Charles Dance is fucking amazing though, wasn't he...

Charles Dance is fucking amazing though, wasn't he? They even changed scenes from the books to accommodate more scenes for him. I didn't even fuckin mind. Goddamn, Charles Dance.

Attached: 1402887024000-XXX-game-of-thrones-dance-4458-.jpg (3200x1680, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tk5hKomP4MA
youtu.be/FeftoI3c81c?t=1900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Many of the seasoned actors were top notch even the ones who only played bit parts but many of the younger actors were a bit mediocre.

>We could arrange to have you carried
youtube.com/watch?v=tk5hKomP4MA

his voice and overall pronunciation are god tier.

Yes. Killing him off while letting Tyrion live was a mistake

>onions writers who don't understand masculinity tried to make him the bad guy
>He was unironically one of the best characters

I believe he was terrible in the book as well especially after the death of his wife.

checked. I think Tywin was most fit to rule out of any of the characters, but he got this shit completely wrong.

He had a retarded son who crossbowed him while he was taking a shit. Not his fault.

agreed, especially since they did almost nothing at all with Tyrion afterwards. He used to be one of the most interesting characters and after all the shit that goes down in s5 it seems like he only survives because his popularity gave him plot armor

I didn't read the books and never will since the show has retroactively ruined them for me, but did it seem like there was any kind of point or purpose to this character's life after his dad was dead? ANSWER ME BOOKFAGS

read the books, they're better than the show
people don't like book 4 but i didn't mind it
bran's and danaerys' chapters are boring tho

He was a high lord with a lot of enemies (and an assassination attempt recently when he was at Harrenhal). He should have had a guard following him around, even outside the toilet.

Tyrion snuck through a secret passage Varys knew about

So? He didn't pop out of the toilet.
He should have had a guard following him around, even outside the toilet.

There was otherwise no way into his chambers except through the doors undoubtedly guarded. He's not going to have someone stand there while he sleeps, that's what doors are for

exactly, tywin was too overconfident in his home, at least in the show, in the books he's way smarter and would never be caught with his pants down

He was actually bad. Tywin killed his dad and made his dad's gf shame walk in Casterly rock while everyone threw shit at her walking naked because his dad treated her like royalty when she was just a commoner. He also hated his dad because he thought he was an idiot who no one respected so he vowed to bring the Lannister name up high. Tywin eventually failed in the end, because he was a hypocrite that hated whores but still fucked them, just like daddy.

>caught with his pants down

Attached: lel.jpg (640x637, 28K)

Attached: Right.jpg (335x250, 26K)

he was pretty shit at raising children so while his personal rule would've been okay as soon as he died whatever heir he had would've inevitably fucked things up.

Yes, one of the actors that made the show character better than the book one because of his performance.

I miss him bois.

Attached: Tywin Watches Season 8.gif (500x240, 1001K)

At this point I don't think I could get into them, that would be like getting exited in the present day about some Star Wars videogame or something.. I mean once a fictional universe's ruined for you, it's ruined.. there's just a certain tipping point where you don't really care beyond making and exchanging memes

The fact that Tyrion does literally nothing after Tywin's death is even MORE true in the books
> Goes to Slaver's Bay with Jorah as a literal package
> Cleans some fat guy's shit
> Turns right around and goes home with some mercs without even meeting Dani lmao

Duh. He basically singlehandedly carried two seasons and a half when the series was at its peak.

The entire realm goes to shit the moment Tywin dies.
Roose loses the support of the Lannisters making a battle in the north possible, I doubt the Vale would even have marched if Tywin was still alive, but that's pure speculation.
The Tyrells are instantly emboldened, faith militant exists, Ellaria kills Myrcella, though this was probably unavoidable, it's still curious they didn't send the threat until after Tywin was dead.
Not to mention Tywins time spent as hand was incredibly prosperous for Westeros for highborn and lowborn alike. Honestly if his kids weren't literal fucking retards the Lannisters would've been unbeatable

I'm straining my mind now to see if there would have been any impact on GoT's plot whatsoever if this had happened and Tyrion wasn't seen again until the last scene before the credits where he can be spotted drinking wine in the background somewhere.

And no, I think it would be almost exactly the same. It might even make slightly more sense.

Let yourself forget about it for a while then get into it. Books are apparently already finished. Just waiting for the shitstorm surrounding the show to die down.

>youtu.be/FeftoI3c81c?t=1900

>Honestly if his kids weren't literal fucking retards the Lannisters would've been unbeatable.

But he's part of the reason his kids are retards.

a complete series would certainly slightly increase my desire to read it

that old fat fuck better have actually finished it

not in the show

Eh, Jaime has no excuse honestly. Cersei needed a mother figure, and Tyrion is an extension of that, in that Tywin has an irrational hatred for Tyrion because Joanna died in childbirth. Being a dwarf is just the cherry on top. I think if Joanna hadn't died the Lannisters would have a lasting power and not just get hard carried by Tywin.

If only he hung around for a few more seasons...

Attached: Tywin Season 8.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

but he was poisoned by oberyn in the books even before he was crossbowed

>lets Robert deplete treasuries when he knows he's almost mined his country dry
>borrows a shitton of money for robert's tendies/cummies and stupid wars later on, bassicaly bankrupting Westeros
Tywin was a fookin genius.

Tyrion himself does nothing of importance either except for meeting Aegon Targaryen and convincing him to conquer Westeros without Daenerys
also there's an Aegon Targaryen who is conquering Westeros without Daenerys

based faegon

Attached: 1546697219995.png (2760x2192, 3.88M)

>cia that low

Attached: 1501684048415.png (279x337, 114K)