Rats on one of his closest friend and condemns him to death

>rats on one of his closest friend and condemns him to death

psssh nothing personnel kid

Attached: 25815886-357E-4F70-B85E-1961256C07AA.jpg (631x420, 60K)

lmao remember how people thought he might be king somehow

What did Varys even do? Why did Tyrion say he betrayed Dany?

He sent away letters I think?

He was writing letter to the lords of Westeros saying Jon is the true king.
He also openly discussed treason with Jon while he was arriving on the beach.

he knew she was an insane cunt and didn't want her to kill a bunch of people

Varys has always been a slimy bastard. It's not surprising he ends up toast. Now what's a sham is Tyrion getting to live happily ever after, should've had the Mountain stomp him to death in trial by combat.

she wouldn't have destroyed the city if literally everyone in her camp (except for greyworm) wanted to get rid of her in favor of jon on the throne

Attached: 378116.gif (450x542, 3.84M)

>dragon can single handedly destroy the capital city in less than an hour
>you had 3
>you didn't do this the second you landed in Westeros
Seems like they wasted a lot of time and resources.

I genuinely didn't understand this. Or actually, I understood it but maybe it wasn't conveyed properly. Over the course of the episode, it's Jon's fear of Dany we feel the most keenly, but for some reason it seems subdued with Tyrion even though it's arguably his biggest motivator for selling Varys out. Of course it's because he's scared shitless of the Dragon Queen, but D&D did a poor job of showing how this was the case. Instead, it came across kinda muddled, almost as if it was partially fear and partially thinking that Dany is the correct ruler.

all those civilians killed are on Tyrone's

he got his entire family killed and didn't care

He was a good friend

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_08_at_12.49.41_PM__2_.0.jpg (1200x800, 132K)

what was the purpose in keeping him alive past his trial by combat again?

He has to protect the innocents that never mattered until this season

>What did Varys even do?
He was sending that little girl to poison Dany's food, but she wasn't eating.
>Why did Tyrion say he betrayed Dany?
This was in regards to what Varys was saying to Tyrion in the last episode. If Dany didn't find out about the food poisoning then apparently this is all it took.

There is none, this show has been shit for years

bad acting from the midget on that part
he wasnt directed well about how important that narrative they're selling would be to the character

None. Rewatch the last three episodies again, 80% of the show, maybe more, was just pointless filler.

They turned Tyrion into such a buffoon.

It was partially Vary's fault that dany went overboard and killed those innocents. Tyrion was on the right track there since sending letters to other lords wouldn't take away Dany's dragon

>implying danerys isn't going to execute him after several seasons of total incompetence

Varys at least went out with dignity and was vindicated in his judgement this episode. Tyrion would have been better off sacrificing himself to save Sansa from wights.

>i should have let Stannis kill you all

I'm really not understanding Tyrone's character development this season. Or make that any season ever sense he killed his father. Why has he fallen so completely for Daenerys's cause?

>Tyrone
and its because Tyrion is supposed to be clever but the midwit writers can't write clever

With friends like these who needs enemies?

Attached: 1434397817274.gif (294x233, 1.42M)

He should have died at the trail. All he did for 2 seasons was monologe about how he loves drinking and fill time. Now hes made a retard to make others look smarter.

I was one of those "Tyrion is a secret traitor" people because I was in denial about how useless he became, but there really is no denying it anymore; Tyrion is a worthless piece of shit. I can't believe he is going to get a seat on a High Council.

Attached: tz7mnd493wx21.jpg (842x842, 65K)

They gave him no brains or instincts for at least 4 seasons.

>Over the course of the episode, it's Jon's fear of Dany we feel the most keenly,
Jon has truly turned into an ambitionless faggot this season. He has more influence over Dany than anybody else, and he doesn't do anything with it. Where is his fucking backbone? He let it get to the point where he has to kill his aunt.

He's scared of her and knows she's unstoppable with her dragon, he's literally just a weasel trying to survive. Of course his ironclad certainty that she will win is undercut by how easily her other dragon was killed, but that's neither here nor there.

It's really embarrassing how much of this show has been filler for years and years and years and that anyone can consider it good let alone very good, let alone great or let alone amazing

It's appalling to think I've been invested on and off in this shit since 2013 and it's the 72nd out of 73 episodes total and it was yet again like 25 minutes of straight up "action filler"

>People being surprised Jon is an indecisive passive faggot all the time
He's ALWAYS been that way.

>Varys dies for doing the exact same thing he advised Ned Stark against doing in Season 1
they really just took a massive shit on his character

Yeah, so is the times, I mainly only watch films and not television at all because all television shows are like this really. But GoT was the "big budget" popular show.
But their big budget isn't put to use as the direction and camera work of this season has been just as mediocre as ever.

The first season was great. Basically have been watching the last 3 seasons for jaime lannister and bronn alone.

What did she call greyworm this episode anyway? When she dismissed him

He executed what's his name and Olly that one time and walked away from the Night's Watch on a technicality so he hasn't always been spineless. Boning his aunt just regressed him, presumably because Dany is a mother figure and he has mommy issues.

Seasons 1-6 are all pretty gud television. Shame what happened

Men with backbones aren't very feminist user.

The destruction of GoT is a jewish war on whites/europeans. It's a war on our men, our women, our mythologies, our loves, and our sense. It is psychological warfare. King's Landing looks like New York on 9/11 for a reason.

Correction: it's a semitic war on whites/europeans. Not just jewish. Muslims and Jews are the same.

Tyrion should die for his incompetence, but the show will have the based redditor survive on the ruling council.

6 is where it started to decline really. Pretty much around when the sand sneks were introduced. So a little before that Season 5 i guess.

I fucking hate Tyrion so much.

The name Daenerys uses when talking to Grey Worm is: “Torgo Nudho,” which when translated from High Valyrian means, “Grey Worm.”

He knew Daenerys was going to kill Innocents. He gave up his life in an effort to save them

Shaye betraying him, being framed for Joffrey's murder, and being made to kill his father broke him mentally.

Varys saved him by way of presenting Danny as the savior of the Seven Kingdoms, who needed Tyrion's help and guidance to achieve her goals. Tyrion truly believed the hype about Danny being altruistic and desperately wants her to be who she said she was, because the alternative is to admit that the world is a hell and that his only role in life is to suffer.

I almost see his drive to return to Westeros as a murderous rampage against his sister, too. He hated her so much in the books that I'm sure he wanted power in part to punish her but in the show it depicts him like he still has love in his heart for her when he really never should have in the first place.

John's a bastard. And in GOT, bastards who have ambition are pretty much evil monsters. They murder their fathers and their wives, along with their half-siblings and steal the family house and cause all sorts of death and destruction in their wake.

John grew up forever having Cat being a passive-aggressive bitch to him, constantly having to deal with Cat treat him badly and openly fearing that he'll kill everyone, Rob/Bran/Rickon in particular in their sleep like bastards are wanton to do. It's the chief reason why Jon joined the Night's Watch: it was the only thing he could aspire to without being accused of plotting to kill Ned, Cat, and company.

And even then, he didn't want to be groomed for leadership but simply be a rank and file ranger. And fate kept forcing him to man up, which he didn't want but kept having fostered upon him.