YOUR HAYER WAS THAYUR STAYVUN

YOUR HAYER WAS THAYUR STAYVUN

Attached: 1556522212003.jpg (525x478, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0v9PjBwi6GP
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI
youtube.com/watch?v=L-wOl8pHO8s
youtube.com/watch?v=KIroLgiCyP8
youtube.com/watch?v=N6-JddDUnyY
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone please tell me what the fuck this is from. Been seeing it for weeks now and never have found any context

i dont know

Yes.
No.
I don't know.
I don't understand.

They didn't actually have his hair right? They were just trying to scare him?

vocaroo.com/i/s0v9PjBwi6GP

Attached: 1557106849615.jpg (1090x766, 67K)

The ugly virgin guy Stephen is you, you fucking incel redditor

Attached: 1557083857123.jpg (1147x645, 205K)

>can someone please tell me what the fuck this is from
Yes

I R L
K I N O
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI

Attached: 23.png (938x660, 429K)

>You don't know? Ya don't know, stayvun? Well, I tell you what...will you still not know if I do...THIS!?
>!!!

Attached: 1557075971840.jpg (525x478, 93K)

Interview with Stephen McDaniels who murdered Lauren Giddings several years ago. He was a /k/ user.

>mostly tripfagged on a /k/ spinoff imageboard
>went to law school
>has a hot neighbor
>cuts them up into little pieces
>gets interviewed about her disappearance by the press and when mentioned that bodyparts were found he goes catatonic
>gets caught
>now in prison

youtube.com/watch?v=L-wOl8pHO8s

Attached: opchan relationship advisor.jpg (986x555, 123K)

Are there any other kino interrogations like this?

this is the real kino

youtube.com/watch?v=KIroLgiCyP8

Attached: Stephens-Mcdaniel-1.jpg (480x640, 46K)

I used to work a few blocks away from where this all went down.

but he didn't do anything

WHY YOU GOT THAT SAMURAI SWORD STAYVUN

Attached: standing.jpg (521x474, 22K)

thanks, user

is that the nigga from game grumps?

wouldn't have mattered if they did, he volunteered to be part of the search party including looking through her house so it would reasonably have been there anyway

Are there any other interrogations where the interrogator berates the suspect like this? The other ones I've seen are nothing like this.

YER FUCKED STAYVUN. YOU AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAVE A GIRLFRAND STAYVUN

Attached: 1557272846368.jpg (480x360, 23K)

A lot of these people would have walked free if they just remained quiet

Attached: 1543795011911.jpg (535x462, 63K)

BODY?

What's this interrogation technique called again?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 11.22.01 PM.png (525x478, 255K)

Limbo technique
You get the suspect to think thats as low as you can go, then you go lower

Attached: dumpsters.jpg (782x1080, 68K)

The Investigontal

Attached: 1556517181069.jpg (525x478, 100K)

Is it so easy to kill neighbor in USA?

The Chris Watts one pretty fucking kino, but more because Chris is a complete idiot

>...you would have to be a complete idiot to take a polygraph if you actually had anything to do with the disappearance of your wife ...
Chris:*nervous* yeah...

Why would it be any easier in USA than anywhere else?

YREV GOOD TO SEE YOU STAYVUHN

have you ever seen her with that dress on?

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 15K)

They lived in a really shitty student apartment.
>no alarm system
>no chain locks or bolt locks on the doors
>had cameras but they weren't connected to anything
>master key gets stolen months before and management does nothing about
>after graduation so most nearby rooms were empty

It could be anywhere in the world for as easy as it was for stevun

Let's see who's in Allen's Alley today...well my my, it's Senator STAYVUHN

We-ell, look at Stephen and his fancy second car

I don't know

Now, I say, I say, boy, what's up with the pair of underwear in your apartment. It was cut up like a mask, boy.

he looks like sammy gravano in that video

Where I come from, we call the ones who get off chopping up women into little pieces Northerners.

youtube.com/watch?v=N6-JddDUnyY

How did this dumbass graduate law school and not know to lawyer up before getting grilled by these dudes?

They read his Yea Forums posts in court, part of his fantasy was hanging around the scene of the crime and spilling his spaghetti on the news.

A lot of law students get a bit of a god complex and think they can "handle themselves," in an interrogation.

That's funny because they pick him apart so fast with some of the oldest interrogation tricks in the book.

Reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

S...Stephen..?

Attached: 1557547169701.jpg (900x694, 72K)

No more cringeposting, Moe

Attached: 1556751343079.png (784x601, 638K)

>hot neighbour

Eehhhhh

>they pick him apart so fast
how did you interpret it this way? seems like they got basically nothing from him

>interrogator realizes that he was stephen all along

Havin fun stephen?

Attached: 1557546613388.jpg (430x346, 126K)

what the fuck happened to my sense of humor what is wrong with me

Detective...?

Attached: 1557545424973.png (525x478, 191K)

Attached: 1481217008763s.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Is this edited? I can't find the iconic moment where he just flips his demeanor entirely

i wonder if Patterson reads these threads

wat

WHAT IN THE HECK IS THIS NONSENSE!

Attached: 1557546582359.jpg (480x360, 23K)

who

Autism kicks in at around one minute when he hears that the body was found

How'd you get on the wall, Stayfun?

Attached: 1556513091434.jpg (525x478, 84K)

...idnono...

Game of Thrones

based

>why did you crash the crypto market stayvun?

Attached: 1557059461597.jpg (480x360, 24K)

You are accused of murder. How do you respond?

1. Yes
2. No
3. I don't know

THOSE WERE YOUR DRAGONS DANNEH

chilling

law is even easier than getting a sociology PHD

>Imagine being Stephen in that interview and having to be all like "damn, Officer, you fuckin' fine, all flexible with your plump body and horrific balding lard face. I would totally have a revealing conversation with you, both my façade and the real me." when all he really wants to do is steal some more condoms from his neigbor's room. Like seriously imagine having to be Stephen and not only sit in that chair while Officer Hick McFart flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his beer gut and greasy forehead, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that stretch. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on the PD tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, OFFICER BOB INTERROGATES LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his glutton Gandolfini-esque lard fucking face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of anime dolls and later alleged murder victims for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out Law School. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his gurgling stomach as he draws it out as he bends it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity of wasting time to sit there and revel in his "real man (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal deep fried donut regimes in the previous months. And then the detective calls for another interrogation, and you know you could clumsily kill every single person in this room before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Stephen. You're not going to lose your future law career over this. Just bear it. Sit still and bear it.

Attached: 1556612556903.jpg (525x478, 18K)

holy shit

>HAYER WAS THAYUR
ABSOLUTE LEL

FANTASTIC LINE, LEGENDARY SOUTHERN BOOMERCOPS

STAYVUN NEVER STOOD A CHANCE

That's a complicated question

Attached: xra.jpg (480x360, 25K)

based and stayvunpilled

>I BELIEVE I AM ENTITLED TO ONE PHONE CALL

Why is he so stupid. He talks way too much for a news interview. This shouldnt have been longer than 1 minute

the funny thing is he's actually innocent, he got convicted solely because he's a slightly goofy autist and gave off an odd impression to the wrong people

If I ever kill someone in the south and have to be interrogated by detectives like this I would never be able to keep a straight face. How the fuck does steven do it.

>"I DON'T KNOW"
DO YOU REALIZE HOW DEEP THIS IS PHILOSOPHICALLY

WHAT EVEN IS KNOWLEDGE?

STAYVUN WAS OPERATING ON ANOTHER LEVEL

WE HAVE YOUR HARE STAYVUN

He tried WAY too hard to put on a poker face. He thinks he's coming across as stone cold, calm, and innocent, but he's coming across as a guilty ass hell college boy who thinks he's smarter than he actually is.

They try multiple approaches to elicit some kind of emotional response from him. Fear of being falsely accused, remorse for what he's done, sorrow over a friend's death, and he keeps rolling out "Yes" "No" "I don't know" "I don't understand what you're asking" and all in the same deadpan monotone voice. He never even so much as changes his position or scratches an itch for two entire hours. Even with the room empty. Because he knows he's being recorded and he thinks that keeping the act going even when he's alone will help his case as a "weird misunderstood kid."

officer i don't know what you think you're going to learn from my pets

>why do you own all those guns
Why does anyone own anything? Can it even really be called ownership? Do we really "own" those things, or do we merely... BORROW (borrow... borrow...)

why is this happening to me what did i do to deserve this outlandish nightmare

Like my awesome gayming chair stayvuen?

Attached: gayming_Chair.jpg (525x478, 19K)

kek

kek

holy kek

kek

To have

So Stephen is in some cell right now? Rotting away? It hurts bros.

And where is lauren

nice

I don't know.

I don't know.

WHYD Y'ALL CHOP HER UP INTO LITTLE PIECES STAYVUN WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MONSTER STAYVUN

>I DON'T KNOW
LIAR!!

Unadulterated kino.

Attached: 1556454682150.png (1246x916, 506K)

BUT YOU DO KNOW, user, WE FOUND YOUR HAIR
SEE? LIKE THAT

That's not going to work Stayvun, the only stand ability I want ta see from you, is stand there an tell tha truth!

> hot
She literally looks like the jew from suits

LOOK OUT OFFICER HE POSSESSES A STAND!!!

I was gonna say something along the lines of 'how the fuck did I miss this' when I realized that this would have been during the messiest part of my messiest breakup with my ex.
It seems like Yea Forums is on the decline, and it is nice to be able to experience something I missed from the golden era. It's like when I discovered the System of A Down cover of that Metro song many years after they had broken up and long after I expected to experience anything new from them. It feels good.
It also is nice to know what the fuck people were on about with memes on this particular subject.

Attached: 1541563090218.jpg (720x960, 165K)

I fucking love Stayvun threads

Attached: 1542406088716.gif (245x207, 2M)

>messiest part of my messiest breakup with my ex.
you mean messiest ex

actually that is also correct she was a fucking slob and in the end I found out her dad raped her or somesuch and she was a ticking time bomb of crazy because of it
it was such a twist that it made me wonder if I was directed by M. Night Shamalan

nice blog

Not true. Women use "trauma" as an excuse to sperg out. They all do it regardless of any experiences. All women are retarded, autistic whores.

cringe yet redpilled

I think it was just shock, for 4 days he probably thought he had gotten away with it, then suddenly hes in a murder intergation room at 1am.

Suffice it to say I'm giving you the TLDR version. It was an enlightening experience as to the realities of relationships, and the true nature of women. Society, film and television in particular, paint a particular picture of love and romance which is in stark contrast with the actual human experience.

>wellll maaaybe steeeveeee you wouldn't be in soooo much trouble if you weren't such a neeeeygurrrr

nice blog

bump

why you bump my thrayud stayvun? were you molested as a child

I'm still watching this shit lol

Attached: 1525665995891.png (803x753, 612K)

im probably going to rewatch the whole thing soon

This is super interesting

Is this actually a good strategy of just going
Yes/No/I don't know

Wakaran..

Attached: 1555716827057.jpg (206x244, 10K)

>STEVUN DON'T YOU WATCH CSI?!

Lost

Attached: stevun.png (1000x1073, 1.11M)

no lol

are you fucking stupid

>the minute she says "found body"
He knew he was fucked

Polygraph is bullshit.

why though?

It's not like they got anything out of him when he did his stone faced shit

I feel like they must have been pissed as hell everytime they left the room

so THIS is how obi-wan beat darth maul.

How couldn't I see this before?

Attached: 51.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

Because a normal person would just say he didn’t do it and leave. The monotone shows you’re trying to hide shit.

TASTE THE PAIN

The problem is I would get fucking mad at some of the stuff he says like when he straight up starts accusing STEVUN of killing the girl

Which would make me start to trip up on semantics and than them going
>Well you said this here
>Now you contradicted yourself here
>Now you said you wuz down there on Wednesday but your card says you wuz down there on friday. What are you trying to hide

Cops and Detectives do this shit all the time and than label that as the crime especially on someone spergy like me who hates authority

Bro you only get tripped up if you’re lying because 1. You’re stressed and 2. You have to keep your lies consistent.

If you’re innocent you will sperg but you won’t fuck up.

I've heard of plenty of stories where detectives just don't give a shit and just lock up the person who they have as a suspect even with knowledge that the person is innocent because they didn't like the way the person answered questions

The thing about the safety net of Yes/No/I don't know is that you never have to rely on yourself to come up with responses that you feel like you should be giving
Because if you're innocent you'll be running it in your head
>Well how do I prove it

At which point you'll trip over yourself trying to prove your case

Honestly you're better prepared if you're actually guilty of the crime because you had thought up every possible question/scenerio and created your own specific version of an alibi that you follow like a script in your head
But if you're innocent you don't have any of that and your mind's a jumbled mess of information that you're just spewing out, some of which can actually make you look more guilty

You’re overthinking it nigger. If the cops accuse me of a murder this week I can just straight up say where I was and with who. I know they ain’t got shit on me so I don’t need to panic. Monotone will cause you problems.

That's what everyone says, but I've seen enough #metoo rape allegations and college dudes getting arrested and than 1 or 2 years later the girl going
>Lol I lied
They were innocent too but they still get caught on the fact that they don't have alibi's due to being at home by themselves

>A cop's job in US of A and Freedom is literally to get a confession at all costs by mentally breaking the suspect
Damn I sure wish I was born in America and not the shithole that is Europe haha

Attached: la creatura....png (500x780, 186K)

If you lack an alibi you’re in trouble whether you monotone I don’t know or respond normally

WELL DONE STEVUN,
WELL DONE STEVUN,

HOWEVER...

Attached: 1554061206234.jpg (480x360, 25K)

ok

muh gunz

In heaven.

He would have gotten away with it if the garbage truck didn't skip a day