>Varys
>Qyburn
>Jaime
>Cersei
>The Hound
>Euron
Characters who won
>Dany

Attached: game-of-thrones-ecd6a0c.jpg (620x413, 50K)

Why is got fan art so good?

Attached: Battle_of_the_Trident.jpg (500x547, 97K)

Attached: 1557334218505.png (621x740, 597K)

go san jose sharks!

Reminder, no body = no death

ALL HAIL KING STANNIS!

Attached: stannis15.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

It was beautiful

based sansa

>Takes an oath in front of a weirwood, a hugely significant deal in northern culture
>Immediately betrays Jon and the secret her own Father died protecting
>Immediately betrays Dany, who just came North to help fight the long night when only the Vale also came
>Explicitly tells Tyrion, knowing his desire to keep the peace will get him to blab and cause fractures in Danys camp
all for muh independence, which is irrelevant when the Brann Council is formed anyway

SMARTEST PERSON IVE EVER MET

Attached: 1557710140998.jpg (1200x669, 70K)

I guess it was all for nothing

Attached: 1536599578286.png (546x568, 308K)

ARGHHHRUSH

Attached: 6A52CB1C-7707-4F03-9032-08A708094749.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

*chokes* ARR-GGH ... S-SAVE ME M-MY *chokes* MY QUEEN

Attached: 1.jpg (1483x909, 472K)

I remember there were moments in shows like True Detective S1 and Breaking Bad where I was genuine shaken by what was happening on screen. I don't think I've felt that for this show in seasons.

I wonder what people who've followed GoT without reading any fan theories or going on the Internet and talking about it think of S8. Like people who couldn't differentiate between Beric and Ed. I have to think they probably think this is the greatest show ever

Attached: 1402692163174.png (364x322, 14K)

Fuck Cleganebowl. HE DIED JUST SO HE COULD FIND RELIGION AND A REASON TO LIVE BEYOND HATE. Fuck Cleganebowl and fuck this gay show, Sandor did not go through all of this shit to die in a fire when his brother would have died either way and he could’ve gone to be a monk somewhere, this is bullshit

MUH DREAM

MUH DRAGONS

BEND THE KNEE BUT REALLY BEND ME OVER AND FUCK ME OR I'LL FUCK THE ENTIRE WORLD

Attached: danyiffth.jpg (1024x640, 84K)

SHE DID IT
SHE FINALLY DID IT
SHE BURNT IT ALL
THE ABSOLUTE MAD QUEEN

Attached: AbsoluteMadwoman.jpg (1540x926, 208K)

Is sansa going to die next episode for betraying Dani?

Bow to your queen.

Attached: ark-post.jpg (620x760, 168K)

Idk you tell me

Attached: 1556430741034.jpg (315x427, 39K)

Uhhhh, what's her name again /got/ ?

Attached: daenerys_targaryen_in_game_of_thrones_season_8_4k-1600x900.jpg (1600x900, 372K)

disregard this please, meant to post this in the reddit tab

>/hoc/
cringe

Reposting due to pure rage.

>Let's ignore a decade of character development regarding Jaime realizing there is more to life than Cersei.
>Not only that let's retcon the fact that he does actually care about saving innocents, having killed the mad king for this very reason, and have him literally say he doesn't care about saving innocents
>Valonqar? What's that?
>Oh yeah, now that we've erased his entire character in 2 episodes he can die now

I laughed at everything else in this episode. But this worked me into an absolutely LIVID SEETHING shoot beyond belief. The one good character they had left completely butchered in every way, in 2 episodes.

The only decent scenes were Varys and Tyrion at his execution (even though the process that led to him getting executed was retarded and ham-fisted). Cleganebowl was acceptable and Tyrion and Jaime when Tyrion frees him.

My God I am so upset right now. I just started watching again to laugh at how bad it is. I didn't want to get mad.

Attached: 1547782773584.jpg (437x431, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ2mPfFe24I

Attached: 234334.jpg (1084x1200, 77K)

>bran orchestrated mass rape of the entire city
wew

Directorfag confirmed Sansa didn't lie, just said some shit, and let Tyrion figure it out on his own.

>believing this

So there’s another battle next week right? Varys sent out ravens to gather support for Jon and they do need a way to kill Dany, the dragon AND her army.

So is she getting burned or what lol

>Cleganebowl happened
:)
>the shitty leaks weren't fake
:(

>smarter than littlefinger, tyrion and varys

Attached: sophie JUST 1.png (826x856, 1.42M)

B A S E D
------T-------
------A------
------N------
------N------
------I--------
------S-------

>no [GRUNTS]

I would applaud Jon going on the same character arc as Eren.

THE BELLS WERE RINGING IN THE DALE
AND MEN LOOKED UP WITH FACES PALE
THE DRAGON'S IRE, MORE FIERCE THAN FIRE
LAID LOW THEIR TOWERS AND HOUSES FRAIL

Attached: 1527872367617.jpg (599x602, 226K)

Jaime was NEVER likable
Even Theon is better

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gV26zIE0130

kek

Are the Knights of the Vale going to turn on Dany? She just unleashed a foreign horde and dragon on an Andal city.

i named my dog khaleesi D:

>tiny hammer
wasn't robert's hammer so comically large that he was the only person who could wield it?

Looks like it. Dany is the final boss and it looks like Jon's destiny is to be the king

>Dothraki killing at Kings Landing

>Dothraki all killed after fire sword stupidity at Winterfell

???????????????????

HOW

Mad Queen

SanSan is the most beautiful ship

Attached: 827cb99a2e6aec7179f3d5d396c6408c--the-hound-sandor-clegane-sansa-and-sandor.jpg (236x276, 16K)

Jaime sucks and he hasn't been good ever since he lost his hand

Will she confess to Jon after Dany is dead?

Attached: DuelRobertRhaegar.jpg (800x450, 93K)

Reminder that these leaks are proven completely real, Danyfags permanently BTFO, Bronn gets the highest paying job in Westeros, Sansa fucked Dany's shit up, Cleganebowl was worth the hype, and Bran becomes King.
Everything else is wishful thinking.

Attached: so far so good.jpg (1432x1041, 355K)

why did he serve lannister
?

SANSA
FUCKING
WINS

I told you losers years ago

lel, the stan lee cup this year is worthless tbqh

Attached: 1503369217782.png (245x458, 228K)

What did she mean by this?

Anyone have the image of Dany in front of an ISIS flag with Randyll and Dickon?

God that would be based. Becoming punished Eren, killing his 'Mikasa'

Attached: 1546076299155.jpg (459x630, 69K)

DUDE HE WANTED REVENGE ITS ALL HE LIVED FOR (nailed it)

Cleganebowl was fucking retarded. They could have at least had him fight Gregor to protect Arya but no. He didn’t get fucked as bad as Jaime but they still decided to ruin character development for the sake of poorly constructed drama

At least Tyrion being grateful to Jaime was good

Fuck off STOP POSTING THAT EDITED GARBAGE OF FAKE LEAKS

The writers just accurately displayed what would happen if some stupid white whore was put in a position of leadership. It's hilarious that the story went in this direction, and props to the writers for being truthful. I'm sure George RR Martin intended for the story to go in this direction anyway, and they were simply staying true to the plot.

In any case, let's review Danny's plotline:

>Born as privileged white girl
>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
>Put in a position of influence by fucking brown cock
>Betrays her brother. Let's the nigger she was fucking pour a pot of boiling metal on him, burning him to death.
>Gets gifted with dragons, because she's a privileged white slut from a lineage of warriors who happen to be dragonriders.
>Uses dragons to go around the entirety of the Eastern continent destroying all stability and social order. Overthrows ancient families and dynastys. Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.
>Travels to Westeros, the land she claims a "right" to, and begins doing the same thing.
>Brings armies of brown foreigners to rape and pillage.
>Genocides noble houses in excessive and brutal ways.
>Starts having sex with Jon Snow, because she quickly identifies him as the alpha male of the north.
>Manipulates him into accepting her as queen, offers his unconditional loyalty.
>Takes all her acquired armies south to capital city.
>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros. Proceeds to burn and genocide entire city and its millions of inhabitants with her dragon because she was PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.

This may be the most accurate depiction of white women in power ever displayed on television. Feminists are absolutely furious. I am so happy that the writers took this direction and the show ended up this way.

Attached: 41A61A59-2428-41B9-8859-182AC19EAFAD.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I'm assembling a team. You in to spill some dragon blood?

Attached: Guts.png (656x705, 476K)

*gets stabbed to death by jon*

Attached: 1387831161644.jpg (900x731, 162K)

Don't insult pretty boy by equating him to the dumb cunt, he actually achieved pseudogodhood.

NO WAIT NO PL- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 3.jpg (1374x891, 393K)

Fucking this.

Attached: aba.gif (480x265, 3.62M)

She gave him free reign to experiment when no other lord would.

youtube.com/watch?v=3b6foXTawZ4

>she will never kick you in the balls

Why even live?

Attached: 3246544324234.jpg (960x1222, 112K)

game of thrones can't even touch berserk in terms of scope and philosophy underpinning the narrative

I feel you user

Attached: 1443629667756.gif (478x369, 266K)

>cuckfags SANSA WINS GOT
>X-men Phoenix is released and no one noticed
Well. At least the character reigns supreme. The actress on the other hand ... Heh.

>Brienne tries to talk to him but he refuses

>Losers shocked that the show was always building upto mad queen tomfoolery

Wew. One more week left of this horror show.

Delusional Danyfag. People will rebel against the Mad Queen for burning down a city that already surrendered, so whatever power she gets will be short lived.

All this for a fucking boring manlet to kill her and become the hero. I hate D&D
Long live queen Dany

Attached: E1E0CF3F-9316-4D3C-9F34-32DDB2C0DC5A.png (600x583, 272K)

SANSA SANSA SANSA SANSA SANSA SANSA SANSA SANSA SANSA SANSA

Attached: our queen.jpg (570x427, 94K)

>tfw despised D&D from seasons 3-7
>tfw became a D&D apologist in the face of normiefag rage for these last few episodes

guess what i really learned over these years is that i'm a patrician contrarian till the very end

>Drogon eats Jon alive

I don't watch this shit anymore, can I get a rundown? Just woke up.
Is Gregor dead?

espee posters need to leave reeeeeeeee

>do you feel in charge?

Sansa dies in a freak lemon cake accident

Griffithsu was a much better developed character

>Masterful. Brilliant. A highly emotional character absolute power, with family history of insanity. This is the dark realism that gained the show its popularity. Its been alluded to the entire series. This is what GRRM wanted. To break fairy tale bullshit fantasy tropes and deliver a powerful epic. Hes succeeded and this show has succeeded.

>This was easily the greatest episode of the series. Surpasses the Red Wedding. Surpasses Ramsey. I'm shocked they had the balls to do this. And grateful.

>Show went from being fairly good to absolute classic with this episode.

This, but unironically

10/10 thank you Based D&D

Attached: images (3).jpg (299x168, 7K)

/ourstarks/
Fuck Targshits.
Fuck Lannisters.
Fuck Baratheons.
And above all FUCK DANY.

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv00004.png (1280x720, 968K)

>hurr durr shit said in bts is the same as what we are explictly shown in the show
>implying that bullshit excuse of, well she didn't ACKTUALLY say the words, counts for shit

All hail Sansa Lannister-Bolton Queen in da Norf

Attached: 1557706550865.jpg (640x836, 51K)

Why not? The Lannisters are the face of Westerosis, why would he follow foreigners or northerns who don't even want to be part of the Seven Kingdoms?
If you're American and you're getting invaded by Mexico or Canada, even if you dislike your president, you are still going to serve them

he healed Jamie's stump after Roose sent them to KL

sansa kind of caused this, didn't she? if she didn't tell tyrion about jon i don't think dany would have burned KL down

Dabid I swear to god I’ll push you down some stairs and brain you on a rock for this

aaaagghh...

Based

Grow up incel

STOP TAKING ENJOYMENT IN THIS SHITTY SHOW ENDING

justified his killing of the king by saying it was because of the innocents but really he saw an opportunity and took it. Remember, Robert stormed the throne room and found Jaime sitting on the iron throne. He didn'tgive a fuck about anything until he lost his hand

hnnnngghhhh

>subvert expectations on things that don't matter
>manage to fall into and write the most obvious plot twist in all of television history
BRAVO D&D

Based and northpilled

Attached: 43255765324.jpg (225x227, 9K)

HORSELORD SLUT

Attached: 1504148517288.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Correction. The fan art based on the books is god-tier. The fan art that just replicates the show faggotry is terrible.

*ahem*
Lads, gather round if you would, this includes:

Stannisfags
Robertfags
Nowytendsfags
Radmurefags
Davosfags
Tywinfags
Coughfags
Arrgghfags
Qyburnfags
Littlefingerfags
Jamiefags
and that one Podrickfag

I would like to take a moment to just say,

FUCK Dany
FUCK Danyfags
and FUCK roasties

Thank you! Thank you!

Attached: 1557654235040.jpg (437x735, 59K)

3 of them survived Winterfell, those survivors quickly raped and used horsefucker magic to accelerate the growth of their rape babies

>Danyfags permanently BTFO

You keep saying that, but this Danyfag feels the furthest thing from BTFO. Our queen just unleashed the purifying flame of justice on Westeros's worst city. If plebs want to be salty about it that's their problem.

literally the second drogon dies all the targaryens would die.

because artists are inspired by each other to reach for the highest possible standard. the picture you posted would not exist without an even better one known to all of us which shows a similar scene of rhaegar and robert fighting on the trident
yeah

So when Jon pulls off a sweet backstab and kills dany why would the entire unsullied, the dothraki, and Drogon allow him to live and take the black?

Theres nothing to even take the black for.

Attached: backstab.webm (1280x720, 803K)

HEAR HEAR

imagine actually rooting for a commiefornia team, it's like rooting for jon

what the fuck

So now that it's immune to giant crossbows how are they going to kill the dragon?

Sansa gang

Attached: ab1.gif (400x400, 17K)

Reminder

>Varys doesn't actually confront Dany about her bullshit and just dies
>Despite blowing up the Vatican the people around KL can't stop themselves from crowding into the city to become Cersies meatshield
>Jon & Dany both refuse to even entertain the notion of a marriage because of ???
>Jon doesn't even bother to try and speak to Dany about why he refuses to love her as anything but a queen (muh aunt, grieving, a war to win, etc)
>Jamie can't sneak past the unsullied to get into KL despite sneaking past all of Crown/River/Norf to get to WF
>Jamie legitimately going back to KL for his love for Cersie
>Jamie doesn't care about the people of KL despite killing Aerys to save the city
>GC fights outside the castle walls because ????
>ENTIRE Iron fleet is completely useless and is burnt to a crisp
>GC just turn and flee like cowards
>Northerners ignore Jon and follow unsullied in sacking the city because ???
>Dany breaks down crying from the surrender bells because ???
>Lannisters and Populace beg for surrender. Dany still burns them all
>Doesn't even go to the red keep to kill Cersie, just burns civies alive because "they will fear me then"
>Euron magically arrives at the same spot the boat is hidden at the exact same time Jamie arrives
>Wildfyre starts going off for no relevant reason
>Arya and the Hound get into Red Keep with no resistance
>The Hound giving Arya a peptalk despite the fact she LITERALLY KILLED THE NIGHT KING
>That pitiful greenscreen for the cleganebowl on the steps
>Arya still not dead even after all her wounds in the fall of the city
>Again re-confiming that Jamie came back for Cersie and her only because fuck Brienne.
>The prophecy of Ash on the Iron Throne is from Dany burning down the Red Keep for nothing.
>Ayra just rides off into the sunset on a white horse
>muh 8th grade themes as Cersie and Dany both wear red

Why midget want to save Cersei?

>danyfags btfo

?

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

OF THE CRATER

LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID

Dany is the Eren in this story, based and redpilled for realizing the only way they'll ever be free is if all their enemies are dead

Haven't read AoT since the basement reveal. Is it still good?

Attached: 30t3xu.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I’m taking enjoyment of you normies losing the fucking Overton window

>The Lannister men trying to get the people to safety
Based lads. Ed Shirens all. May they rest in peace.

FUCK OFF

DANY IS NOW THE QUEEN AND NONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS WILL EVER WIN

Based and /our house/

Attached: D5I_iddU0AAAVre.jpg (1200x857, 124K)

it would've came out later regardless. Sansa telling Tyrion that Jon is a targaryen isn't good motivation to burn down the fucking city.

/Rad/ checking in

Attached: radmure.png (833x893, 562K)

this is official art dude

Stop being such a fag. You sound like a normie just because characters you preferred died.

The last 30 minutes of the final episode is Jon murdering all those Unsullied and Dothraki. The final shot is him standing over a mountain of corpses with his eyes turning blue

what's it like having 90 iq

They didn't even have a good reason to burn the city, I thought Cersei would pull something out of her ass to force Dany's hand, instead she did it just because " fuck you lol".

I raged like this back in episode 3. Nothing matters anymore

I wish this episode was entirely in the POV of the people of Kings Landing

Like you focus on 3 characters
>Lannister Soldier
>Girl that saves Arya
>Child

and you show how the actions of all the people and what this show has been all leading up to, affect the common people.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is how GRRM writes the chapter

>People will rebel
>against a dragon who solo'd the city

If we're fighting Griffiths, we need witches, rogues, and angry men with big fooking swords.

Jaime got fucked more than Stannis

Incredibly

>a similar scene of rhaegar and robert fighting on the trident

BEHOLD

Attached: robert_rhaegar.jpg (850x634, 110K)

This happened last episode Brienne tried to convince Jaime not to go to King's Landing, and failed, which resulted in his capture. Order got slightly fucked up, and I'm pretty sure whoever posted this didn't speak english as a first language.
C O P E
Hail king Bran.

Attached: Bran Stark Gawalpop.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

>seething

>reddit

Attached: got fan.png (657x709, 698K)

Looking for the image of Dany in front of an ISIS flag with Randyll and Dickon

Attached: +_7388608509079d3856d95595774fd9fa.jpg (960x784, 117K)

She literally set it all in motion all so she could have Jonsnu to herself

Attached: 1557171239230.png (1280x720, 606K)

I realized Jon Snow and Rob Stark where different people in season 4 and the same for Gendry and Podrick last episode. This last episode is by a mile the best of the season for me so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyBPzUe3hNI
I-is that Stannis' theme I hear in the promo? I-is it finally going to happen lads?

Attached: protect his smile.png (500x707, 896K)

>the way he started laughing when he realized he couldn't kill his brother
holy shit sandor really is the most kino character

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 12.49.49 AM.png (1612x890, 668K)

His best moments as a character happen after he loses his hand. That being said I haven't watched the show since around s4. I've just read the books. Started to watch these last episodes because of how absolutely terrible they are, for a good laugh. I got fucking trolled by these hacks.

The fight itself was shit but them both falling into the fire was nice and saved it. It's not how I imagine it will happen in the books though. The hound will probably be the champion that fights Gregor at Cersei's trial.

Ned was the first to walk in, you dumb faggot. Jaime didn't say shit because he knew Ned would never care about what he had to say. youtu.be/rBb3Q8VdYas?t=346 This is essentially word-for-word accurate to the books. Are you unironically going to tell me he was just lying during this scene? That completely undermines his character. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1503908315906.jpg (495x362, 19K)

There's a bunch of Andals in their army who are probably fucking fuming over the destruction of King's Landing. This wasn't just a sack, but a genocide of a million Andals.

Really? Where is it originally from?

damn that would be brilliant user, bravo

Uhhh.... why?

Attached: IMG_0642.jpg (550x550, 48K)

When the little girl runs back to her mother and they both get burned alive was pretty jarring. Same with when the woman gets her throat cut in front of the other little girl.

They did the chaos in the city well this episode. It reminded me alot of the battles in The Pacific.

Yeah it's pretty fantastic right now. Revived my interest in SNK. Eren literally becomes passed and redpilled

Attached: 1538672309361.jpg (400x715, 121K)

we live in a society that gives people like this a voice

He couldn't give up that sweet sister pussy

Go back to Twitter if you want to seethe, danyfags. Your reign is over.

>Sansa didn’t even let him fuck before he died
AAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 81CFA003-83A6-40A3-B110-8E4B45110C78.jpg (338x338, 35K)

wait what

Attached: codd.jpg (750x1000, 94K)

Karstark would have been proud

This whole episode was basically
>LANNISTER FILTH

please respond

Would smash.

what the fuq

>copimg this hard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NONONONH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA DANYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH, STAY WAY FROM SHARP OBJECTS DANNYTRANNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH I'M GONNA ENJOY NEXT WEKK WHEN JON MURDERS HER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1557421184043.jpg (509x409, 110K)

>Baristan Selmy actor says the books are finished but GRRM is waiting to release them.

Whatever came out of this, did he just read some fake news article?

Did any other character get fucked this hard?

Attached: MBDZAFVESRD6RL3OHQ6BGTEYNM.jpg (1484x988, 105K)

i have no idea if i fapped today already or not

EURON AUTIST HERE

You may know me from my pastas where I proclaim that Euron wins in the end

pastebin.com/2mg0Anjg

Well, in a sense, he essentially 'won' by denying the casual audience their Yas Queen ending.

>20GoodMen the Dornish fleet
>20GoodMen the unsullied fleet
>20GoodMen Rhaegal
>Capture Missandei who later gets executed

>Played an absolutely INTEGRAL part in making Dany's psychological eventually get triggered by the bells. If he didn't put up so much fierce resistance, Dany might as well not have went full Mad Queen.

>Delayed Jaime from getting to Cersei quickly enough, meaning that it's possible that they could have actually escaped and maybe that Sandor would not have come across unGregor, which means Euron is indirectly responsible for Cleganebowl, and the death of Jaime and Cersei. A Kingslayer (killed Balon) and an indirect Queenslayer (Cersei, Daenerys).

Who knows, he apparently 'died' offscreen but if Jaime 'survived' those wounds enough to reach Cersei, and if Arya survived those stabs to the gut in Braavos, maybe Euron survived. Maybe his real ending is that he is gallavanting around the world again, having a grand old time, while using his secret Three Eyed Raven powers to commune with King Bran and participate in simulated orgies.

Regardless, let us all praise the Iron King of the Isles, Euron Greyjoy, Crows Eye, Kingslayer, Dragonslayer, He Who Sat The Seastone Chair, Queenslayer (he stuck it in Cersei's bum so he technically 'slayed' if you catch my drift) .

Attached: Euron BTFO Dany Montage.jpg (592x960, 43K)

When you destroy the mothership the army falls with it

No it isn't his theme.

IM NUCLEAR

Attached: 1541749315119.jpg (1241x695, 258K)

>the leaks are real
>my queen will be murdered
D-DANYBROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Attached: A96573AC-7CB2-421C-B8E1-B0285F8DF121.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Not a fan of the writing for his character in general lately but this was a good fight.

This kills the dancuck

>Starkfags won

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4[1].jpg (800x450, 53K)

Dragons have been wounded or killed before. Also Drogon solo'd a city that ALREADY SURRENDERED.

She planed it all. The burning. Everything.

>still a stark fag

I didn't know plebs like you even existed

Jaime.

That final Jaime and Cersei scene was fucking heartbreaking, I guess it couldn’t have ended any other way but fuck what a depressing episode.

I love seeing Rhaegar die. Just from the books he sounds like such an overrated pompus asshole

>saved it
As soon as he said he was only alive to take revenge it was over and couldn’t be saved. WHOLE FUCKING QUIET ISLE WAS POINTLESS. Finding those dead peasants was fucking pointless. Going from friends to enemies with Beric was pointless God fuck

IM NUUUUUUUUCLEAAAAAAAR

AHHHH THIS IS BAD WRITING AHHHH SHE WAS ALWAYS NICE I HATE THIS SHOW
worst and dumbest fanbase

Attached: IMG_20190513_005249.jpg (820x1024, 88K)

Attached: 2.jpg (860x881, 162K)

>she's just been Bran's pawn all along
>Bran has been warging into people to convince everyone else that Sansa is actually smart

Feminists seething and Daenerys has a way bigger kill count that everyone else in the show combined

Anyone got the pic of Punished Dany?

It's funny that people who were saying Game of Thrones proves walls don't work have been totally owned. By the same token, Game of Thrones proves foreign invaders and women will destroy your country

Attached: NightKingDab2.gif (252x296, 130K)

That's a tough one. D&D fucked both of them hard.

>Jon kills Dany

>Bran's eyes turn blue

>All the dead bodies in KL rise again

I saved the show.

>Haven't read AoT since the basement reveal.
Oh boy. Do you like based and redpilled MCs?

>tfw you give up your entire character arc for family strokes

Attached: cardboard.jpg (916x1024, 76K)

Tens of thousands of people died because the Starks couldn't accept Dany. All of this shit could have been avoided with a marriage alliance, but everybody was too stupid to realize it.

Hey, Euron had a based death and I respect his contributions to destroying Dany's psyche, along with cutting the potential casualties in the firestorm in half by killing Rhaegal.
You're no enemy of mine, fren.

She need to push through the post-timeskip Gabi arc but after that it's god tier

>reddit spacing
just kys already

That whole bit with Tyrion telling Jaime to take Cersei to Essos and start a new life feels like foreshadowing that Jon and Dany will go north and do the same.

Fuck off, dany is the winner and whoever you like is the loser

You're right, actually. Also, him just telling Arya "yo, you don't want to be me" and her just being like "Thank you, my years spent training to be a ruthless murderer and heartless assassin hell-bent on revenge are all over because you gave me a stern talking to".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I AM HOWLING!

JINGLE ALL THE WAY

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Based and pikapilled. Dany has ALWAYS been a nutcase.

Brans vision in the books was the hound and good old Goldenhand the fucking just taking down frankengregor.

OH NO NO NO NO

>solos the iron fleet
>solos the golden company
>solos every scorpion on the city
Yes Drogon is doomed next week...

>le reddit spacing

1. you're new

2. have sex

Dany has gotten so much more attractive since the start of the series, i say after only seeing screen caps of the last few seasons

He can't be dead without them having explained his blood eye or his horn of dragons will. I don't understand why he wasn't wearing his valyrian armor for the battle of kings landing though that was an oversight.

>spend a million episodes learning the art of the faceless men
>never encounter a situation in which it is actually relevant and useful

K

Attached: arya.png (979x809, 872K)

I sort of get it. She's carrying his child and he still loves her after all. The thought of her dying alone was something he wouldn't have been able to live with.

This. Nobody is worse than the Danyfags. Even the Renlyfags.

>Euron
>Lost
Did you even watch the series?

That’d actually be pretty good

QUEEN CERSEI LANNISTER....MURDERED BY A ROCK.

Attached: bbb.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Probably the same way they've killed everyone this season, just trivial shit like falling rocks

nope

Who Nedfriend here?

Attached: file.png (376x453, 330K)

THE RED KEEP SMOKED BENEATH THE MOON
THE TWINS THEY HEARD THE TRAMP OF DOOM
THE FLED THEIR HALL, TO DYING FALL
BENEATH HIS FEET, BENEATH THE MOON

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg (800x755, 377K)

>Sansa wins

Excellent. BOLTONS WIN THE GAME OF THRONES

Attached: this pleases bran.jpg (540x800, 113K)

WAIT NO PLEASE I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU MY TAX P-

Attached: 3.jpg (1374x891, 171K)

George better not end this shit this way. I’ve spent a fucking decade reading these books and watching this garbage fucking show. The Dany arc is the only one that made it through unscathed, they ruined everything else they could

Not happening. If Dany goes north, she will burn Winterfell. The only way to avoid it is to kill her in the final episode.

Has always been just and ruthless*

Did you miss last week's episode or do danyfags just forget the previous seven days from lack of mental storage?

>Heh... Not bad Shansha, not bad at all... Looks like Littlefinger's Little Bird has grown into a Bigfinger Bigbird.
>Heh... Guess my work here is done... See you around, kid...

Attached: landscape-1503490634-game-of-thrones-littlefinger-aidan-gillen-petyr-baelish[1].jpg (1280x640, 70K)

Cleganbowl was shoved in for reddit fags and had no real purpose besides two oafs shoving swords into each other and looked like capeshit. Oh he told arya not to live for revenge so now shes going to be a good girl or some shit.

Based. Can't wait for news to arrive that Prince Darkstar of Dorne no longer supports her and that Radmure is raising a host to take her down.

>Euron
>dead
We never see him actually die.

Attached: Euron-Profile.PNG.png (570x897, 834K)

kek

ur making me cringe please stop

What an awful scene.
>Muh poor misunderstood Jaime
Awful character.

>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros.

Oldtown is the oldest city and King's Landing was always a shithole.
In fact, literally every other major urban center is older than KL
White Harbor, Lannisport, Gultown, Oldtown, they're all older than KL

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA
*GASP*
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: jejjejeje.jpg (663x415, 29K)

>loses to flying lizard
>get killed by a cripple
user...

>Cersei panicking about her imminent death
>regrets fill her mind
>maybe killing that slave girl was a mistake
>Jaime hugs her

Attached: 1518916304758.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Word

Attached: B209C6CE-2B3D-48A9-94F8-C91686FBF9B7.png (632x408, 273K)

>dany killed
>bran tells jon to take her north
>jon the fire wight revives dany as an ice wight

>wow jon, we really were the A Song Of Ice And Fire

Jon has no intention of letting Dany live.
Your tears will taste as good as any.
May 19th. Remember the date.

Attached: 4c3.png (234x347, 29K)

>/got/ general has 1 week of life left

It's been good knowing you guys for all the years we talked

I'll miss you faggots

Attached: over.jpg (500x597, 60K)

He was too good for this sinful planetos.

Attached: ned sees ashara dayne.jpg (10000x10000, 3.56M)

>muh "war crimes" is the same as being schizophrenic

It’s like they wrapped up the Arya arc in the sloppiest way they could and torched Sandor’s whole storyline in order to do it. They Shireened my boy and I’ll never forgive it

nor Stannis

where is winterfell going to get trees to build crossbows kill a dragon

Attached: 1557721748801.jpg (1080x1035, 75K)

Get a life

Crazy Dany forcing Jon to fuck her at dragonpoint when

Attached: dany_depressed.jpg (865x746, 40K)

*jingle jingle*
*honk honk*

Attached: patchface2.png (706x501, 213K)

fuck Yea Forums - Game of thones
this show lives rent free in your heads

Attached: gotboard.png (2530x1244, 2.28M)

Reminder that none of this would have happened if Ned was allowed to follow his heart and not have to wed a Tully trollop

Based MILFs, GILFs, and children.

He won't, otherwise the Valonqar prophecy will have been completely dropped/retconned.

lolis know what's up

did anyone notice that in this episode Maisie looked both at her hottest she's ever been and also at her ugliest/most grotesque she's ever been

she's got such a bizarre face that looks really nice or hideous depending on angles

>only children like this episode and they liked it a lot
lolwut

I mean north of the wall. Jon's lack of a goodbye to Ghost and his parting words to Tormund make me certain his story will end with him going north. There was a leak that claimed Dany would join him, and I think that's a possibility - her storyline has already had her accepting that she'll find no love from the people of Westeros, I think the next step is for her to realize she doesn't want them to fear her either, and will leave. Brings her visions in the House of the Undying of seeing the destroyed throne-room and choosing to leave the throne and go north of the wall to her lover.

mogged

Da fuk, didn't all the dothraki die fighting the white walkers?

HAVE SEX

Bros I thought when Cersei met Jamie that he was going to stab her and then it's revealed that it's Arya Stark

Next episode, Euron's gathering a new fleet for Stannis?

Fitting. First they murder his book character off-screen, then they murder him off-screen.

>brought back by drowned god for final showdown
based

We're in it for the shitposting bro, nothing else.

I was never a fan of Qyburn, but that was kind of a shitty unceremonious way to kill him off desu

>not even a third of the threads
Man this show really is flatlining.

how the fuck could the hound still see after getting his eyes gouged?

People thought Rhaegal and Viserion were invincible too. If Drogon lives it will be because of plot armor, he should've died in The Short Night when Dany landed for no reason. Or this episode because the Scorpions killed Rhaegal easily but against Drogon they had Stormtrooper aim. Nice digits by the way.

much love brother
though all men do despise us

We needed them back so they could rape and kill.

I see the appeal of Romantic Fantasy like One Piece now, GoT is just fucking revolting.

Why did Ashara let us down. She should have kidnapped him like Rhaegar kidnapped Lyanna

unironically what would've happened if Clinton had won.

There's a Mexican series about El Chapo with an episode just like this. Three POV of three random civilians and how the narco war affected their lives. Thought this episode was something similar... Still that didn't stop all of the retards in Facebook praising Dany and justifying her actions.

remember neds a cuck who killed million to save two dragon spawns.

You dumb piece of shit didn't you watch the episode? Jonah and many others survived

you're thinking about it more than i am

This isn't Euron. Real Euron is still alive.

Attached: euron.jpg (298x308, 18K)

It goes against everything he is. His journey. His character arc. Fuck even in the books he meets up with Cersei again and they don’t fuck.

>the War for Eddard’s Dick

Everyone is constantly expecting Arya to kill someone as someone else and it never happens. It's like the people writing this season haven't even watched the rest of the show.

>my queen....dragonfire can't kill me...what is eunuch may never die

Attached: 1.jpg (1104x879, 415K)

But we are not men

See you all in the LOTR threads I imagine

Attached: bayard-wu-game-of-thrones.jpg (1024x1639, 471K)

You're both faggots. But you're my faggots.

Attached: jon2.png (437x735, 369K)

did she really commit mass murder because a boy didn't love her back?

Obliterating King's Landing isn't that much worse than the wanton pillaging on both sides during the War of the Five Kings. Daenerys personally killing thousands of civilians is certainly a black mark on her though.

King's Landing isn't the most ancient city. It was founded by her dynasty only 300 years prior because they were tired of having to fly all the way from Dragonstone any time they wanted to rain hell on the continent.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THIS CHARACTER

HODOR AND MEERAS' WHOLE CHARACTERS WERE THERE TO GET HIM TO THE 3 EYED RAVEN FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON

WHY THE FUCK IS ALL THIS SO RUSHED

Attached: bran.jpg (950x534, 85K)

Targshits are nothing without their gay dragons , valyrians in general are pussies who only conquered the world with magic and dragons. The ghiscari empire would've annihilated them if it wasn't for their overgrown lizards.

>you could've saved all those people jon
>you can have prevented all of this by taking me back then
>why didn't you save us jon

He was a useless and unceremonious character. Literally a secretary.

Who was Martha? Have we seen her before?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-13-06h55m26s467.png (1280x720, 580K)

He still had one good eye.

it looked like his left eye did get gouged, and if it had been a few seconds longer, his right would have too

CHAOSH IS A LADDA

>bigbird
For you

Oh, Jon'll give her the penetration of her life.

Dany reminds me of my ex. She even dressed like Dany for Halloween. I dumped her. Turns out I was right to do so. Based autistic foreshadowing.

>Alita threads still exist
fucking how

Attached: bran.jpg (618x412, 45K)

Ohhhh nice. Glad to hear something like that exists

>all women are crazy

I’ll never forgive the writers for how they portrayed the only strong female leader tonight. Giving racists and mysoginists like you gratification. Go enjoy your shitty life alone and rejected by all.

Dany will NEVER willingly give up the throne. Have you not watched the fucking show?

Lannister’s should have been the main characters all along. Now we have to endure more pointless Arya scenes

that little fucker just waiting to step in. Don't worry about it.

he's your new king, BOW YA SHITS

Now this is what coping looks like.

Ned would still join against aerys even if he wasn't married to a Tully. Rhaegar kidnapped his sister as far as he knew.

more like a bell desu

But why did the bells make Dany snap

>MEERA
where the fuck is she

Martha of House Wayne

To all good things

Attached: 1554758657430.png (463x463, 407K)

That would not be a bittersweet ending. It would be a terrible ending. Dany needs to pay for her warcrimes.

>Sandor overcame his fear of fire to kill his brother in a burning blaze
I didn't know kino was in the menu

Attached: 1555995847559.jpg (1600x1042, 153K)

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THIS CHARACTER
Dragon Extinction.

I stopped watching at end of Season 4 and thankfully never picked it up again so I consider Tyrion the protagonist

It'll be saved for next episode, where the shocking revelation that both Dany and Cersei have mothers named Martha, causing Dany to question everything before killing herself out of grief.

Attached: zack_snyder.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

Based Yea Forums

plotted to get dany and jon mad at each other

it will be revealed that he can't see shit and he only wanted jon to be king

>All the people crying about bells
But she literally said in the episode she will rule by fear. She wasn't triggered by the bells, she was deciding if she was going to go through with it. Nobody would ever love her, so fuck it burn the city down and make westaros fear her.

Season 8 is hot shit but complain where its due.

Attached: 1553106392935.png (492x653, 152K)

Jon literally just watched Dany massacre a city full of surrendering solders and unarmed civies immediately after refusing to acknowledge any romantic feelings for her

Dany will in no way survive next ep

Bran worged into her

Oh you remember all those episodes focusing on the faceless men? They were pointless

they died from the fall you autist, not the fire. They fell like 500 feet.

Who gets to be the hand, Tyrion or Davos?

Imagine being so well loved as a lord that your former vassals are willing to fight in the winter against a superior force just to rescue your daughter
>I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter. Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue.

>t. Sandnigger

Don't you have a slave boy to suck off?

It was a hell of a ride, and a hell of a climax.
It's been an honor shitposting with you.
Glad they didn't fuck up cleganebowl.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x480, 1.93M)

Cringe

Barristan's actor said in a recent interview that he's talked to GRRM and the last two books are getting released soon.

There are going to be spinoffs too. You're here forever. Don't worry, Robert's Rebellion has a shot at being good, since the ending is already set in stone.

Attached: big guy.jpg (800x755, 390K)

So was Jon ressurected just to kill Dany who became crazy?

She used it to kill all the Freys

>dabid and dabid say in the "about the episode" interviews that Sandor and Gregor died in a big blaze of fire
>they actually died from hitting the ground
BRAVO

She wanted the excuse of them not surrendering to go ham on the city and she didn't give it to them.

the fucking state of jews writing shit. Fuck Hitler for not killing them all

How many boring Arya scenes are we getting next week lads ?

I’m gonna say 3-4

Based speedwatcher. Last season she literally didn't do what she did in this episode because Jon told her that she would be seen as a conqueror if she did so, and she agreed.

I think the lesson here is that every character is getting "shireened" in a way. Name one character so far that hasn't been butchered.

D&D literally said at the end it wasn’t planned in her mind

Based. I'm glad he kept one of his eyes long enough to see that fucker die.

Right there with ya.

Attached: EA1FB774-FBF2-411D-B3F4-A39C2000E921.jpg (350x350, 32K)

True, it would be a black mark, but I think they would take it in a tywin way, as in if they get out of line she sends a guy with a bell instead of a harp kek.

ME, GUTS, AND BOOK JAIME ARE GONNA OPEN UP A CAN OF DRAGON SLAYING ULTRA VIOLENCE ON YOUR ASS DRAGON-QUEEN

THEN WE'RE GONNA GO GUNNING FOR GRIFFITH

AND DYNAST GRAUSHERRA

AND MAYBE WE'LL HIT UP GOOD OLD EMPERAH AND KICK KHORNE IN THE DICK

Attached: lina-inverse-arrives.png (672x371, 226K)

>most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros.
No

Average IQ for viewership is 95. The show writers didnt even need to include that scene today but you still see people struggling with it.

bronn

>prophecies
No such things. Everything happens for no reasons.

HAHAHAHAHA

No baby, women just tend to be poor leaders. Fuck Hillary clinton btw. Quit being a butthurt SJW

Sorry, but Valyrians aren't really white people. They have the outward appearance, but that's all. Whites in ASOIAF are Andals and First Men.

The fall probably didn't even kill the mountain

Edgy loser

the truth is the opposite if the most recent seasons are accurate, Robert the orbiter felt entitled to Lyanna and the chad Dragon woo'd her out from under him. Bobby got so autistic retard strong he couldn't be stopped and he genocided the fucking targs because he put the pussy on a pedestal and doomed westeros

Based

>Barristan's actor said in a recent interview that he's talked to GRRM and the last two books are getting released so

He said that's what he was told and I don't think he was told from martin. I really don't buy that the fat fuck has been doing shit and I hope i'm wrong but I wont believe it till i see it.

>And Bronn
Why the ever living fuck would Bronn by on the council? And why would Bran be made the King and not the literally only person who has a claim, Gendry, someone who everyone trusts.

oh shit this is kino. There always has to be a night king.

Cleganebowl was a rare based moment in an otherwise terrible season.

We have pic related next episode, hope they don't ruin it.

Attached: images.jpg (607x234, 31K)

kek

>everyone who lives at the end of the series and what they do

Spoilers obviously

Jon Snow - fucks off to the wall to start up the night's watch for LITERALLY no reason other than he's sad he killed Dany
Tyrion - Bran's Hand of the King
Sansa - Queen of the Norf
Arya - fucks off to Essos, probably to become even more OP
Bran - becomes the fucking king
Brienne - Sansa's queensguard
Pod - Brienne's squire still
Sam - Bran's grand maester
Gilly - Still retarded
Davos - Bran's master of ships
Bronn - Bran's lord commander of the kingsguard
Tormund - Fucked off to the norf beyond the wall
Gendry - Becomes a true Barantheon and rule over the Stormlands
Yara - Rules the iron islands
Grey Worm - No idea, he was loyal to Dany so he'll probably commit sudoku or maybe him and the Unsullied / Dothraki will go back to Essos
Daario Naharis - still managing the cities conquered by Dany
Meera Reed - probably won't become Bran's queen

What would a season 9 be like knowing all of this?

He could've warged into the dragon, shook Danny off, prevented the end-slaughter.

Has a movies coming out that will surely make more than that Solo pos and she'll out live Dany.

Robertfag reporting in

Attached: THE CHADATHEON VS THE VIRGARYAN.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Everyone has dated a "daenerys" at least once, its the super sweet girl who turns into a monster when the tiniest thing osent go her way. Dont stick your dick in crazy is the advice ned forgot to tell his kids.

got fan art results from actual talent rather than ethno-religious nepotism

>Dont stick your dick in crazy
Look how that worked out for Jon.
Sometimes you gotta take one for the team my dude.

>those shoulders
>that back
>the limb thickness
absolute unit

>Why the ever living fuck would Bronn by on the council?
Money.

The problem with clinton fans is that they never take time to look at pictures and videos of the dead in the wars she started for monetary gain. Today D&D shoved it deep into their faces.

Today is the first time i say this unnironicaly, BRAVO D&D!

man, I want to find a lowkey way to send this to the top of leddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3b6foXTawZ4

Attached: Carol-Vorderman_thefappening2015_com-6.jpg (2886x4342, 1.55M)

Would still smash.

>this image now invokes preemptive salt
Beautiful.

most kino ending for Hound:
Brienne saves him against white walkers because she has the valyrian sword, but Brienne dies.
Hound becomes Sansa's bodyguard, marries her, and impregnates her, thus strengthening the Stark line.

to be the all seeing king retard. he's the good sauron

>Bronn - Bran's lord commander of the kingsguard
i want to say why but honestly who else is alive to rule

>/got/ shits on dany all the time because normies loved her and she seemed liked she could get the throne in the end
>the moment normies start hating on her due to the incredibly shit writing, she becomes /ourqueen/ and gets praise for being insane

Like fucking pottery. I never doubted you were going to behave like the predictable contrarians you are.
Just don't go on denying it now, it'll be a waste of everyones time.

Guess I'm a hilldawg now.

Thanks D&D, I was going to support trump in 2020, but now I know I have to support the dems.

Lmao , kys incestous targnigger

You got some folks who are saying she's based for being a mass murdering bitch, but they say that about every villain.

Tons of folks agree that even though Dany going mad targ was a thread in the books, it also was rushed in the tv show.

Pretty sure he was gay.

Sacking cities was normal, nothing evil about
the spoils of war and putting the fear of god on the conquered.

Why the fuck didn't the Mountain die from being stabbed in the fucking head? Is he a zombie or something?

Attached: 1543071074654.jpg (425x503, 33K)

Based Bobbyboy

Attached: 1503513445480.jpg (813x607, 55K)