OH NO

OH NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-002819.png (836x792, 260K)

BRUH

Why did you dislike it? Dany roastie detected

Lmfao

REEEE my favorite character turns evil!!!! such a bad show!!!!

It was predicted and it makes perfect sense. She's been crazy since season 1.

>Plebs disliking the only good episode in the entire shit series

Honestly, still a pretty decent like to dislike ratio all things considered

Reminder they're being asked to carry Star Wars next.
Also reminder GRRM hasn't written any of their source material for it.

>All the negative reviews cause retards turn everything into politics now

How do I get away from faggots who do this?

i feel like liking it just to spite women and PoC

I fully support Dany going Mad Queen but the episode was shit regardless, let's not pretend it was kino just because YAAS QUEEN people also hate it.

How much more can Star Wars be raped?! ITS ALREADY DEAD PLS STAHHHPPPPPP

The only that that was bad was her dragon killing everything

Polarization for me is a good thing. A movie with 50% on rotten tomatoes is infinitely more interesting to me than something critically acclaimed by the majority. Indecisiveness means it evokes some sort of strong emotion for people to either love it or absolutely hate it..

Attached: 1553386009542.jpg (768x448, 84K)

her dragon effortlessly dodging all the shots this time, euron trying to kill jaime for no reason, jaime somehow beating euron, having their entire army lined up outside the castle walls for the third time and even though I think Dany going mad queen is the best ending the way they did it was retarded and seemed completely nonsensical.

beating a dead horse doesn't kill it more

Euron clearly stated why he was trying to kill jamie, and jamie beating him was clearly shown.

that's a good point, i find myself often enjoying lower rated ones better than higher rated ones, and not even being contrarian about it

This is the most Yea Forums post ever

>disliking Dresden kino
homo

Attached: 7821341236.jpg (640x426, 23K)

Star Wars has always sucked. I grew up with it in the 70s and 80s and the only cool shit about it were the toys.

Pretty much this. Mad Queen was a good idea but like pretty much everything else this season it's been rushed and terribly executed.

>Euron clearly stated why he was trying to kill jamie,
what was his motivation? just to kill jaime lannister? why does he care so much about killing a cripple that nobody will ever know about? How is this worth him dying over?

You do what Dany did

Why do they fucking do this and make it 100 times worse? I thought they said they wanted to hide

You would think killing a dragon would be his bigger title than a cripple with no titles

lmao. fucking hell that is amazing, its going to be even better for the series finale. roasties, liberals, and minorities will burst into flames.

Attached: 1557089702745.jpg (640x434, 29K)

I get why Yea Forums didn't like it, but why are normies so pissed the fuck off?

As I was watching it I thought normies would be absolutely loving this episode.

Attached: game of just.png (400x668, 284K)

normies are pissed off because they liked Dany and seeing her turn villain makes them mad. which is a shit reason to dislike the episode. however contrarians on Yea Forums are starting to like it just to counter YAAS QUEEN faggots, and they're equally retarded.

the episode was garbage, but not for normie reasons ( written at least, it was entertaining if you didn't think and had some nice shots ).

>people who are saying the episode was good, just so they can be contrarians
Being a contrarian is the lowest way to troll. The episode was shit just like the rest of the season.

Attached: 1546714668826.png (399x322, 42K)

if only you knew how bad things really are

danyfag detected

Attached: havesex.jpg (559x567, 80K)