/ourgirl/

Unironically based
FUCK WESTEROS

Attached: basedmother.jpg (1400x758, 97K)

the writers just accurately displayed what would happen if some stupid white whore was put in a position of leadership. It's hilarious that the story went in this direction, and props to the writers for being truthful. I'm sure George RR Martin intended for the story to go in this direction anyway, and they were simply staying true to the plot.

In any case, let's review Danny's plotline:

>Born as privileged white girl
>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
>Put in a position of influence by fucking brown cock
>Betrays her brother. Let's the nigger she was fucking pour a pot of boiling metal on him, burning him to death.
>Gets gifted with dragons, because she's a privileged white slut from a lineage of warriors who happen to be dragonriders.
>Uses dragons to go around the entirety of the Eastern continent destroying all stability and social order. Overthrows ancient families and dynastys. Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.
>Travels to Westeros, the land she claims a "right" to, and begins doing the same thing.
>Brings armies of brown foreigners to rape and pillage.
>Genocides noble houses in excessive and brutal ways.
>Starts having sex with Jon Snow, because she quickly identifies him as the alpha male of the north.
>Manipulates him into accepting her as queen, offers his unconditional loyalty.
>Takes all her acquired armies south to capital city.
>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros. Proceeds to burn and genocide entire city and its millions of inhabitants with her dragon because she was PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.

This may be the most accurate depiction of white women in power ever displayed on television. Feminists are absolutely furious. I am so happy that the writers took this direction and the show ended up this way.

Based fuck townies

Based danerys murderyan

she did literally nothing wrong, fucking normies crying are retarded

Episode 5: The Redpilling

based and redpilled. Everyone disagreeing: HAVE SEX, INCELS.

Based Femcels

I... Can't argue with any of this.

Simultaneously:

> avenges her father
> btfo of the North / Lannister’s
> quells usurpers
> makes good on her promise to the Dothraki

She literally did nothing wrong. She saved the world against the night king then conquered the rest of it like any responsible Targaryen Queen // Dothraki horselord should be expected too. Definitely /ourgirl/

Attached: 51D47BE7-F63D-4F14-B8AB-45D18848BE4B.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

>autism

Everything you just said was pure bigotry.

WTF Daenerys is now my favorite character

>PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.
Cat fight!

Attached: meow.gif (500x416, 3.04M)

I dont even watch the show but I've always loved Dany, and this truly cements her place as based

Fuck midget.

it took the white walkers 8,000 years to amass an army of around 100k. the white walkers didn't even make it further than winterfell. dany burned down a city with 500k people in it and probably killed at least 1/3rd of the population. she has a higher kill count than the white walkers and she did it all in one afternoon.

how can one woman be this based?

Attached: 598b0eaf4fc3c0be3f8b6768-750-563.jpg (750x563, 45K)

She’s making the sjws on twatter literally shake so she’s good in my book

/ourgirl/

you're not supposed to like her incel, have sex

>Bells are what set her off

But why?

but i'm supporting a female strong woman?

she's my slay queen!
my spirit animal!

Attached: Hillary Mother of LGBT.jpg (544x519, 51K)

DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS DRACARYS

She must have had a sore throat afterwards

I thought it was a million people + refugees from the countryside. You edgy fucks defending her make me cringe.

spammed that skill like a pro

Attached: button press.gif (251x200, 26K)

Why didn't she just have sex?

King's Landing had 1,000,000 people, judging off of what was said in season seven.
>1,000,000 citizens
>20,000 Golden Company
>unspecified number of Lannisters, City Watch and Greyjoys

I think she might have hit the 500,000 mark this episode alone.

That's why George added Aegon in the books, who was groomed to be a king unlike Dany who wanted to sit on the throne because she's a Targaryan and felt like she was entitled to it

those civilians deserved to die for being bigotted cis whites!

Attached: feminism.gif (245x238, 768K)

>You edgy fucks defending her make me cringe.
but she did nothing wrong?

NOT READY NOT READY NOT READY

dany is too high IQ

If you didn't think the Arya scenes were good you're literally subhuman normie tier. One of the only good parts of the episode.

How did Drogon the Dragon destroy all the scorpion ballistae when last episode they were shown capable of launching heat-seeking rapid fire missiles? Now for whatever reason they're inaccurate and unwieldy and a single dragon was able to destroy hundreds of anti-dragon guns.

>muh fictional deaths

hiroshima + nagasaki ain't got shit on /ourgirl/

i dont know why people are complaining about it? i thought her running around the carnage was great.

I'm in love.
I hated dany the entire time until now, I tried to stop it, but this frame right here. She stole my heart in this moment.

>tfw no lonely hurting queen gf
I NEED it

Attached: 1557724498339.jpg (999x1079, 113K)

The fact she was there just for that ruins it

Does anybody knows which day of the month the battle for Kings Landing took place? I have a theory about Daenerys decision.

Bro Arya died something like 3 times only in this episode
Plot armour protected her

>white
even cersei and jaime didn't give a fuck about these mutts

Attached: mutts.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

This. Dothraki and unsullied deserve a good ending.

>valyrian
>white

nice try

my favorite scene was when she told everyone "it's not safe" then lead them out to their deaths.

Attached: helping.gif (664x377, 2.46M)

Arya was in king's landing? God I wish that goblin would die

Deleter of emails, killer of CIA agents, loser to the orange man, wife of a rapist

BEAUTIFUL

The younger brother shit was never in the show if you get mad about it then you're literally on the level of "The other material explains it better" star Wars fan

Speaking of people getting blacked

Attached: file.png (1443x1049, 1.04M)

The only logical solutions to Westerosi Question (WQ) is to burn them all.

BROWN PEOPLE GET TO RAPE NOW
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

To be fair seems like the building got fucked too.

She should have just burned down the Red Keep last season as her first move in Westeros, y'know like any sensible king would have done if they had fucking dragons

so basically:
FUCK TYRION

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

She learned from her mistakes and flew from higher up? Didnt you remember she was in the clouds and caught them off guard. And then she kept attacking from different directions so they had to keep spinning them around.

She dodged dragon fire 2 or 3 times in a row, she fell violently and hit her Head in the ground two or three times too and she got hit by a dothraki horse

None of these things killed her

>The Chad Euron

Would not be surprised he survived

>no crazy dany gf

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells 00:09:25.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

>Chad
>gets killed by a guy who can barely wipe his own ass
think again

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E05 The Bells 00:10:25.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

I fucking hate this show god fucking dammit

Attached: drumpff.jpg (318x159, 8K)

This episode was the shit!
Fuck any contratian cunt who disagrees

Crazy girls are great in bed too, you just know Dany would rock your world

Aegon better win in the books.

any evil dana fanart yet?

Arya is going to end up killing the dragon watch, I will shit my pants if she doesnt

People aren't mad about the prophecy, I'd wager they're mad at eight seasons of wasted Jaime plotlines. He ended up in the same place as he started.

Post yfw our queen goes after the (((iron bank))) in the last episode

Attached: 3e073f7b38677786020ecc46747fbd4441c1eb77b196ec70f1b3529151e231e3.jpg (228x171, 7K)

Attached: 1526809884918.jpg (686x813, 49K)

based

>took a sip of Brienne's snatch
>went right back to eating Cersei's

don't worry, jon will kill her next episode thereby asserting is power level

Also they portray as the worst dragon rider to ever live which is very accurate for a dumb white slut

Nigger, fuck me hard!

>posting shit girls from shit anime
>post is complete shit too

When she tries to seduce Jon this episode was legitimately the hottest scene in all of GOT

*killer of DNC staffers

She's basically become a damaged Goth chick

>Aegon better win in the books
There will be no more books

why is there a nights watch>??? the wall is busted and it is impossible to fix since it was made by the children of the forest with magic and the giant built it alongside bran the builder and northmen.

all the white walkers are dead and there are like 5000 free people left

good post user you must be very proud

YEAHH FUCK FEMINISM
I'M WITH DANY

They'll reveal that like the books the Night King is just some white Walker but not the source of all of them. Great Other confirmed as the thing that GRRM contractually obligated them to put in the ending.

Based incel queen

fuckin saved

She's mine, stay away

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento00_15_41_001.jpg (807x1079, 97K)

i cant argue with this, but it doesnt make sense since theyre making Sansa "the smartest person ever"
Sansa was way more privileged. Dany was raped by brown cock, she didnt want to be drogos queen. i just feel bad for her character.

how can jon be gay enough to say no to such a qt.
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: danysad.jpg (706x576, 24K)

but that Cant be because the show (not the books) shows that the white walkers got made by the children of the forest against the first men when they invaded westeros like 10000 years ago. in the HBO show the "others" (look like frost elves with glass armor) do not exist

IF JON, had told her the night before that he loved her or that since she is his queen all the people that look up to jon or follow jon would love her as he does (even he doesnt love her anymore) the bitch would not have LOST it and burned the damn city.

Jon is a retard. If you think about it, it was Sansa who did this by telling people about Jon.
Sansa has had it out for Dany since they met. well played Sansa

honestly before this season i thought she was super annoying and supported Jon. but after ep 3, she has become my favorite character. I want to just hold her and let her cry in my arms while she plans on commitng genocide on those who wronged her.

Attached: tv_gameofthrones0803.jpg (1840x1226, 218K)

WHY DIDNT JON PROPOSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And who told Sansa?. This guy is a complete retard

Attached: 1557183219093.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

Attached: pure sex face.jpg (1582x464, 115K)

I'd be like, let's burn this motherfucker down together. Ironically, telling her that would probably placate her anyway.

this, she let the pain inside and it consumed her

Attached: slaythedragon.png (1024x835, 2.04M)

so if i wasnt sold on these leaks before i am now

how will grey worm be dealt with?
the unsullied are not gonna be loyal to jon are they, we didnt see grey worm much after the extreme slaughter started, so not really sure what hes thinking

whats he gonna do when jon stabs dany?

based
the mother of dragon (formerly plural) can't compete with the 4d chess being played by the smartest person in Westeros

Attached: 15446346457.jpg (474x285, 16K)

Jon didn't need to propose, he just needed to lie to her or bullshit her for some time until she jumps into some other guys dick once he is all stoic

this desu

with 3 dragons flown straight up and set the red keep ablaze

then let in the unsullied to take care of injured and put out the fire

all the lannisters would have surrendered

>It's a Yea Forums hates a character until they commit war crimes episode
Yea Forums will never subvert my expectations

We loved her since she became a depressed femcel in ep. 4

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento00_18_44_001.jpg (449x540, 42K)

dany was always /ourgirl/ tho

The truth hurts

Roasties = BTFO

Women, especially SJW "woke" women, are low IQ and let their emotions control them

D&D redeemed themselves

Attached: this bitch is crazy.jpg (462x405, 8K)

I think there was a bit too much focus on it is all. It was alright though.

>Hated Dany when she was being treated by Jesus by everyone.
>Now that all the normies hate her and she's evil I love her
Why am I like this?

Attached: 1557348428027.jpg (640x889, 31K)

>most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros.

Jon, you're the smartest guy I ever met, and you're too stupid to see -- she made up her mind 10 episodes ago

Attached: 1502138709981.jpg (1920x5404, 677K)

Can't have a game of thrones if you BURN THE FUCKING THRONE

Checkmate usurper shits. Based last true Targaryen is based.

Attached: maxresdefault12.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

So how exactly does this council defeat the thousands of unsullied, dothraki and a dragon?

>bells ring
>pumped up kicks starts playing

Attached: Mountain.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

>tfw your dragons literally unstable at night
>tfw it's dabid and it doesn't matter anyway

Attached: 1545509516426.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

>she didnt want to be drogos queen
at first. but after the rape she realized she loved him and wanted to be queen. then wanted to be:
>the queen

It's amazing how the show has managed to make every single Stark an unlikable cunt

And that bitch is treated like she's littlefinger 2

Based.
Funny this show took 7 years to get good again