying there aren't people that actually think like that, thanks to it.

That's what I hate about this site and the internet un general

>House/Castle of one Lord
Harrenhall wasn't just one little castle. It was the largest castle in all of Westeros at the time, and the capital of one of the larger Kingdoms on the Continent

There's nothing wrong with the framework of the arcs - Jaime's is kino af - it's that D&D had no idea how to get there. GRRM just gave them the framework.

How is it sour
Bad guys die and every stark rules a different part of westeros
Jon goes to find the doggo too

youtube.com/watch?v=WTcEqNiODyo

Have sex.

They didn't care when they did it to stannis lol

>Double subversion

It would be something incredibly mighty to witness.
Imagine if all these leaks have been planned and Dany actually has Sansa and Arya executed for treason, then when it looks like Jon's about to kill her, greyworm cuts off his head.

Show ends with dany on the iron throne and bran happily ruling winterfel

She had always been mad. She was completely ruthless in Slaver's Bay and her army is made of slaves and savage rapists
What people expect of an incest baby whose family words are 'fire and blood'?

>you're a white boy

But with a strategic meaning. When one Dragon can fuck up the biggest castle that was build to never being conquered, everyone else bends the knee.
And again, not burning a city with a million inhabitants after it surrendered

This. This episode needed so much more Grey Worm. What were D&D thinking?

How has it not been setup to perfectly subvert normies expectations?
There was always the suspicion that Dany could go mad.

Reminder that SJWs only think Dany is a heroic figure is because she was forced into an arranged marriage.

That's it. That's the only """virtue""" they care about. Being a fucking victim.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 20190513_010351.png (720x661, 91K)

>conveniently forgetting that the slavers you're defending crucified hundreds of children as a fuck you to dany
C'mon, now. She paid them with their own coin. It was merciless but it wasn't a tipper for a mad queen arc, at all. Square peg, round hole. Try harder.

>roasties butthurt because the lady characters lose
Lmao why do people treat women like adults

>7000+ tweets
>80 followers

What the fuck is wrong with white women?

Arya and Jon. The fucking lady that Arya and Sandor pushed out of the wall with her child ended up helping Arya. Those are héroes mate.

just want all leftist and feminist to know
this is for ruining star wars
now we ruined your shitshow

Nope. She's going to go find Gendry and take up his offer to become his Lady, further pissing of the roasties.

retard

Daily reminder the people of Kings landing deserved everything they got for not helping to overthrow cersi after all her shit

Attached: why do you care about the night king haha WHY DID THEY KILL THE BLACK GIRL REEE.jpg (776x606, 55K)

Sansa is the well written character in the show. She is also the least written character. Lastly she is the character that holds the iron throne. Shits super weird.

i dont watch this show, what did the dragon woman do that people are upset about

They were bad oppressive people, no scarequotes needed
I know this is a controversial opinion on Yea Forums but slavery is actually bad and killing slavers to free slaves is totally justified
I'm pretty sure GRRM who is a flaming liberal was not trying to make the point that killing slavers is morally equivalent to slaughtering innocents for no real reason

they actually believe this

Leave Woolie out of this you fuck

I Mean he was literally just slaughtering scrubs, and danny was just flying around. What else did u need to see.

Please let this happen, oh God please

I can't wait for D&D's Star Wars trilogy after this.

Pretty much what anyone without a single digit IQ expected her to do.

She firebombed millions of civilians that made Dresden look tame.

Woolie is a bugman, accept it. He's assmad like all the other bugmen.

if vaginas made good leaders history would be full of them.

like how fucking simple is that to comprehend?

>white people making fun of white people

What a clown world this is.

LIFEFUEL

Was gonna post this.
Episode 4 was when I actually started liking this season. Am I retarded, or is it the critics?

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48242766

Star wars was sóy series from the beginning

That isn't the point of the series.
I suppose the show, yes.
But the point of the books is that there are no pure heroes. There's only men trying their best.
There's no Arthur Daynes, only Jaime Lannisters
There's no Brandon the Builders only Ned Starks
There's no king Durans, only Bobby Bs
So on, so forth.
But you had no sense that there was any celebration of the ideals that they were trying to live up to.

Hipster

it's taken from a reddit joke

I'm not gonna deny that he is but he's never vocal about it and if you listened to the podcast he said that his gripe is with the obvious plotholes.
>dany forgot

woah.

Catelyn would have never arrested Tyrion if he hadn't been blamed for trying to assassinate bran(Only happened because of his crippling)

Ned would have been much more open to negotiating with the lannister if they hadn't crippled his son.

Honestly the entire war might not have happened if Jaime hadn't been fucking Cersei in the broken tower at that specific time.

have sex
Have sex
have sex

same t.b.h. Can't wait for a trailer. Don't have my hopes up tho.

>114636482
Arya, Jon, Tyrion are still unequivocally good people though.

What does that have to do with GoT, retard?

but the second half of the episode is objectively the best 40 minutes of the season thus far

first 40 minutes are probably the worst

Probably both desu

He was buttmad before because it was becoming like shonenshit. Basically said that if Ned Stark's execution was in season 8, he'd have survived at the last second through bullshit. I listened to the podcast.

Bitch, please. In the books he literally ghosts Cersei when she's at her lowest and begging for his help. Don't give me that 'GRRM wanted this' bullshit.

Aren't you literally agreeing with him exactly?

what is this, are trying to recton real life?

for the moment, all those spoilers are correct...
I have this image saved since the last 3 weeks.

Being kept and bred as chattel for a few thousand years destroyed their ability to evolve properly.
She-pocs are less fucked because they didn't have civilization until recently.

kek she literally went on a killing spree because jon wouldn't fuck her. she is the supreme lady.

>>MAD QUEEN
>>YASS QUEEN SLAYA!

EVERYTHING!

Shit where is the link to that?

Attached: 1501794190147.png (800x799, 600K)

ayy someone else who gets it

Is she Hawke from Dragon Age 2?

Dothraki were probably raping someone too desu
However 100% the unsullied were killing innocents

look at this crazy cunt

Attached: 157823957235.png (522x187, 40K)

Feels good
I find stronk women literally hot give dannydom gf mummy of drogon bahah

The issue is that the characters aren't pure heroes, but they try to be.
They try their best to live up to those ideals.
Because the ideal is good, and should be celebrated.
When all your characters just say "fuck it, who cares", the ideal doesn't matter.

When she wrote her twitter bio she just looked at the front page of ESPN and copied and pasted those team names. To my knowledge Celtics and Sixers have a big rivalry.

>ALL ABOUT A WOMAN
WTF? She's literally just ONE plotline in a very complex story. These retards need to be exterminated.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-00-21-25-1.png (1386x1365, 247K)

WTF? Sansa is the smartest person right now. Literal puppet master.

D&D redeemed.

Self hating white women are the worst.

absolute cringe

>she'd never hurt innocents

She wanted to go for King's Landing since day one.
For fucks sake the entire point of Dany is that she was always a ruthless cunt but she knew that and allowed her advisors to reign her in.

>women complaining about women being hysterical
>is a feminist.

>jon rejected her and she decided to rule with fear.

It still doesn't really make sense.

>evil warmongering genocidal cunt being painted as a great holy savior by retards

Just like Hillary Clinton.

>can hit a dragon three times from around a island on a boat with one bad ass and a giant crossbow
>can’t hit a dragon flying close with thousands of crossbow
Idk

Based

>the targaryens weren't insane until this season
jej
One thing I'll say for Dany, at least she's not as stupid as her fangirls.

>naming your daughter the name given to literal rape slaves to foreign hoards
lmao

Good. These fucking cunts have danced on the graves of male role models, real and fictional alike, for a whole fucking decade while they rape them into the ground with their pozzed globohomo bullshit agenda. Let em have a slight taste of their own medicine for once.

Attached: isayama mmm yeah.jpg (540x513, 70K)

What about the Dothraki horde that stomped the Lannister army a season a season ago?

kek. that ones actually pretty good. and true

One side having the element of surprise vs the other side having it.

Also, they couldn't aim at the dragon because he came in right from where the sun was, or did you not get the hint from 5 minutes of Euron squinting?

It's almost like STRONG FEMALE LEADS are allowed to have flaws too! How about that?