Now that the last three remaining /ourguys/ have died (Jaime, Hound and Varys) who are we routing for ?

Now that the last three remaining /ourguys/ have died (Jaime, Hound and Varys) who are we routing for ?

Attached: GOT_HS_081012_EP303_1070jpg-1359138716998-I1.jpg (630x420, 103K)

daenerys, queen of the incels

HAIL

Attached: 1557716834428.jpg (774x1033, 74K)

Tormund

Routing for season S8E6 no delay
>Approved as requested

for the week to go fast and this shit fest to over.

Stannis

The short god of tits and wine except that D&D suck at giving him dialogue. GRRM was better at it.

>realizing the leaks are true
>...
>realizing the leaks are true

Attached: 1557293855622.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

Ghost

Sansa, And for Tyrion to die for being a betraying piece of shit.

this sums up my internal reaction completely

Dany

The Lord of Highgarden, Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, of course.

Ser Bronn "how much to kill a baby" of the Blackwater on the royal council for a better world.

Bronn

and I guess Tormund, maybe we'll see he has been busy making strong giant babies when john goes north again

She literally went for a femcel rampage didn't she holy shit.

Imagine if Elliot Rodger had a dragon.

Honestly just give everything to Jon at this point so all the SUBVERSION over the last decade can be meaningless when the vanilla male lead takes it all.

Davos.

Hot Pie will win in the end.

Attached: a24ada74cf9d5faa16418453fccfebb4.jpg (736x384, 36K)

I only had one guy.
It still hurts Bros.

Attached: 1557627948235.jpg (639x480, 32K)

Underrated

Be honest, how would you react if the final episode ended with Jon killing Dany then suddenly waking up in modern times in a hospital bed with his family around him?

I think it would be kino

Edmure

Attached: edmure.jpg (1200x600, 140K)

tfw we never saw the body
not dead

based and mumkeypilled

Though he does fuck all nowadays

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F562631%2Feb8e7783-089c-4caf-895c-98717c49e3a3.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 65K)

Davos will always be based and Jon will be based again when he kills Dany

Just like Euron

>davos, ok character but a bit bland
>Tormund, I guess
>Bronn, he literally isn't going to change at all from blackheart cutthroat and now that ribbit doesn't like him, based
>radmure
>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: careful now oinker.jpg (680x378, 49K)

Daenerys was always the best character you cuck

stannis.

D&D

Gendry
The one true heir to the throne.

Attached: gods I was strong.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

He's gonna kick Danny to death. Kick her all to pieces.

I can deal with the Dany heel turn, I always thought it was going to happen, regardless of execution, there were red flags everywhere. But will GRRM really have Jamie running back to Cersei near the end?

>reddlet doesn't like Bronn
...for what? For what? Being Bronn? They expect him to turn down Riverrun and be happy about it?

based Luke Wilson

Sansa

Bran is unironically ourguy and I still can't believe that autist robot is gonna win the throne with a council full of ourguys, Davos, Sam, Bronn, and Tyrion. Its like Yea Forums's dream team (well, of people who are still alive).

Bran is literally our guy you bunch of redditor normal fags. Gtfo my board.

apparently they're souring on him since he's not being some "outlaw that's secretly a good guy" or whatever. the fact he's literally exactly what he says- a heartless sellsword working for the highest bidder- he loses the luster of being a good guy and is just some asshole killing nobles for castles and whores

which is pretty based desu, if anyone should be considered winner it's him. loses nothing but one kinda friend, sits out all the danger of the last season, gets to be lord of the reach and on the council, and gets to die with the memory of bad pusy
damn, I'd take Bronn's lot

this guy gets it.

Hail my queen

based fucking barn stark the timelord GOAT

There's only one answer. Hail to the king, baby.

Attached: bran-stark-waiting-for-an-old-friend-1557486456.jpg (480x477, 27K)

that was a really dumb episode.

Bronn, of course. He'll be the one to take the throne

Why the shittiest and dumbest characters stay alive? Dumb luck only goes so far.

Mind trick queen

Attached: game-of-thrones---sansa-stark-sophie-turner-1549483010580_v2_450x600.jpg (450x600, 31K)

People thought he was undergoing a character arc where he goes from brutal sellsword to becoming a knight and having friends. Turns out he didn't develop at all. Kind of like Jaime.

George RR. Martin came out and flat out said Bronn was only in the show as much as he was because studio execs saw he tested well with audiences so they shoehorned him in more scenes. he's literally a burlington bar meme character, and the idea of him ever being promised highgarden or riverrun and believing he'd get it is retarded

It should end with him snapping out of a daydream at the counter of a diner in New Jersey when a man eating onion rings with his family behind him suffers a heart attack and dies.

For me it's always been Robin

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-Robin-Arryn-Iron-Throne[1].jpg (1400x700, 168K)

>our guy the onion knight wielding out his sword pretending to fight
absolutely based

>my king is dead
>my wife and kids are dead
>I don't have much to live for anymore
>jon's kind of cool but he's also stupid and useless
>i miss sallador
>I miss my rowboat

Old Bronn would have killed tyrion, that's what people don't get

Yeah, he knows he won't get it, why do you think he acts so pissed off? I said turning down Riverrun, not trading Riverrun for Highgarden.

The starbucks cup.

He's the only character that hasn't been ruined or killed.

He should have realized what a wreck everything ended up, gone through the sewers to escape and met up with someone (Jaime/Cersei? Arya?) to escape and start a new life.

Only if he looks at camera and says
>wow that was one heck of a game of thrones!

Nobody would expect that shit, it'd be amazing. Imagine the butthurt.

So the Eyrie even know this bullshit is happening, or are they going to journey down from the mountain one day to find the long night came and went, king's landing is cinders, and a fucking cripple is the king for some reason.

The Supreme Targaryen

Seriously if those 5 episodes of screenplay sewerage taught me anything it's that my expectations will get subverted again and Dany won't die or lose the throne. That would make normies seethe even more. The now evil bitch that they named their kids after will get a happy ending.

The one character that is made for sitting since the first episode will sit on the throne? Wtf

He's a survivor

there's nothing to turn down. he would never get it to begin with.

I still don't understand why Davos is still in the show.

Attached: 1476944613747.png (500x527, 257K)

You don't know how much Cersei hates Tyrion, do you?

Attached: naturewins.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Joey Diaz pulls up behind Jon and tells him "hey, i'm fucking walking over here."

>war for the throne starts because there isn't a clear heir to the throne
>end it by putting a kid who can't reproduce on the throne
brilliant

They need an easy in to reboot the franchise. This is story is too profitable to resolve in a meaningful way. A door always has to remain open for HBO to make another buck.

thus country is a shithole because he was only killing off his competetors and now thats over he doesnt do any politics, the capital is a waterless landfill and the provence are impoverished

Attached: 1555692096984.png (512x512, 535K)

how much to fuck 18 year old pinoys?

none of them had a shot at the throne, so i was rooting for jaime via cersei proxy. with her dead, i honestly don't know. it's really just between jon, dany and i guess bran if the leaks are true. of the 3 i would pick jon; it's cliche but i fucking hate dany and bran would be ultra retarded.

Not seen an episode for a few series as I'm waiting to buy the complete box set and binge watch the whole thing, but can someone answer a question:

Doesn't the succession have to pass through all the Lannisters before it gets to the daughter of a deposed king?

That includes Tyrion who, with his brother and sister's death SHOULD be the king now according to the succession. Is this being completely ignored?

What? Cersei is Queen because she was Robert's wife.

is it true that your boipussies are extra tight? can't wait to fill them full of my sweet master race cum

>dinner is coming
Is it Hot Pie? Is it really?

lines of succession typically come to a screeching halt after a dynasty is over-run in a siege.

I wished Varys lived.

He's the only character I was rooting for.

I was rooting for the crowd to step over Arya.

Yes, and if a queen has no kids or all all the kids are dead before her, upon their death the line of succession passes to her oldest surviving sibling, if they are dead it passes to the next sibling or the oldest child of the sibling.

So constitutionally after last night's episode Tyrion is king, but it looks like they're ignoring that for plot.

Only if all other kings before the person doing the sieging are dead or killed in the siege.

Otherwise the succession just passes to the next person. Which might not be the person sieging.

Bronn or Davos at this point

Cersei has absolutely no route to the throne, that was a fuckup by DD. It ALWAYS goes to the oldest male relation if no children survive; upon the death of Robert and his children it should have passed to Stannis, if he's dead then Renly, if they're both dead the oldest male relation (cousin, for example). If none exist then chaos.

Cersei had no claim other than as a regent, and as powerful regents go they often try to take power.

How the fuck would Tyrion be king? The lannisters have absolutely no right to the throne, it's only cersei by marriage. That's a weak claim but better than nothing, see
and

i never cared about danny. Varys is now ham, and i want her dead for it.

Attached: 1536247658694s.jpg (125x123, 2K)