Name one single thing she ever did wrong

Name one single thing she ever did wrong.

Attached: 3531070-05102019_gsu_gotcersei.jpg (1214x933, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJbPNCptY3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was born

fucked her brother

not sitting on my face while she drinks wine and calls me names.

pushing tyrion out

how is this wrong

Cringe and bluepilled

Absolutely nothing. Her sons were bad rulers but they inherited that from Robert.

she didn't kill Dany at the gate

did the director tell her what she supposed to be seeing? it look like she had no clue.

I can't think of a single thing
except maybe oppose DanHitler

This. Could have saved everyone right there

she didn't put her pussy on my face and proceed with the most glorious golden shower

But that man is beautiful.

Queen queefs

Literally nothing

Not everyone is from Alabama.

Only thing I can think of is getting some innocent people killed by blowing up the church. But she didn’t genocide a whole city

Didn't kill as many people as pic related

Attached: tfw you shart on set.jpg (1200x627, 65K)

She makes that face while drinking wine and staring out of windows

Didn't pay the Golden Company

Failed her saving roll.

Killing Robert.

Iv hated her ever since

Attached: 1555913001002.jpg (1066x696, 611K)

Based

Attached: CHADATHEON.jpg (333x333, 24K)

she didn't it was a boar

Didn't prevent her son from having Ned beheaded.

she pinched a baby's dick until he cried

She got Lancel to spike his Wine.

>Drank wine
>Raped a nun or whatever
>Had a map painted

I think that's about it.

Didn’t have the mountain killing and raping starkniggers, dickless niggers, and mongoloids outside the keep to defend the city

Attached: 99E82AF3-81A2-4ABA-AEED-C310D01C97CA.jpg (640x480, 51K)

she wouldn't give up the puddy to ser gregor
if she had she'd be alive right now

her plan to defend KL was atrocious
>Instead of hiding the scorpions in strategic locations, she placed them in wide-open spots in full view of her enemies
>Had GC stand in their entirety outside the gates for no reason instead of dispersing them inside the city and using urban war tactics like the Dornish did when they successfully resisted Aegon
>Instead of placing wildfire around the city (she literally had months to prepare) and using it to strike first at the enemy camp, she just had her forces stare at Dany's army until she arrived with her dragon
>literally allowed the enemy to walk to KL, didn't think of surprising them with an ambush before their full forces arrived
>Greyjoy fleet all clustered in one location instead of spreading them out, didn't bring some of the Greyjoys to the ground battle once it was obvious all of Dany's forces had arrived

With a few well-planned gambles the battle would've gone much differently, her plan was retard-tier

What episode did she make an alliance with the Shredder?

Cut her hair short.

showed her old man-nish face

I never got this meme, it's pakis and mohammeds that are inbred

As things stand now she was a better ruler than Dany.

I hated this stupid cunt ever since she had Lady killed. Dumb cunt deserved a horrible death

Killed Lady. :(

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE VALONQUOR THING
WASN'T SHE SUPPOSED TO BE KILLED BY THE 'LITTLE BROTHER' OR SOMETHING?
WHY HAVE I SEEN NOTHING ABOUT THIS?

Attached: 1557530895048.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

once again proves D&D god tier writers, exactly as a woman wouldve handled it

Attached: 1545963783900.jpg (640x640, 201K)

gave the faith so much power when she is a known brother fucker

>hey look at me im so edgy
back to with you nu-nazi

stole the crown.
>kill freedom of religion

Didn't wipe Dany and her negotiating army of 30 unsullied off the face of the Earth last episode.

fulfilled the witch's prophesy.

She pushed her friend down a well when she was a kid.

this

She didnt though - thanks for that D&D

She put a false heir on the throne which directly lead to the northern rebellion when John Arryn found out about it because she wanted twin brother cock. She arranged for Robert's hunting accident and put Joffrey on the throne, which was beyond stupid. She completely fucked up raising Joffrey. She blamed Tyrion for Joffrey's death which let grandma Tyrell get away with murdering Joffrey right under her nose, making her a complete fool. She thought Tywin was an idiot and never listened to his advice or heeded his will even though he was far, far more capable than she ever was. She let the Septons take over King's Landing to get at the Tyrells, only to have it completely backfire when they turned on her almost instantly. And even when she was given a powerful prophecy telling her EXACTLY how this was all gonna play out, her best efforts to stop it only ensured beyond a shadow of a doubt that she would fulfill it because she's that short-sighted and stupid.

Name one thing she actually did RIGHT?

robert literally, literally asked for it

tpbp

Allow zealots to take over King's Landing and got her self inprisoned lol. How shitty do you have to be to not see that coming?

she died?

She also told the jew bank to fuck off, that was her main fuck up.

fpbp

>Name one single thing she ever did wrong.
not doing her duty to pump out a new generation of actual Baratheons to ensure that Targ fucking shits never return to Westeros

Attached: 570e1c66ee9be360e173e5b3e821f930.jpg (1458x1626, 384K)

being born

That was more Booby Boo's fault.

She was one of the only good actors on the show, fitting that she made it almost to the very end. Her performance in the tunnels before she died was so goddamn convincing.

she's literally retard tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJbPNCptY3c

Fucking up the entire 7 kingdoms by not just being a good wife to robert, the best damn king westeros could ask for.

jaime's actor ruined the scene
his lines were pretty stupid though

nope, she used to swallow his sperm to make sure she wouldn't get pregnant by him

Coster-Waldau is also fairly talented, although he hadn't been seriously utilized since around the time he lost his hand. His decision to throw Brienne a bone and then run back to his sister like it never happened was very emotionally manipulative of the audience and so strange in retrospect. Why did that arc even happen? He establishes this deep bond with a woman who in certain ways is as much a pariah as he and then he pumps and dumps her? It was such an anticlimactic arc, undercut all the human drama of what is easily the most interesting male character in the series. This ending felt fitting (although I thought him killing Cersei felt more appropriate to his character transformation) but it feels like his character hasn't had any real purpose for years now and so it was a big shrug moment as well

Attached: p2241vs81wx21.jpg (640x726, 50K)

Didn't burn as many people as pic related

Attached: Stannis the Mannis.jpg (512x512, 27K)

>

Attached: 1533688694682.jpg (470x470, 41K)

>everything happened the way it was meant to happen

Tyrion enabled the events that got her killed, which fulfills the prophecy, and prophecies are never literal reflections of the events that actually play out. In the books, the seer says Cersei will be challenged by a queen younger and prettier than her, which was true. King's Landing, a center for vice and corruption, has been destroyed. Civilization and all of its plagues are reset. At the peak point of Westeros' imbalance and imperfection, it falls.

Attached: bran.jpg (1000x750, 68K)

>white
>beautiful
pick one

not ending the show last episode when her enemy stood outside her gate surrounded by machine guns and arrows

the man itself

It technically didn't fall in Roberts Rebellion. The Lannister armies were let into the city, and then the red keep. Then they turned on the mad king while already inside.

How retarded of a man do you have to be to not realize this is happening.
Being drunk doesnt lift his blame.

>nope, she used to swallow his sperm to make sure she wouldn't get pregnant by him
lol wut

>Tyrion enabled the events that got her killed
what was the prophecy

Killed Ned and killed Robb

>it was a boar

That's exactly what Cersei wanted everyone to think, as she put on the costume's head and charged Robert from behind

Attached: b737807f57985436e7c75938504c71d8--donkey-costume-pig-costumes.jpg (725x1278, 76K)

hot

HAKUNA MATATA MOTHERFUCKER!

Attached: PumbaaScreams.jpg (640x380, 39K)

You're right, actually. He was given strongwine, not even poisoned. His death was a stroke of luck.

>King's Landing, a center for vice and corruption, has been destroyed.
Good grief.

Best gay couple