Normalshits hate the episode because it completely and unironically subverted their expectations of Dany as she becomes...

>normalshits hate the episode because it completely and unironically subverted their expectations of Dany as she becomes the final villain in the last episode
>Yea Forums loves it because D&D's trainwreck of a show is finally coming to an end and seeing normalfags cry about their favorite Mary Sue cunt not being the good guy
Why are you all contrarians? You can hate the show for its pathetic laughable writing AND laugh at normalfags at the same time.

Attached: screen-shot-2019-04-23-at-34529-pm-4RGOOv.png (978x532, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZYAPgPH9hsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I enjoy the show for how terrible it is. You will not see me arguing it isn't trash. But there is some perverse joy in seeing a show that was actually pretty good for its first two seasons being complete garbage now.

I respect them for going with the Man Daenerys thing, but the feminists are right that they did not pull it off at all. It was not earned. It was contrived and came out of nowhere. It was horrible. I laughed my ass off. Reminder that they delayed the season for one year to supposedly make it good. It's fucking hilarious and I love it.

>because it completely and unironically subverted their expectations of Dany as she becomes the final villain in the last episode

Everyone with half a brain cell saw this coming a long fucking time ago. You're not special, faggot.

>Reminder that they delayed the season for one year to supposedly make it good.
Worse, HBO offered to make the final season 10 episode and those faggots said no in favor of this hilariously written rushed mess.

its utterly amazing to me how blind people are about Dany. she's been a total uncompromising, bend the knee, psychotic bitch and has been since she got her dragons ...which she'd be nothing without.

OP is saying that Dany's mad queen turn around subverted the retarded fans expectations. And its true: I talked to coworkers who religiously watch this gay shit show and they were all surprised, angry and disappointed as well as in disbelief. Yes, these retards are the majority of the fanbase.

It's unironically based and redpilled tho. /pol/ could have written the episode and we wouldn't be able to tell. You give women one drop of power and they immediately fuck shit up for no reason. Honestly how the FUCK did this get through the filters?

>atheist shits completely shit on the bible because God wipes out entire populations of wicked people
>same atheist shit post yaaass queeen on twitter

This was kinda of set up so it's only a subversion to idiots

>so it's only a subversion to idiots
So their entire audience.

>normalshits hate the episode because it completely and unironically subverted their expectations of Dany as she becomes the final villain in the last episode
Everyone saw that coming from a mile away. They didn't leave any ambiguity to it though, so her death won't have any drama to it in the finale.
Having her burn every single street in King's Landing was clumsy at best.

It's theater user. The public reaction to the show is part of the experience.

Attached: 1557686729418.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

dude, I am literally trolling roasties right now on facebook. they are so fucking mad. I keep posting that I want /ourgal/ the mad queen to win the entire show and burn the entire show down. I FUCKING LOVE YOU DANY

>Reminder that they delayed the season for one year to supposedly make it good

Reminder this is one of the most expensive television productions to date

The most anticipated ending of a show in years

and the whole world is just waiting for what absurdist bullshit will be pulled off next

I dont watch got, ho Many episodes to go ?

20 episodes per season, this was 7

Why? Even the books have very obviously and blatantly implied that Dany is eventually gonna go mad with power. How's that a subversion when it's been built up for the entire series?

Final episode next week. Jon will kill Dany and Sansa will rule in the Iron Throne. And yes, D&D are pathetic enough to continue their badly written subversion tropes to not make Jon the King of the seven kingdoms.

No need to start now

I thought the gore was amazing. the fight was 1000x better than the 60m dollar train wreck the 80 min night was.

the story was shit. every character arc was thrown out the window for subversion. danaerys turned into a villain when she was becoming more rational every episode. Jamie went back to being an incestuous douche despite the past 7 seasons happening.

overall it was awful. only good because it was a better battle than ep3

Attached: dan.png (2475x1256, 3.44M)

20 episodes per season? wtf were you watching?

Dany being killed by Jon is obvious but are the leaks true in that Sansa or fucking Bran are going to be ruler of the kingdoms?

Because compromised minds who watched the live actions developed an actual cult of personality around the fictional female lead character.

The only people who hate it are liberal wine sipping white women and their pet s oy boys.

Non cucked white guys and women of color are pointing and laughing.

Because we are the only ones who see evil for what it is and not as some sort of female empowerment

Based truth poster

>danaerys turned into a villain when she was becoming more rational every episode
Are you retarded? What fucking season were you watching?

This. Spoiled brat always tempered by her advisors. There was some stupid shit in this episode but Dany burning everyone isn't one of them.

The execution was shit. She was soloing the enemy and they surrendered and she just threw a tantrum and roasted everyone cause they killed her black friend and Jon didnt want to dick her anymore

Yeah we were supposed to get to the mad queen, but the execution was pure shit

how is it contrarian when you don't even take a meritorious position?

it's like saying somebody is a fan of x team to be contrarian when they want to see as many injuries as possible in a football game

Yeah, I thought that /pol/ could have written it too, when it was a scorned single white women using her pet brown people to burn western civilization because she can't make men stay.

>two dragons can't even touch the Iron Fleet
>lol one dragon can fly at sanic speed and kill everyone and everything
How did they explain this retardation?

UM SWEETIE ITS A FANTASY SHOW WITH DRAGONS THERE WAS NEVER CONSISTENCY

And all her advisors were scheming behind her back, with the intention of betraying her for someone with a better claim, and still nobody wants her as a queen despite just beating the white walkers. She was written as a villain since day one.

Fuck this gay show and fuck the retards who watch this trash

the one where she refused to uphold tradition and freed all the slaves. when she allied with her enemies. when she turned back on her suicide mission to kill euron in ep4.

>Why are you all contrarians? You can hate the show for its pathetic laughable writing AND laugh at normalfags at the same time.
That's the idea you moron, but bating them is hilarious

People need to realize that the jumps from killing slave masters that were just doing business, to killing a traitorous advisor that had the best for the realm in mind, to killing innocent people that volunteered to serve as human shield for someone evil, those lines are pretty blurry, these jumps aren't too farfetched at all.

I stopped watching this show a few episodes into season 5. Dany was always a crazy bitch destabilizing everything she touched.

Dany is the Hillary Clinton of fantasy media in every way- an obvious sociopath supported by blind girl power identity garbage. My feminist ex saw right through it and didn’t like Dany fans, and it’s hilarious how true it all is. These identity driven narcissists are dogshit garbage and exactly as thin-skinned as all the faggot losers complaining about girls in Star Wars.

>Why are you all contrarians? You can hate the show for its pathetic laughable writing AND laugh at normalfags at the same time.

This is absolutely what I'm doing. I laughed very loudly the whole time and was excited for that Schadenfreude rush and to see all the funny laughing reaction images or bell memes on Yea Forums, but instead many faggots have switched to calling it "kino", always the sign of a moron, just because normies are crying about the episode.

I like the show AND I think they did it correctly

We really are in a clown timeline

I unironically did not hate the last episode - it's what the fucking war with the night king should have been.
Although the Arya shit was still retarded

Hey check it out someone leaked the theme for the Jon the Ripper vs Senator Dany battle next episode:
youtu.be/ZYAPgPH9hsI

>Dany is Hillary Clinton
>my feminist ex

please stop posting

>She was soloing the enemy and they surrendered and she just threw a tantrum and roasted everyone cause they killed her black friend and Jon didnt want to dick her anymore

>she said she was going to rule through fear
>latent incestbrain coming out do to stress
>those 1000 yard stares for 2 seasons whenever her authroity was questioned
>getting caught up in the frenzy

>Kojimbo didn't make it
No wonder the game was actually good.

Her turn to start just randomly blasting crowd of civilians running in the streets was so stupid and cartoonishly evil. "Normalshits" are right to hate that

Not gonna say it was good, but she also just lost Jorah and now feels like she can’t trust anyone, not even her closest advisors. When you have a women who is scorned by her current lover, had her best friends head lobbed off, their soi cuck beta orbiter die defending her, and one of her “baby’s” killed, she was portrayed in exactly the right way. Women lose their shit for far less, and considering she’s essentially a glorified car lady who has no social skills besides screeching at people to bend the knee, it was only a matter of time before she snapped. Honestly it’s pretty based how D&D actually had the balls to pull this off considering the political climate in Hollywood

Once again, normalfags hate the show for the wrong reasons.

Dany's story being a misdirection for the rise of a villain has been set up extensively and bookfags have been theorizing it for years. She does terrible things, worries constantly about her mental state and proclivity to solve problems with fire and blood, and is a literal fucking warlord but people root for her just because she's framed as a good guy.

Similar to Stannis, the problem is not the concept itself, but that D&D are spergs and rushed from point a to point z in her development.

What did Dany do? Did she finally do something useful with her dragon?

>the one where she refused to uphold tradition and freed all the slaves

Slavery is outlawed in Westeros and most parts of the east side of the Narrow Sea. She grew up in Braavos where slavery is illegal. Almost everyone in Westeros would find slavery abhorrent. It's not like it made her especially compassionate.

Dany turning into a villain is I think the only realistic way the show, and books can end. I mean the very idea of someone trying to conquer a continent and throwing countless lives into the grinder solely because of "muh brithright I'm destined to lead" is insane, however the way they did it was shit and made no sense and D&D are hacks.

she killed pretty much everyone

>I surmised everything about danaerys through her stares
>do to stress

>What did Dany do? Did she finally do something useful with her dragon?

She went totally Dilandau on King's Landing and burned it all to the ground.

So she went full schooler sans the trenchcoat and fedora? Sounds based

except she trusted tyrion who ratted. you people only acknowledge the parts of the show that prove your fantasies

She killed everything and solo'd an army despite her two dragons not being able to do shit in the last episode. Take that how you will

Maybe she finally had sex with the dragon and the dragon got a clue

>>I surmised everything about danaerys through her stares
>>do to stress

You ignored the part where I said she outright stated that she would rule through fear. It's all telegraphed and obvious. You should be embarrassed that you didn't see it coming.

The crucifixions were also a clue.

Why Sansa? If Jon becomes king, and he abdicates, then Bran would become king, due to him being the oldest male relative of Jon. Then again he is autistic so he probably won't want it.

>So she went full schooler sans the trenchcoat and fedora? Sounds based

She keep burning it after the town was surrendered to make an example of it, to cow the whole continent. She went to war Assyrian style.

So, do we agree that Sansa is becoming queen of Westeros?

>the scorpions were supposed to serve as an equal opposite force that can stop a Dragon
>"What's that sweetie? My kwayne can fly her empowered dragon at supersonic speed and kill everything yaaaaaaaasssss slay queen!!!"
God, what a retarded show

Read the leaks. With how the show has been progressing into clown college tier subversion, it's going to happen. Most of the leaks came true anyway.

How was this even explained? The iron fleet clearly saw her coming and they didnt do shit. No one in KL's manning Scorpions did shit. How is this excusable?

>It was contrived and came out of nowhere.
Not really, the possibility was announced and even openly discussed by characters. The implementation didn’t made much sense, but it was an open possibility. I didn’t think it would happen to be honest, because I didn’t think they would have the guts to taint Daenerys’ character, but they really did it.

She’s gotten special treatment since the show deviated from the books, to the point they got most major characters to orbit her and lose screen time in her favor. So yes, there was sort of this sense that she was leading the good team against the evil teams (Cersei and the Night King). I don’t think anyone really expected D&D to try and pull something too out of the ordinary because their shit is generally pretty predictable.

Yeah. It's pretty disappointing how people here can bend over backwards for shitty writing when it hits a character they dislike. They're reactionaries.

>show does something that contradicts my sociopolitical beliefs
>shit show shit writing
>show does something that supports my sociopolitical beliefs
>lmao great writing it all makes sense

both of it are instances of shit writing. Ever since season 5 it had shit writing. There is nothing else to say about it. People that make it about politics are just tourists that turn everything into a culture war.

>one line in 8 seasons proves my point and invalidates all actions to the contrary

tyrion told varys before her, that's a huge red flag to dany the broken incel

/pol/ would have put FAR greater emphasis on the (((Iron Bank)))

>subverted their expectations of Dany
You act like this was not foreshadowed from season 1.

Here are actual complaints:
>What pisses me off more than anything is all the random teleportation the characters are doing.
>Why did it take so long for Jamie to get there when assassin girl and dog man made it just in the nick of time?
>Why does Arya suddenly feel sympathy for the people that murdered her father?
>Why did Cersei stare out a window for an hour just to die? We dropped the night-king for this? Oh right, Danny is the nightqueen now.
>John somehow is not attracted to Danny when he knows it's his aunt for some reason even though it makes no fucking sense for his dumb ass think "dick first" character.
>Where the fuck was the golden company? Were they all those dudes that got toasted right at the start? If so, wow what a POS letdown.

That aside I like where the show is going, I like Danny going evil. I just wish It had been over two seasons not three episodes.

Attached: 1556581501503.png (497x497, 118K)

or you know, you can just have sex

>It was not earned. It was contrived and came out of nowhere.
Only if you're retarded, it was kind of obvious since season 6, those lunatic's eyes were there the whole time, that's what happens when you beta fags don't look at people's eyes.

Crucifixions were in the books. There is a clear line drawn after the show runs out of book content and there was a general feeling D&D were trying to pull their own independent shit.

REMINDER THAT THIS EPISODE WAS BATTLE OF BERLIN: MEDIEVAL BOOGALOO

CERSEI WAS HITLER, DAENERYS WAS STALIN

Jon doesn't want the throne and most likely he will fight Daenerys to death. Bran is crippled, therefore he's not fit to rule and he knows it. Arya will do whatever it takes to protect her family. And no Targaryen can hold the throne because it's just not popular.

Sansa has been showing fitting skills to rule and actually her development makes her the best one for this. Sansa also has a sense of region identity, so most likely she will claim the throne for her and then proceed to disolve the title and get back to the North.

ive been unironically laughing since season 2. I tried to watch the premier and fell asleep twice. on my third viewing I finally made it through about a month before s3 came out. started just before s1 ended.

How was 360 no scoping a dragon from a rocking ship 1000+ yards away 3 times in a row acceptable?
It's just the Jews putting shock drama in any and all areas they can because they suck

Right exactly. And some people are too stupid to just sit back and enjoy it.

But that what I'm doing. I turned on this show after episode 3 ruined the white walkers story.

are you new here?

Yes xd

Yo bro. I'm sorry but you might just be retarded. She was fucking crazy from season 1. The only morons who didn't see this coming were the morons who thought she was great since season 1.

This bitch was always ready to kill everyone just because and she went full fucking crazy once she got those dragons.

I'm not saying she couldn't have been a good person if she wasn't pushed off the edge but I am saying this was always the likely end because she was teetering on the edge for a long ass time.

> >Why does Arya suddenly feel sympathy for the people that murdered her father?
It was the civilians more than the soldiers.

I don't understand why anons want to post normalshits, when they mean normalfag. As if the word fag is in any way offensive to anyone who doesn't get offended by anonymous words on the internet. Surely you're not a stupid fudge packer right?

last few seasons have been shit, this episode was kino x2

The civilians cheered for her fathers death. Like I get it, little girl and mommy, but it makes zero sense for assassin death killer, family before anything Arya.

None of this shit makes any sense. Starks have no claim to the throne, Jon’s claim comes from being a Targaryen, not a Stark. Starks aren’t even in any sort of line of succession to the throne of Westeros. Even Gendry has a better claim than Bran or any of the Starks.

Attached: 1730EA9B-7608-4888-9BCD-4355DCE9FA56.png (894x773, 48K)

>You can hate the show for its pathetic laughable writing AND laugh at normalfags at the same time.
Fucking watch me.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

Nah. Jon goes back to the wall, Bran rules as King, Sansa in Wardenperson of the north

they literally put crazy person makeup on her at the start of the episode

Ironically if this was actually the show runners' plan the whole time--to make it super obvious to US that Dany was a dumb bitch, but to trick normies and SJWs into thinking that this was some kind of feminist cringefest, only to completely throw it into the fire at the last moment, I will actually forgive them for everything.

A troll that lasts ten fucking years, and costs hundreds of millions, perhaps BILLIONS of dollars in marketing, production, everything, spent to fucking piss right in the face of 90% of the fans, while quietly giving the rest of us a low-five, would is trolling worth any amount of Night King dying early.

>You can hate the show for its pathetic laughable writing AND laugh at normalfags at the same time.

This is exactly what I do.

I liked the shot of her looking hagrid better than all other shots of her this season.

>How was 360 no scoping a dragon from a rocking ship 1000+ yards away 3 times in a row acceptable?
Because that's the logic of the show, idiot. And now all of a sudden one dragon can solo all of the Iron Fleet and the scorpions? That's just comically bad writing.

Are there still people who watch this unironically?

Huh? You don't need a claim, Baratheon sat on the throne by deposing the former King.

>Kill hundreds and you become a lord
>Kill thousands and you become a king

It doesn't matter. They will take the throne by force. Who is going to fight them back?

You have all just realized that in a few days you will be able to watch the Burlington Bar reaction vid where all the sjw normaniggers will watch as their queen becomes literally Hitler right before their very eyes.
It will be beautiful.
The senseless murder, Sansa, it was beautiful.

I mean she literally just got turned away by the Hound telling her "don't be a bitter cunt LIKE ME!"

The show’s Arya makes no sense. Also the whole “family before anything” makes even less sense. Her motives are constantly changing, at this point she just seems to be there to kill whoever the writers want dead.

haha im sorry you found this place.

the ending is online.

>Implying they haven't completely forgotten about lines of succession
How the fuck is Cersei queen then?

He clearly posted normalfag in the OP's following sentence. Learn to read, retard.

well they made up Talisa just to make the Red Wedding more impactful, including her pregnant stomach getting stabbed, I wouldn't put it past them. I mean Weiss looks like a premium edgelord

I mean, I always kinda guessed she was gonna be the big baddie in the end. But she’s definitely not a Mary Sue. The only thing she was really handed was dragons but not even on purpose. I’m not her biggest fan but saying she’s a Mary Sue is just cheapening the already overused buzzword. She’s pretty much the opposite of a Mary Sue.

Yes. But none of the Starks actually want the throne and their claim would be the exact same as anyone else’s. Also nothing would stop Jon from doing it himself and the idea that he would be exiled for killing a disavowed queen makes no sense.

>Jon doesn't want the throne and most likely he will fight Daenerys to death

That'll be a quick loss to Jon for Dany there.

Tyrion and Sansa joint rulers next week. A dynasty to last 1000 years.

I think this is part of her development though. Shes about to renounce violence after seeing this, the Hound warned her and now shes going to marry Gendry.

Normalfags are so retarded, there is nothing subversive about a blatantly evil character doing evil things. Dany was always a psychotic warlord

>tfw Bronn snipes Drogon with a giant crossbow just as it's about to kill Tyrion

"That's my money you're fucking there with girlie!" he says as he whips out the crossbow Cersei gave him to kill Tyrion.

>What pisses me off more than anything is all the random teleportation the characters are doing.
$$$$$$$$$ you wanted this

>Why did it take so long for Jamie to get there when assassin girl and dog man made it just in the nick of time?
again $$$$$ people wanted action not politics

ppl of KL are not responsible. arya is rational. she knows this.

>Why did Cersei stare out a window for an hour just to die? We dropped the night-king for this? Oh right, Danny is the nightqueen now.
cersei is egotistical and retard brained. shes sacrificed all her children so she can rule.

>John somehow is not attracted to Danny when he knows it's his aunt for some reason even though it makes no fucking sense for his dumb ass think "dick first" character.
you are also retard brained who thinks people with honour will fight for whores who don't value people

>Where the fuck was the golden company? Were they all those dudes that got toasted right at the start? If so, wow what a POS letdown.
how are there dothraki and unsullied even still alive? why do you care an entire group actually died for once?

It only feels horrible because everything was rushed. They made the “longer episodes” thing out to be a game changer but an extra 20 minutes an episode isn’t enough to do 180s with characters. The story could’ve worked if it didn’t feel like it was all actually happening within the span of an hour. Each episode just feel likes. They are taking a plot line or an arc and going “aaaaand we are done.” There’s no loose ends. No questions. No consequences. We are just quickly and cleanly moving to the end. Varys dying the way he did in the first 10 minutes is the exact feeling this entire season has.

She was Queen Mother, it just stopped making sense once she was no longer governing in name of anyone else.

>Sansa "Diversity Hire Littlefinger" Stark doesn't want as much power as possible

Yikes!

Tyrion is dying in the last episode

She's always had a psychotic side. Her friends, lover, and advisers were always there to talk her into taking the diplomatic route. She was always a step away from going over.

Yup. A trial by combat in which Bronn kills him.

Of course he is. She doesnt trust anyone anymore because shes looney. Tyrion is going to be toasted.

But she wasn't, she was NEVER against hurting random fucking people, watch the series again and say the same thing. I get her burning the soldiers, the castle even. But random children, innocents and her own soldiers in the street? fuck off choke on my cock you wank

>Varys dying the way he did in the first 10 minutes is the exact feeling this entire season has.
couldn’t agree more

It's funny because this season has managed to piss off one group after another

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED

Attached: 1544448653625.jpg (1392x1094, 296K)

Yeah. And she just DID what Jaime prevented the Mad King from doing. The survivors probably already refer to her as the Mad Queen.

Eh, Arya handled it alright. She worked like a man and it paid off. Sansa handled power pretty decently, and doesn't play the victim despite what she's been through. Cersei was a schemer and got wrecked, Dany is entitled and will get wrecked

so lemme get this straight, cuz I skipped a few seasons before catching these recent episodes

>every problem dany has faced, she solves with fire and bloodshed, I can't think of a single thing she's solved with diplomacy
>just kills and kills and kills, absolutely cold blooded
>but normalfag, normalfag women especially were on the YASSSS QUEEN train the whole time
>and are now acting like her character is "ruined' when she kills more people

did I miss anything?

Can someone explain to me why Jon :
-Didn't nope the fuck out of that war when Dani said she'd rule through fear.
-Why he looked completely pissed at Tyrion when Tyrion asked him to stop fighting if the people surrendered
-But then when the slaughter happens act shocked that Dani did exactly what she told him she would do

>but saying she’s a Mary Sue is just cheapening the already overused buzzword. She’s pretty much the opposite of a Mary Sue.
No, in the show she was definitely a Mary Sue up to today’s episode, to the best sense of the term. There is no better evidence than the fact that she turned almost every single major character into a coadjuvant orbiter. Every single “good” character was magically guided into her court and made to lose autonomy and personal screen time. For instance, Tyrion stopped making any sense as a character, Jon became a retard and magically fell in love with her automatically. Things have been coming this way since the show deviated radically from the books and shit only really changed in this season.

Attached: 21A773C6-BC8F-4B91-B189-D2909F2787C1.jpg (1024x768, 439K)

She burned them all.

Not him but she was ambiguous. They needed more time to show her going mad imo. It was obviously foreshadowed but the transistion was half assed and then sudden.

>random people
>people who have slighted her

people in KL did nothing wrong. she went mad king in between episodes because some nigger got killed.

cope.

>varys was being sneaky (who she kills anyways)
>some people preferred jon to her
>this justifies systematically roasting innocents street by street

You are who d and d write for brother

What a pointless substanceless post. I can tell from here you a a foreign fag whose second or third language is probably English. Suckle on out media teat some more.

Dany has always been portrayed as a psychotic bitch throughout the series, the problem with the recent episode is that d&d are too hackish to show that side of her without having her slaughter people for no reason.

There are no Targaryens alive except for Jon and no one will vauch for Gendry to be king because no one knows who he is. Realistically, Robert's oldest male relatives who still live, probably a cousin or something, could take the Throne.But people will back Bran because he isn't a tyrant in the making. And because he is practically a god now.

You mean every time she has tried diplomacy in westeros and essos and it failed?

You can acknowledge the show went to shit and still give them props for having the guts to throw Dany under the bus. But really it's GRRM who did it, they're just poorly adapting his story notes for TV

Pretty much, although the show usually framed Dany burning people in a good light, with the exception in season 7 where she refused to take prisoners so she just murdered a bunch of people who wouldn't bend the knee.

True Ending:

Jon talks shit at Dany. Grey Worm steps up, Jon rapes him with his sword. Dany tries to dragonfire him, he's immune. Kills dragon. He's too pussy to kill Dany, he goes all sadface emo boy again. Decides to banish her. Ayra the Troll Princess kills her soon after. Jon doesn't want the iron throne, looks at it, sighs, walks away.

In comes Stannis. He walks over, sits on the throne. He doesn't say anything because his actor never gave enough shits to learn his lines anyway. All hail King Stannis. .The End.

Bran already said he doesn’t even want Winterfell, which is his birthright. Also he’s a fucking cripple and hundreds of miles away from Kings Landing. No one outside the North knows who he is or even gives a shit about him, so no, they won’t back him. He doesn’t even call himself Bran anymore.

the showrunners tried to have it both ways. There have been moments throughout where Daenery's cruelty was shown, but they were always portrayed as "YAAAAAS QUEEN" type moments. Like the weird bass noise that happens whenever she says Dracarys.

correct

She faced some trouble in the first season but yeah overall total Mary Sue

In the books she has all of these prophecies and it sort of feels like there are actual divine forces guiding her, so it kind of makes sense.

so even though everyone got on the "yeah the show is so DARK and MATURE" they still expected black/white good guy/bad guy stuff?

He just really doesn't want to become king. As long as Dany is around, he doesn't have to deal with any of that political shit.

The problem is that she was the "breaker of chains" a.k.a the savior of the people. She never killed innocent commoners but this time she did even when she won the battle by the time her dragon solo'd everyone.

You say magically guided to her as if it’s out of the realm of possibility that the idea of her being the savior of Westeros isn’t enough for people to gravitate toward her

Wait, wait, wait...do people unironically like season 2? Season 2 was absolute dog shit until the very end and the battle of blackwater bay saved it.

I'm fine with a story arc that culminates and the destruction of King's Landing through her hand. I am not fine with a narrative that poorly supports that arc. I'm not sure I can give them props for it considering what they did with the rest of the characters. To me this just seems like a bunch of characters getting caught up in the crossfire of shitty writing.

lmao whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: 1.png (1774x964, 3.35M)

idk about that, not everyone loved her from the start. some people got burned for not loving her. obviously got raeped, and eventually got taken as slave, and pretty much committed suicide but rose with dragons. relied on jorah etc. for her protection for quite awhile.

>they still expected black/white good guy/bad guy stuff?
Yes, because some people think that having flaws ruins a character.

they had a claim though
Bobby B's grandma was a Targ princess

Okay then Robert's bumfuck cousin twice removed who had no involment in any of the last few wars will become king. Do you think that's realistic? They live in a monarchy. Jon is king, but he doesn't want to and you can't very well force him. Your only choices are Sansha or Bran, or to say fuck it and not have a king, thus going back to being separate kingdoms which in the begginging of a fucking winter that will last at least a decade, will ensure every other kingdom but the Reach starves to death.

yes but in a surprising way, the way that makes unironic Hillary voters seethe

This show is actually so ducking good I can’t. I was disappointed with the last 4 episodes of filler after the 7 seasons of filler post ned stark. But I have to say, as someone who was entirely team white walker after the wedding, I’ve completely flipped. Story writing successfully subverted. Excellent ending. Really not meme king here. When you realize it’s true you will join in loving got as goat

The whole fucking point is that she pretty much became the main character of a show that isn’t meant to have one. Also all that shit happened before she was the “savior of westeros”.

dear god who gives a shit
this show was a boring pile of shit for basedgoys and wine aunts

find better tv shows

Also. That was Jaime ringing the surrender bell, right?

I don't know what kind of normies you hang out with but the foreshadowing for Dany was so blatantly obvious even the dumbest folk I know knew it was gonna happen, including those who loved her.

Which is why I was so perplexed by you assholes claiming they weren't gonna go through with it, wat? Either way I'm fucking smug.

She’s been going mad since s1

They just amped it up to 10 from 5 in the span of an episode is all

To be fair the past seasons were pretty black and white. Jon Snow is a clean cut boy scout who dindu nuffin. Ramsay, Cersei and The Knight King and are all anti-christ tier mustache twirlers. The morally gray characters like Little Finger and Vayrs literally did nothing until they die unceremoniously.

I didn’t see it coming because I fully expected Dany to be the female role model that’s so cool and wise and she’s the queen and muh break the wheel and all that nonsense. I didn’t see the sensible thing coming

Anyone who missed her psycho eye twitch last episode is retarded.

>Bran rules as king

Bran can't produce an heir so he cant be king. He is also already the three-eyed raven. If anything he will take Qyburns position (or Sam will). Gendry will rule the Iron Throne or the throne will be destroyed (probably melted down) and there will be a division of powers.

>just turn your brain off

that's the criticism.... people don't like unrealistic shit. go watch a horror movie where the character is 1" away from being caught for 30 mins straight.

I've honestly never seen anyone believing this, the only evidence I've seen of this is people right here claiming people believe this. How odd.

>Do you think that's realistic? They live in a monarchy.
Well yes? That’s how shit worked in European monarchies.

Guess I hit the nail on the head.

Attached: 1556802964062.jpg (560x720, 185K)

Anyone who claimed otherwise at any point during the show is retarded.

>find better tv shows
There isn't a single good tv show in existence. It's the lowest of the low drivel for normalfags on average and pseudo intellectuals at worst.

This. I felt that when she executed the woman who old seer in S1. Dany didn't give 2 shits back then about what the woman said, that Drogo was a bad man that would have done bad things all over the world.

Did people forget that she tortured people to death with crucifixions?

Attached: 1.jpg (639x439, 20K)

checked

Attached: 1548982693429.jpg (750x702, 21K)

All that could happen in the case that there was no king, is that every powerful house would claim they have a right to the throne and a civil war would begin. But no one wants a civil war in the begginging of winter and furthermore, Sansha and Bran would already be backed by both the Northern houses and the Vale houses and whatever's left of the River houses. By default they are the dominant house after Dany dies and Jon leaves.

those poor slave masters!

I think its obviously more subtle earlier on, but I feel as if it really comes on when she learns about Jon. All this time the justification for everything she has done is that she is the rightful queen. She learns she isn't and that drives her mad. She also is seeing betrayal around her (real or perceived). I

What an unsatisfying death for Cersei. But then, I suppose the point of the show isnt to be satisfying, its to be not what you expect?

>Sansha

Attached: sean connery.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

Has anyone made a Twitter compilation yet?

That’s shit from the books. They have been painting her acts with a coat of good ever since the series departed from the books.

Just fucking notice all examples of her evil deeds posted in this thread are shit from the first to third seasons.

Reminder
Seasons 1 and 2 - good
Seasons 3 and 4 - decent
Seasons 5 and 6 - shit
Seasons 7 and 8 - abominable shit

Attached: game of thrones.jpg (848x838, 114K)

>Why are you all contrarians?
they now know how we felt after they made Stannis burn Shireen

they can finally see DnD's negative IQ.
This has been 4 years in the making and it finally happened.

Attached: 99889898977.png (675x694, 34K)

The one thing we can hope from all the normalfag asspain is that maybe we can be some honest entertainment that isn't just misery porn that subverts your expectations just to make you feel like shit. JK that won't happen MORALITY IS GREY LOL

>unironically subverted their expectations
Well I guess now you know what's it like when something you like is turned to shit due to shitty writing.

>But no one wants a civil war in the begginging of winter
That didn’t stop anyone from following Daenerys to the south to besiege a city-fortress in the middle of winter.

I guess we should take him off our money then...

Attached: Washington.png (721x451, 709K)

There was literally no law against owning slaves until dany showed up and took over. She never even gave them a chance to reform and pay for their “crimes”

>MORALITY IS GREY LOL
Dude Jaime has no arc lmao
Dude the hound has no arc lmao dude everyone succumbs to their demons lmao

Hopefully this nihilist trash inspires some normalfags to kill themselves

Checked

1-4 were all excellent and 5-8 were all abdominable

GRRM is the genius behind creating this entire world and as soon as DnD had to start thinking for themselves it nosedived.

Remember Pycelle's fart in that small chamber meeting?
Or how about that close up of the cock after Arya watched that play?
Or you want the good girl but you need the bad pussy?

Fucking hell they're such morons.

Sacred Quads but maybe if those Slave Masters became the founders of a nation free from the yoke of an oppressive and apathetic crown...maybe...

are you trying to say Daenerys was worse than Cersei ?

Evidence of normalshits hating this episode?
I merely ask for information

She had Dragons thought and there was literally no way for her to lose, yes Euron got one but that was just the show being retarded. Westerosi people know from experience that nothing can defeat a dragon. If anything, they marched there expecting only to set-up a few tents while Dany's dragon's just destroyed the walls and maybe burned a few buildings. Which is exactly what happened after the show was done jerking-off Euron and Cercei.

Not him but yes. Had Cersei remained queen the average person in Westeros (never mind KL) would have had a far better life.

Are you enjoying the Seething that was summoned, Brothers? Is our King finally avenged?

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1006K)

Too bad we're not getting their confederate show?

Patience. That's what we are here waiting for.

twitter
it's always twitter

100% of the time that question enters your mind the answer is twitter

Arya will kill Danny

>seasons with book material good
>seasons without book material bad
ftfy

Because of a misguided sense of justice. That doesn't mean she has a history of burning innocent people for the sake of burning them. Of the instances we saw that foreshadowed darker sides to her character it was usually paranoia or a black/white understanding of good and evil. They didn't incorporate these aspects into her season 8 arc. She doesn't burn Varys because of unwarranted paranoia, he did actively conspire behind her back. She doesn't have growing resentment for Tyrion because she can't distinguish enemy from friend, Tyrion betrays her trust at every turn. She doesn't have a dislike for the northern people because of a perceived lack of respect, the northerners dislike her even after she helped them defeat the Whitewalker threat and Sansa, the lady of Winterfell, wants to push Jon's claim to the throne.

It's not paranoia or a poor understanding of nuances on morality and justice that turn her mad. It's justified instances of concerns about betrayal and some bells; and that's bad writing because the only thing that demonstrates that her behavior is unreasonable is her reaction to a noise. There are plenty of examples they could have used from earlier seasons that would have made all of it make more sense if they were better integrated back into the narrative.

>Westerosi people know from experience that nothing can defeat a dragon.
That's not true, at least in the books, though in the show they kept Dorne killing a dragon. In the sbooks a horde of people actually managed to kill a chained dragon (or dragons).

>A troll that lasts ten fucking years
he's right you know.
probably one of the greatest slow rolls in trolling history

Attached: alex jones.png (261x238, 89K)

You'll be waiting a long time, Yea Forums isn't some special hub of intellectualism as much as they like to believe otherwise. Here we are, celebrating our defeat over normies and feminist despite no evidence these people even exist.

Just go on twitter/reddit/real life and see what people are saying. I'd say about 80% of people hate this shit.

People dislike when their favorite character turns into the villain? Who woulda thunk? Normie masses.

Reddit and real life, I haven't seen it. I don't have twitter and as far as I'm aware it's not actually based on reality so I'll skip that. But anywhere, including fb, where more than 52 characters can be typed out a time, none of this came as a surprise.

But I love the show for it being a trainwreck and complete shit, why would I hate it? You said it yourself.

How were the Dornish able to repel the dragons and yet KL with more "modern" technology in the form of the scorpions got raped by one dragon?

or the 7 kingdoms would go back to having 7 kings

You have /pol/ tourists to thank for that. They turn everything into a culture war.

>oh wow this show that's been shit for several seasons and ruined many different characters also did the same to a female character, how based and redpilled.

I dont use either of those, so I was hoping to see some screenshots. That's okay, I'm sure someone will post some eventually.

>two dragons can't burn 100,000 wights
>one dragon can burn 1,000,000 people, 30 ships, and an entire city

what the FUCK happened to the writing of this show?

Remember the battle of blackwater bay? A lot of time was devoted to the development of Wildfire and Tyrion's planning. The plan had to go exactly perfect, which is why it was so satisfying.

Dany just flies a dragon and all the threats just disappeared. It's like an autistic child wrote this battle scene.

I get they had time constraints, but this was pure laziness

I hope so

Attached: game-of-thrones-sansa-stark.jpg (1083x700, 94K)

You talked to coworkers in the middle of the night right after the show aired? lol

guerrilla tactics

The book is very inconsistant with Dragons though. Plus I believe there was foul play at the death of that dragon. Something about Dragons becoming weaker when they grow in captivity generation after generation. Because in the books the only other time I remember normal people killing a dragon was with a scorpion bolt with a valyrian steel tip to the eye. A one in a million shot.

I mean, you can go on reddit right now and see that poster is completely wrong.
But let him have his sense of superiority despite all lack of evidence I guess.

You jest, but the only way this makes sense is the showrunners wanted to inject an allegory for Western women destroying the civilization their ancestor's built by enfranchising the subjugated and via race mixing. based. redpilled. think about it!

The idea of her just going on mad kill spree like that against innocents is completely out of character.
Of course she burned the Tarley's when they wouldn't bend the knee, but that it within the rules of their medieval monarchy structure.
Same with executing traitors like Varys.
Just killing every innocent civilian in sight turned her into a bad comic book villain.

I think the main problem is that people are confusing normalfags with extremists. Their view is so skewed they believe anyone who isn't exactly like them is an extremist sjw feminsit nazi, meanwhile most people loved the episode including most women

I actually enjoyed the episode. I’ve accepted GoT is now all about spectacle and D&D are total garbage at writing story or character, and honestly Jaime being a fag and Varys being killed so easily are the only moments that really annoyed me this episode. Sacking a city is a great way to install fear/take revenge. Rome did it plenty of times in their conquests as did many medieval armies so there is some historical precedent. I also liked the details of the wildfire explosions since this alluded to what Cersei’s plans would have been if they were retarded enough to launch a conventional attack. I only found out about the s oy boy and roastie rage just now it makes this all the more satisfying for me.

>Dany just flies a dragon and all the threats just disappeared. It's like an autistic child wrote this battle scene.
This.
How Euron's Iron Fleet as well as the castle based scorpion arrows were caught so off guard was nonsense.
Then the Gold Company didn't hear or see the dragon coming from behind before it attacked.
Fucking stupid.

Not that I'm defending the reasoning behind it, but the storm created by the white walkers essentially took the dragons out of the battle

>subverted
do people even know what this word means anymore?

In that sceneraion only two sceneraions happen: They go back to being independant kingdoms, and then everyone but the Reach suffers massive casulaties due to starvation because The Reach lords, now not being bound to serve the interests of the other kingdoms; decide not to share their mass stores of food meant to last this winter that is proclaimed to be one of the longest in centuries.

Or two, the reach lords do share their mass stores of food but since again, they are not bound to serve the interests of the other kindoms: They do so at a far greater rate of purchase. So, less casulaties for the other kingdoms but still quite a large amount and possible economic ruin as well for the less wealthy parts of Westeros.

This is why people were okay with neing united after all. Aegon conqured the lands sure but more importantly he showed them why they worked much better when they were united. Worth more that the sum of their parts. Going back to being separate kingdoms upholding only their own self-interests will ensure the death of many and the regression of Westeros as a whole.

>The idea of her just going on mad kill spree like that against innocents is completely out of character.
I mean if you were paying attention she flat out learned her lesson dealing with a populace that is complacent with the way things are.
Kings Landing was taken over and over, the people remain, they praise whoever sits on the throne. They don't care.
Dany came in to Westeros with the notion that people will love her for breaking "the wheel" and manifesting her destiny as ruler, everyone worshipping her, loving her
She has always had a juvenile moral compass, she's just reverting to her truer nature when things aren't as easily black and white with there being no easy "bad guy" class of people everyone else would cheer on for her burning alive.

Yeah theres another thread dedicated to it, and its disappointing. I honestly liked the episode. I dont really watch much TV or movies so perhaps my standards are low

>Kings Landing was taken over and over, the people remain, they praise whoever sits on the throne. They don't care.
If that's the case they would love her when she took over.
She really became le evil just this episode. Before she was a more somewhat dynamic character as to what kind of ruler she would ultimately be.
She just became, "I'll just kill everyone, lol"

The dragon that got shot was injured, too bad you dumbass fucks can't pay attention for three seconds.

Everyone betrayed her, and Westeros isn’t accepting her. Even the North, which she sacrificed a dragon and half her army for hate her. The people trusted Cersei over her. She decided to rule by fear and take revenge. They rushed the shit out of it, but sacking a city isn’t some pure evil act of madness.

Aegon melted Harrenhal as a show of force, and along with the field of fire it is what made people bend the knee. Other than the loot train battle Dany hasn’t shown off what a dragon can do to those who defy her.

Some similar stuff happened in the Dance of Dragons, Tumbleton was burnt to the ground as a message, and a bunch of towns and castles in the Riverlands were also torched for standing against the Greens.

>lose entire Dothraki cavalry at Winterfell
>lose most of your Unsullied army at Winterfell
>lose most of the Northern Armies at Winterfell
>Wildlings go back north
>lose a dragon soon after
How in the fuck did she get her Dothraki cavalry and Unsullied and Northern armies back?
How did she win this battle so fucking easily?

>The dragon that got shot was injured
You mean the dragon that took an arrow to the face and went into the ocean?

The game of thrones reddit seems to like it for the most part, but the top post praising the episode it is apparently an "Unpopular Opinion". The freefolk reddit seems to universally hate it.

Well, her chosen method of execution was unnecessarily cruel but yes, it wasn't like she was just holding a machine gun into a crowd of innocents like she essentially did in this episode. That just seems uncharacteristic of her. Her destructive character traits usually come out when she's high on moral superiority and a desire for justice. This wouldn't involve random people on the street running away from a fighter jet.

It was a fantastic episode.

This is the ending GRRM wanted.

He wanted to break fantasy conventions. Realism. Darkness. He hinted at this possibility many times. Its completely in line with the tone of this series and the writing. GRRM is obsessed with war, conquerors, repercussions.

Daenerys tendencies toward violence, lust for power, paranoia, her family history of insanity, it all pointed to this.

Its the greatest possible ending. Somewhere GRRM is smiling. If you wanted butterflies and rainbows this was never the series for you.

You should've known that as soon as our noble protagonist Ned Stark was beheaded and Joffrey was made king.

I disagree. She learned from her mistakes and attacked from the clouds like she should have done last time. Then for the ships she kept attacking from different directions so they had to keep spinning the scorpions around. As for the Golden Company she attacked from behind destroying the gate. Then she quite simply burned those scorpions by attacking them from the sides rather than head on.

lannisters didnt have a large army either
and a small detachment of city guards

all she had were the ships and the golden company

It was literally a rando, Jaime was too late getting to Cersei to convince her to ring bell an flee with her

The dragon with holes in its wings, that was barely able to fly seconds earlier, yes.

>lannisters didnt have a large army either
Irrelevant.
I'm asking how SHE magically got her army back.

>Aegon melted Harrenhal as a show of force
It was because they wouldn't surrender, they always spared people who surrendered. KL surrendered but Dany didn't spare them.

The fire from the dragon could literally blow up stone buildings, but could only burn 1 wight in a straight line during an attack.

And that was the bigger one in the battle of winterfell.

yup exactly right, based bigbrain poster

>The dragon with holes in its wings, that was barely able to fly seconds earlier, yes.
Answer the question, dummy. Are you saying the dragon that was attacked by Euron's fleet and crashed into the ocean, and that Cersei confirmed as dead is in fact alive?

just stop user. How many shots were of her flying the fucking dragon in a literal straight line to the scorpions only for them to magically miss

>muh subversion

What I don't get it people saying it came out of nowhere. When the fuck was she not a crazy lady? When she burned a woman alive?

The show started off showing some of her actions as being morally questionable, but her sudden popularity combined with her starting off as a sympathetic character meant that normies never saw that, and the show used that to portray all her actions, even clearly evil ones, as good.

>just stop user. How many shots were of her flying the fucking dragon in a literal straight line to the scorpions only for them to magically miss
This. They spotted the dragon very high in the clouds. They should have gotten off at least one solid volley of shots.

>Daenerys tendencies toward violence, lust for power, paranoia, her family history of insanity

only it doesn't really and while it may have been hinted at it never really escalated in any believable way even though there was plenty of reason so this feels like coming out of nowhere for the sole reason of being such a SHOCKING TWIST

are you ACTUALLY saying that Stalin was ACTUALLY worse than HITLER !????

None? The only one was when she was descending from the clouds and the sun was behind her. God forbid a character learns from a mistake for people like you 3l

facts don't care about your feelings

They did, he said volley, and she flew a different direction and then got them when they were reloading

You're also discounting the scorpions that were at the front gate. Why the fuck were they pointed at the army out front? Why weren't they pointed toward the rear where the dragon was attacking from.
They literally just stood there and died as a dragon roared up behind them.
Fucking stupid.

>pathetic laughable writing
Cry more, ma'am.

The truth hurts

Roasties = BTFO

Women, especially SJW "woke" women, are low IQ and let their emotions control them

D&D redeemed themselves

Attached: on her period.jpg (2048x1204, 132K)

She didnt kill commoners though but she was always crazy

based and clownpilled

the show has been bad since season 5 onwards, but i'm so glad for tonights episode. i'm glad that people are upset. it makes me happy :)

i've separated asoiaf and GOT a while ago so the absolute nosedive these past few seasons have been wonderful

>They did, he said volley, and she flew a different direction and then got them when they were reloading
The volley should have come right as Euron saw the dragon in the clouds. It would have taken them a few seconds to re aim, then fire. Instead I don't know what the fuck they were doing.
The scorpions on the castle walls were just as useless.
It was a mess.

>If that's the case they would love her when she took over.
And if Dany was taken over, they'd love those guys too!
They don't CARE who sits on the throne. Doesn't matter. Because every ruler is a tyrant- if Cersei seized and played fair, you honestly thing a series of petty drama wouldn't soon follow, with the rest of Kings Landing and Westeros still sleepily nodding and saying "yes, yes your highness"

With this it's a huge "oh fuck, what the fuck, why, what the fuck"
Sets more of a forced allegience.

I went to reddit and all I see is a thread with everyone saying they loved the episode and that it was foreshadowed throughout the entire show even if it was a bit rushed.

I don't even watch GOT

>She didnt kill commoners though but she was always crazy
This.
If she wrecked buildings that were empty or filled with troops, it would be ok.
If she killed a fleeing army, it would be ok.
But roasting women and children?
It's so out of character.

>If you wanted butterflies and rainbows this was never the series for you.

Daenerys going mad has been a theory here for a while now. No one ever expected it to be executed in such a shoehorned and incoherent manner. You're misguided if you think people here are mad that their favorite character was ruined or that they didn't get a fairy tale ending when the issue lies entirely with the manner of how they executed the narrative that concludes her story line.

>Sets more of a forced allegience.
That really worked for her dad, faggot.

The daughter of a mad king becomes mentally unstable herself. Who would have thought it. Fucking retard.

This is true. They also should have been set up in different spots throughout the city. But they were all along a line pointed outwards and she just burned them from coming from the side.

Did pic related age well?

Attached: emilia-clarke-emilia-clarke-shared-this-pic-in-instagram-who-6207051.png (500x724, 171K)

>That really worked for her dad, faggot.
Thankfully she did it right this time around.

>Man Daenerys
Shiiiiiiiiiiet

Look you non-english speaking fucks. I said the dragon was injured BEFORE it was shot in the face. I'm sorry you can't speak English.

*was is past fucking tense you dense fuck.

It's been obvious for 2.5 seasons that Dany was going to be the Mad Kween.

Why is anybody surprised? Normalfag or not? My wife is all pissed off right now about it when EVERY APPEARANCE OF DANY for so many episodes we've both talked about how she's obviously going crazy.

Arya only ever has power over herself not others

>Dilandau
Nice reference senpai.

no one is surprised, only that twitter roasties and lefties are upset

everything wouldve made for better tv if her advisors werent present when she killed the tarleys.

>looking hagrid

Attached: tumblr_m6rqyx9IOn1rwes2qo1_500.jpg (600x407, 49K)

Daughter of a king and a queen who were siblings as well. The Mad King went mad because of his incest and Dany is the spawn of even more of it.

i'm completely with you. other people saying they saw it coming are dumb or projecting. nothing in the story hinted at this, and the little clues in the last few episodes were pitiful attempts at trying to retcon this shitheap show. no fucking way were they planning this from the start, it's fucking horrendous storytelling.

Every person I personally know on social media is angry that it was "muh poor character development she did a 180!" when it has been obvious for years.

ASOIAF had a much better author than whatever book you got that from

Is the show finished?
How many more eps

I miss Cersei

this. yes dany has been foreshadowed to be not a good person and to kill people that oppose her, and it's also been foreshadowed she would go crazy like the mad king, but the turnaround is ridiculous, everything she did this episode up until she decided to burn down the streets was totally justified and made sense in a war, she killed someone who conspired against her, she burned down the enemy's navy, broke down their wall and burned their ballistae and army, I was waiting for the out of nowhere hack moment when she would go evil because D&D prefer surprise over sensible storytelling.

Fuck women and minorities? that's our MO right?

its a shit ass show no one here will genuinely debate that. All writing has gone to shit and the result is people acting retarded and illogically.

That said, people like the visuals and are memeing that what we saw was 'kino'.

Yea Forums has higher iq than most boards on the internet, so we can decipher what is good tv and what is not.

I doubt they care unlike offsite shitposters like yourself trying to stir the pot

>Yea Forums has higher iq than most boards on the interne
You dont actually believe that stupid poll, right?

How have you not seen her getting more and more resentful with all the scenes showing her being a complete loner among the boys? plus all the foreshadowing about targ madness in the earlier seasons

if you weren't able to pick up on her being evil before, I wouldn't go around advertising that to people who are smarter than you who did...

EXPECTATION STATUS: SUBVERTED
NEXT TARGET: STAR WARS

Extremely

Sansa literally DOESN'T want the Iron Throne either. She wants Jon to stop being a Danyfag and go back to his family and the North not to be dragged into the clusterfuck again. She's got the right thinking here. Jon is basically Season 1 Sansa.

No kidding. Almost every time after her adviser rationally explains to Dany to go against her impulse, cue the camera shot of Dany seething.

>Sansa
I really have no clue what Sansa and her motivations are now. We got a hint she was a calculating bitch for a while, but that all went down the drain when her awesome Baelish skills all got boiled down to not keeping a secret. Such skill. So wow.

>Women
Every non Stark character is a retard (and those not aligned to them), except for Jon who is half Tang so he's tainted. Almost as if the Starks are meant to be the good guys.

He didn't look pissed, that was "I really don't think there's a good chance of that happening" look of resignation.

Jon didn't nope the fuck out because he feels guilty and because he's fucking Jon Snow. In his heart of hearts he still holds out hope (or is "in denial" as D&D put it) that Daenerys will do the right thing.

I mean it's not like he isn't justified in holding out hope. Dany did, in fact, help defend the living from the Night King and sacrificed half of her army and some of her closest people in doing so even though her goal was the iron throne. He still has feelings for her as well.

Jon has ALWAYS been like this. He did the right thing with the wildlings and thought that it HAD to work out somehow and he was murdered for it as the commander of the Night's Watch. He set out on some cockeyed quest to capture a wight and would've been proper-fucked if it weren't for 3 dragons coming to save his ass. Hell he would've been fucked if Daenerys' incestuous pussy didn't start twitching when Jon the secret Targaryen decided to try and convince the conquerer queen that the undead were coming.

Sansa already stated her motivations: she wants an independent north and her family. Starks have always been about their family, that's why their symbol is a fucking wolf pack. They can bicker and shit on each other, but they are pretty protective over their own and their territory.

>Such skill
She basically ensured Jon claim would trump Dany's. It was a calculated move and Dany is now falling apart. Sansa lived among mad tyrants since childhood, she can recognize them on sight. She warned Jon about Dany and he being the idiot led by his hormones didn't listen.

>normalshits hate the episode because it completely and unironically subverted their expectations

Yeah, I expected a well written episode. I guess they subverted my expectations by giving me a shitty one.

>>normalshits hate the episode because it completely and unironically subverted their expectations of Dany as she becomes the final villain in the last episode
>>Yea Forums loves it because D&D's trainwreck of a show is finally coming to an end and seeing normalfags cry about their favorite Mary Sue cunt not being the good guy
She never was the good guy she's been evil since the start
Because I'm a edgy incel who needs sex and I'm a 30 year old virgin

>normalshits hate the episode because it completely and unironically subverted their expectations

Everybody on reddit loves it. You are not special Mr non-contrarian

It completely subverted my expectations too by being edgier than I thought it could be. It was still trash but at least we have a new salt mine that should supply us for years to come.

Not an autist.

Fucking based. I feel the exact same way except I liked it up till season 4. Funny thing is that everyone here was hating on all the "yes powerful woman!" stuff and then dabid completely undermines it all. You're spot on with the character development, too - there's hints that Daenarys was crazy and not a good leader, but they sort of abandoned all that for the forced love plot with Jon that didn't end up being important at all.

>independent north
>john king of the 7 kingdoms
wut

Bran will rule. Jon will go back North. Sansa will rule in winterfel and arya will go be with Gendry.

It felt kind of like the ending to KOTOR where you can just 180 and go dark side out of nowhere if you feel like it.

No one on this board fucks women.

I want to know this one too

What are you talking about

Based Shapiro

>And its true: I talked to coworkers who religiously watch this gay shit show
Of yourse you talked to your "co workers" in the middle of the night.