TFW never watched game of thrones

>TFW never watched game of thrones.

Attached: stupid.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>tfw watching the first 3 seasons with co-workers but have no idea what everyone is talking about

Attached: image.jpg (470x350, 40K)

I've also never watched Game Of Thrones. Fuck GOT!

I've seen every episode of Game of Sneeds

Game of Thrones is pretty cringe but bragging about not watching something is also cringe. Like damn what a special unique snowflake you are you don't watch popular thing!

Me neither user,and im proud of that

also sneed

I speedwatched 4 seasons 1 year ago but i don't remember a single thing

I remember tards in college and others saying "oh bruh YOU GOTTA watch game of thrones its like fuckin lord of the rings on steroids. bro theres also orgies and hot women".

I only ever saw one episode over at a girl's place that I liked (cock blocked by her bff) and we all laid in bed together (non sexually) and watched an episode of this tripe. Not gonna lie, it made me less attracted to her after watching it. It was like...straight up, one of the worst things I ever sat through. I cannot believe people invested nearly 9 years into this crap.

Attached: ManFritzTheCatGotWeird.jpg (500x374, 19K)

I would complain but this current episode destroyed all good will I had from the first 5 seasons

and I liked seasons 6 and 7 flawed as they were

based

>>TFW never watched game of thrones.
I don't even own a TV or a computer!

I've only seen a couple episodes from season 5, wasn't particularly impressed, but I am enjoying the house fire that this show has become.

Attached: encountering_sneed.jpg (680x568, 30K)

yeah i watched a couple of ep. with my ex. It sucks. I enjoyed the adventures of sinbad and xena more than that shit

Phonefag cancer

Me either

You sound like a simpleton desu

You're not alone, and with the obsessive posting here, I really don't want to. Same shit with Avengers posters. I am so sick of the deluge of threads that are dozens of user talking about the same fucking thing, in dozens of threads.

You sound like a retard

Is that the show were people fight over that stupid looking throne?

basically normies are upset that the person who's willing to kill cis white males on a whim turned out not to be that good of a person after all

can I get a quick rundown are people mad?

Autistoc things you do while living