PALATE CLEANSER THREAD

Attached: market.jpg (432x243, 18K)

fuches, you fuck

I will be shocked if they really kill off Henry Winkler next week, he fucking kills it

I'm looking forward to this episodes rather than the last episodes of GOT series.

#HandsOff, #MeToo

Nobody watches this stupid show quit posting about it

For once Sally had a scene I really liked. She was great with her little rant.

you're stupid

suck my cock faggot

it was but maybe they’re making her a bit too much of a bad person

latest episode was fucking kino 10/10
HOLY FUCK that ending

BUMP
this show deserves more discussion than that other pile of shite

think your in the wrong thread that GOT episode was 10/10 right & that ending right HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1557182187885.jpg (774x1033, 74K)

This show is so much better then that cuck show lel

your mother should have aborted you

It needs a better poster that gets people intrigued or at least indicates the genre, nobody I know has seen Barry desu. it’s kino though

Attached: F5FDF5BE-593F-41C2-83D3-B5832DE309A8.jpg (260x260, 13K)

Is it better than episode 5? I hated that episode because it made no sense in the context of the show but for some reason people liked it.

take episode 5 as a quirky detour. 6 and 7 is back on track (and to top form for this show)

She’s always been extremely self involved, she’s actually more like-able now because she is showing self awareness

>game of thrones is the most popular show in the world
>kino like pic related wont get another season and Barry will probably only get one more after this
I don't want to live in this pleb world anymore

Attached: kino.jpg (182x268, 13K)

I think fewer seasons would help Barry more in the long run. 4 seasons sounds about right?

They should have played five off like a dream sequence. In a show where a tooth is enough to connect Barry to Moses death, the karate guy’s death being attributed to the cop was stupid

Yeah, any longer and it'll become Dexter.

Bill Hader in the role of some top-tier mercenary/assassin is just fucking laughable. the guy looks like a stick and likely eats lorne michaels' ass on the weekends.

shit show

Yeah that's true good point
longer doesn't always mean better as long as they wrap it up in a good way, patriot might not even get a conclusion and that pisses me off.

I interpreted the fantasy shit as being a result of the concussion that he gets when he’s first fighting the guy. Basically a dream sequence. but Fuchs keeps the girls bite. I’m just going to pretend that episode didn’t happen even if it was funny on its own

Still haven't seen patriot yet

I can get past it if they don’t call back to it. If a story in the next season is finding Barry’s DNA at the dudes house or the cops getting the security tape of them fighting at the pharmacy I will be annoyed

Even 4 may be too much. The show can’t keep trying to raise the stakes without becoming silly

It's good man