Hats off

Hats off
F

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento01_02_00_001.jpg (437x462, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2019/05/12/game-thrones-cersei-kings-landing-battle-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=xtlXn9uQk-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do her and Pikachu have in common?
They both get taken out by a rock.

Attached: 4DB2D3E1-5EDC-4863-BF89-E23338D319B5.jpg (1200x800, 50K)

It's criminal how the writers gave her absolutely nothing to do this season. But the acting she did this episode was absolutely god-tier.

jamie and cersei was the only good thing about this trash heap

Press D to dab.

Good episode.

Attached: 1445979664919.png (500x380, 137K)

/ourgirl/

I miss longhaired cersei

yeah this actually hurts more than i thought it would

>press D to dabid
Ftfy

post the webm

this, the last bit of kino we will get from this show

Not Like This!

top tier acting

It would've been hilarious if she actually had managed to escape and start a happy new life rising her kid while dany is hated by everyone

>I'm khaleesi now
>show ends

Finally, people with good taste. The children complaining about "Jaime's arc is RUINED" are driving me insane.

Cersei is a tragic character.

>Married to a drunken brute who can't get over his betrothed (he was actually cucked, but at least he never realized it)
>Nowhere near as smart as her father and brother
>Her incest children are all incompetent or crazy

I honestly think Cersei and Jaime are Targaryens but I guess that plotline wasn't necessary for the show

>he was actually cucked, but at least he never realized it
He knows.

Attached: 1536307810932.jpg (948x887, 500K)

as much as I would've liked his Cersei relapse to have been fleshed out more, I absolutely think it is the fitting end to his character

>Cersei dies in the arms of her true love instead of being strangled by Jaime or something
You don't have to subvert our expectations for every single fucking thing.
Did the prophesy happen in the show too?

Attached: 1551187447967.gif (480x270, 566K)

Even though it destroyed Jaimies character arc I quite liked the scenes of them together.

>>Her incest children are all incompetent or crazy
Tommen and Myrcella were fine. The former was just limited in what he could do but he was just a kid.

F to some of the last good characters (and certainly actors) on the show.

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento-[1.00.37.717-1.01.19.759].webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

I often wondered if Gendry isn't her first child that was claimed dead and Littlefinger spirited him away.

As retarded it would've been, I would've liked it if Circei and Jaimie escaped on that boat together.

RIP two of the best characters/actors in the show

Honestly me too. Especially if everything were to fall apart around Dany and Jaime/Cersei/incest baby live happily ever after.

she deserved a better death :(

The part about her younger brother strangling her? No that wasn't in the show. The rest of the prophesy was but not that part.

say what you want. that right there is kino

>he was actually cucked
She didn't just DIE?

The real answer is theyre both weak to ground moves

on mothers day too
F

Are we sure they are dead?
what a dumb death if so

Attached: 1542074746576.png (939x512, 906K)

Make it stopppppp!!!!!

Attached: 1557108649702.jpg (1242x868, 479K)

>stares out the window for 2 seasons straight
She was one of the best characters in the first half of the show but ever since the walk of shame she's been awful. The short hair cut made her look ugly and old, and she's mostly just stood around looking constipated. Contrast that with all her rich dialogue and schemes from the early seasons. I guess the idea is that the walk of shame broke her but it didn't make for a compelling character arc.

>When filming those last scenes, Headey says she was surprised by Coster-Waldau’s sentimentality. “I told Nikolaj, ‘I’ve never seen you so sweet and sentimental.’ And he’s all, ‘What’s happening to me?’ We kept cuddling going ‘I love you.’ It was weird.

ew.com/tv/2019/05/12/game-thrones-cersei-kings-landing-battle-interview/

best actress on the show and she did a great job as usual.

A bit goofy that they flip-flopped and made her seem like an innocent good guy, but hey whatever.

her brother did get her killed. tyrion brought dany to westeros and enabled the events of her destruction.

prophecies are never literal.

they died in each others arms, pure kino

I had some major issues with this episode but I enjoyed it overall and I'm happy the Dany fags are seething

Jaimes character was already ruined so this ending makes sense for him

The biggest problems I have with the show are not the arcs themselves, but with the speed with which they were delivered. Not enough time was given because for some reason the most popular show in the world had to end early and was rushed like crazy with a half season.

Attached: 61DB701B-188B-4D0A-A867-37B8F783CA44.jpg (1883x812, 152K)

Maybe they aren't dead. I hope.

unironically this was the only good, touching moment in the whole episode. the rest was just a twitter-trigger fest

Absolutely shit tier opinion bros. Both the books and the show built towards Jaime redemption arc which is fundamentally tied to him abandoning his love for Cersei because she's toxic.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtlXn9uQk-s
This was actually a great scene, now made meaningless just like everything else in this abortion of a show

Even at the end of everything she was bitching about her own life and he had to beg her to look him in the eyes, it was never about "them" it was always about "her". You guys are absolute brainlets and can't into character development.

is this valhalla for soibois

Every woman in this looks like a tumblr stereotype and every man looks like a 40+ year old who is desperate enough for them.

We never see the body. They’re confirmed dead by D&D after the episode but in my headcanon they made it out alive.

>We kept cuddling going ‘I love you.’

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento00_10_16_001.jpg (592x540, 55K)

>people actually say this wasn't a 10/10 ending for Jamie

Attached: 1556726233665.jpg (800x999, 92K)

It might be kino in the books but it's exactly the type of character decision I'd want to see in the show

>The acting she did this episode was absolutely god-tier.
Why? Because she showed an emotion other than cuntiness? Not difficult

have sex Dany

I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT

God damn they're both such great fucking actors. Shame about the surviving cast.

Absolutely disgusting!

Attached: MY QUEEN.png (639x769, 754K)

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento00_45_21_001.jpg (999x1079, 113K)

All the schemes and betrayals because her husband screamed another woman's name during their honeymoon sex.

I would have preferred it if Jaime had mercy killed Cersei out of love (maybe they were trapped and fire was approaching or something?) to at least fit the prophecy. In either case I didn't mind this ending and I don't think it negated his arc (show Cersei and book Cersei were two very different characters anyway; same with Jaime, actually).

F, she should have gone out with real death scene.

She was such a good actress and such a good characters that literally a minute of her drinking wine looking at the horizon was a good scene for her.... because that was pretty much what they did with her these last two season.

Attached: 1530743514757.jpg (400x417, 13K)

God she looks so hot here.
>tfw no crazy dany gf

holy fuck, the salt

>Half her plan is built around using a human shield to protect herself from dragon fire
>Kills the best friend of the person wielding the dragon fire to enrage the shit out of her
>Acts surprise when everything starts burning around her

She got what she deserved.

I do believe that is how is supposed to happen in the books. Classic Gurm switcheroo. Have everyone think she will be choked out for being a bitch, but it's a mercy killing instead.

Damn. If only Bobby wasn't a cuck. The Seven Kingdoms would be at peace

RIP

Attached: SnivelingBitesizedGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif (250x250, 3.97M)

>Their reunion
>In the middle of a ruined castle collapsing
>With a shot of the map she ordered showing her power
>No everything falling down
>Herself crumbling as well

It was the only moment of delivery, everything afterwards was bad.

As always, Jaime/Cersei scenes were the last good bits of the show until the very end.

Came into this world together, left it together :_)

how was that a 10/10 ending for jaime

MUST'VE BEEN SOMETHING YOU SAID

The targ theory is so shit

Unironically the best death in the whole series and the best episode of this trainwreck of a series
And Dany's arc makes complete sense, she just succumbed to Targaryen madness, a well known afflicton.

Yeah she did fucking absolutely jack shit this season and had like 10 lines of dialogue. One of the most important characters in the show and she was basically sidelined

good post

That was my face too and I don't drink soi. It was a complete surprise.

Except their deaths. They were pillars of the series and died in a glorified version of Ed's. Cersei deserved a collapse that everyone could see.

7/10 at best.

Does this mean the prophecy was correct?^
She literally died in his arms

>The short hair cut made her look ugly and old,
She was supposed to have gotten ugly and old around that time though. You are right that her character went to shit. I didn't mind her burning down the sept but she should have blamed Aerys for that. And the writers didn't know what to do with her so the actress just gave up (which is a shame, she's still one of the best on the show, and certainly the best female actress).

Does this finally confirm they've been fucking the entire time?

>I don’t drink onions.

That’s what you think

She opted out of everything that transpired in episode 1-3 besides fucking pirate king. Episode 4 was just prep for 5, and 5 was just "I fucked up". She jobbed hard because Danny is supposed to be scary. Our sympathies are with the villain while we come to terms with the true villain.

RIP in peace
F

Attached: 1518916304758.jpg (645x773, 87K)

She was supposed to have been choked to death. But considering the show prophecy forgot about her first born baby I guess it was never true. It might still be true in the book though.

It's like 3 years in the books ya fucking bullshitter

>tfw no BPD sister

this, this was the only death that stirred up any emotion for me in this gay final season.

Same. Have them just change their names and live as ordinary people

When she does her walk of shame people mock her saggy tits and she had gotten fat from drinking too much. She had gotten old and ugly.

She choked on rocks

It makes me really happy that she got an ending like this. All the people jerking off at the thought of her being choked by Jaime got BTFO. She died in the arms of the man she loved.

Attached: 146935023502395.jpg (1344x756, 73K)

>She died in the arms of the man she loved.
God I wish that were me

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.1080p.web.h264-memento00_09_57_001.jpg (509x540, 37K)

F

F

Attached: 1515296111009.jpg (604x550, 54K)

are they drinking fucking bottled fruit juice at a bar.

I want to protect her

All these patrons at a bar, not drinking and spending money at my bar. Fuck all these faggots, I'm glad this show is over.

>drinking home brought fruit juice at a bar
the bar should've imposed a $20 order minimum but this looks like a bar for hipsters anyways so fuck them

Look at all that S O Y

How do you know they brought it? It might be for the designated drivers or something. Or they may not have the rights or don't want to advertise for branded bottles of alcohol.

Well she did suffocate for sure, either from her own blood or the rocks, and Jamie DID lead her down there. He did lead to her death.

i expected her to have some sort of master plan but NOPE LOL SHES JUST DELUDED #SUBVERTED

because bars don't use 8 oz bottles for orange and cranberry juice for mixers, they buy the larger gallon bottles to save money

t. bartender

why the FUCK did Drogon breathing fire on the city do to make solid underground crypts made of brick collapse?

cersie and jamie ending was kino. it made me cry ;_;

love is love bros.

love is love..

When the upper levels collapsed downward it brought the crypts down. Dragon fire can melt anything, from bricks to steel beams.

>Dragon fire can melt anything, from bricks to steel beams.
Do not forget that it can also burn down any good story.

incest between two consenting adults isnt even weird. they had the only true love of the whole show

Attached: tumblr_o3xr8xKrWE1qzcp72o1_500.gif (500x252, 1.57M)