Is this the most accurate portrayal of a woman in media ever?

>denied dick and goes crazy
>given power and goes crazy
>loses a guy she wasn't even fucking, but loved, but couldn't love the way he wanted her to and goes crazy
>listens to everyone around her to a fault
The list goes on and on. I was shocked by how accurate of a woman she was portrayed as. To be honest, after seeing this cautionary tale it would be shocking if people aren't already whispering among themselves to take away the rights of women. ALL women are basically like the Mad Queen. D&D have done it.

Attached: 4214937123097120.jpg (646x431, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeftoI3c81c&feature=youtu.be&t=1901
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mom is crying I’m the living room right now after this episode
She’s so upset that Danny is not a YAAAS GUD GIRL
Bitch did you even watch the show? She was evil the entire time.

Based and Davidpilled

sounds like a femcel

tik tok

This is what women are really like. Your life is King's Landing. They all look cute, like someone you want to stand behind, but the moment they have any authority, they will torch your entire existence. It's shocking how redpilled this series turned out. Daenerys isn't the "Mad Queen" or anything like that, she's legitimately just a regular woman.

The writers just accurately displayed what would happen if some stupid white whore was put in a position of leadership. It's hilarious that the story went in this direction, and props to the writers for being truthful. I'm sure George RR Martin intended for the story to go in this direction anyway, and they were simply staying true to the plot.

In any case, let's review Danny's plotline:

>Born as privileged white girl
>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
>Put in a position of influence by fucking brown cock
>Betrays her brother. Let's the nigger she was fucking pour a pot of boiling metal on him, burning him to death.
>Gets gifted with dragons, because she's a privileged white slut from a lineage of warriors who happen to be dragonriders.
>Uses dragons to go around the entirety of the Eastern continent destroying all stability and social order. Overthrows ancient families and dynastys. Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.
>Travels to Westeros, the land she claims a "right" to, and begins doing the same thing.
>Brings armies of brown foreigners to rape and pillage.
>Genocides noble houses in excessive and brutal ways.
>Starts having sex with Jon Snow, because she quickly identifies him as the alpha male of the north.
>Manipulates him into accepting her as queen, offers his unconditional loyalty.
>Takes all her acquired armies south to capital city.
>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros. Proceeds to burn and genocide entire city and its millions of inhabitants with her dragon because she was PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.

This may be the most accurate depiction of white women in power ever displayed on television. Feminists are absolutely furious. I am so happy that the writers took this direction and the show ended up this way.

I was at a bar and all the girls were cheering at first when Dany started killing all the townspeople but as more and more gruesome scenes played out they stopped

based

Attached: trusted a thot.png (500x577, 139K)

>I was at a bar and all the girls were cheering at first when Dany started killing all the townspeople

HAHAHAHAHA holy fuck. I’m so glad I don’t go to bars or social gatherings. If anyone cheered at that I would start slitting throats of normies
They are fucking brainwashed

you forgot
>destroys white civilization and gives it to brown hordes

based and redpilled

Attached: pepe smoke.png (888x894, 520K)

absolutely BASED

Unironically yes

This is what I always wanted to greentext, glad someone did it for me.

Also, based.

fuckin baste

Attached: 1542510349256.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

They were just responding to what they expected everyone around them to approve of. The moment the tribe didn't seem to be approving of Dany's massacre their biology made them adapt to the new "normal." This is why women could have their entire civilization massacred in antiquity, but very quickly adapt and conform to the new norms imposed on them by the conquering tribes and civilizations. You witnessed an ancient phenomenon. The same thing you saw in that bar is the same thing that allowed women to survive in history: their total lack of conviction and loyalty to any ideals except those dictated to them by the strongest around them.

(You)

>KL
>most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros
it's unironically the youngest city in Westeros, barely 300 years old

You hit the nail on the head.

That's Oldtown, but otherwise, BASED.

Most ancient civilizations had female characters in their founding myths who would either make some stupid fucking mistake out of curiosity or get angry over something stupid and cause an apocalypse (Adam and Eve, Tiamat and Marduk, etc)

Which ironically is the evolutionary consequence of the type of pillaging showcased in this episode.

GRRM really realistically writes women. He's definitely like a redpilled beta cuck who totally understands and hates them. Daenerys has all the classic flaws of rejecting actually devoted Jorah for Dangerous and sexy daario who gives terrible advice, everyone else hates and is certain to betray her. She has irrational suicidal hubris developed from having loyal men who do everything for her b/c pussy power.

Attached: womens suicidal hubris.jpg (876x960, 173K)

Saving this post for years

10/10 symbolism.

this, what a thot

This episode undid Feminism. For a couple of years from here on out any time a girl starts acting crazy, which they all do, you can just call her the Mad Queen and it will simultaneously make her look like a retard expose her childish conduct, and make everyone around her laugh at the reference.

>it's a "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" episode

>yfw you realize that Dany went on an incel rampage after Jon denied her dick
If only Elliot had a Dragon

Attached: 1557722905238.jpg (774x1033, 74K)

this gud. get me in the screen cap

Why do you burgerfags make everything about your highschool tier race cliques with muh whites muh browns? kys all of you.

Complete accuracy.

Normies are pretty much evil, they don't have an internal monologue or anything like that

REAL
WOMEN
HAVE
REAL
FLAWS

WTF SEXIST MATRIARCHS? IMPLYING WOMEN AREN'T ***MULTIFACETED AND COMPLEX SEXUAL BEINGS*** LIKE ??? IS THIS 1640?

BASED.

Attached: 1421316735310.jpg (600x400, 37K)

D&D?
More lilke B&RP

Attached: 1557531111033.png (437x735, 369K)

oh-ho mayyun

Baste and replied.

>ALL women are basically like the Mad Queen.
(You)

Attached: 1519745126894.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Its pretty fucked up, because now the narrative is that she was always mad but had a support system at different points in the story to keep her in line, but now they are dead/gone she lets it out.

If that's the case why would anyone like this character or why would you let someone be like this for 8 seasons before making her snap in one episode?

Based and throne pilled.

Also: Jon's sisters see she's a bitch because women recognize the evil inside other women. That's why they all hate each other.

>Bitch did you even watch the show?
Now careful. Be nice to your mother, son.

This...this right here...is why women shouldn't vote.

based af

lmao

Nice

Attached: Pierce_Brosnan.jpg (1840x2656, 1.82M)

Based and Dickpilled

The Bolsheviks taking Berlin behaved the same way, and they were led by jewish men. You can rape women and girls during war, and I think that's why they want war so badly.

seething tranny

Does anybody knows which day of the month the battle for King's Landing took place? I have a theory about Daenerys behaviour.

>he says, while obsessively consuming a show produced by Americans based on a book authored by an American

Genius.

she did nothing wrong fucking incels

She did a lot wrong but I agree there's a fuckton of whiny incels in here.

that's Yea Forums in general enjoy your stay

Maybe the whole problem is that there no is "dracarys off" command

Yes, I went to a problem with a woman recently, and I can attest to that. It's so strange that pretty much every woman are so "equal". Even the ones that you really thought that were different.

Attached: 1549053372882.jpg (540x399, 95K)

Attached: d96.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>women in charge will lead to chaos and burning
>letting brown people into your city will lead to mass slaughter of innocents

feminism and diversity are over

Looks to me like the only incel tonight was the MAD QUEEN.

>"oh jon...dick me jon"
>he rejected me...I MUST KILL
Daenerys is a supreme lady, is she not?

You see Jon this was my entire plan, I out maneuvered the "Queen" and she danced exactly to my tune, I deceived her , deluded her, hoodwinked her , mislead-ed, duped, fooled, double-crossed, cheated, swindled, outwitted, outmaneuvered, caught out, gulled, hoaxed, bamboozled, beguiled; entrapped;
bilked, diddled, rooked, put one over on, pulled a fast one on her, pulled the wool over her eyes, took her for a ride, leaded her up the garden path, spoofed and tricked into slaying millions with dragons, exactly as I planned.

Now truly, the North Remembers.

Attached: sansa.jpg (768x433, 63K)

Attached: elliot offen.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Reminder that Cersei's entire arc in AFfC and Dance is how she wishes she were a man and how much she hates other women for sleeping with men(like she does) and being weak(like she is)
Love her so goddamn much

I'll say it. have fucking sex

Leave it to some turbo faggot to make Danny’s retardation into some /pol/ SJW irl allegory. Can’t you incels just be fucking happy the bitch is finally going to die and leave it at that.

The second red pill is that men are also like this

this episode was a 10/10 because of everything you highlighted

Are you enjoying the Seething that was summoned, Brothers?

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1006K)

Attached: 30t81b.jpg (500x566, 64K)

unironically masturbated to the chapter where she fingers some guys wife to feel what it's like to be robert

This. That myrish swamp man.

Based.

Based and true

BASED

>My mom is crying I’m the living room right now after this episode
>She’s so upset that Danny is not a YAAAS GUD GIRL
>Bitch did you even watch the show? She was evil the entire time.
People, you are legitimately crazy.

I want to be Sophie's pusyslave !

good goy it was a stupid white woman!

>implying shitskin women are any different

Men decide where power resides. Time for men to once again relearn old truths.

They unironically are, actually.

You're saying white women are evil?
So this is the power of the capeshit board

I unironically believe that what happened tonight will significantly help Trump in 2020 if Elizabeth Warren is his opponent.

the most based and redpilled post of all time

the only difference is white men stopped beating their women, the browns ones havent.

I think it's time to stop posting

We should have seen this coming. That whole conversation about "having a cock is important" seemed very out of place in this political/cultural climate we find ourselves in. D&D were just waiting to reveal their power levels.

>this is your brain on /pol/ induced schizophrenia

Dont calm your mother a bitch, faggot. Fucking zoomers.

I prefer to have feeding sex

>you can't like things made by a flawed bunch of people
Retard.

BASED MARTIN

I agree with what he says, faggot. Just remove the "white" from it. Fucking burgers and muh races.

u mad tranny boi?

you know, I feel better about this episode now

All women are the same, you basement incel.

This was good up until the racist bits

I'm not American you dumb nigger loving CucK tranny

All women are the same. White, red, green. All the same. Stop seeing the world like a race-obsessed SJW.

Listen motherfucker, I'll only tell you once: I agree with you.

Confirmed for incel obsessed with SJW shit.

Then why are you so obsessed with muh race? Litealy SJW tier.
>nigger loving CucK tranny
Stop projecting, faggot.

maybe in your bizarro universe

>>denied dick and goes crazy
>>given power and goes crazy
>>loses a guy she wasn't even fucking, but loved, but couldn't love the way he wanted her to and goes crazy
>>listens to everyone around her to a fault
>The list goes on and on. I was shocked by how accurate of a woman she was portrayed as. To be honest, after seeing this cautionary tale it would be shocking if people aren't already whispering among themselves to take away the rights of women. ALL women are basically like the Mad Queen. D&D have done it.
The truth hurts, hence all the salt

Roasties = BTFO

Women, especially SJW "woke" women, are low IQ and let their emotions control them

An unironic bravo, show = redeemed

Attached: 346372472.jpg (900x900, 126K)

>all women are the same
And all men are the same. How does that make you feel. The average male praises Marvelshit.

SJW really hate being called SJW huh?

This is her way of telling Jon:
with great heritage comes great responsibility

Jon failed as a Targaryen and as a Stark.

This. This board is nothing but /pol/ 2.0 instead of Yea Forums

I'd strangle you to death right before fucking your mom

Holy shit them tits.

>REEEE DON'T NOTICE RACE LOVE NIGGERS JUST LIKE ME
You're such a faggy nigger lover

>The average male praises Marvelshit.
What does that have to with anything?? I meant in their impulses and reactions. Fucking plebbitors shoehorning their capeshit even in unrelated issues. Get real.

SO MANY TOASTIE ROASTIES
HAHAHAHA

wipe those tears, sweetie

Attached: election night.webm (480x480, 2.54M)

Because we own this board tranny. It's ours and always was

>This board is nothing but /pol/ 2.0
Good. I hope /pol/ drives the pedophiles out.

Like you shoehorn SJW Twitter faggotry and lib shit into every fuckung thread.

at the end of the day, pic related = far less evil than dany

roasties forever BTFO

Attached: Ramsay.jpg (1593x2107, 1.02M)

Way to reference your own mother on Mother's Day you disrespectful little fag

Well based on historicity I don't see a lot of models to prop up your argument.

>denied dick and goes crazy
This is an interesting and ironic one but fairly plain to analyze. You're projecting yourself and your own issues onto the opposite sex. I don't think it takes a genius to figure out you've never even had an opportunity to deny a woman dick.

>REEEEE SEE EVERYTHING THROUGH THE LENSES OF RACE EVEN AND ESPECIALLY FICTIONAL WORKS
Cringe. You're the racist equivalent of a SJW. Both race-obsessed just on a different side of the spectrum. And stop projecting your homosexual impulses towards negros. It's getting weird.

No it is not. It's what happens when men don't take their responsibility and let woman do their work. It's not her fault, as pointed out she is blind to her own crazyness and is a product of her surroundings. Jon Snow was a coward and didn't take his position and responsibility, letting his following left to die.

tranny discord showed up

Honestly a strikingly authentic portrayal of how women in power behave. I'm shocked to see it on tv.

Attached: pepering.png (800x646, 457K)

I'm literally doing the opposite, faggot. Nice of you to admit you are shoehorning your capeshit, though. At least you're honest.

>muh horse shoe theory you're jut like the SJW
I don't care FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES AND FUCK TRANNIES

This. They’re obsessed with Twitter SJW’s and trannys because that’s what they fap too.

BESSIEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: bobby2.jpg (662x652, 540K)

This board has been /pol/ 2.0 for 4 years now maybe.
Bunch of zoomers talking about game of thrones and capeshit

Attached: 1557727974623.png (617x403, 71K)

>:All women are the same."
>tranny discord xDDD
???

dialate your tranny hole

Attached: 3349757483968475.jpg (499x499, 26K)

why roastie so toastie?

College educated Shitskin women are more entitled

>women

100% truth
What a women says or thinks isnt important, they will alway side with the winners/ who they think will be the winners.

>Hey look at this picture by an SJW I found on Twitter. Am I cool yet.

>leftist talks about "kindness and mercy".
As if they know anything about kindness and mercy.

ROASTIES
TOASTIE
TOASTIE
ROASTIES
HAHAHAHAHA

Stop projecting tranny.

>Am I cool yet
Not him but I think anyone posting SJW salt is cool

She realized she'd hit the wall and couldn't ride the cock carousel any more.

IT's MA'AM

>Posting anything from SJW shit and social media
>Cool

OURS IS TRULY THE LAST LAUGH

The one black guy left on the show literally chucked a spear and started killing everyone

white women act the way they do because white men are acting beta and letting shit like feminism spread like wildfire
That shit is slapped out of bitches in the middle east and africa

>NOOO STOP MAKING FUN OF MY PROGRESSIVE TAKES ON TITTER COOL IT WITH THE RACISM AND MISOGYNY

Attached: soy.png (205x246, 6K)

it's really not

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!

Very disrepectful user

WTF I love GOT now???

Goddamn those are some fat fucking titties

Find love.

haven't seen the episode yet,but I heard whores & sluts are mad that she turned out be a femcel. Is this true?

Attached: images.jpg (130x130, 5K)

pure kino, the post that saved Yea Forums

How pissed are they going to be when Westeros ends up getting ruled by a council of 4 white men and an all-seeing autist in a wheelchair who is also white.

Why was Ramsey such a handsome?

sir may i have sex with your mother

Reminder that bull statue on wall street represents a "bull market". It is supposed to symbolize wealth and a good economy. By putting the girl there theyre actually showing "women standing in the way of growth and prosperity"

Fucking normies have no inner monologue. Zero.

Attached: F77F1554-5092-419B-9F7B-4256FEFA3625.jpg (1125x928, 320K)

ebin. simply ebin

We cannot overlook that GRRM told the showrunners how the books ended (GRRM had no intention of writing any more novels, sorry bookfags, but this was the only way he knew to end his story).

Bookfags cannot complain about this episode. It's from the books!!!

The fuck are those names?

Dany should've stayed the qt sex slave of Khal Drogo

>It's hilarious that the story went in this direction, and props to the writers for being truthful.

It was one of the things I was hanging my hat on and tolerating the self indulgent "GURL POWER" "YASS QUEEN SLAY" garbage for. The reality pay off.

There was a hint of that direction occuring when Sana was talking about how she was completely useless when shit was actually happening, despite in the episodes leading up to it she was touted as the smartest person ever.

but bookfags saw this coming years ago. her incompetence as a ruler after wrecking the social order in meereen and her descent into madness are the focus of book 5.

americans
refugees welcome

Attached: D6aZCX2WAAARU1q.jpg (480x270, 11K)

START CALLING DAENERYS AN INCEL ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Get the term to stop being male-specific and women will stop using it altogether.

Stop using my word you disgusting g tranny.
My people made that word, anymore cultural appropriation and I’ll glass you right in the dilation hole you freak.

I will now use this term, always and forever.

#mygfisthemadqueen

It seems like all the results are correct and in line with GRRM's writing, but the way they happen is all wrong. Like they were told Dany goes nuts but weren't told why, and were too lazy to think of a reason.

I find it weird that people will tell you to have sex for this comment. It is truthful.

The last episode of the show will be right back to girl power. Sansa was the mastermind of Dany's downfall (Dany said as much in this episode, Tyrion did exactly what Sansa hoped she would). And Arya will do something badass too.

>If anyone cheered at that I would start slitting throats of normies
>Moronic simpletons celebrating sensless violence against innocent people
>Threaten violence against said moronic simpletons.

How are you any different?

Put me in coach

Based

You know you're losing right? Cant you sense the zeitgeist shifting more and more every day

>Is this the most accurate portrayal of a woman in media ever?
>>denied dick and goes crazy
>>given power and goes crazy
>>loses a guy she wasn't even fucking, but loved, but couldn't love the way he wanted her to and goes crazy
>>listens to everyone around her to a fault
>The list goes on and on. I was shocked by how accurate of a woman she was portrayed as.
You nailed it. D&D saved the show.

Attached: sjw thrones.jpg (768x512, 97K)

great mother's day episode

Truly based and redpilled

Oh Wow! I guess you bookfags won.

Why don't you go out and get his new chapter? Oh you can't? ...then why don't you OBSESS about it for the rest of your sad pathetic life you faggot!!! Hahhahaha!!!

Showchads. Always. Win.

Our watch ends next weekend. You are stuck on this wall for eternity.

Always wanted to be in a screencap

>I don't think it takes a genius to figure out you've never even had an opportunity to deny a woman dick.

Have you? They legit get much more spiteful than any man could ever be. It's not all women, but any woman with latent insecurities (which describes most) will become very spiteful if you reject them when they put themselves out there. Why do you think they usually never make the first move? They fear rejection more and fear making themselves vulnerable. Men have to learn not to care about rejection

why didn't jon just kiss her, she immediately locked on being a psychopath because he didn't

don't forget women invited those foreign hordes in

Kek

BoNers (Book Nerds) BTFO (Based The Fuck Out)

the last two books get released back to back in the next two years. screencap this.

Good idea

Brown people names

nope. history is full of men who were ready to fight and die for their principles when everyone was against them.

When you state something they cant argue against they fall back on sex. It's a character attack designed to make the individual defensive

This tactic is a thought terminating cliche. Youre not longer discussing your thought you're defending yourself.

"Racist" "sexist" "homophobe" are other easy examples of thought terminating cliches.

It preys on the psychological aspect of wanting to be accepted socially by implying you're socially inadequate in some way

Just ignore them and keep saying what you want. Trick is not to defend your character, because thats what they want. They dont want you to keep making those points that they cannot argue against

i can smell the roast beef from here....

Attached: 1551075565230.jpg (644x792, 103K)

Cersi is unironicaly 10x the character danny ever was
>actually fucks her brother like the chad she is vs danny pussying out and getting him killed
>is justified in blowing uo the Sept when she does killing all her enemies and the church that wronged her unlike danny having a spurt of autism and killing everyome for no reason
>everyone wants to fuck her and she only lets people she wants to manipulate do it vs danny riding dick because sell swords and rapists are hot

hi tranny

I want to force feed Sophie into a 600lb slob of milk producing mommy

confirmed tranny, what's it like to replace your cock n balls with a gaping axe wound that has to be constantly kept from closing because it's a wound and nothing they can do will actually make it a pussy

Kek it’s gonna be glorious. Jon Snow is the proverbial white male savior that they hate.

Looking forward to this becoming a pasta

>all the boomers getting mad at you
based

lel not everyone loves niggers sweetie, it's 2019

n i c e

no one faps to trannies, sorry to ruin your fantasy

Cersei is unironically the perfect hypocrite. She resents Robert and Tyrion for turning to drink and sexual promiscuity to deal with their problems. The minute Cersei has power and adversity of her own she turns directly to drinking, gains weight and starts to do more and more shady rapey predatory sexual stuff with men over whom she has authority and even basically rapes Taena merryweather - the thing that she hated robert most for.

Attached: stannis the warrior2.jpg (2048x1024, 664K)

Based and redpilled
>Arragh

Attached: arrgh.jpg (591x559, 249K)

Same experience here, was at Gaucho's Beach Bar where the local young people get together to watch. At first they were very happy cheering for the genocide queen, by the end of the episode it looked like they had seen a ghost. Lmao.

They looked into the mirror of their souls, and it was ugly.

PUT ME IN CAP THANKS, T. REDITOR

I'm more worried that the networks will look at the SJW outcry and demand future shows writers to cater even more to those insane stinkslits.

its like watching dothraki flames burn out into the long night

>The average male enjoys action movies

Do you have any more great revelations to share with us, user?

Watched at home. Enjoyed watching her lay waste to the army. When the bells rang I thought "don't do it bitch, they're surrendering." Then she went and did it.

>action movies
Not really Avengers Endame was a halmark channel drama with CGI puke in between.

>have sex

ok yeah, im gonna need to start reading the books. do you guys trust grrm to have a satisfying ending to this shit?

based and mannispilled

They have the same mentality theyre just shit colored and even more pathetic

He won't end it at all. Even if he has been sitting on the next book like some people think, he still has to write one more after that. And he's literally going to choke to death on a cheeseburger any second now.

>It's shocking how redpilled this series turned out.
This right here. I'm loving this season. They massacred Jaime but I'm still loving it. Never expected it would end up being this way kek

Attached: zeke smile.jpg (345x311, 69K)

Only if the next episode it is revealed that a religious cult of merchants from Essos convinced Rhaegon to give his sister to the Dothraki and gave Daenery the dragon eggs in order to destabilize Westeros and assume control of the region after its society has been dismantled.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeftoI3c81c&feature=youtu.be&t=1901
I don't see why he would lie about this.

This is literaly what is happening in europe right now, and for the past 8-10 years. Rape/murder statistics go hand in hand wich increase of third world immigration statistics.

WHAT
HOW IS THIS NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE

I nearly died laughing at that spear chucking.

Danny being the mad queen was obvious as soon as she started burning people in Slavers bay

this post is honestly tame as hell and needed more focus on how it was Alpha Jon rejecting her that drove her batshit insane but it's still very based and redpilled.

Attached: isayama mmm yeah.jpg (540x513, 70K)

Oh damn. I hope this is true. I have been purposely not reading the books because I didn't want to sink the time into something that would never get finished. Imagine if he released the next two books soon and they're just so different from the show and so much better than the show that in 10 years nobody can even tell you how the show ended because it's just forgotten compared with the books.

>The same thing you saw in that bar is the same thing that allowed women to survive in history: their total lack of conviction and loyalty to any ideals except those dictated to them by the strongest around them.
Incredibly well-articulated redpill user.

Attached: pepe on titan.png (592x516, 46K)

Imagine Drogo's sons with silver hair and purple eyes leading a horde.

You should read David Gemmell.

women are subhuman

>capped and saved

Attached: GoT final season redpills.jpg (855x528, 177K)

This. They're ready to print.

Yes and no

Most people overall will go along to get along. BUT virtually ALL women are followers by nature (like 95+%) where as something along the lines of 80% of men are followers but 20% are actual non NPC's

may I save this image?

>why would anyone like this character or why would you let someone be like this for 8 seasons before making her snap in one episode?
they're all beta orbiters and should all be held responsible

Nigger 99% of the shit posted here is pornzombie pedoshit that started becoming a daily fixture when tumblr banned porn and reddit came down hard on pedo subreddits. it was literally in the fucking news. it's no wonder the "horny and lonely" memes took over the br2049 threads and then the pedobait waifufaggotry threads ruined the entire board until it was basically a vassal state for porn boards with cp bait. "have sex" capped it all off. slit your wrists redditpedo, these threads are the only good content to come out of this board in a year.

Attached: MFW roasties BTFO.jpg (704x818, 106K)

Yes

For the love of god, I beg you.. Have sex

9/10, would've been better without the autistic racialist /pol/ rhetoric, but still

based and redpilled

you first roastie

>diverse societies are better than homogeneous ones

You are almost there user, youll get there eventually

Apologize to your mom

t.trannie

Attached: trannieredpill.png (1483x363, 171K)

based

It's a crazy targ
Have sex.

Attached: GoT Roastie Red Pill.png (1349x767, 72K)

that's gonna be a yikes and a cringe from me dawg

Attached: 1480449068481.jpg (245x245, 36K)

>because women recognize the evil inside other women. That's why they all hate each other.
holy kek

based

Attached: reactchink.png (741x716, 832K)

Hi tranny

Anyone making screencaps of the final season?

Attached: 4chan (tv) august 29th.png (1813x1018, 1.04M)

Does anyone here really believe this HBO show is anti woman now?

this might be true but they are this way bcs of selective pressures from the men of the past.

funny. also is that statue real?

Attached: firefox_VoNYIrh9ga.png (545x351, 304K)

why are americans and feminists obsessed with race? every poster from america whether it be left or white, is always 'white male' this, 'POC' that, strong woman, etc. why the fuck are they so obsessed with categorizing everyone and everything by race or gender? why are they so fucking obsessed??

spend some time in california and you will understand

>spend some time in california and you will understand

what are women from california like? are they different from the midwest?

no, homogeneous societies have higher social cohesion and as such, have less crime and more charity, therefore are better then diverse ones, but that doesn't mean that you have to go full on hyperborean nordic aryan nibiru descendant 'gas everyone except me' stormtard, like is evident in the meme buzzwords used in that post

>Brienne convinces Jaime to be a better person
>Jaime becomes a better person
>Brienne has sex with Jaime
>Jaime because an asshole again

Brienne must've had a very nasty nether region!!

>mislead-ed

Attached: dana-white-the-seth-davis-show-video.jpg (640x420, 78K)

Yes.

>Entire arc was Jaime rediscovering his original purpose of being an honorable knight and serving the realm, motivated by his journey with Brienne who was the most honorable person he ever met
>Lol nuh, I'll go fug Cersei again xdDDD :DDDD

BRAVO
DAVID

Attached: 1530151006229.png (519x364, 308K)

based

they aren't, the difference is that white men are cucks

>is evident in the meme buzzwords
no it isn't

>sister pussy is better then strong independent woman pussy

what did they mean by this?

have sex and raise children cause we need more people like you

lel ookay

cringe
[spioler]have sex incel[/spoiler]

don't call your mother a bitch, you fucking little bitch

The biggest redpill is that because women are mostly followers like you say, if a society is going to shit it's because the men of said society are weak and the women are either following said weak men or looking at men from other societies to follow.

That user is a son of a bitch!!!

can I get a rundown of what happened? i dont watch this trash.

actually all true, well done user!
include me in the screencap

Attached: rrr43q.jpg (614x433, 169K)

>kings landing

You know how foul kings landing smells? It's a heaping shitpile.

Attached: 1557650417073.jpg (645x729, 124K)

The biggest joke is, that it is already happening.

also it is a place known for being full of treacherous snakes. The only cool place in the world of ASOIAF is Da Norf.

Based post

I thought The Reach was pretty chill?

It's simply because of evolution you dumb ass, why do you insist throwing the blame to men when women are shown to be inadequate.

When two tribes fight, the women can simply spread the legs to the victor and survive, while the men are killed or become slaves.

literally have sex: the thread

see

idk maybe

Did they single handedly end niggers and feminists?
If so, they are my heroes

Unironically saved basedfag.

Kys faggot

Alcoholics always go back to the bottle.

>Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.

Was right up until here

Except in reality no one gets in position of power by riding brown cock but instead sucking those of the (((iron bank)))

Congrats, you've just figured out why women were banned from voting, centuries after they did indeed have the right to.

Because our forefathers fucking knew this. They fucking knew this.

I honestly expect the show to be End of Evangelion'd and have it's final episodes redone

cuz Hollyjew. He's kind of gross looking in the books

>nope. history a few minority men who were ready to fight and die for their principles when everyone was against them.
You definitely not one of them. You probably think you'd be Alexander back in the day! instead of drowning from not knowing how to swim! holy kek

They got all women in the world to think while rallying against IRL hitler trump, they should support the female hitler dany. This is like the ultimate blow to feminism in modern history. Absolutely wonderful.

Attached: nahahsavVISHIK.jpg (453x410, 52K)

ask me how i know you're a woman

shit, I can smell the post-dilation gunk pus from here

this right here is why the left cant meme. "am i cool yet?" is the best you can do?

I'm actually intersex sweaty, don't assume genders in the current year please

Quite based I must say.

>The second red pill is that men are also like this
Men are different, all their life since kids they're told to show restraint and control of their emotion and power. That's why they can do it when they have power. Women are told since young age that they need to take what they want, especially in our day and age. When this type of person gets power they become very dangerous to society because they never learned the concept of retsraining yourself without being forced to.

holy shit this thread is a gold mine. i should come to Yea Forums more often

Attached: womens suffrage 02.jpg (636x709, 134K)

>X is better than Y but pointing that out or working towards achieving X or stopping X from becoming Y is bad

When the nazis conquered Paris, they had no problem dating french women because they were the alphas. The conquest was pretty much peaceful, the french weren't opressed but the men were cucked and the nazi officer would walk proudly in the city. The women didn't care that they were being occupied, they were alphas and the french were the cucks. It didn't end well for these women when the nazis lost because there isn't anything more bitter than a french cuck so they shaved the women's head, paradede them in public to spit on them and then hanged them or lynched them. That was cowardly of them, that's the nature of women, it was their fault for being cucked by the nazis.

I'm almost willing to forgive long night, the ep was based&redpilled + kino and bittersweet

>give everyone a bit of what they want
Typical jewish trickery. At the end of the day, everyone has been cucked, except for the showrunners.

>bitter sweet
Nigger it was very sweet

You, Sir, earned my share of internets for the day. Most based.

:)

Are you implying a nigger woman would've done any better?

Don't bother. ever since tumblr and reddit cracked down on extreme porn and pedo stuff this place has turned into a giant pedobait containment zone and there are no good threads. just waifufaggotry posted by the same dozen or so finnish niggers all day. the alita generals are the perfect embodiment of the kind of actual psychos that roost here everyday ever since they left reddit and tumblr months ago. These threads are top notch and based, and those cunts can just whine and screech reddit and incel in response but soon enough it'll all go back to the way it was. Then when stranger things comes out this place will become a wasteland more sickening than chernobyl.

Attached: ahhhh shit here we go again.gif (600x338, 3.49M)

Im diamond hard reading this

Attached: elve.jpg (1080x1349, 231K)

>boomers actually getting upset at this

generation cuck

900+ IQ post

Except that's not true, because throughout history men have mostly had only two choices: beat the enemy or die. Men don't have the option to wait and see who wins and then just spread their legs, that's solely a woman's privilege and the reason they are like this.

Based

Attached: 9B373351-56C9-439E-B0D2-87A9C3512556.jpg (499x499, 97K)

checked

Attached: jklllllll.jpg (720x720, 24K)

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH

Absolutely didn't massacre Jaime though.

>First few seasons
Dicking around, being cocky as fuck. Tried to kill a little kid so he could fuck his sister in peace. Insulted anyone who would listen. Liked getting his brother drunk and buying him whores because it was funny. Uninterested in redeeming his name over the king slayer shit.

>Last few seasons
Tries to urge modesty out of Cersi. Even though the whole world knows they're having sex, he wants to be an adult about it and keep it in the bedroom and not parade it around. Urges Cersi to put aside differences with the north for the good of humanity. Go to fight for man kind even though death is near certain. Fulfills the life long dreams of an odd friend by making her a knight. Goes back to the mother of his children, despite her flaws, to do his fatherly duty. Fights his way back to her. Tries his best to get her and his child to safety.

He started out a cocky asshole. He became a noble knight who loved his family more than anything. He's based

based and redpilled

Attached: 1502613290186.png (327x316, 165K)

Yes. Get ready to hear people moaning that the irrational wronged woman who believed she was getting cucked out of power wasn't acting rationally though.