This episode is pure fucking kino and made me realize what a sad bunch of autistic and neurotic losers make up Yea...

This episode is pure fucking kino and made me realize what a sad bunch of autistic and neurotic losers make up Yea Forums.

Attached: Clegane kino.jpg (891x859, 95K)

But Yea Forums likes the episode, it’s teitter and reddit that hates it

>I like eating dogturds, you're all stupid for not liking them too

sooo...what the fuck was the mountain and how did science man make him? oh we are just gonna ignore that huh

you wouldnt know kino if you saw it

he's a demigod baby

I haven't even seen it yet but already know it's shit, and that everyone here is retarded

Contrarian faggots. All of you

Look at all the bitter losers with superiority complexes showing up ITT

It's funny how this kind of lighting always sends blooding rushing to the small penii of psuedokinofags like you.

You should rip yourself.

DUDE THERE'S LIGHT BEHIND HIM
shut the fuck up

Attached: 1542313577336.png (644x800, 13K)

My favorite part was when dragon fire made rocks explode.

t. Too emotionally stunted to understand the writing

>Wtf is a dragon and how did science make it?
Its fantasy, autist

you are right. there should just have been a thousand zombies working for cersei, its fantasy, no one would question it

Its implied that a tremendous amount of effort went into producing zombie clegane

back to l e d d i t

This. It wasn't a great episode but decent enough for the previous shitshow it was founded upon.

At least all the Danyfags are crying right now

I honestly wish I had your awful taste

all these shit shows and movies out there to watch, and I'd probably love every single one of them. I'd never be bored or unsatisfied. feels bad man

It was kino because it was the same director as the Hardhome episode

they have been for several seasons. also dragons, fire witches and ice zombies are in this show. let's suspend our disbelief for walking giant zombie baby man.

Its honestly not that bad on a quantitative level. Like the shit that actually happened plot wise is fine but this season, outside of a few things, it feels like everything could have just been done a lot better. The script still feels so curt and written to just get ahead because there isn't enough time on the clock and character scenes leading into plot resolutions are hit or miss. Arya's and the Hound in this chapter is good for example, while I felt disappointed with all the character scenes with Tyrion, Jaime and Cersei (her less so)

The one thing I definitively dislike is the battle of winterfell episode and generally how this show handled ending the plot of the North

It still need to be internally consistent you low iq mongrel. Qyburn is supposed to be a man of science, if he knows blood-magic then that should have been properly introduced.
kill yourself

Heavy cgi ruined that battle. Should've been more raw and natural like Sandor vs brienne of fucking tarth

The distinction between science and magic in your mind does not exist in GOT

this episode was unironically better than the last two seasons

Yeah this has been the only good episode this season

Maesters are man of science with religious beliefs, faggot. If anything they want magic out of this world. Either way, nothing indicates or foreshadows that Qyburn would have such knowledge. He was expelled from practicing unethical experiments. The whole zombization of Gregor Clegan feels hand-wavy, as many others have pointed out.

I bet your skin is brown

You sound like Martin criticizing Aragorn's tax policy.

Way to completely ignore his point lol

*rams you off the red keep into the burning city*

it was good but Cleganebowl made me cringe desu

Dude, its not about the narrative, its about them meta-narrative.

Watching them rape Danys character was like watchign her get raped all over again. It was fucking hilarious to watch the mary-sue snap.

Its something you could only experience if you actually have more attention span than a goldfish, sucks for you.