WAIT PLEASE

WAIT PLEASE
I HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS

Attached: PLEASE DON'T.webm (710x400, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_bobKKXMQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably the most GRRM scene in a long time. They're supposed to be getting their long awaited revenge but it doesn't feel right.

Attached: FXPmui.jpg (900x506, 93K)

My question is why just rando soldiers can fucking cleave men in two, THROUGH THEIR FUCKING ARMOR

Damn, I was too busy shitposting here that I missed that gem. The vfx people did a great job mixing CGI and practical effects

and at 0:04 the dude's head straight up just explodes lmao

THE HEAD EXPLODING IS LIKE THE STORY

A METAPHOR OF HOW BAD THIS SHIT IS

NOT EVEN REMOTELY BELIEVABLE

No, he gets decapitated, head goes intact to the right

So did men slaughtered in the Red Wedding

They've been doing that in every season. I don't care if it's a fantasy, there is no reason to believe human biology and metal are any different in that universe.

Yep, especially when the northern soldiers started raping random citizens.
If only they handled the rest of the second half of the show like this.

And then Clegan can barely scratch his brother armor. A+ consistency

Yep.
Only cucks think that we should be honorable and fair to enemies who are willing to use the dirtiest tactics imaginable.

norf vs souf

You'd be lying if you say that doesn't look fucking kino

IT IS NOT REALISTIC AT ALL FUCK OFF

THIS PLOT AND SHOW WAS COMPLETE SHIT

THE HEAD WOULD HAVE TO DEFY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

JUST LIKE HOW DANY GETS MORE MEN IN THE LAST BATTLE THEN SHE DID FIGHTING THE SHIT WALKERS

Everything after the night time scenes was Dresden Kino

liked how this episode had barely any music during the carnage of prisoners and civilians

>played like 3 hours of mordhau before this episode
My body was ready

>DODGE THIS YOU BASTARDS

Robb has been Avenged

Attached: King of the North Phone Wallpaper.jpg (598x1200, 103K)

That's the normies hate it, because it's actually GRRM, where it doesn't play to SJW nonsense.

Based axe men.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_bobKKXMQo

>Show explicitly shows plate armor useful
>Same character with the same suit of armor dies in season 8 after being stabbed by spooky skeletons with rusty knives.

>had mordhau in alpha for 2 years
>PC couldn't even run it
>"ah well, I'll get around to it"
>it drops and suddenly everyone on earth is playing it
>mfw
waiting for new parts to arrive right now

you mean the book does, the show is written by the guy who did Troy where bronze swords cleave right through bronze armor

Good for those northerners. Some of them still clearly hold true to the "North Remembers" with what happened to Ned, Catelyn, and Robb.

The real kicker is that Clegan can barely scratch his brother's armour yet he keeps fucking attacking directly at the armour over and over again. So much for being some amazing fighter.

Honestly, that was what I felt for most of the episode. It actually was where I could have seen things going after the end of last season, Dany mad queen and all following in the footsteps of her father, but just having a single episode to actually set it up? D&D basically took the sparknotes of the series from George on where the series was going and forcefit it into six episodes.

Plate armor is strong against slashing but not as much against piercing. Plus Jorah's armor in that episode looked more leather than plate.

>CONSOLE COMMAND: INFINITE TROOPS

Attached: 23423524.png (1672x835, 2.63M)

blacksmithing has gone downhill since Gendry left

Because it's his ending.

you sound really ass blasted. take a chill pill dude. the head doesnt explode it is clearly in the helmet (although there is one frame where is no head)

What kind of retarded fucking post is this?

>SHE TURNED US INTO FUCKING KILLERS!

Attached: big_1473286843_image.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

How many unsullied did Dany acquire in the early seasons? from what I remember it was less than 10,000. From that 10,000 they have taken over multiple city states, taken multiple castles in Westeros, then fought the undead and was abandoned outside its walls and swarmed by the undead. Yet they still have half of their force.

Stop playing video games

>the shit walkers
kek

Attached: 1556936528722.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

Yeah, after this episode, I just have to assume the outline George gave them had plenty of kino potential, but DnD just didn't want to take the time to unpack it.

Just shows how truly effective they are.

It was 8000 btw.

Attached: 1555303946824.png (1525x896, 661K)

I miss him

> 50% OF OUR FORCES SURVIVED
50% OF OUR FORCES SURVIVED

Oh I get it so when we say we're "liberating" a country we're actually just murdering women and children. That's what this GOT episode taught me

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 1.05.21 AM.png (552x366, 457K)

damn this scene was so dope. what happened lads?

TWO AXES DABID

>CONSOLE COMMAND: INFINITE CALVARY

Attached: 4552342343.png (1667x921, 1.96M)

lol, good luck with that down syndrome.

>they waste all their money on this overblown cartoonish gore and massive battles with capeshit dragons and retarded action sequences
>meanwhile the writing and pace goes to shit

I'm a huge bookfan and thought it was very Martin too but tbqh they're right to hate it. Up until now the show has completely abandoned Martin's themes and soul of the series, so for it to suddenly revert back to it seems jarring and out of place. moments like this need proper build-up, not several seasons of YAAS QUEEN only to suddenly turn back.

*loud bong rip*
far out dude I build my characters as DEX too

Attached: 1557687363252.jpg (467x531, 48K)

why are the Lannister dudes unarmed but still wearing their armor

>people unironically watch this shit

They surrendered and then got dabbed on because Dany started firebombing the city

Nice reference, I was just watching a gameplay today, still kino.

Where is everyone accting like Northerners are all like Ned and super honorable retards. You forget houses like the Boltons are from the North and that Northerners murdered the child lannisters under Robb. The Starks are the only ones with the MUH honor retardation, and could barely keep the Northern savages in line.

don't forget some were left behind to maintain order in her cities

that is pretty dickish, even by martin standards but i'm willing to buy it, they've been fighting a war for months and i bet they're pretty pissed

>I HAVE SURRENDERED YOU MUST ABIDE TO THE GENEV-

Attached: Crime.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

what the fuck is up with you plebbit faggots rushing here?

kek

Look at Grey Worm. Dude like killed KL brahs a fifty at a time alone. All for MISENDREIS DACRYASS KWEEN. So give like 5000 of him you got yourself a fucking siege.

white people have no honor or respect for life, this is realistic

Plate is amazing against everything you mong. The piercing you are thinking about, in case, is warhammers/picks, maybe estocs, not knives.

my problem with that was how good at picking the weak spot of armor those wight zombies are.

they are fucking zombies but they can find the weak spot of your armor like a good fighter

during the invasion, a lot of women and children were killed.
but after that, most NATO troops had been trying to avoid this kind of mistake. it's bad for the heart and mind and bad for the soldiers' mental health after they return home

murder will do that to you