Why did he attack Jaime?

That’s the one thing I don’t get.

Attached: 01D88BA9-A0FE-427C-81D4-E8302C0335FF.jpg (557x730, 163K)

Because the writers needed jaime to fight someone before he found cersei.

it's probably that Tyrell faggot in the books

because he needed to die and they wanted to have a climactic showdown with him rather than just have him anti-climatically die from dany's dragon
and this
there was literally no narrative reason for him to try to kill jaime

Personally I really enjoyed the character of "Euron" in this television show. His character motivation was "I want to fuck the queen" and his character arc was fucking the queen, this is referenced subtly in his final conversation with Jaime when he mentions that he fucked the queen. This is also why his final confrontation had to be with Jaime, the other guy who fucked the queen.

because they needed to kill him off

>there was literally no narrative reason for him to try to kill jaime
he didn't want to get cucked by jaime

Haven't really been watching GoT until recently. Am I the only one who thought this was the guy from Dawson's Creek?

Because he's a 1-dimensional villain. They wrote him as a psycho narcissist, he just wanted to fuck up one more person's day before he died.

he knew the city and cersei were dying anyway why would he care?

based "fucked the queen"poster. Bravo dabid

He thought he had the high ground.

What was the point of this character?

What is the point of this show?

It's a male thing, you wouldn't understand.

Cersei should have suffered more before dying. Also I was like yas queen the whole time dany was single handedly winning the battle.

Cause life is boring and he wanted to go out killing the Kingslayer

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 11.25.08 PM.png (1277x695, 1.26M)

This. Based Euron is the cucker not the cuck.

He said in an episode before that he was gonna kill the king slayer.

Euron did nothing wrong. He was based.
He did everything he set out to do, every thing he promised he would do he did.
>Became King of the Iron Islands
>Murdered his shithead idiot brother Balon
>Built the biggest fleet westeros had ever seen
>killed a Dragon
>Fucked a Queen
>Killed Jaime fuckin Lannister.

Euron died with a smile on his face, utterly fufilled, having accomplished everything he ever set out to do with no regrets. He even was kind to his niece and nephew, didnt harm any of his family and held no ill will against them after they escaped.

I didn't pick up on the "I want to fuck the queen" plot until you mentioned it but it makes a lot of sense in retrospect. Euron is a very deep character.

>goes on a 10 kill streak of able bodied warriors during the attack on Yara's fleet
>even gets le ebin sneks
>loses to a cripple missing his dominant hand

Attached: 1557716406535.png (1474x963, 2.24M)

Why though?

This

And they somehow didn't think of just killing Euron off in the boat

Did everyone forget that as far as Euron knew, Jaime cucked him from planting a Greyjoy heir in Cersei?

He could've drowned and it wouldn't have changed anything.

To be the man you have to beat the man

Fuck, I never thought about it like that. Good find.

Attached: law.gif (498x253, 1.84M)

to be a kingslayerslayer

>tfw wiki fag

Truly I am the winner of the Game of Thrones

Attached: iron-throne.jpg (618x412, 80K)

I really liked how he turned into Deadpool to mock the audience with his final words

And we're meant to just accept that he just washes up on an expansive shore miraculously uninjured, at the precise moment and location Jaime is crossing said shore. Fuck off.

Couldn’t even do that in the end. Than you based rubble

he didn't even actually kill Jaime

Even though he had just drained his energy swimming two fucking miles lmao

Seemed like he had been hiding behind a rock, but it's pretty stupid that he somehow knew Jaime would be there. Maybe he was waiting for Cersei? It was stupid.

Attached: 1534129589258.jpg (1024x929, 111K)

autism

Because he thought he could be a man with one hand.
Spoilers: He couldn't

Attached: 506800D6-5912-45C5-982B-3B8C998863C4.jpg (943x967, 227K)

WOOO

This.

it should have been bron, who was actually paid to do it

What did they do to him and why didn’t they do it to about 150 other men to make an unbeatable strike force?

Everyone just teleports and appears in this show, the last 2 seasons. It's ridiculous how quickly people move and how in one scene they are one place and the next somewhere entirely different. And they just expect us to overlook it I guess, but it's always jarring and sticks out to me

he didnt want jamie's finger in her bum

Because DnD wanted big climatic ends for pretty much all major characters, EVEN ones who didn't have anything to do.
So Euron is defeated, given his nature he'd be in character to slink away but no that's not climatic enough, I know he antagonized Jamie that one time. Now they're anime rivals.

Euron served literally no purpose and was a shit character so they used him to give Jaime a final win before dying as the most cucked man in westeros

he's killed a fucking dragon why would he care about killing some way past his prime cripple who's accomplished nothing?

He wanted to be remembered as the man who killed Jaime Lannister.

This would be cool, but would make no sense. At that point it was fucking obvious Cersei was losing. He would have long abandoned his quest and headed over to chill with Tyrion because prizes and sticking with the winning side.

God I want Pilou to plow me

You might be the only man in existence that made sense of this character.

HE WAS A FANBOY!!!!

He idolized them too death.

Rubble killed Jaime, he didn't die from that stab.

>way past his prime cripple who accomplished nothing
But he did just kill Rhaegal

Holy shit. He does look like a chubby Pacey.

artificially creating tension

>killed a dragon
>fucked the queen (finger in da bum)
>killed the kingslayer
>shitty character

Are you a woman? Put a man on your keyboard right now.

He knew he was dying anyway, and Jamie was a cripple so it should of been easy, and he was an alpha so preventing Jamie from seeing the queen one last time is an alpha last move.

Why would you have liked to see happen wise one

Dude has an ego and wanted to kill the "King Slayer". Also his new Queen's ex and he see him going towards the city. Who else would he be going there for? He had plenty of reasons for him to go after Jaime.
Just be glad they didn't have him get off'd by his lesbian niece or whatever that annoying cunt is to him.

He has magic swimming powers shown when he captured Missandei.

Nobody gets to fuck Jamie's sister but JAMIE.

Attached: nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Euron doesn't know that. He dies thinking (rightly so given logic) that Jaime is minutes away from bleeding out due to the gigantic stab wounds in both sides of his torso.

the fuck happened to the other greyjoy

Hot Take: he didnt want to get cucked. He possibly had even fallen in love with Cersei and knew Jaime alive means she would never love him back.
Second Hot Take: this scene is more important in the books than the show. I think this battle will have much more significance there but D&D cut so much or Euron out of the show that it seems minor by comparison.

It’s weird whenever I wash up on the beach it’s always next to my sexual competition.

He Bond Burgered Jamie's sister.

Lost his fleet. Lost his way to the throne. Lost all his fucks to give. Wanted to go out fighting the best knight in Westeros.

I guess if you really simplify it down, his entire plotline really is just "I want to fuck the queen"

this

Screencap for Dabid

lol

Euron won my undying affection after he fucking rekked the Sand Snakes. Even this stupid ending was not shitty enough to make me not love him.

Daily reminder that this man who has traveled the world facing countless danger died to a cripple

>when you die killing somebody else but get the assist points 10 minutes later

>final conversation with Jaime when he mentions that he fucked the queen
I was wondering what he meant by that. Now it all makes sense. Thanks based loreposter

The Ironborn play some game with knives where people lose fingers or die all the time. He probably just thought it would make a good song if he killed the kingslayer.

There was a rowboat right fucking there. He could have escaped and started over, going back to the Iron Isles would have been reasonable. He had no reason to die.

or rather what is this stupid ass coincidence that he swims ashore right where jaime is at the exact same time he arrives

Euron, fucker of queens and cucker of cripples

DABID

This actually makes sense.

How the fuck did Jaime get down to the water when he was in the middle of the city just moments ago?

a true gamer

Also
> did groundbreaking R&D in the field of teleportation

I can't believe I didn't appreciate the depth of Euron's character until now.

crap, that actually makes sense.
But then how do you explain that he so conveniently swam to a very secretive smugglers cove cum secret king's escaoe tunnel quite literally only known for very very few people while he was shitting himself from getting toasted by a dragon whilst trying not to drown?

All that and his is basically a pirate king, lives for the thrive, his fleet sinked, the he heard his future kingdom falling to pieces, he also probably knew about Yara taking the iron Islands, he just wanted a final thrill and Jaime was a Legendary fighter.

It seemed kind of like a copy of the Jack vs SmokeLocke fight from the last episode of LOST. Did anyone else notice this?

plot contrivance

“Fuck the queen” was his whole shitty character and nothing else: shallow and fucking stupid. I’m glad this boring waist of a character fucking died like a bitch.

pussy privileges

the complaints are getting more and more retarded

the two shitty writers/producers look to be at least of average intelligence which means they are far smarter than you faggots

Why didn't he just use all his ballistas when the dragon got close?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

this adds a new layer to the character and changes the context of some scenes.

Because the further away the more accurate they are, this was established last episode.

They can only shoot one ballista at a time. This is explained in the books.

>we lost, its over
>doesn't leave to go sailing on the seas again
>wants to die for some reason at KL
The worst part of this interaction was him swimming ashore when Jaime left out of KL, to the beach, and finally at the cave

that's debatable in some sense. A barrage with low spread would be better to strike a single nimble target than scattered pot shots far away and discoordinated from the central command.

Cause Bam Margera does whatever the fuck he wants