Could a Warhammer trilogy of movies be as good as LotR?

Could a Warhammer trilogy of movies be as good as LotR?

Attached: warhammer.jpg (1920x1200, 418K)

It would probably be seen as derivative and who who would even be the main characters?

I'd be more interested in a 40k series. But it'll probably never happen in the right way.

While I love WHF, what would you even choose to make a trilogy of? I could see someone managing to make a tv series based around an inquisitor or something, or maybe a story that follows a group of knights campaigning against chaos incursions and/or other shit.

When will you brainlets learn that warhammer universe fantasy and 40k are parodies

The Sundering.

Attached: sundering.png (1088x776, 2.46M)

ROUNDIN UP DA BOYZ

Nah. It lacks the theological and philosophical depth of Tolkien. It would be a lot better than GoT though.

Gonna need a breddy big budget for those epic battles. I don't think anyone in Gollywood even knows what 40k is

warhammer is like dnd but for people who are more fat and less socially capable. but to address your question, no and hopefully no one ever tries

They would not be able to do it justice and the Sundering is not how I would want to introduce new people to WHF.

any actual attempt to bring Warhammer to the big screen would damage the brand

it'd be too big to make

Attached: sieg sotek.png (334x500, 320K)

Fuck man. I always wanted a warhammer movie but after seeing the garbage that's been coming out for the entirety of my life I dont know anymore. Maybe if George Miller directed it?

No. The whole charm about Warhammer (and 40k) is the vast universe and seetting, not specific characters or events. It wouldn't be possible to catch that in a movie.

The Rise of Nagash.

delet this OP, HBO needs a new history to destroy after the end of got

if they ever make a movie of Warhammer it will fucking ruin the franchise. That's all movies do anymore.

Yes easily

Malekith and mommy Morathi.

George Miller directing a Warhammer fantasy movie would be a dream come true. He has the experience working with creatures for Babe, you know the movie about the talking pig and Mad Max. Would be unironically kino

>ruin the franchise
GW has already seen to that. What is there even left to ruin?

Attached: Stormcast_Eternal_Liberator_Hammers_of_Sigmar.png (1000x1000, 1.66M)

How about no.

As in focused on Settri and shit? That focuses on just a small part of the setting, making it again a poor choice.

Unlike 40k, GW can't ruin fantasy anymore. Just ignore the ends of times lore and is perfect

Attached: 1552680036106.jpg (720x607, 131K)

Hahahahahahah

>steal the name of the most popular GoT character
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 81wdRVeRP1L.jpg (1400x2149, 362K)

This is a joke right? Those fuckers have been around since the 80’s

Are you telling me GRRM is the real hack?

Attached: dx1es1.jpg (355x439, 16K)