Burlington Bar Salt

Any photos from the GoT watch party ?

Attached: 1555598597473.png (618x511, 462K)

I'm literally more interested in this than the last episode of the show

Attached: file.jpg (512x288, 23K)

Bump for pictures

Attached: 1557699655088.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Bump

Please someone post

Where is it I need the salt and I need it now.

GIVE ME
MOMMA GIVE ME MILKIES
*TTTTTTTTTTTHHUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP*
LET ME SUCK ON THE SALT MAMA

It's usually 12 hours after the premiere, so patience anons.

That being said, if they cheered on anything other than Cleganebowl, those drunks are literally supporting a monster.

Reminder. Stannis only burned ONE girl.

I wanna see how Bessie and her tits react

Posy webms please

GODS I WAS SALT THEN

I can't wait bros

Attached: d02.jpg (1280x1046, 90K)

Dude the entire thing is just for posing.
Like it doesn't even fucking matter to them the plot or characters, is to show they are not NPCs who are dead inside and they have """"emotions"""".

OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THEM, HOLY SHIT

Attached: euron1.1500866247.jpg (1400x1400, 189K)

suicide watch for the hipster bar

Someone please spike their drinks with cyanide or release nerve gas in the bar for a truly grand finale.

This was my favourite episode of this season oddly enough and this episode was my favourite for daenerys because it feels like there was actual personality written behind her beyond yass queen slay. This episode cements ALL the build up from the previous seasons that she might be messed up so she becomes more nuanced I guess?
Daenerys using the sun to blindside the fleet was something that was really nice.
Jaime's plotline getting cancelled sucks, but they executed it actually pretty well, euron is a bitch though. It's a shame Cersei was relegated to window watching the entire season though.
I had no expectations for cleganebowl and I was still disappointed.
I'm just annoyed Daenerys only became interesting in the last episode or two of an 8 season show.

>user kind of forgot about the Burlington Bar

I need it

Based D&D making me hate humanity even more when normies inevitably defend a mass murderer while having double standards and criticizing Stannis.

They were probably cheering the entire time. Deluded fucks.

bump, I need this in my life

Attached: 755.jpg (500x375, 47K)