What was the point of this character?

Attached: file.png (625x415, 310K)

moral nihilism

Being extremely beautiful

No homo

He died? Please spoil everything here, I don't watch this shit anymore

he went to try and save cersei but then some rocks fell on their heads

to fuck that woman knight

oh, who else has died? How many episodes are left?

Jon stabs Dany next episode.

idk but he's one of my least favorite
batshit queen even called a hit on him and he still wanted his sister's cunt

He didn't redeem himself by killing Cersei like Maggie the Frog prophesized. He didn't make history repeat itself by killing Dany to save Kings Landing. He just... went back to Cersei, and then they ran out of time trying to escape, so they died as the city collapsed on top of them. That's it. He just... died.

\Well just in that episode, varys dead, euron dead, hound and mountain dead, jaime and cersei dead, most of kings landing dead in dragon hiroshima

I see, I stopped watching when Jon(I know he comes back) and Oberyn dies, I don't remember if that's the same season

Their deaths were pretty good desu

But what was the point? What is the moral? What was I meant to learn?

There is no point.D&D are torching the show to work on star wars

It's worth watching this last season just to laugh at how shit it has become, especially watch season 8 episode 3. You know that great threat of the Night King and the wight walkers coming to invade all the world in the long night? Well that episode is the conclusion of all that, in one episode. All you need to know is, the forces of men are lined up against the army of the dead, and it's about to get apocalyptic.

This isn't a children's show, it doesn't need a moral.

Their deaths were garbage, showfag.

Sometimes people just die

I didn't necessarily hated it but surely it was a pointless arc. Unironically I would have preferred if he had died saving Cercei and the baby and Cercei had promised she was going to be better person for the baby and to honor him as cheesy as that would have been. At least it would have gone somewhere. They just died.

>moral nihilism
pretty much the whole show. none of this shit means anything. no message or values. just a flimsy anti-war sentiment.

He subverted your expectations of redemption.

>Sometimes people just die
Not after 8 seasons

To show that Cersei really only wanted the throne to protect her family.
Do you get it?
NO!?
You will but first you gotta watch Rick n Morty

That's part of their foreplay. He's got a masochist fetish.

That's right when I stopped too. I haven't watched until this episode and it's like watching a whole other show with the same actors. Terrible. Kind of sad it turned out like this.

Cersei dying at the bottom of the Red Keep was great. She wasn't going to fight anyone. And too many characters had the right to kill her, so it would be difficult pick one. Let her be buried at the bottom of the castle she so badly coveted.

>>dragon hiroshima

Attached: 1368366407893.jpg (195x195, 7K)

Make incest more acceptable in the west due to the influx of Muslim immigrants coming in

He's completely right though, Dragons are the fucking nukes of this story and them being around in the hands of the few leads to FUBAR situations like this episode.

Watching babies and old people dying was hard as shit to watch.

To get blonde bitches pregnant. Brienne is gonna have a little lion.

this is where your ape brain gets it worng, their deaths were visually good, but storywise fucking retarded, go watch avengers

>Watching babies and old people dying was hard as shit to watch.
dumb normie lol, was really easy for me

>learning from tv in 2019
WEW

SUBVERTED LOL THAT MEANS IT'S GOOD RIGHT

baste

What did he do in retrospect after pushing Bran?
He helped Brienne reach King's landing. Then he helped Tyrion escape (who got Dany to this position).
Then Jaime died after leaving and going back to Cersei. And he killed Euron, but who cares.

Does everything need to impart some moral? Granted his death was shit from a narrative point of view since his character arc was going in the opposite direction.

There doesn't need to be a moral necessarily, but there should be SOMETHING. Jaime was very clearly one of the main characters, and he was supposed to have some sort of arc that means something. George is trying to tell us something with Jaime. What the fuck was it?

Attached: 1557707830781.jpg (1209x1322, 464K)

Man, the worst shit about this show now is how fucking terrible the deaths are. Back in the seasons based on the books (1-3 mostly), every death felt very destined. There was so much weight behind characters dying that made it feel like it HAD to be this way: Ned, Robb, Joffrey, Oberyn, Tywin. Now it just feels like they're like
>"Oh fuck, what do we do with Jorah?
>"Umm, he gets stabbed and dies."
>"What about Theon?"
>"Dead too."
>"Cersei and Jaime?"
>"DEBRIS, NIGGER"
Characters that have been in the story since the first episode and who have tons of significance in the books. Just throwing them out like garbage.

How did Theon died?

Stabbed by Night King

He thought he was irredeemable and in the very end just went and thought "yep I am".

a representation of cucks everywhere

where ever he goes, his women is fucking some other man

dumbest criticism ever, the best thing about the show is when deaths are for real normal reasons that happen in life. Like when you run into a burning collapsing city then you're probably going to die from debris like all the others, plot armor shouldnt save you.
The fact that you also complain about the few people who actually died from the apocalypse proves what an absolute turbo normie you are.
And likewise, what exactly was so destined about Robb Stark dying at the red wedding? He was destined to win the war if anything. There was absolutely nothing "destined" about being stabbed at a dinner party.
The lack of self awareness with you is pretty great, you probably think that you're not even a normie.

what if they aren't dead

Attached: 1535501570288.jpg (842x792, 81K)

incest YES

Imagine NK fuckin Arthur Daynes the shit out of Snow, and other minor characters. Cutting through Brienne, Jorah, etc.

Jamie fuckin gets there and for a moment he's whole again, somehow as good with his left as he was with his right when it counted most. He buys Snow enough time to get the fuck back up and backstab NK echoing back to Ned sneak killing Dayne.

Others arrive to the scene and are like "you did it Snow" and he's like no, Jamie finished NK. Kind of inversing all the bs Jamie got for killing the mad king.

I'm holding out for a twist with Bran/NK saga. But there's only one episode left ....

It reaffirms white males are irredeemable

he had a tragic arc

he was a fundamentally good man with a fatal flaw, his love for his monster of a sister

he tried to overcome it, but it caused his downfall

in terms of storytelling, he was a bridge between characters, most importantly tyrion and cersei

he also set up the whole baratheon lineage arc, and his appointment to the kingsguard was possibly the trigger to cause tywin to turn against the mad king

>was a hot head
>died a soft head
>.......
>he's fine, I've seen worse

*also check em and fuck jannies&

Attached: 1557425005456.jpg (1920x1080, 977K)

like king robert randomly dying on a boar hunt?

the point of Jaime? to knight Brienne.
all male characters are merely stepping stones for women to become stronk. then afterwards they are forgotten. remember all those times jorah saved durrrnareys? remember when hound saved arya? most don't. it's all about "slay kween" now.

the shocking thing is that you could remove just about every character from the show besides kelly c and john snow and nothing would change

>I'm holding out for a twist with Bran/NK saga. But there's only one episode left ....

it's going to be largely fan service with like one poetic death or whatever

his arc is a metaphor for the entire show, something that could've turned out good but was instead meaningless trash

except that mattered

True, plot armor is fucking annoying, but they're just ending or ignoring arcs because they want to get rid of characters. Red Wedding was destined as fuck though. Robb breaking his promise to Frey, getting foolish with his own armies, and general hubris meant he had no chance of winning.

the only cool NK-Bran connection you and i will ever get is through head canon. here's what i've been poasting a couple times on Yea Forums....
>final scene shows Bran sitting alone in the throne room. he has just been elected King. he pulls up his sleeve to reveal that the NK's touch has spread and his entire arm is now frozen. he raises his head, looks up, and his eyes glow blue. small ice horns start to form on his head. he smirks. end credits.

think about it...this is the only way to "save" the series and maintain interest in spinoffs...kit is young enough to return as jon snow in a few years after he has rested and forgotten all the bad feels from this current show's run. the next series will show him older, trying to cope with having to face off against Bran, the new NK.

He was always the stupidest Lannister.

When Arya wakes up after the dragon blast, and the camera is on the right side of her face, as she slowly turned towards the camera, the left side of her face should've been burned. I think it would've been a great way to tie her character to Sandor Clegane, and she still would've been able to do whatever D&D had planned for her in the next episode.

that's cersei

that would actually be pretty good. I mean it's still insanely lame overall to end an 8 year long show with a cliffhanger but better than just putting Bran on the throne without being NK, which is what they will actually do.

FUCKING THIS

They even alluded to it when the Hound said gtfo now if you don't want to end up like me...THE BURNED UP BITTER SELL-SWORD. Then Arya doesn't gtfo and decides to help that family on the way out so she should have been burned.

It would have been perfect. I was honestly shocked when she turned her head in that shot and her face wasn't burned.

>randomly dying
Nigger Cersei had Lancel get him so drunk his death was an inevitability.

she should've been partially burned, yes. and then next we see her running, almost getting to safety with Jon, reaching her arms out to him. he can see she's burnt and he tries to get to her. and a fucking crumbling wall collapses onto her, and the dragon screeching/flying above right after. that is what would drive Jon towards wanting to kill Duhrrrrnareys. but come on, that would be too obvious. we need to have our expectations subverted. D&D are richer than you and me. who are we to tell them how to run their show.

>yfw the ending is bran standing up from the iron throne with his own feet and breaking into various fortnite dances
If D&D had any balls they would use this opportunity to create a Dadaist masterpiece

He is evidence that some people are completely and utterly hopeless. Even in toxic relationships they will keep crawling back to the abuser until it finally kills them. You gotta cut these people out of your life and move on.

That character arc hit a sharp left turn these last two episodes.

Attached: goliatheyes.jpg (720x480, 46K)