Why TF did dany not just go straight the Red keep and kill Cersei??????

>"I dont want to be the queen of ashes"

she LITERALLY won. Why did D&D ruin an entire series so carelessly? NOTHING MAKES SENSE.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: badwriting.jpg (1427x813, 70K)

she had to leave her spare X chromosome somewhere

BURN THEM ALL
BURN THEM ALL
BURN THEM ALL

It was the bells The bells made her go mad all those bells!

STOP THE BELLS JON!! STOP THE BELLS OHHH I HATE THEM I HATE THEM STOP THE BELLS JON JONNNN MAKE THE BELLS STOPPP ARRHGGG *SCRUNCHES UP FACE IN ANGER AND SQUINTS EYES* ARRHHGG GOD I HATE THE BELLY WELLIES STOP IT STOP IT MAKE THE JINGLE JANGLE STOP. I DON'T LIKE THE JINGLY JANGLY ANYMORE STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT. BELLS BELLS GO AWAY, COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY! I HATE THE BELLS! THE BELLS MAKE THE NOISEY WOISEY WHICH MAKES MY EARIES DO THE HURTY WURTIES. I HATE BELLS BELLS BELLS!!! AHHHHHHH! JON PLEASE STOP THE BELLS! THAT'S IT!!!! THAT'S IT!! DrongLong. DrongLong. DRONGLONG. *rings her own smaller bell to summon DrongLong* AHHH I HATE THIS SMALLER BELL BUT IT'S NESSESARY TO SUMMON DrongLong. AHHHH MAKE THE BELLS STOP!!! I HATE IT HATE IT I HATE IT!! DrongLong, WE'RE GOING TO STOP THE BELLS BECAUSE I HATE THEM IT HURTS!!! IT REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HURTS!!! I HATE IT. I HATE THOSE BELLS AHHHH STOP, STOP STOP STOP STOP MAKE THE BELLS STOP. DrongLong I NEED YOU TO MAKE THE BELLS STOP PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP. ANYTHING, BURN IT, STOMP IT, EAT IT, CRUSH IT, MAKE THE BELLIES THAT MAKE THE SOUNDIES DO THE NO NOISE DANCE. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE DrongLong PLEASE. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD IT'S SO ANNOYING I HATE IT I HATE IT HATE IT HATEHATEHATE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS. NO MORE BELLS FOR ME. BREAKER OF CHAINS? MORE LIKE CAN WE PLEASE BREAK THOSE BELLS? PLEASE? DrongLong DO ME THIS LAST ACT OF SERVICE, EVEN IF YOU DIE, JUST PLEASE MAKE THE BELLS THAT MAKE THE SOUND OF HELLS STOPPY WOPPY. PLEASE. PLEASE NO MORE BELLS. NO. MORE. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. BELLS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Targs doing dumb, evil and crazy shit
>Dany doing dumb, evil and crazy shit
Nothing new.

BELLS? BELLS? BELLLLLLLLLLLLLS?

She already said that she was okay with ruling through fear. This is how she does it.

she wanted to make everyone terrified of her power and rule through fear. there are more people living elsewhere in westeros than the population of kings landing.

fucking brilliant

>nobody loves me
>i must make them fear me instead
top lel, literally all jon had to do was dick her instead of dumping her in the dragonstone war room and thousands of lives would have been saved.

Why didn't Cersei have dragon killing crossbows installed on the keep itself

Series is coming to an end so D&D are trying to be clever by making everything chaos drama to pretend this is what GOT has always been about.
Just shit writing but it checks off the shock value for normies

She already established that with Drogon.
everyone feared her and thats why they surrendered
NOW there is NO ONE left to rule

She was reeeeeeeing because some manlet rejected her

how could anyone reject a qt like her? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: dany.jpg (640x558, 18K)

She said it right in the episode - "to rule by fear." Everyone betrayed her. Fire and Blood, kinda her thing.

I would tap that until my balls were dry, aunt or not. If I had a dragon and a girl rejected me Id do the same to her city desu

She wanted DRESDEN KINO because she knew it would make her look peak cute
PEAK CUTE!

Attached: 1557723047210.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

He may not be Ned's son but he certainly fucking acts like it.

Not enough fear for a Targ abomination. That is why they all deserve to have their heads bashed in.

NOT EVEN
he just had to give a hug and tell her everything will be okay. i feel so bad for dany. ;-;

Attached: danysad.jpg (706x576, 24K)

>Normies already justify her actions on twitter
We live in a society. Fucking sociopaths dictating what's normal.

king's laning is the capital but it's just a city. she has seven kingdoms to rule. although i don't know for how much more

holy shit she's hot

Tyrion's plan was to win the people through good PR.

Why would it matter, since they proved completely ineffective despite being incredibly effective 1 episode ago.

dany should have fed tyrion to her dragon

he has been trash for 4 seasons

Fuck yes. That midget is fucking useless lmao

Kings Landing has millions of people. Its like the NYC of GOT.

>one episode to go

Something tells me they won't go over the consequences of destroying the political and economic capital of the realm

can someone make an edit of the dragon burning shit and "it aint me" playing in the backround

She was pissed when they surrendered.
Imagine if you offered people surrender, they denied it, killed your first mate, then asked for war.
You give them war, then they run away tail between their legs screaming "I give up I give up"

Are you going to let them run away? Fuck no you are going to kick their legs out and give them a wedgie.

why didn't have 2 or more of them linked to a net so they would have greater chances of stoping the flying lizard?

The bells didn't make her to crazy you fucking retards. She made the decision to ignore the surrender bells. How can you be so retarded?

She was a whitey helper to misandei and grey worm. BLM Westeros was a big success.

And it's also where her father ruled

She wanted Cersei to watch

>they denied it,
cersei denied it not them. Why didnt she just go to the red keep kill cersei and see how the people react first? The mad king only said burn them all when he was LOSING and to people he thought were conspiring to kill him. SHE ALREADY WON. If she wanted she couldve just killed cersei. She even avoided killing civilians until after they surrendered. STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY D&D WRITING. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

then ignore them and kill cersei. Before the bells went off she didnt even kill civilians, just army folk. The fact she killed civilians after the city surrenders make 0 sense

>and give them a wedgie.
Kinda gay tbqh famalam.

Yep, but if you paid attention to Varys' words at the start you would've seen that D&D wrote their plot contrivance last minute into the plot to make it seem like Targs are doomed to madness so you wouldn't question her meteoric character development which seemed to happen over the course of one sleepless night.

Truly Ned's son. Full circle.

Dany never did shit like this, this was full retarded and the worst part was it was pointless.

This was incredibly based, Dany has single handedly redeemed herself and become my fav character. Fuck Kings Landing and its worthless peasantry, so glad we got a medieval version of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I only wish that peace loving hippie libtard Jon had died along with everybody else, but overall this mighy be one of my fav episodes from this series

>Yep, but if you paid attention to Varys' words at the start you would've seen that D&D wrote their plot contrivance last minute into the plot to make it seem like Targs are doomed to madness
yeah i noticed this and thought it was retarded writing.
The mad king is called the mad king because it was something unique. Not all targs were mad in the burn them all sense. the mad king also said burn them all because he was LOSING.

>Fly arround on massive fleet and gate destroying dragon
>See regular city folks beneath you cower in fear/flee instead of bowing down in blind adoration and worship while calling you mutti Merkel
>Whydonttheyloveme.jpg, iamthestronkqueen.jpg
>Burn privileged white cis scum, burn!

Attached: 1557671569455.png (2518x1024, 1.39M)

she will always be my queen. but they totally assassinated her character.

Attached: tv_gameofthrones0803.jpg (1840x1226, 218K)

its because Tyrion told her bells meant surrender, and since Tyrion is always wrong, she took it as another lannister plot to get her to let down her guard.

She was right to attack more viciously after the surrender, I was wondering why Dany agreed to this bell surrender plan so quickly since no one has ever fucking heard of it before.

Dany explained her line of insane thought about the people by comparing them to Mereen and the easy win that was for her with the people doing most of the work for her. She saw the people of Kings Landing as complicit in Cersei's rule and deserving to die for their inaction. They (according to Daenerys) clearly should have rose up and overthrown Cersei already if they were good people. Once she was in the city and the people surrendering she refused it and sacked the place because she didn't think they deserved it.

There's also Missandei's last word being 'Dracarys' which wasn't a call for mercy. I'm sure she fully intended this end, a massacre in the name of her worthless slave life.

This was always her character arc. She spends the entire series trying to be a wide-eyed idealist and gets ground down by a system and a society that completely rejects her and her ideas if not for the flying superweapons she has. How many times has she callously burned someone alive and all of her supporters and advisers (the white ones) grimace and look ashamed? She's an entitled teenager who gets turned into a maniac because the real world chewed her up and spit her out.

>and since Tyrion is always wrong, she took it as another lannister plot to get her to let down her guard.
maybe, but that doesnt explain why she just doesnt go for the keep and kill cersei. doesnt explain hwy she stars burning civilians either. she literally burns the whole city like someone mowing their lawn. she couldve went directly to the red keep

>Why TF did dany not just go straight the Red keep and kill Cersei

She literally wanted to burn the civilians. That's the entire point. She did it because she wanted to.

I want to know where does the dragon get the stamina to spew fire for so long.

Is there a parallel somewhere with Notre-Dame burning?

she nodded to tyrions request to stop action after bells.
D&D said she made the decision after looking at the red keep. its clear that she didnt plan on doing what she did until that moment based off their comments.

>I'm sure she fully intended this end, BLM Westeros
Fixed that for you whitey.

>sold into slavery by psychopath brother
>raped repeatedely by Dothraki Warlord until she develops Stockhome syndrome
>betrayed and manipulated throughout the show for her dragons
>loses 2 of her children
>loses best friend whose been loyal to her throughout her struggles
>betrayed by advisors that promised to stay by her side no matter what
>treared as an outsider by that bitch Sansa and all the Northerners when she rode to their aid despite not having any obligation to do so
>betrayed by that soiboi Jon who revealed his secret like a pathetic little wimp ignoring all its consequences.
>"her going crazy is unrealistic"

Attached: 1557064053813.jpg (700x700, 209K)

>totally assassinated her character.
by defeating her enemies with fire and blood like she said in S1? by burning cities to the ground like she said she said in seasons 2 and 3? by taking dragon to directly destroy the red keep like she said in s7?

remember what she said about the citizens, she implied they were guilty because they didnt rise up against cersei like the people of mereen did.

There's no amount of damage control in explaining Dany's "motivations" that can adequately explain why she'd start razing the entire city. No explanation whatsoever. The bitch didn't go to sleep last night and she killed 5,000 innocents today because of it. What the fuck happened, boys.

We live in a society

Fuck this subreddit I mean board is retarded

The whole reason asoiaf is good is because it reads more like a history book than fiction, and that's what makes it immersive. It doesn't give a shit about muh kino or muh character arcs because ultimately, that shit ruins immersion. You literally have no clue what's going to happen going into a battle. The last couple seasons have been wack because they've strayed away from that but this episode was pretty based (besides the pointless arya scenes).

Why? Varys told you why. Flip of a coin.

They had to make sure the simple audience knew she was the villain now.

>until she develops Stockhome syndrome
It was true love you skinnyfat incel

someone tell me what d&d means. Dungeons and dragons? I dont watch the show

she needed to leave only unsullied and dothraki as citizens in the new Kings Landing, everyone else is potentially unloyal.

This is Jon's fault.

Dung and dildos.

If they wanted her to kill civilians then they should have just done it with the people Cersei had taken into the red keep for that purpose. Having her randomly burn people all over the city made no sense. At least with an attack on the red keep you could justify it as her trying to kill Cersei and accepting that innocent people would get caught up in that

you see youre trying to make sense of it. and it would work if there were maybe 2-3 more episodes.
Here is how they couldve made it work real easy.
Dany has both rhaegal and drogon waiting for the bells.
Bells ring but someone didnt get the memo that it meant surrender and wanted to go for glory and fires a ballista killing rhaegal.
Dany snaps and kills everyone

that would make way more sense. they just character assasinated dany. admit it

She needed to get laid, she’s literally the fantasy equivalent of an incel school shooter

She was literally weeping when Drogo was pounded and was forced to accept the reality of her situation, everything after was cope on her part to not go insane and commit suicide

see
And yes you can see her anger when this happens, as she steps over the line.

It all goes back to when she was in the room with John. "Fear it is then"

Does this mean that when Big Ben is finished being renovated and starts bonging again, Wales shall rise up and burn London?

Attached: 36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.jpg (600x600, 24K)

She literally had a conversation with Jon stating
>they don't love me
>I will use fear
She burned the people as an example to those who question her right to the throne. The bells didn't drive her crazy. She had a choice to make when the bells rang and she chose to set an example. How is everyone on this board so fucking stupid?

I don't care how it got there and yes D&D are shit but this was always her endgame

>:l

i wanted someone to hold her and tell her its not her fault Good Will Hunting style ;_;

>Not all targs were mad in the burn them all sense
A large portion of them were

A lot of foreign fucks. Slavs and such like to stir up trouble.

Of course, he's no small man. It's not comparable to girls crying while or after having sex with you.

then why westeros? she should be in essos. westeros doesnt deserve qt queen

Spent her journey largely a two dimensional character. Mostly good, then now bad. Never bothered to flesh her character out, partially bc she's a mediocre actress.

he's a big guy

>I don't care how it got there and yes D&D are shit but this was always her endgame
im fine with this being her endgame. But they didnt write it well and ruined her character. They shouldve had better build up.

>they just character assasinated dany. admit it

No they didnt: spoiled brat sees promised future slowly slipping away from her, people adore jon whereever he goes, nobody kneels down for her in adoration anymore, instead they flee and scream, tantrum ensues.

>spends the entire series trying to be a wide-eyed idealist
umwhat, she's been driven solely by revenge from the start and felt entitled to the throne solely based on the system she intended to upend