Hail

Hail

Attached: 20190513_052729.jpg (2560x1440, 894K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?707162-Medieval-Kingdoms-Total-War-Campaign-Map-Master-Thread
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yfw jon slaughters dany

She did what needed to be done. It is finished.

DING DING DING

I gotta tell you: I cannot WAIT for Daenerys to die. No, seriously. Fresh reddit who like Daenerys because they confuse her with the actress, or even those of you who unironically believe she’s a good character or that she did nothing wrong, I am talking to all of you. I am sustained solely by the mental image of your anguished screams and cries that will be heard when Jon plunges Longclaw into Dany's guts. This isn't a shitpost, I am deathly serious. Just imagine the look on her face, the betrayal, the surprise, the despair as Jon drives the Valyrian Steel blade through her internal organs. I am literally, unironically, masturbating to the thought of you pulling your hair out in frustration as you cry, your tears dripping onto the floor, as Daenerys sighs out her final breaths, blood seeping out of her mouth. Good God, I'm getting hard again just by typing this post. I can feel blood rushing to my dick as I imagine you repeating “no, no, no, NO, NO” over and over, each time increasing in volume and despair, as her corpse starts cooling on the ground of the throne room in King’s Landing. The music will no doubt be extremely dramatic and sad, but I welcome it, for it will surely increase your sadness and rage even further. To add insult to injury, she’ll probably stay alive for a little bit longer once she falls to the ground, and will most likely try to reach out and crawl towards the Iron Throne, in an attempt to reach it, at least once in her life. Hnnng, I can feel my orgasm building up as I imagine Jon putting a boot on her back to make sure she does not reach it. I hope you're ready for what happens in the last episode, because I cannot WAIT for your shitty character to finally receive the DABID special treatment. Maybe if we're lucky, we'll finally see a good old decapitation on-screen again, or maybe Jon will squeeze the life out of her with his bare hands. One can only hope

fuck roasties
fuck Dany
fuck the janny
and FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1557707217058.jpg (437x735, 169K)

The aftermath of this episode in one pic

Attached: qergwhg.png (813x538, 765K)

How did so many foreigners survive the Battle of Winterfell? The entire force ran off while the Unsullied took the brunt of the zombie horde

I am going to edge all week to the thought of her death

BASED

tyrion right now

Attached: 7a5.jpg (500x236, 208K)

/ourgirl/

good to see the unsullied grew balls and made more babies for the army

WHERE DO THE UNSULLIED KEEP COMING FROM

Jon... I'm already a demon...

>remember the 6 gorillion killed during the drogoncaust

The best ending at this point would be for Kelly C to win and rule Westeros and be a terrible ruler, to the point where people start longing for the days of Good Queen Cersei.

all of this happened because jon snow refused to have sex

THINK ABOUT IT

apologize. she was /ourgirl/ this whole time

Attached: 259002004520 .jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Why is she so attractive now?

Honestly I just really started fucking hating her early on, and at some point I realized Cersei was automatically a better candidate than this dumb bitch. Don't even care what happens at this point, as long as Danny Girl gets offed and Westeros is sent into chaos.

hey guys remember this? she was laughing her ass off because he was kneeling to a mad woman HAHAHAH

Attached: emilia.jpg (1200x630, 117K)

You mean Arya

unironically because she lost the weight she put on

>we lost 50% of the army

Attached: y710aa0oewx21.jpg (960x540, 74K)

How do you guys think Arya will kill the mad queen?

Someone post the leaks image.

>who is gonna kill Dany
>snow is gonna kill Dany
Dany is gonna kill jon

I honest to fuck was thinking same thing, screencaps from last ep had her fugly but in this its like they pulled out a temp clone of her from 10 yrs ago. I legit dont think its just her weight loss??

Attached: 1557343048928.png (978x532, 556K)

K I N O
I
N
O

Attached: 123432674123.jpg (1600x900, 221K)

>Loose formation to make the army look bigger

She plays total war

Attached: DwjIOeR.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

Attached: 94B9662C-CE21-4604-B931-6E11D1A800D0.jpg (285x285, 17K)

crazy bitches are hot. that's why.

>this is the YASS QUEEN SLAY, diverse future twitter wanted

my queen

now that the fires have extinguished, will you bend the knee?

Jons gonna kill her, thats why they didnt have Jaime kill Cersie to stop her, would be stupid to do the same scene twice

I've got a bad feeling it's going to be Arya wearing Jon's face. Hopefully the leak is based off the full scene and not just a fragment of it, but the whole "Behold, a pale horse..." thing has me worried. I'd like to think Dunkin Donuts isn't even competent enough to make THAT reference, but we literally saw the Four Horsemen at Hardhome.

Attached: ashkenazi areolas.png (556x435, 196K)

I wish D&D played Total War. Maybe we would get some good fucking battles instead of this shit.

Attached: Battle of the Bastards.webm (640x360, 1.28M)

Bend the knee naughty boy

Attached: 1557718961137.jpg (680x466, 31K)

I'm a fan of the guy in the blue surcoat who sees something interesting off to the left of the camera.

>Arya kills Ice and Fire and is the final protagonist
Fuck it's happening

>fucking sides when this continues to drop subtle redpills about how batshit insane stronk woymn SJWs are when they actually rule

This is literally 'the anti-fascists of the future will become the new fascists' the show. Still a dumpster fire of bad writing in the later seasons but it's ending in a fucking hilarious way that taunts the very cheerleaders screeching loudest about it until now. Is this now officially a counter-bait-and-swtich show?

Id play a Total War game set in Westeros. How much do you think the devs would have to pay that fat fuck and HBO to make one.

it just revealed what we've always known about them. everything about this flew right over their heads.

God I need a fap fic where she forces Jon to fuck her under threat of Dracarys and taunts him with incest talk the whole time

Why would Arya kill Jon

It's been confirmed that they filmed multiple endings right? What's to stop them from chucking the leaked ending and using one of the other ones.

You and I have the same excellent tastes....

I would fuck her in the streets of kingslanding surrounded by the smoking dead bodies.

I mean, Game of Thrones is literally where WHFB was.

CA picking up dying fantasy franchises and turning them into great games would be awesome, but they've finally realized Chinkbux are a thing so get ready to see 3 Kingdoms: 2.

Nah, see your problem is that you're expecting narrative consistency here. I could totally see those chucklefucks saying "Arya forgot she could only use dead men's faces."

Are you actually this retarded, like do you think this is somehow a rare theory, it's obvious. Everyone knows what the fuck will happen

what the fuck
I unironically thought that was real life until the clash
don't tell me this is real time too

no it's just you and your edgy neckbeard look on life, you seriously need to off yourself for the good of the world, i mean realm

what is this from it looks great? thought it was legit people.

These Unsullied are just breeding out of control huh

Oh I'm sure it's coming. And I'm waiting.

Gonna miss it bros. Nothing of this caliber will be around for a long long time. No matter what, even the shitshow of a final season brought us together.

What gaem? Medieval Era but there hasn't been a Medieval Total War since 2.

what about her fucking khalisar, they keep respawning every fucking season, I don't get it

You could absolutely interpret this show as a big ruse or bait and switch to reveal how amoral the 'empowerment' crowd are. They literally had this character murdering and crucifying people all along, but presented her with 'empowered' trappings and enough lip service to 'emancipation' that people were easily swept up into this false hype that she was the hero. Only to reveal, as anyone with some remaining sanity should have guessed, that she was a psychopathic monster.

The whole show is a rebuke to this decade's form of Woke empowerment politics. Incredible. Trash show but I'm actually impressed.

>Not modding GoT in to total war
>Not playing Warhammer total war which is 10x better than GoT is lore wise unironically

based

Attached: 1510627589427.jpg (300x300, 72K)

This. Going to be years until another show can cause this kind of reaction.

So fucking based i can feel the seeeth

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1165, 512K)

That's just something they say to combat leaks but it's not actually true.

Based and Northpilled

What is she even going to do in the next episode? She can't go back to them.

They can film multiple scenes, but my guess is that post production is way too expensive to waste on scenes you're not using. They sticked to their original one.

Based and Saved

Yikes and oofpilled.

I literally can't wait for D&D to explain why Dani decided to go on killing after she had won. If they go "She was just crazy" i'll be pretty dissapointed

Based and redhead pilled

This is slowly starting to hit them in the face rather than over their heads' though. Hopefully with the state of their writing D&D can at least deliver a truthful slap in the face in the finale. It's now at the stage where even some normies are starting to realise Dany is just a metaphor for SJWs.

>Spoiled upper class girl grows up believing past injustices are all down to her to fix and she's owed the throne because it's her turn
>Kills brother and enjoys it because bad things happened to her and fuck family, it's my time
>Fucks up whole region because muh breaker of chains, fuck slavery, destroys economy and makes enemies everywhere
>Takes control of a city, fucks it up and alienates everyone then gets overthrown and gets many of her own people killed
>Flees back to Westeros 'IT'S MY TIME FUCK THE WHEEL, FUCK THE PATRIARCHY YAS QUEEN SLAY'
>Fucks up re-conquest plan, loses multiple key battles
>Ends up fucking own nephew, finds out truth still does it anyway because muh feels
>Gets sidetracked fighting NK and actually does some good for a moment
>THIS IS THE LAST WAR, IT'S MY FUCKING TIME YASSS QUEEN SLAY
>Best freind gets killed, pet dragon gets killed, FUCKING FUCK EVERTHING DRACARYS
>kills remaining advisers with any sense left, intimidates last one into getting in line
>slaughters tens of thousands of innocents, lets army of shitskins and pet dragon loose on a rampage because LAST WAR, FUCK THE WHEEL, FUCK PATRIARCHY, FUCK SLAVERY YASSS QUEEN FUCKING SLAYYYYYYY
>turns out to be not only no different but even worse than the system she's 'smashing' while claiming to be the answer

I just hope D&D use the power of shit writing to make even normies realise this is literally what happens when you pluck a cool wine aunt twitter SJW from the crowd and put them in power.

"Burn them all" she finished what her father started.

yup, that's gonna be a based from me

Holy shit I just realized he's holding a bell in that pic

KEK

Wrong image, idiot.

>implying they will learn anything from this

This is what makes them such excellent killers.

Was king aerys III /ourguy/?

mod for attila
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?707162-Medieval-Kingdoms-Total-War-Campaign-Map-Master-Thread

Something about crying chicks is hot. The kinda hot where they do it in part to get the attention of their boyfriend / husband so they get dicked and can forget whatever problems they had beforehand.

It just showcases how much Jon fucked up.

There actually is a westeros total war on moddb. Don't think it'll ever be finished though, just play third age with submods instead.

because she's batshit insane

it's like nobody paid attention to how women have been treated in this shit

She lost weight and can act when given more direction besides "you're a nice pretty queen who wants to help people because you're nice"

oof my heart

Attached: 1557724498339.jpg (999x1079, 113K)

Based & Redpilled.

Attached: 1557254227561.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

NNGGHHH

third age is a shit mod for an old game
Get Warhammer fag, the lore is great and the game is way better then what you could get with a GoT mod

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE UNSULLY COMING FROM!?

Mommy

based

who gently carressed you user to make you so bitter, does fat Kelly C offend you?

Attached: 1508342692792.jpg (1075x675, 86K)

So showing that women are equally capable of evil makes you a misogynist? This is what woke feminism doesn't want to understand, being equal to men also means that you're just as capable of being wrong, making mistakes or just being straight up amoral. It ain't all sunshine and rainbows.

chunky Emilia is cute

She should kill everyone and burn Winterfell with Sansa inside, too

dabido magic

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, feminists aren't interested in facing reality.

where did all that army come from?

what the fuck

This face on Jennifer Connelly in that ass-to-ass scene.

PURE SEX

have sex, user.

my queen

Attached: danysad.jpg (706x576, 24K)

Cut off one head, two will rise in its place.