Where were YOU when unquestioned feminism of the current era was summarily and irrevocably BTFO...

Where were YOU when unquestioned feminism of the current era was summarily and irrevocably BTFO? I think the "conversation" that got started tonight is not one the s*ys on social media will get behind.

Attached: the_end.png (750x563, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48242766
youtube.com/watch?v=BuFmzgK5nD0
youtube.com/watch?v=xHR-rzUjCzU
youtube.com/watch?v=zIdvMjbf9gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's great, I wasn't expecting HBO to pull it off, but they did.

>2008

What happened then

Why is that the start

The 19th Amendment was more destructive than dragons ever could be

I always put it a few years before OWS shitshow just to be sure.

Obama lol

my guess is Obama since he ruined race relations in the US and allowed the institutions/colleges/media to have no accountability whatsoever

ows?

What conversation? Firebombing bad?

What did she say? I don’t watch this show but like things that support my hidden political agenda

she also invited hordes of mexican horse riders to rape westerosi people

so this episode proves Trump right

have sex once virgin

I would say it really picked up around 2011 and didn't become out of control until around 2014. but then again i started uni in 2011. it may have been around before then i just didnt notice it.

Quick rundown please?

Women leaders in GOT prove to be overly emotional and reckless. Normies SEETHING.

You know Russians start these threads as a form of culture war disinfo, right?

>ESL grammar
>referring to the US like you're not living there
>ESL grammar

it's a very 2016 thing to do, and it's no surprise that's it's getting started again leading into 2020

Attached: 1512863056975.png (1920x1080, 245K)

It's legitimately over. ALL women act like complete head cases. We know it, they know it. Everyone knows women are inherently mentally unstable and probably don't deserve equal rights to men or even true personhood. After this episode, anytime a woman starts doing what they do best, acting like a mad cunt, just say something like "woah Daenerys, what are you going to do, burn my house down???" This episode turned women's inherent tendency towards madness and destruction into a meme. It successfully has turned women into an undeniable punch line to life itself.

Cope

Okay chalupa

> Any time a woman gets uppity, you can just smirk and say "Okay, Daenerys."

Social media as we know it began. Tumblr and facebook grew. Smartphones started popping up on the market, which led to a rapid decline in modern dating. It also was because of a change in US leadership based on societal change focused on progressivism rather than developing foreign relations after having burned Iraq and Afghanistan. 2007/8 was the end of the 2000's. The 2010's didn't end until possibly this year or maybe 2020. But either way it's dying now.

Attached: 1553560738355.gif (245x150, 762K)

Attached: Czd3MGqXEAAWWzR.jpg (750x1334, 154K)

This.

>calm down dany

Attached: 1550439434908.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>dragon can single handedly destroy the capital city in less than an hour
>you had 3
>you didn't do this the second you landed in Westeros
Seems like they wasted a lot of time and resources.

Yeah but what exactly happened?

t. not CIA

YFW it's all commentary on US foreign policy?

Attached: saddamtrial-2.jpg (410x357, 21K)

>You know Russians start these threads as a form of culture war disinfo, right?
Did you learn about this on your antifa shemale discord channel?

>OH NO NO NO

Attached: Muh Khaleesi.jpg (764x650, 141K)

>its okay the writing has been shit for 4 seasons if they do something that makes women look bad

Based incel poltard

Attached: 1532973988323.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Attached: image_search_1556302397050.gif (309x181, 1.67M)

are you asking me or telling me?

>anytime a woman starts doing what they do best, acting like a mad cunt, just say something like "woah Daenerys, what are you going to do, burn my house down???"
God, I'm going to do this. Just imagine the levels of SEETHING.

Attached: 1546148714298.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Literally Occupy Wall Street. Modern progressive movements are all corporate bullshit to divide the plebs

Attached: image_search_1557688741319.gif (300x173, 298K)

>Occupy Wall Street
That was 2011

the only reason this is happening is because of Tyrion's incompetence

>Daenerys slowly losing trust of everybody because everybody loves John Snow more
>Jon Snow is the rightful heir and he tells everybody
>Varys plots to kill Dany but gets executed by Dany
>Tyrion pleads with Dany to be merciful on the civilians, makes her promise to call off attack if the surrender bell is rung
>battle happens and Dany's dragon destroys the golden army and Cersei's troops surrender
>they ring the bell for surrender
>Dany gets pissed off for some reason looking at the Red Keep where Cersei is till hiding
>takes her dragon and begins torching the whole city, including women and children
>her troops proceed to rape and pillage
>woman gets torn from her child and has her throat slit
>literally the entire city is killed
>Jon Snow like wtf

Attached: crazybitch.png (2880x1530, 1.49M)

They didn't want the Mad Queen to seem OP. Three dragons would've been over kill. Though while she was fighting the night king. Two of the dragons and a few dothraki and unsullied wouldve done the job nicely.

That's sad, actually.

Whoops, haha.

>preach that one women doesn't represent all women
>except women we like, such as Dany, she represents us all and we're pissed that you're calling us all crazy

hmmm

A certain dusky gentleman won a big office

The writers just accurately displayed what would happen if some stupid white whore was put in a position of leadership. It's hilarious that the story went in this direction, and props to the writers for being truthful. I'm sure George RR Martin intended for the story to go in this direction anyway, and they were simply staying true to the plot.

In any case, let's review Danny's plotline:

>Born as privileged white girl
>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
>Put in a position of influence by fucking brown cock
>Betrays her brother. Let's the nigger she was fucking pour a pot of boiling metal on him, burning him to death.
>Gets gifted with dragons, because she's a privileged white slut from a lineage of warriors who happen to be dragonriders.
>Uses dragons to go around the entirety of the Eastern continent destroying all stability and social order. Overthrows ancient families and dynastys. Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.
>Travels to Westeros, the land she claims a "right" to, and begins doing the same thing.
>Brings armies of brown foreigners to rape and pillage.
>Genocides noble houses in excessive and brutal ways.
>Starts having sex with Jon Snow, because she quickly identifies him as the alpha male of the north.
>Manipulates him into accepting her as queen, offers his unconditional loyalty.
>Takes all her acquired armies south to capital city.
>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros. Proceeds to burn and genocide entire city and its millions of inhabitants with her dragon because she was PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.

This may be the most accurate depiction of white women in power ever displayed on television. Feminists are absolutely furious. I am so happy that the writers took this direction and the show ended up this way.

You're joking right? Have you been to twitter? Normies are fully supporting Dany.

You faggots and npc twitter cunts are the only ones seeing feminism everywhere it isn't. Stop seeking out what upsets you.
And have sex.

Attached: 1551307416924.gif (357x296, 1.49M)

D & D redeemed

have sex

her story arc was the literal manifestation of entitlement

Happened as a response due to the recession following the crash in 08

>My answer to Trump, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with.

Then Captain Marvel was the last great liberal feminist movie of this era, where a powerful female hero is claimed to be one who works hand in glove with the US military and the drones are progressive when they're piloted by women.

Attached: 28c.png (680x325, 93K)

Khaleesi / Daenerys will forever be a derogatory term for third wave feminists.

Damn this was on point

Attached: image_search_1557588951597.gif (300x225, 1.47M)

twitter

Haha good luck with that post.

I can't wait to see /pol/ and Yea Forums seething when Daenerys inevitably wins and will be the last (wo)man standing in episode 06 with the message of the whole show being something along the line of "the age of white men is over".

whiel the russians definately are waging psyops on us, the editorial board of huffington post is 100% not a russian psyops. they are actual americans that hate the entire male population of this country

Attached: 02.jpg (600x900, 83K)

Attached: B33E85EE-7FF9-474D-9100-16453E67F5FC.jpg (868x1024, 102K)

>Jon kills her.
>Bran is King.

I usually go with 2014 as the start, around the same time as GamerGate. That's when I first learned the term SJW. Before that you would just get the occasional crazy bitch crying about something insignificant and not getting a lot of response, but now it's constant and everywhere.

Drogon needed to level up.
He spent the gap between episode 4 and 5 looking for the Kingslaying Boar to get mad exp.

>be mom in 2011
>want to name newborn daughter after favourite TV character, Daenerys Targaryen
>8 years later
>penultimate episode of GoT airs on Mother’s Day
>the final 30 minutes are pure carnage
>watch the episode in horror
>daughter is now named after a crazed psychopath who burned mothers and their children alive on Mother’s Day because her enemies surrendered and her nephew didn’t want to fuck her anymore
>yfw

Attached: FD9C32F7-DF6F-46BA-A6E1-13C1267528EC.jpg (601x505, 40K)

>Takes a major loss and hides from the public for days on end
>”but its my turn!”

Yep. Sounds like an entitled white woman. We almost had one as President

Attached: 8AB2298E-3173-4341-B7E5-431EE701FC10.jpg (620x330, 28K)

occupy wall street

the little movement that could have, but was subverted by identarian subversive elements

It’s beautiful good thing it could never happen in real life right fellas

She shoah'd 1,000,000 people with her dragon for kicks and giggles, total bitch move.

I genuinely don't understand that tweet.

How can women be equals if they don't have free agency?

What do feminists mean by suggesting otherwise??

Attached: 1557719502720.jpg (797x1218, 248K)

It's a shame Dany couldn't convince her cousin to do that ay?

Attached: 1469019249-littlefinger-smug.gif (480x248, 330K)

No means no, aunt.

I don't get why feminists latched on to this show.

The only thing GoT has taught me is that you should never EVER put women in leadership positions.

It satirizes how the supposedly morally superior liberals are actually just acting in their own self-interest. Like how Brie Larson wants the MCU to have gay POCs only after accepting a $5,000,000 role positioned to be a flagship for the franchise.
Feminists don’t want equality, they want a path of less resistance.
The only fair way to fill civil service jobs is to judge resumes on experience and civil service test scores. They would prefer a quota system. This is why police and fire will give positions to people with 78% scores over people with 92%.
This is also why the army has to have 2 sets of physical fitness requirements and pretend that both genders can do all jobs equally.

You'll have to find a woman to talk to first

Preferably one that was born with a vagina rather than a guy who chopped his dick off and is now trying to pawn the gaping wound off as a substitute for sex chromosomes.

Just like how Russia hacked our election, right?

>there are only two countries

We are all Jon Snows

That would be preferable, yes. Trannies should kill themselves

Holy shit I can literally smell this comment
>born an orphan
>spends childhood escaping assasins and dealing with her pyscho brother slowly going insane
>sold to slavery by her own family who makes it very clear how little she matters
>repeateadly raped by Dothraki Warlord till she develops Stockholm syndrome
>loses child in miscarriage because of a spiteful witch she actually saved
>betrayed and manipulated by all those she knows for her dragons, the one good thing to ever happen to her
>ends up losing 2 of her dragons who she came to see as children
>tries her best to avoid bloodshed but is labelled a foreign tyrant
>rushes North to help the Northerners, sacrifices one of her children for their cause,still treated as an outsider and ostracized by that fucking whore Sansa and the rest
>loses her best friend who stood by her side during all her struggles
>betrayed by her lover,that soiboi Jon who revealed his secret ignoring the massive forthcoming connsequences despite her beggng him not to
>betrayed by advisors who promised to stay by her side but instead schemed against her secretly
>literally all alone in the world now beside her last dragon
>"muh white femal privilidge"
Maybe go out and socialize like a normal person you basement dwelling incel

Attached: 1555917877535.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Nice quads.

Christ, I didn't think people this stupid actually existed.

Attached: Hillary Stormborn.jpg (544x519, 51K)

Beta cuck detected

Attached: image_search_1556811154889.png (990x722, 983K)

>pets are your children

how very millennial of you

sneed

>third wave feminism
user, we're in the fourth wave; third wave was during the 90s.

Attached: puke-meme-admirably-vomit-chan-of-puke-meme.jpg (621x621, 67K)

The rise of social media and smartphones, giving a platform to extreme leftists who would have otherwise been naturally filtered out by society, and Obama taking office.

>Can’t argue again what he wrote
Btof

You fucking fairy

Attached: 1556853415166.png (1200x900, 29K)

Left wants more women in positions of power, not recognizing that our entire system of power is rotten.

Isn't it crazy how race riots were a regular thing at the end of the double term of a black president?

Wait so was Jon the son of Viserys?
I don't watch the show since season one.

To be fair literally every othet time she has been merciful it backfired...

this

Dumbest shit I read all night

Attached: 1557113807184.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Fuck no, Gamergate wasn't the start, that was basically the straw that broke the camel's back after years of "gamers" growing ever more weary of journalists' outright anti-consumer attitudes, growing sjw political slant, and constantly being in bed with publishers. Gamergate was the reaction, not the beginning. Same with Trump, people went with him because he was one of the only people with the balls to offer an alternative to what people like Obama had been feeding the masses for the last near decade, he wasn't the beginning of anything.

Half your fucking "points" arent accurate to the story at all

This, but with dragons

Attached: 93b.jpg (960x960, 97K)

there are people on tv right now who dont know what your pic related is , she really went full Griffith

Attached: 1551436002876.jpg (640x585, 73K)

Don't listen to the right-wing replies here. It's using the definition of "Liberal" that academics and the rest of the world use that does NOT mean leftist. Think the Clinton/Schumer wing of the Democrat party that as stated here, supports conservative policies as long as a token gets some visibility. An actual Leftist position would be "Not rounding up religious minorities in camps." While a Liberal one is as stated in the pic, A conservative policy with a woman doing it.

this is what happens when women govern

I seriously don't get why they'd act surprised by any of this. It's not like it wasn't foreshadowed with every "badass" moment, like her locking Xaro Xhoan Daxos in that vault, crucifying the Wise Masters, and feeding an innocent man to her dragons.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

KEEP SEETHING VISITOR

> Not rounding up religious people and putting them in camps.
Dunno about that. A lot on the left have plenty of fondness for Stalin.
It seems the default response when they democratically lose to a religious belief too.

That would carry more weight if everyone except the Tarly's hadn't been shown to objectively deserve it. Like everyone she ever ordered dead was some puppy kicker who twirled their mustache while tying people to railroad tracks.

>It's ok if the plot has been shit for seasons unless women are portrayed truthfully as emotionally unstable and horrible leaders

tumblr

>An actual Leftist position would be "Not rounding up religious minorities in camps."
You're right. Whenever communists took over a country they just murdered all of the religious people.

> Spend the entire show burning to death people who innocently follow the laws and customs of their culture.
>Yyassss Quueeen! Slay!
> Continue doing it in the final season.
> Wtf, why did you make her evil!?

dats rite. and drumpf really had prostitutes in moscow in obama's fromer room to piss all over him.

Ah yes tell me more about how the 80% Christian majority of the U.S is "persecuted". It's not like the vast majority of non-Republicans also aren't Christian no-siree. That's why the Republicans always win 80% of the vote, because no Christian doesn't vote Republican.

How does fantasy television prove anything about anything you absolute mongoloid

jews really made they got PURGED

Attached: 1507264386617.gif (400x299, 2.36M)

how did obama ruin race relations? not saying he didn't just want to know.

based and realitypilled. this is russian or chinese glownigger shit.

I mean, the fact you want to kill them in their wombs is kinda persecution.

Cute you put her in NSDAP uniform when she literally just did the post-surrender Dresden firebombing

A little big of fire explodes stone walls.

Being embarrassed by some gormless fuck-up on Yea Forums. Neediness isn't attractive, OP.

He dared to be a black man in a position of power, which really pisses of /pol/tards. He also at one point made an extremely half-hearted wussy plea that maybe cops should be less lethal towards blacks like they are to whites. Which in the delusional mind of /pol/ is tantamount to killing all white people everywhere.

Women go on sex strike? They have been using this to manipluate men since time immemorial.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48242766

>Born as privileged white girl
she was
>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
crude way of describing roaming around with horse fuckers
>Put in a position of influence by fucking brown cock
this is true. if she was never married off to a horse fucker she would have never gotten power
>Betrays her brother. Let's the nigger she was fucking pour a pot of boiling metal on him, burning him to death.
fact
>Gets gifted with dragons, because she's a privileged white slut from a lineage of warriors who happen to be dragonriders.
more fact
>Uses dragons to go around the entirety of the Eastern continent destroying all stability and social order. Overthrows ancient families and dynastys. Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.
more fact
>Travels to Westeros, the land she claims a "right" to, and begins doing the same thing.
more fact
>Brings armies of brown foreigners to rape and pillage.
horse fuckers gonna horse fuck
>Genocides noble houses in excessive and brutal ways.
see season 7
>Starts having sex with Jon Snow, because she quickly identifies him as the alpha male of the north.
of all the smelly, bearded north men to fuck, it has to be the king of the north who can stand down all his forces to her. could it be "love?" could it be deep desire to engage incest and not realize it? its as much as an assumption than a power grab assumption.
>Manipulates him into accepting her as queen, offers his unconditional loyalty.
pretty much true. she held his "love" over him for it. along with the nk problem.
>Takes all her acquired armies south to capital city.
fact
>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros. Proceeds to burn and genocide entire city and its millions of inhabitants with her dragon because she was PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.
more fact

>tell me more about how the 80% Christian majority of the U.S is "persecuted"

Probably better to have Luigi Galvani do it.

Attached: GalvaniExperiment.jpg (640x331, 135K)

"if I had a son" comment forced zimmerman to be prosecuted even though it was clear there wasn't enough evidence to convict him which kickstarted blm

>jon snow
Trump.
> khaleesi
Clinton.

I await D&Ds meetoo accusations.

What are you talking about? /pol/ frequently says black people should be less violent to each other.
Did you know that despite making up only 13% of the American population, they account for 50% of all murders?

for a bunch of browns /pol/ types sure do care a lot about whypippl

Attached: simon legree.jpg (800x600, 98K)

yea don't forget sam. he knows everything yet is simply ignored

>relying on Russia to show you the obvious of what's going on outside your door

Attached: 1550366163868.png (611x443, 445K)

Based but kings landing is only a few centuries old

I mean I understand why people are shocked by this. Everyone she did this sort of shit to before was at the very least portrayed in a bad light (usually since they were opposing Danerys), alot of the time were flat out comically villainous. This is the first real examples we have of her murdering people we know arent just flat out evil. So when you look at it from that POV it does kind of seem like her being evil comes out of left field and feels way rushed. D&D wrote themselves into the corner by not showing the people she killed before as people with their own good motives behind their actions. But what can be expected from incompetent fucks like them?

sexual cocks

Few people hate minorities as much as other minorities. It's a divide and conquer tactic where you're a "good minority" who gets better treatment if you help keep another minority even lower.

Because people forget it's set in an alien world with different standards.
They see slavery and think of the poor black people and the horrors of picking cotton.
What they don't see is how it's been part of these people's lives for hundreds of years and stops everyone starving to death.
The average person in Kingslanding had a better place to live than the people she's crucified and burned to death. She probably never saw the difference.

Bait

She cute brehs
Mcu btfo

>most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros
The fuck is Oldtown? Chopped liver?

>interpreting everything as feminism
why did the incel revolution have to happen? Can we just put you all into a space ship and blast you into the sun?

As proof of what you already knew ie that any "incel revolution" was always going to be compromised and unemphatic.

quick rundown for someone who doesn’t watch this show?

>privileged
Somewhat. But reminder she was sold off to be raped by a horse nigger by 13. And she was always just some sort of refugee. Ill admit a kind of privileged refugee.
>traveling with dothraki
I dont see how this is some accurate description of white women or whatever the original anons point was
>fucking Drogo is why she got power
Except it really fucking wasnt. Drogo was the one who had power. Any influence she had was through him. Once he died she lost all influence, and as a matter of fact his warriors were getting ready to kill her ass. You could argue her dragons came about because of him. But that was more luck than anything.
>her brother
Big fucking surprise. Her brother was a crazed cocksucker from the beginning and treated her like shit. Hell he was threatening her when he got killed
>gets gifted dragons
One truth. But the fact they turned into dragons is pure luck.
>goes around....
Again true. But this was her belief system. Which makes sense since she didnt grow up around that shit and viewed it as wrong. Also are we going to villanize her for using her dragons, which are a huge advantage, as such?
>Westeros
She isnt doing anything much differently than other conquerors before her. Plus she did have a claim....
>dothraki army
Again are we going to blame her for resources she has? Are we to blame cersei for using the golden company?
>genocides nobles
Again nothing no one else hasnt done in times of war
>fucks jon
Why the fuck would she fuck just some random northerner? Of course she is going to end up with one who has alot of influence. Furthermore incest isnt something she would view as uncommon since her family had been doing that shit FOREVER.
>manipulates jon
Sure. But again can we blame her for not wanting something she has been working towards since damn near the beginning of the show to fall apart?
>takes her armies south
Okay how is this a negative? Would anyone else not do this? There was still a battle to be fought.

retards have always used conspiracy theories to explain things about society that are too grand-scale for them to understand.

>kings landing
Its not the most ancient city in Westeros. Not even close. So again wrong. But yeah sure she went crazy. It makes sense for her character arc to end this way. D&D fucked up getting to this point but still.

>born an orphan
Basee sub 20 iq leftypol postee

like pottery

Wait. How wasnt she an orphan? As far as everyone else knows the rest of her family is dead except for her brother. Literally the definition of an orphan... or are you splitting hairs about the whole "born" part? Like she had parents when she was born obviously, but she wasnt even a year old by the time they all got killed.

Attached: laughsinwhitemalevillain.jpg (544x544, 88K)

I mean to be fair Dany did overcome alot.... just because she lost it in the end does that somehow invalidate all the challenges she overcame early on?

>thousands of SJW cucks watch this crap because "muh feminist show, women rule yaaaa"
>the feminist queen, banner of every faggot watching this crap, literally the most Mary Sue character ever, becomes a crazy bitch that kills thousands of innocents
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is not how a sstrong woman rules you are all sexists fuck patriarchy
>thousand of brainless leftards on damage control and seething across the whole internet

hahaha yeah the incels amarite summerfags?

autism

I FUCKING HATE JEW & JEW
I HATE KIKES
I HATE OUR FUCKING GENUINELY GOOD PREDICTIONS AND EXPECTATIONS TURNING OUT TO PURE SHIT

Attached: e3990a895867863b83c15045bc4520e19d2d9f4ebdbab78bf31d9ac7faf510e5.png (751x684, 683K)

Did you forget how during his final years as president there were constant race riots done by blacks all over the country?

Dany did nothing wrong, though...

Women finally get equal representation: We make female villains with realistic female personality problems and women get pissed because the character isn't being lauded for being stunning and brave.

Attached: stannis get.jpg (2200x1872, 1.07M)

Third way feminism is about deconstructing gender. Dany is first wave.

>not "a lot"
This is how we know you're not college educated so obviously you'd be this retarded.

Yes i agree that it is autistic to somehow refuse to acknowledge that she is indeed an orphan

This is probably easily the most autistic post made tonight. And if it isnt its at least top 10

World economic collapse led to rise of obama, socialism and the whole 'woe is me' millenial attitude where millenials realize they are the 'hero' generation who grew up in a world that is utterly in collapse and must fucking change it - tear down old institutions and rebuild them anew. It's just at first the (((merchants))) steered them toward (((socialism))) and (((feminism))) but I think we aren't going to buy it.

Attached: stannis the warrior2.jpg (2048x1024, 664K)

She was literally born an orphan dumbfuck, her dad was already dead and mom died immediately after her birth

>Plus she did have a claim....
She had no more a claim than the deposed rulers of Westeros after Aegon came in and dealt with them. Robert Baratheon fucked up the Targ dynasty and, therefore, she has no legitimate claim.

very sneakily using consent decrees to weaken law enforcement and then blaming white cops whenever there's any sort of borderline racial incident between cops and blacks. This scared white cops from doing their jobs and consequently you get major cities like Baltimore and Chicago become more and more lawless with more black on black crime.

>oppress black people for centuries
>blame bad race relations on a black guy because he sympathized with Trayvon or something

>Going to college to learn how to properly use the english language
College is absolutely useless this day and age unless its in finances, STEM or medical fields. There is no ROI for the other degrees there. Greatest irony is that most of the Humanities/English staff at colleges push for sjw and mass immigration yet all these immigrants look down on the humanities. All foreign students all study STEM at my uni and give a rat's about the English language.

> Sympathise with a thief got caught and tried to beat the neighborhood watch to death.
Niggers really know how to pick their martyrs.

Obama was dead wrong though on the Trayvon thing. Imagine if blacks would riot today under Trump? The media would absolutely crush him for it yet they never held Obama accountable, ever. Every week or month under Obama blacks were rioting because they got mad the police had the audacity to shoot at a guy who robbed a store. Hell, the Baltimore riots were hilarious because everything in that city was black controlled yet whites got blamed for it, even though it was black cops that were eventually found out to be responsible for the nog's death.

Roastie detected

Jon symbolizes man waking up from some stupor and setting things right once again.

Based russians.

She's crazy because she's inbred (like Geoffrey) not because she's a woman, fucking incels

Ok, what happened?

lmao you are legitimately mad over this it’s lol how the tranny discord visitors always act how they accuse pol of being

Dany=Mad Queen theory confirmed

ok, makes sense
but you forgot that she was still poor at the beginning, wasn't she

Sorry you lost your Dany Sue tonight

Lmao completely avoided his point you discord trannies are worthless

its when the average alt right incel became politically aware
also Yea Forumsshit about bazinga and iphones I guess

>Russians want to destroy USA by shitposting on 4chins Yea Forums
What the FUCK
t. Russian

The Feminism shit started in 2012 you cheeky russian shits. Late 2013 and early 2014 is when it became viral.

Attached: 1540531108630.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Is Yea Forums telling me the jews who make tv are the good guys?

No, he was the son of Raygar Targyarean and Leanna Stark
Ned claimed Jon was his son, to be save from the later King (which name I forgot)

didn't gamergate started, cause some whore was sleeping around

>tfw based D&D just made all this shitty pandering for years only to have it all go up in flames in the end

Attached: 1410038912535.jpg (282x283, 10K)

2004 user

this is underrated

test

Have children. Have a meaningful relationship where someone wants to cuddle you instead of the standard pump-and-dump, emcel.

>ALL NON-WHITE PEOPLE BAD

shut the fuck up incel

>millenials realize they are the 'hero' generation who grew up in a world that is utterly in collapse and must fucking change it

Can they put their cellphones down long enough to even see 3 feet in front of them? Fucking hilarious larp, m8.

Attached: Z3JZo6R.gif (402x480, 351K)

It's a theory from the books "Generations" and "The Fourth Turning" that says that generations of people have 'seasonal' rythem based on the circumstances of their upbringing.

Attached: 911fL5fTwdL[1].jpg (1696x2560, 595K)

>The Feminism shit started in 2012 you cheeky russian shits. Late 2013 and early 2014 is when it became viral.
This. The modern "woke" version of feminism started roughly coinciding with the 2012 election period (same wave as 2008, but now with full govt-corporate backing), when it was clear that Romney was gonna job it and America was going to rubber stamp Obama with a re-election. That's when they all became convinced that they have absolute power and couldn't be stopped. Pride meet fall.

The millennial generation has had their critical-thinking skills helicoptered OUT of them. They are truly a fucked generation of crabs who pull everyone down with them.

>woman showing her power and doing her own thing
>feminist btfo

why are pol poster such brain addled retards. fuck off

Strauss-Howe Generational Theory is great if you're an author and want to do worldbuilding and craft it with some verisimilitude and rich theme work for better pottery and it's great if you're like the authors and you want to consult corporate America on forcasting future events and helping marketers with trendspotting, but it's of very limited use for actual /his/ or /pol/ autism.

I'm sure there's some truth in there, but it's more weird folk-sociology then anything else. They weasel out of shit repeatedly in this book. With respect to the Yoomers and Zoomers in particular, I believe they hedge their bets by making predictions about their character, but suggesting that it could come early or late or anytime in the generation's lifespan.

>You know Russians start these threads as a form of culture war disinfo, right?

нoy ви дoнт

Attached: 1496453696251.jpg (342x342, 56K)

yes hello comrade adidas mercenary shitposter #6075 reporting for duty

Obama, facebook, nerd culture, apple supremacy...

But the zeitgeist is changing quickly now.
2000s started in 1999. 2010s started in 2008. 2020s start in 2019.

The internet allowed it to spread, but the reality is that third wave feminism has been around since the early 80's

People are seriously overestimating the power of Tumblr.

Happens all the time, remember all the dorks that named their kids Sephiroth, Beyonce or Harry in the 2000s.

Seething

>Oppress
Can't even take that word seriously now. It's been memed out of reality by sjwfags along with 'privelege' and 'systemic' and more. It's sad. I mean doublepluss ungood. Whatever. Fuck you.

only a Yea Forums beta incel would think this epsiode did anything about feminism

literally had nothing to do with it, and the episode as a whole will be forgotten in a week

But isn't it true equality? Women can be as insane as men and if ruler is a woman it doesn't mean it's a good ruler.

So did Hitler, but Adolf isn't really that popular anymore.

>did anything about feminism
It didn't. But it shows that the 2010s SJW zeitgeist is nearly over.

Lol, sure

what is wrong with Harry? It's real name at least.

That's how it is.

Not if you name your kid after Harry bleedin' Potter.

Holy shit, user. Bravo!

We've been in fourth wave for years now

Whiter than you, Mohammed

I KNEW IT WAS THE RUSSIANS

Attached: Laughing Traditional Woman.gif (245x207, 2M)

This guy gets it

>First episode date: September 24, 2007
Big Bang Theory

Attached: aragorn.jpg (640x640, 82K)

>dragons can be considered advanced technology and military might

> he ruined race relations in the US

Race relations have been ruined ever since the Civil Rights movement sought to abolish segregation, something every race and religious organization instinctively do. Hilariously, this ended up hurting blacks more than if they simply stayed to their own and didn't have the government interfere with destructive social programs so they could figure shit out on their own. Now they have a 70%+ single mother household and are irrevocably addicted to gibs.

>mother of lgbt
>advocated for dadt and the defense of marriage act
>only hopped on the gay bandwagon after focus group testing showed it was a popular position to take
>still hates homos privately

Occupy Wall Street didn't happen until 2011 you retarded nigger.

This made me erect. Like an actual boner.

I just watched the episode and came here. Oh the salt from all over the internet. This is better than Christmas

Attached: 1458938895727.jpg (682x600, 225K)

The age of the message board will begin again.

Have to delete the space you're leaving between lines or people will know you're from Reddit nigger.

Attached: 1401959362076.png (335x409, 197K)

>While a Liberal one is as stated in the pic, A conservative policy with a woman doing it.
Thomas Paine should rise from the grave and slap your stupid fucking teeth out of your mouth.

This is actually true. But Russians are only providing the service (meaning actual people behind the monitors, i.e. "trolling outsource"). Some American party is hiring them to do that.

Attached: 1537533533515.gif (342x342, 404K)

Attached: 1557740701445.png (940x1039, 691K)

Jon could've just given her the dick
She is pacified if she gets the dick

Solidly upper middle class, she and her brother were just reeeeing that they werent literal princesses up in a castle like mommy and daddy always said they would be

Attached: 1549749853871.jpg (599x798, 47K)

feminism isnt dead.
White feminism is dead. Of course i dont expect a pol tard to see the nuance.
The death blow to the whole "we need more women ceos" pant suit wearing Hillary feminism was trump winning.

Now women of color can smell white girl blood in the water

Attached: white women black women.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Intersectional feminism is self-defeating. It naturally divides and conquers itself

>It's a divide and conquer tactic
Historical record actually teaches us that the concept of neither enslaving nor genociding a subservient ethnic group, and just letting them live under you, is entirely a european and North Mediterranean fabrication.

Non-european/meditteranean groups tend to think of this as a particularly subversive form of slavery, and it is quite amusing how they attempt to justify it.

king nigger

MUH RUSSIANS
AHAHAHA slit 'em reddit. Your qween just got outed for the cunt retard that she is.

Attached: zeke smile.jpg (345x311, 69K)

THANK YOU BASED D&D
>OURKIKES
THANK YOU BASED D&D
>OURKIKES
THANK YOU BASED D&D
>OURKIKES
THANK YOU BASED D&D
>OURKIKES
THANK YOU BASED D&D
>OURKIKES

Attached: MFW roasties BTFO.jpg (704x818, 106K)

Funny and original.

White women lost their gender war. Trump won and reasserted white men at the top. White women were proven incompetent retards.

Women of color are slowly coming to the realization that white women just wanted to put themselves in power while using poc and woc as tokens and underlings.

People like hillary and amy shcumer, and lena dunhuam. out dated shit white feminism.

WOC will take over the democratic party. You can already see the tension between AOC and some old white cunt like nancy pelosi.

I dont really support anyone in this game but am just relating what i observe.

Hillarry was the last chance white women had to suppress white men and they failed.

Now WOC are going to use white men and men of color to position themselves into power and toss white women down the social totem pole

have a fun 2020s becky

Attached: 1492137924862.jpg (672x960, 98K)

Have sex

Attached: punished honk honk.png (1080x1080, 454K)

>Never watched GoT(Not out of hate just don't watch live action TV anymore just a movie here and there)
>Come to Yea Forums sometimes
>See everyone talking about this episode
>It's actually kino as fuck

Some females simply will not understand this episode and their feminine nature. This is just reality of if a women becomes that powerful. Her emotions and love affairs will come into play(which never really should in politics) and everyone she is supposed to protect and guide will be hurt and killed.

Is this the biggest pill that a mainstream TV audience has ever seen?

Attached: 1512228393612.png (556x1080, 822K)

Communists like to distance themselves from liberals by ascribing to them positions they don't actually hold.

When it comes down to it the identity politics that accompanied his existence were corrosive to any sort of healthy national identity that can exist in the US.

Real feminism hasn’t been tried yet

So many russians exposed by this post.

Nice try, Putin. We'll get you in Venezuela, mark my words! *shakes hands at you angrily*

>brown cock
>brown cock
you are mostly right but this obssesion of yours with brown dick is cringe beyond comprehention, go externalize your cuckold fetishes on or not here.

>replying to yourself twice
Cringe.

Littlefinger was right

>being a bookfag that just baskes in infinite salt
youtube.com/watch?v=BuFmzgK5nD0
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I love it!

Attached: 1483801362902.jpg (560x560, 273K)

But Obama told me elections are unhackable!

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

>what does it mean to be mad
>WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
KEK

Attached: 15577491669400.png (1848x260, 135K)

>People like hillary and amy shcumer, and lena dunhuam. out dated shit white feminism.
All Jews (yeah Hillary too her mom). You really think Jews will let goblinas push them out and also white men?

Delusional goblins

Attached: communist retard congress now.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

>everyone either lives in the US or is a russian
du dummer spast

IT WAS THE FUCKING RUSSIANS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

saved

>not wanting major city centres that literally make Sodom and Gomorrah seem like a fucking monastery by comparison to be nuked
fucking fags lol

Attached: smilepilled.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

Yikes.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13 tv - Where were YOU when unquestioned feminism of the c - Television Film - 4c (259x64, 2K)

da

Attached: 1471405660957.png (416x424, 292K)

Have sex

Found that channel when season 8 started, watching his descent into a being of pure salt has been the most beautiful experience I have ever had on youtube. Looking forward to his episode six reviews that hopefully ends with him livestreaming as a he rams a car full of explosivies into the HBO main offices.

Also some years ago he made a video on book Euron that was pretty good.

Этo пpaвдa.

>pretending that a screencap proves anything
>using ironic Yea Forumseddit lingo
Cringeworthy and cancerous.

You can't attribute omniscience to Da joos.
They're just people at the end of the day. To the browns it's all just white people.

Truly the greatest gift this show has ever given us

Ok, putinbot. Whatever helps you.

Attached: 🐈.jpg (750x726, 99K)

A coworker literally named her daughter Daenarys. She isn't at work so far this morning. Think she killed herself?

>You can't attribute omniscience to Da joos
>he doesn't know

The SJW plague has still got at least half a decade left in it yet.

>I don't understand why she's doing this

What? She literally spelled it out during the episode. The people of Westeros have no love for her so she has to make them fear her instead. That's why she did it. She also reasoned (and this is where she's gone mad) that her pure and peaceful dynasty will protect so many innocents of the future that the price of slaughtering a few innocents in the present is well worth it. She was also angry at Cercei for assuming that She wouldn't attack her if she used her peasants as human meat shields.

>pic
>filename
Kill yourself. Newnigger.
>putinbot
>DA RUXINS
I fucking wish.

To be fair everytime she was merciful, came with abrupt and total political upheaval.
>Was not merciful against her bro but he probably deserved it
>Was not merciful against MMD when Drogo died but once again MMD probably deserved it, technically, Naath being raped and pillaged can also count as a form of not be merciful so I guess it's up to interpretation
>WAS merciful against Astapor, Yunkai and Mereen but still completely politically destabilized the area, leading to chaos

look man, the white feminists has waged a low level war against white men for 60 years now and was about to mentally castrate white men once and for all with Hillary. But white men rose above and beat them. White people will become a minority soon, and some old white cunt talking about leaning in will never be able to be elected.

Basically, white men won

youtube.com/watch?v=xHR-rzUjCzU

Not even. You can just say, "Dracarys."

incels need to have sex

>You can't attribute omniscience to Da joos.
Why did you name a bunch of (((them))) as your examples of cultural icons and leaders of feminism then, Daenarys?

Attached: ahhh.gif (480x352, 2.76M)

> r/politics tier schizoposting
> got lost on the way to /pol/ and went to reddit instead

Attached: 1538601022735.jpg (502x464, 138K)

>White people will become a minority soon
Imagine being american

I think you're underestimating the SJWs. Although I hope you're right.

>slowly realizes that feminism in general is a incoherent and contradictory ideology that only accomplishes anger and frustration
>nah its wypypos fault
i guess you´re american tho, so i dont have a problem with it. go eat each other

have sex

Attached: 1555792818654.jpg (605x658, 83K)

"Some women aren't interested in anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with..."

mfw I'm old to remember when blaming russia for everything meant you were 'right wing'
it was ridiculous then and it's ridiculous now

>whites will be replaced soon
>so white men one because muh 2016-2019 media wars against their own kind
user I...

Attached: jews feminism cultural marxism demoralize.jpg (1496x3915, 944K)

Calm down Dany

Dear friends, I present to you: the infamous self-hating American cuck.

Glow moar

Attached: 6B183B64-F368-4B0F-BCF1-E7F2C09A15ED.png (658x507, 65K)

hey look, what world do you want to live in.

The one where you are AOCs boy toy, are the one where white women are on top and suppress you and use shitskins to attack you

If you want to know what america was like from 1960-2016 watch one flew over the cuckoos nest

Attached: mcmurph.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>has no counter-argument
>a-american
HAHAHAHA Fuck anglos i hope they get extinct.
>/leftypol/dditor
>calling anyone a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=zIdvMjbf9gQ

This post needs to be framed.

Seek professional help.

Right back at ya. Schizoposter.

>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros.
Literally the newest city showfag

Are there any webm of those stupid destructions by fire to compare with older ones ?

You forgot to put meme arrows in your post.

This.

They were /ourguys/ from the beginning.

gonna need a gif of DnD dabbing to throw at Danyfags.

I love what this picture represents. Incels don't get sex so they think everyone else does everything just to get sex.

Newsflash: normal people don't have to go out of their way to get laid. They do things because they want to, because they don't have to pretend to be anything to get sex.

Attached: 1488019151118.png (650x750, 1.87M)

Attached: DD755E1C-5BE8-4EBD-B3E8-D124D6EBFF24.jpg (1440x1465, 188K)

have sex

>meme arrows
Way to out yourself as a newfaggot tourist even more.

>The one where you are AOCs boy toy, are the one where white women are on top and suppress you and use shitskins to attack you
Golbinas are the servants of (((Sauron/Saturn)))

Attached: sjw lord of rings.gif (245x238, 768K)

>sex sex sex
Calm down Kailesi

your schizophrenia really knows no bounds, does it?

You're projecting too hard.