Kino or cringe?

kino or cringe?

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E05.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4_snapshot_01.16.46_[2019.05.13_01.44.42].jpg (720x400, 62K)

slightly kino

aesthetically kino
concept came off as cringe and tryhard "deep" tier

>arya
Absolute fucking cringe

She ovened all of Kings landing Das ist Uber Kino

Attached: 000.0% Survivors.jpg (477x724, 117K)

cringe

Attached: 1527369882905.jpg (970x600, 187K)

Pretty kino, this episode was late season 4 tier.

cringe and bluepilled

STANDING

Everything except the writing was 10/10 this episode.
This crew and cast deserved better writers. Fuck D&D.

cringno

neither, it lies in the realm of BASED

shouldve been a direwolf

Just Plane kino. 9/11

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 11.38.49 PM.png (865x482, 463K)

cringe and sophomoric

I think they did a pretty good job of showing us how/why she's decided to kill Dany

Actually thought they might give her the bad ending this episode. THAT would have been kino and vintage GoT.

The writers have been absolute pussies ever since they made it to the end of SoS.

Attached: lul.gif (900x508, 3.29M)

How was Tyrion not killed?
The unsullied must have reported Jaime escaped and that Tyrion was the last one that saw him.

it felt slightly awkward

>asking questions
it's over user. it's just over.

Whole episode was kino

I thought the cinematography was a lot better. There were shots in this episode that reminded of fantasy concept art that I wish was adapted.
The story is the same dumb shit but at least I have to give credit where it's due.
The whole outline (with the exception of Arya killing the NK) has been good. I can see it working in a longer season with actual good writers. Have a huge battle with the dead lasting days and really making us feel like the characters are doomed to die in the freezing winter with white walkers slowing approaching them. Seemingly mocking them while doing so.
The next battle isnt a huge battle but a massacre where we see the real turn of people's alliances.
Concluding with everything burned to ashes and all out chaos breaking out with the horrific acts that they cant justify anymore.
Not a perfect ending, especially with how many moving pieces were at play in earlier seasons but understandable knowing that with how much George writes into his story is impossible to adapt.

Of course, GOT could have been 15 seasons of content from the books.

Attached: 1557715580753.jpg (1940x994, 170K)

>"Look at me! Nothing else matters but us."
>[pulls off Jamie face]
>Arya slits Cersei's throat
>"Nothing personal, your grace"

Attached: 1546352743232.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>using your brain
?????????????????????????

Kino. Arya wasn't an emotionless killing robot yass queen.

The whole second half of the episode was slow boring cringe and clearly trying to use up that 90 minutes in a lazy way

ending sequence was kino the visuals the music everything

That's the weirdest thing about the entire show. So much love and effort goes into every episode. Costume designers, set designers, effects artists, editing, acting, millions of dollars of it go into every episode... and the actual scripts are just trash. An undergrad film student could do better. The disconnect is so weird.

The only thing that wasn't kino was the sound design for this episode, the rest was great.

>everyone is ash except for Arya and a convenient getaway horse

Come on now

Absolute kino, they had to give us 4 cringe episodes just to subvert our expectations and it worked.

aesthetically kino. The horse actually just magically being there and not being a hallucination or something had me cracking up

This

cringe yet kino

This desu. I'm trying to decide if this episode makes up for the rest of the season.

Attached: AryaPregnant-.png (1318x632, 574K)

literally had 9/11 flashbacks when she was couching and crawling through the ash

kino in that this season is pissing off ever GoT faggot. Now they can’t argue that their shit show is the best show ever.

A very hankneyed way of conveying that this is the last we see of Ayra without the use of dialogue.

Absolute kino. I couldn’t have written a more based ending if I tried.

>mad queen goes mad
>all other women ineffective and completely worthless
what did they mean by this?

She got fat.

It's not Breaking Bad

What do you mean by this, cunt?

Absolute kino, i love me some genocide. Now i want those trash normies who kept cheering for Dany to be put edited in the video of children dying.

That's not fat. That's a pregnancy pooch.

Visually pretty cool. Only problem what I was seeing visually is I saw the lannister armor suddenly turn into like plastic or cloth because of a quick shot of a dude cutting his torso in half for no reason.

would have been complete kino if sandor did this to cersei right after and tossed her back at ser gregor

Except previews show her in the next episode you muppet

these
this was the best episode of the season because of scenes like this
still shit

It's her massive erection.

Absolute kino unless you’re a faggot and cry when a show doesn’t follow your own script.

why did they spend so much time following arya through the city it felt pointless

>starbucks cup

pure Kino D&D finally did it

Cringe. I had to sit through multiple seasons of her excruciating story line. Kill her off already.

probably cause they plan to have her kill dany next episode

It was so vague... I don't know... she's leaving violence behind? This episode was about peace

I give it 9 out of eleven

those are her big balls from slaying the NK
yaaaaaaaass slaaaaaaaaay

It was alright it just felt completely soulless. Something more had to happen to make Dany go over the edge, slave girl dying, No jon sex, and Varys betrayal all seemed rather minor for Dany to go in a genocidal rage. Something like Jon rejecting her hard and Tyrion saving Jamie would have pushed her.

It felt incredibly forced.

Also, the cheapest part of the episode (and possibly the season/series so far) had to be that confrontation between Euron and Jaime. "Another king for you... but I got you! I'm the man who killed Jaime Lannister..." *UGH* That shit was so incredibly stupid.

would have been more kino if it was someone else like jon

all the arya scenes were cringe

GoT going slow motion accompanied with heavy score is McG tier.

visually kino

visual were 10/10 kino
music was 10/10 kino
writing was dogshit

Why does Arya suddenly feel sympathy for Kings Landing again? People dying? Wasn't she a part of some assassin order or something? Why would she care about the deaths of peasants who cheered at the death of her father? She should be looking on with a betwixt half smile, like: I did not do this, and they probably don't deserve it....but yeahhhh.

j-jontron?

anything featuring Arya this episode was pure cringe.

Arya scenes were the best, one thing they did right this season was make her feel like human being again

u were in 911?

if she was attractive: kino

sadly it was cringe

Could've been Black Widow riding off on that horse, it still would've been vague and pretentious

I was laughing at the makeup she had on towards the end of the episode. Did the makeup guys purposely try to give her a moustache using blood cause it really looked like it

Just further reinforces the Unsullied as idiot murder machines that have held back until now.

Incel detected.

Or maybe thats one of the reasons she burned it all
She knew he betrayed her.

It's healthy to admit when some scenes are kino. This is one of them. Show is utter trash, but there are some bright spots here and there.

She probably expected him to and let it happen just to be vindicated in executing him next episode.

I thought the makeup on Arya was the singlemost best production aspect of the entire episode, hands down.

nah

Looks like she got a boner desu

She will kill Dany won't she?

I like it, it felt apocalyptic, best aftermath of a dragon attack you're ever likely to see on film. Pure kino. D&D actually subverted my expectations

jon

Cringe, this shit doesn't happen in a vacuum.
Everything that led up to the siege of Kings Landing was A-grade retardation.

Pretty aesthetic. I just couldn't get over how
-arya walks right from outside kings landing all the way into the fucking red keep with no disguise
-arya randomly turns from badass mary sue to scared child right when she is within reach of her goal
-arya gets of from multiple serious concussions and burns to find a pristine white horse and climbs it to ride

It wasn't actually that much about Arya and more about letting set in the terror and bloodshed that Dany is causing. Of course having Arya witness it is important too.

she cant act and there isnt a really capable director etc and editor to make it amazing but I think it was great, more than fine

>Everything except the writing was 10/10 this episode.

This has summed up this entire season desu.

Guys are raising the standards for cinematography in television... while absolutely ruining the series in the process.

this

>waste your family's fortune to get some sweet royal plate armor
>mfw I can't read and bought paper armor instead

Attached: 1000 times folded dragon glass spear.jpg (599x362, 43K)

Not a single leader of the army stepped up to be an actual leader.
Jon was just swept along in a riot of murder.
Davos did nothing.
The imp just stood mouth agape like a fucking moron.
Grey worm lost all his honor.

What would have been kino was her own army turning on her.

It looked like she really REALLY wanted to fuck that horse.

Attached: 1547233406765.png (939x706, 1.06M)

Hell, I wanted to fuck that horse. Did you see that fringe? Mare was styling, bro

Attached: IMG_20190513_011123.jpg (2560x1440, 250K)

It would have been kino if it was another character (Or Arya in an earlier season.) doing something interesting for a well written reason. Arya walking through Kings Landing trying to help people because the hound made her realize the error of her ways in one sentence and then riding off on a pale horse was some of the worst fanfiction I've ever seen. And what was awful cutting back and forth between her and the hound?

Attached: 57d30ebfb7457.image.jpg (1200x1494, 202K)

>Arya finds a magical white horse to slomo with

Unicon-Store-tier. Is that kino or cringe?

Attached: uni.jpg (1800x2666, 1.4M)

>And what was awful cutting back and forth between her and the hound?
A visual parallel with absolutely no meaningful parallel in the story or their individual arcs.

I think they were implying she was going to become the new hound.
They even did that shot where you couldn't see half her face after the fire ripped through and I thought half her face would be burned and she'd be the new hound, but then at the last second she was ok.
Kind alike how at the last second after the hound told her not to be like him after they rode 1000 fucking miles and she trained for 13 years she just said k and walked away.
Pottery

Artistically it looks beautiful.
The writing? It's shit.

WHAT'S WITH ARYA'S SCREEN TIME???
ARE YOU GONNA KILL CERSEI? NO?
OH SO YOU'RE GONNA DIE THEN YOU PUSSY? NO? FUCK OFF

I'm tired of everyone riding Saving Private Ryan's dick but it was absolute kino, slightly derivative or no. If you disagree you just aren't letting yourself have fun or appreciate art.

>Artistically it looks decade-stagnant indie
ftfy