Bobby & Ned Edition

Attached: file.png (1153x693, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foMdfPqVqWw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=04V_kX5plj4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdUThLpuBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=dYfXNvqC024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2162x1199, 598K)

This episode was everything I've wanted from the show since season one, I'm not going to pretend it was bad just because they fucked up the white walker storyline. Mad Dany was kino and Bobby B was redeemed.

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

It still hurts

Attached: 1519909D-45CB-49FD-9789-786B6355945A.jpg (621x415, 36K)

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Attached: i wanted to save them.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

whoever drew that is retarded

war hammers were small with a pointy end for piercing armor

and ned didn't use ice in battle, it was ceremonial and used for executions

I HEARD YOU HAD A DRAGON PROBLEM

I CAN FIX THAT FOR YA!

Attached: lina-inverse-arrives.png (672x371, 226K)

fuck, we need a kino prequel series about robert's rebellion

Yes
Yes we do.

I just wish we had more episodes of dany being a monster and a full season of the white walker invasion but otherwise this was better than expected even with jaime getting a dumb ending

So I guess Bronn just isnt coming back.

Okay, this is epic(unironically)

STANNIS AVENGED

ONE TRUE FUCKING KING LIVES

ONLY ONE TARGSHIT LEFT, BOYS!
>WE DOING IT
WESTEROS WILL BE FREE!

Attached: file.png (602x441, 724K)

Brienne still lives, stop supporting a dead cuck.

jon and daenerys are still alive

Jon is only a halfy

Best of the episode of the season for me. Possibly the last two seasons.

she got cucked by the love of her life's sister. she gave up her purity for a man who will never love her or ever did

I am soo fucking hard right now...she is /ourgirl/ after all

Attached: 1557718961137.jpg (680x466, 31K)

Attached: WSmV78ohud0.jpg (750x934, 164K)

Book Jaime gonna kill Brienne and become Gourry. Just watch.

Why did she burn everything? Didn't they do the right shit?

dany is more dangerous than the white walkers and the army of the dead lmao

SHE DID IT
SHE FINALLY DID IT
SHE BURNT IT ALL
THE ABSOLUTE MAD QUEEN

Attached: AbsoluteMadwoman.jpg (1540x926, 208K)

This

Based dany single handedly saving the series

Imagine my smug when she destroyed Euron the jobber.

Well, Drogon is. Apparently the other two dragons were pussies

Attached: griffith.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

OFFICIAL /GOT/ CHARACTER RANKINGS

1. Dany

9999. Who gives a fuck about any of these other jobbers

How much cope will there be next week?

Attached: Capturar2.png (575x420, 37K)

Attached: file.png (695x900, 1.45M)

- Tell me where did those Dothraki come from? They all charged against the army of the dead and died and suddenly she has thousands of Dothraki again? They were not with her in the last episode, all I saw were unsullied, even if they came with Jon, it makes no sense, if the Dothraki survived, there would be a handful of them left.

- Varys' death was as cheap as Littlefinger's. It is another characther they had no idea what to do with him, so they just got him executed because somehow he knew about Jon's true identity, even though Bran also does, so do Sansa, Arya, Tyrion and Samwell.

- So much for the Golden Company? Couldn't D&D at least give them five minutes of battle? Did we really need five minutes of tension with characters staring at a bloody bell? The Golden Company was as useful as nipples on a breastplate.

- Apparently Euron's accuracy was over, they couldn't hit Drogon one single time and why didn't Daenerys burned the bloody Iron Fleet in the last episode? She destroyed them all by herself. I get it that she was surprised, still, she could have destroyed them easily, we saw it in this episode.

- Jaime and Euron's duel was one of the lamest shit I ever watched, a lot of stupid talking and some mindless action, Jaime probably got his lungs punctured, but hey, he was not even supposed to be able to walk with those wounds. Apparenly all Euron's lines have fuck the queen in them.

Dany did LITERALLY nothing wrong

Attached: 1556349889856.jpg (768x1157, 129K)

I like to think that Ned was secretly relieved his sister died in childbirth, instead of having to marry Robert and having to endure his adultery and him being a drunk

Why the fuck is Robert wearing Daedric armour?

- Arya's plot armour is ridiculously stupid, yeah, she survived all that, thousands of people died, but she is the ninja that never dies, even if a tower collapses over her. And of course, the many times she dodged the flames. Ah, let's not forget the convenient horse in the end and nothing blocking her way out. And she had no broken bones, no serious wounds, no broken leg, no broken arm, nothing, just a few scratches.

- So now the Unsullied are butchers just because Missandei die and Grey Worm is angry? Sure, let's butcher everyone for no reason, even though they had nothing to do with Missandei's death.

- I am tired of Jon, sick of him, really, that: She will always be my queen; it so bloody awful. She is my queen, you are my queen, you will always be my queen, she will always be my queen. Grow some balls, Aegon, not even going to call you Jon, you don't deserve to be from the North anymore.

- I am still wondering what is the function of Davos in all this. What I get is that Tyrion send him to place that boat for Cersei and Jaime to escape. But why is he so much in the battlefield if he keeps saying he is no warrior, that he doesn't know how to fight, better just leave him in Winterfell at this point. Why would Davos take that boat in the first place? Isn't that treason?

- Tyrion ratted Varys out, but, hey, wasn't Tyrion who told Varys who Jon's true identity was to begin with? Shouldn't he be executed as well?

- Another thing about Tyrion. Why is he always in the battles? He doesn't fight, all he does is walking on the battlefields, wouldn't it be a risk? I mean, are they all sure the enemies are all dead so he can just walk peacefully as he watched the battle. He is no general, he is no soldier, he should have stayed behind.

- I think the only thing I liked from this episode was the Cleganebowl, predictable, but well, at least it gave a closure to this feud, it's been years Cleganebowl was supposed to happen.

This is the only conceivable situation that would be worse than D&D.

BTFO.

>the deafening silence of YASS KWEEN posters and anti-Dany posters

Attached: 1254172884282.jpg (475x360, 34K)

>having to endure his adultery
>implying Robert would have cheated on Lyanna Stark.

20 years from now how will this show be remembered?

Attached: 79AB98E3-CB47-42FB-9983-A5ABC8AB10E5.jpg (750x989, 420K)

did you copypaste this from reddit

it won't.

>- Arya's plot armour is ridiculously stupid, yeah, she survived all that, thousands of people died, but she is the ninja that never dies, even if a tower collapses over her. And of course, the many times she dodged the flames. Ah, let's not forget the convenient horse in the end and nothing blocking her way out. And she had no broken bones, no serious wounds, no broken leg, no broken arm, nothing, just a few scratches.
she's the one of prophecy. Some lord of light stuff

Lmao that woman's whole career is jerking off to Harry Potter. D&D is shit but she knows nothing about writing.

it won't be
nobody even remembers breaking bad anymore and that was only like 6 years ago or whatever

I really wanted that until I saw what they've done to GoT for the last few seasons. Now I just want them to keep their filthy retarded hands off of it. Same with Lotr, I'd rather leave it dead then see it desecrated.

>- So now the Unsullied are butchers just because Missandei die and Grey Worm is angry? Sure, let's butcher everyone for no reason, even though they had nothing to do with Missandei's death.
the unsullied do what they are told and Grey Worm is the leader on the ground and he say Danny start killing indiscriminately. This gave him the go ahead to kill and get revenge for his kinky haired ho.

Agree with all this except Varys. Varys' death has meaning since Tyrion probably regrets ratting on him now and his warning to Tyrion and words to Jon will (hopefully) have consequences next episode.

Reminder

>Varys doesn't actually confront Dany about her bullshit and just dies
>Despite blowing up the Vatican the people around KL can't stop themselves from crowding into the city to become Cersies meatshield
>Jon & Dany both refuse to even entertain the notion of a marriage because of ???
>Jon doesn't even bother to try and speak to Dany about why he refuses to love her as anything but a queen (muh aunt, grieving, a war to win, etc)
>Jamie can't sneak past the unsullied to get into KL despite sneaking past all of Crown/River/Norf to get to WF
>Jamie legitimately going back to KL for his love for Cersie
>Jamie doesn't care about the people of KL despite killing Aerys to save the city
>GC fights outside the castle walls because ????
>ENTIRE Iron fleet is completely useless and is burnt to a crisp
>GC just turn and flee like cowards
>Northerners ignore Jon and follow unsullied in sacking the city because ???
>Dany breaks down crying from the surrender bells because ???
>Lannisters and Populace beg for surrender. Dany still burns them all
>Doesn't even go to the red keep to kill Cersie, just burns civies alive because "they will fear me then"
>Euron magically arrives at the same spot the boat is hidden at the exact same time Jamie arrives
>Wildfyre starts going off for no relevant reason
>Arya and the Hound get into Red Keep with no resistance
>The Hound giving Arya a peptalk despite the fact she LITERALLY KILLED THE NIGHT KING
>That pitiful greenscreen for the cleganebowl on the steps
>Arya still not dead even after all her wounds in the fall of the city
>Again re-confiming that Jamie came back for Cersie and her only because fuck Brienne.
>The prophecy of Ash on the Iron Throne is from Dany burning down the Red Keep for nothing.
>Ayra just rides off into the sunset on a white horse
>muh 8th grade themes as Cersie and Dany both wear red

Breaking Bad was overshadowed by GOT. GOT is a phenomenon of a series that will not be easily forgotten. Just like the Avengers. Hate on capeshit all you want but it won't go away.

>- I am tired of Jon, sick of him, really, that: She will always be my queen; it so bloody awful. She is my queen, you are my queen, you will always be my queen, she will always be my queen. Grow some balls, Aegon, not even going to call you Jon, you don't deserve to be from the North anymore.

since the love between Jon and Dany was rushed, it does seem stupid, but Jon is canon-wise supposed to have been in love with Danny (not anymore it seems) but while he was in love he made an oath and bent the knee. Jon is big about oaths and doing what is proper. She helped him with the white walkers/night king, so he feels obligated.
But yeah though, he should have seen reason long ago but that's the thing about the values Ned Stark put into Jon.

>Dany if you go mad queen thousands will die
>tens of thousands

Attached: 1557718844362.png (1079x932, 1.37M)

>- So now the Unsullied are butchers just because Missandei die and Grey Worm is angry? Sure, let's butcher everyone for no reason, even though they had nothing to do with Missandei's death.
While Jon was staring at him during that, I was really hoping a race war would start. Twitter's reaction would have been hilarious.

Rejoice! Rejoice! The queen bitch is dead!
Rejoice! Rejoice! Jon Snow took off her head!
She called him short and made him weep
So he plunged the sword between her teets
The shitposters cheered for the witch was gone!
And even the lanklets thanked based Jon!

Attached: 1557170564831.png (235x191, 77K)

honestly, I feel like they should've either not shown what happens to the hound after leaving arya, or just had him die before reaching the mountain. the whole "chasing revenge is a bad idea" message doesn't really ring as strong when the audience then gets to watch the mountain get his comeuppance moments later.

Burn the Witch!

Any chance we get a proper Ice and Fire series by showtime or something after George finishes his books with a recast?

mfw Robbert was right to want to kill Dani and everyone who stood up for her "She's just a little girl.... :( " in the early seasons shit got btfo today

Attached: 73af2490435b2327063941b71193979f66b61ac8e2bfaebe73d8171717d42fdd_1.gif.gif (686x536, 2.79M)

Varys was trying to poison Dany at the start right?

Davos is going to be the Hand of the King, and Tyrion wasnt in the battle this time. He was watching from afar.

A prototype. Either Martin finishes the books or dies and some apprentice/relative/friend/publisher finishes them on more satisfying note by seeing what pissed people off about the show. Then they'll make a new show or a series of a movies following that.

Name dropped within the context of pop-culture of the 2010's and the socio-political movement of social justice and feminism, a source of mockery in the classroom of tomorrow.

Literally everything thats happened so far (minus the army of the dead going away so easily) would have been fine if this shit was played out with more time and episodes. Everything is rushed, like the dragon dying and all the last minute goodbyes, and thats why the show feels so cheap and unsatisfying this season.
This was easily the best and most shocking episode in a long ass time and reddit are losing their fucking minds over it.

I'm usually desensitized to most visceral slaughter but all these nameless KL civies dying for 90 minutes straight was tough to watch. This was the capital of Westeros, normal simple people trying to get by and niggers and YAAS queen niggers on twitter were cheering for this shit. I can't believe it. These people need to be executed.

Since 2011, almost 500 babies have been named after Daenerys and nearly 2000 babies were named Khaleesi.

Daenerys "Ten Ton Terror" Targaryen
Daenerys "Peasant Accelerant" Targaryen
Daenerys "See a town? Burn it down" Targaryen
Daenerys "Unburnt city? What a pity!" Targaryen
Daenerys "Dehousing civilians by the millions" Targaryen
Daenerys "Dropping canisters on every single Lannister" Targaryen
Daenerys "Ring the bells, I'll send them to the Seven Hells" Targaryen
Daenerys "All these children must burn because it's my turn" Targaryen
Daenerys "After seeing Rhaegal crash this city needs to be ash" Targaryen
Daenerys "If the crowds dare to jeer then their skin needs to sear" Targaryen
Daenerys "The show's down to the wire so I need to go crazy with fire" Targaryen
Daenerys "After they see all the flame they'll be some babies to rename" Targaryen
Daenerys "Don't have to read the last book to know that King's Landing will cook" Targaryen

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Only HBO can afford the budget to do it justice

What's he thinking?

Attached: jon_made_a_terrible_mistake.png (1280x720, 231K)

He was literally walking among corpse in front of the wall Dany broke down, pay attention redditor

Did that episode have a shitload of reused footage?

>single-handedly mindfucks Dany and shatters her fucking psyche into a million pieces

Attached: 7B8526C7C84149E8896311109F0FCB64.jpg (1024x543, 34K)

Characters who lost
>Varys
>Qyburn
>Jaime
>Cersei
>The Hound
>Euron
Characters who won
>Dany

Attached: ourqueen.jpg (620x413, 50K)

He had a bastard girl in the Vale when he was there with Ned and fucked multiple women during his rebellion when Lyanna was still alive. He didn't suddenly became a degenerate sleaze bag because he was upset Lyanna died

Bobby was the best leader on the show

based Dungeons & Dragons sticking it to feminism. Women are not fit to rule

MIND
TRICK
QUEEN

She won.

Attached: 455646335634.jpg (480x479, 36K)

But HBO hasn't done it justice and the CGI is awful?

Just remember no matter what

This fact is eternal

Attached: 1556926805156.jpg (776x1029, 189K)

Poor Bron, he works so hard.

Jon is supposed to still be in love with Dany but he can't get over the incest

Anything that isn't on this pic isn't gonna happen.
HAIL KING BRAN
RIP IN PISS DANY
CLEGANEBOWL WAS HYPE

Attached: so far so good.jpg (1432x1041, 355K)

Alys Karstark is the greatest Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

even twitter is onBOARed

Attached: YASHITS.jpg (613x525, 65K)

do showfags not understand that this ending has been in the works for 20+ years?

youtube.com/watch?v=foMdfPqVqWw&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=04V_kX5plj4

is bronn kill?

>when your foreign horde rapes and murders innocents just right

Attached: 2019%2F04%2F23%2F4a%2F902c844fee6840d7b2bc2ca35a1c7d36.d1d09.jpg%2F1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

Attached: imdb got ratings.png (737x909, 387K)

Reminder pic related is the rightful king of Westeros.

Attached: Gendry.jpg (644x338, 43K)

Everyone is traitor. Good show.

Reminder that danny did nothing wrong

Attached: danny did nothing wrong.jpg (1024x640, 84K)

>Young Ned looking like a viking berserker crossed with a samurai

Absolutely based

Attached: 1556979886717.jpg (625x415, 93K)

>- I think the only thing I liked from this episode was the Cleganebowl, predictable, but well, at least it gave a closure to this feud, it's been years Cleganebowl was supposed to happen.

but mountain was a zombie, he had no reason to disobey.
All of it was stupid. The hound just got an ass whooping until he pushed the mountain off the tower

Daenerys 'Best Grill' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Burn the Mall' Targaryen

Daenarys 'Your Queen Demands Kerosene' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Great View of a Barbecue' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Ding Dong Made Her Brain Wrong' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Turn King's Landing Into Kindling' Targaryen

Daenerys 'If It Starts Ringing, I Start Singeing' Targaryen

Daenerys 'She's Seeing Red Because Jon Didn't Get in Bed' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Lighting the Biggest Fire the South Has Ever Seen' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Ser Barristan and Ser Jorah Are So Proud of Me!' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Burninatin' the Countryside, Burninatin' the Peasants' Targaryen

Daenerys 'People Named Their Actual Daughters After This Character' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Frustration is Getting Bigger, BANG BONG BANG PULL MY DANY TRIGGER' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Clang Clang Clang Went the Trolley, Ding Ding Ding Went the Bell, Zing Zing Zing Went My Hear-' Targaryen

Attached: 20qabm (1).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Pilou is a cutie

>Boy if only we could have had a single conversation together regarding our mutal feelings for one another as well as how a marriage pact would affect both northern loyalty and your claim upon the throne
Oh well, muh auntie

How'd they fuck it up so bad?

Is GRR ever going to give anyone the license again?

He was strong then

HBO gave them a blank check and infinite time though

Is that Brandon

>The Wheel in the Sky keeps on turning
>They're actually going the Mad Queen route
The balls on these jews, man

Based Shansha

B+L = J?

>I've never known bells to mean surrender

Attached: game_of_thrones-publicity_still_14-h-2019.jpg (768x433, 62K)

Goddamn she outfingered Littlefinger.
Beset girl.

There wasnt any fighting going on where he was though. It wasnt in the middle of the battle like Blackwater Bay. I thought he was just looking at the ruins well behind the fighting.

TARG FUCKING SHITS

>>Jon & Dany both refuse to even entertain the notion of a marriage because of ???
because Jon doesn't love her and she's his aunt?

And Dany is only a 7ths of an 8y. Where do we draw the line on who's a Targ and who isn't?

Don’t watch the show but I’m familiar enough with it. What happened that’s got everyone bitching?

>implying they won't recast bobby b with michael b jordan

Accidentally parroted the spoiler to my sister in passing. How do I at least undo this in her mind so she is surprised by the ending?

Okay Bran ending has to be one of the endings though... right?

Got I think I want Sansa dead more than I wanted Joffrey

>Daenerys "If it breaths, it's a traitor" Targaryen

>danyfags not posting
>plebbit tourists all gone
>blue checkmarks literally on suicide watch
kek, everyone who still watched this shit unironically after season 5 and the assassination of stannis deserved this

Attached: 15585524796658.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Why didn’t you let him save you?

Attached: 9FAB1D1C-BDF7-4A08-B3F3-05D727491471.jpg (720x480, 97K)

Yes.

then maybe they should have hired competent writers

>Still got the Norf cucked into being part of westeros under Branns council
Get fucked Salsa Lannister-Bolton

Wondering if we're gonna see him take the throne with Jon like Ned and Robert.

>Muh dragon Hitler is great

Really breaking the chains there khaleesi

Attached: image_1.jpg (640x640, 42K)

>stabs her, then surrenders himself

I don't get it, surrender to who?

How is he going to enforce his claim to Storm's End when Dany is killed?

[Grunts]

Attached: qyburn.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Then we get Westworld with womyn going crazy.
wow

Him taking the throne from Dany will be the greatest twist ever
The salt that would flow would be legendary

Superior "The Bells" coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=UdUThLpuBJ4

Attached: Rachy boy.jpg (312x400, 25K)

GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIITH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Was his little bird spared

He's fine, r-right bros?

Attached: JaimeLannister.png (362x570, 384K)

>Daenerys 'Burninatin' the Countryside, Burninatin' the Peasants' Targaryen
youtube.com/watch?v=dYfXNvqC024

There are few things certain in this universe. Life. Death. Taxes. But there's another thing as well. Rarely talked about; perhaps intentionally. Something once thought buried deep in the crypts of the human psyche. Something that singes the tongue it rolls off of. Now you, sitting here on /got/, might be asking what it is. Well it's simple, lads. It's the fact that, I absolutely HATE Dany. Hate is a strong word, I know. A word reserved for an enemy known like the back of your hand. And to me, that's what Dany is.

Dany symbolizes everything wrong with women. She is a roastie in the purest form. Opening the crevice in her legs for passerbys to gander at with no reprehension. She likes the attention. Feeds on it. The way a parasite feeds on its host. A truly vile fiend brought into this world by equally grotesque people. But Jon - no, Jon sees through this facade. Jon sees down to the rotten, decomposing core of Dany. And he's disgusted.

It will be with pleasure, with solace, I will watch as BASED Jon gives Dany the cessation of life she so deserves. Slowly I hope. Painfully. Flay her skin with a rusty knife. Let her agonizing screams ring out through the night not unlike a wolf to a full moon. And let us all bask in it. Bask in the demise, the utter downfall, the slow and painful atrophying of her soul, quieting as she slips into one last slumber.

And we will smile. Lads, we will smile. For when Jon delivers upon Dany the rightful death she deserves, /got/, for one moment, will be happy. The Stannisfags, the Robertfags. The arrgh and coughposters. The Radmurefags. And many more unaccounted for, but remembered nonetheless. We will all put down our differences and stand in unity. Cheering on the one thing we all want. Death to the queen roastie.

Attached: 1557025218748.jpg (551x488, 62K)

>>Northerners ignore Jon and follow unsullied in sacking the city because ???
because they came all the way down there and they weren't leaving without some pillaging

Show died with him.

NO NO ITS PROOF THAT MISOGYNY IS REAL!!

Moral of the story is that women should not have a say in government

Your grace, you're delusional.

Exposure to the wildfire, you'll be fine, I've seen worse.

Comrade Gregor, she's in shock, get her to the almshouse.

Attached: Yes it has.png (774x464, 239K)

>dat name
>Ft. Collins CO

WINE

Attached: 1557282751092.png (803x655, 404K)

Jon literally said he loves her this episode

LEAKERFAG PLEASE LEAK THE LAST EPISODE I DON'T WANT TO WATCH THIS SHIT ANYMORE I WANT IT TO BE OVER NOW

He should've invented a bike helmet

Well directed episode. 10/10.

Poor fucking Ned.

Defended Daenerys to death (literally) against Robert's assassination because Dany was just a child only for Dany to kill literally millions of children.

No, friend. Bran ending IS the ending.
I'm guessing poor phrasing or King Bran. Basically when he kills Dany he takes responsibility for his kingslaying and goes back north as penance, and refuses to take the crown. Remember he actually did fall in love with Dany and felt like shit.

What is the moral of the show? What is the theme to take away from this?

Attached: 1521234273069.jpg (320x320, 19K)

What was the point of this character?

Attached: Brienne.jpg (450x600, 49K)

Attached: 30t1yg.jpg (888x499, 146K)

Attached: 1557720860495.jpg (933x768, 83K)

>because Jon doesn't love
Watch the show
>and she's his aunt?
Never stopped a Targ before and/or Doing his duty to the realm

Maybe if we had, you know, one single fucking scene with these principle character discussing it, you'd have a point. But they didn't and D&D get to make star wars now

Attached: 1557692630307.jpg (924x818, 160K)

*ruins your character arc*

Attached: 1553166388323.jpg (838x540, 41K)

Attached: smile_2 (1).png (778x590, 337K)

The Red Keep has never fallen... except that time our family took it from the Targaryens. And also a couple times during all the inter-Targ civil wars.

What was with the wildfire?

Did cersei set it up so that if dany burnt the city, it would go off even more, so that in defeat she fucks over dany

Was cersei always planning on burning down the city?

Was the wildfire just always there since the mad king and it got activated by the dragon fire?

Before season 7 everyone wanted Dany to burn them all.
>Dany finally burns them all
Are you not entertained? Is this not what you waited 8 seasons for?

Yo Jon Snow is a BITCH

What? No.

The direction, special effects, acting, and sound were all 10/10.

The writing is the worst I've ever fucking seen since lumberjack dexter.

>and D&D get to make star wars now
>2019
>still giving a shit about star wars
it's dead
let it go

ALL HAIL KING BRAN

Both Baristan Selmy and Jorah Mormont died for her as well

>children
She's got one dragon left.

Was there a specific reason that made her snap right there or was it Jons betrayal?

Did you all get hype?

Attached: e0cb55fe9d8544817e9412311c2fab61-1556670705-DKw3-column-width-inline.jpg (865x1298, 467K)

this plus jon and danny arent in love somehow this ep

what fucking arc lmao, she hasnt changed since the drogo rape

where did all the dothraki go? they charged in then they vanished not a single dead horse or dothraki when its jon and davos walking in

Imagine being this retarded

>>danyfags not posting
You're not paying attention user

Danytrannies getting btfo by dany going schizoid on everyone and confirming her incoming death is wonderful in a post ironic salt binge kind of way.

women can never be in positions of power

She only sees Daenerys as a crazy woman not as an crazy individual. What a sexist.

Unironically a fantastic episodes, only capeshitters and feminists could possibly disagree

Can anyone jog my memory why the hound wanted to kill the mountain? I don't remember their relationship at all.

from when?

>>DABID

Attached: xPzmTpx.png (641x527, 204K)

reddit is so mad at this season lol

>people that like this episode because of what it did to Daenerys

Didn't know there were so many retarded tourists that posted here. Shit writing is shit writing, regardless of what happened to Daenerys. If you laughed at people that were fine with the conclusion to Stannis' arc but somehow like this episode because of what happened to Daenerys' you are just a reactionary, nothing more. Both of it is bad writing. What happened to Jaime is bad writing. What happened with Jon is bad writing. It doesn't suddenly turn good because characters you don't like get caught up in the crossfire. It's fine to gloat at culture warriors on twitter and tumblr that are now pissed that the thing that happened to other characters is happening to theirs. But that still doesn't mean that this episode wasn't terrible.

Attached: 1555360386868.png (1214x668, 1.65M)

To continue the Lannister line by birthing a bastard Jamie.

no, we danybois out here

But they are. Jon just can't get over incest

SUBVERTED
Don't be such an 8th grader fag

Anybody feel like they were going for Come and See visuals here?
Watched this among friends and it was hype as fuck. Just drunken yelling by everybody.

Attached: come-and-see.jpg (1000x625, 40K)

Not really

Aerys hid it all over the place

Reddit is trying to only talk about the music and clegane so they don't have to face how horrible everything else was.

What happens after Bran dies? He can't have heirs.

shoved his face into a fire as a child

grey worm is such a dogshit character

>>danyfags not posting
Stop filtering my posts euronfag you got blown the fuck out

They were rampaging in the city you brainlet, a few of them almost killed Arya

>He didn't suddenly became a degenerate sleaze bag because he was upset Lyanna died
that happened after the rebellion?
My headcanon is better than reality.
He was a cheater because Cersei wasn't who he wanted.

Unironically how this series should end

>>danyfags not posting
We are having a field day!

Attached: 1555382549028.png (472x624, 167K)

Two episodes later, I am forgotten.

Attached: 1556573411225.jpg (620x420, 107K)

POV for commono people

So fucking stupid

how does it feel knowing your character is about to get butchered like every other character on the show?

Khaleesi is a nigger name and niggers love to give their kids retarded names.

Daenerys is kind of a weird name but has a nice "dany" nickname to go with it. Only based white people do this.

Humans are fickle

The Mountain is why his face is burned in the first place

He'd choose a successor.

You forgot about season 2.
Aerys hid tons of the shit under all the population centers, and it's the most volatile substance in the GoT universe.

can't wait for his death

A few of them were killing random civvies while Arya was running away. Like the random mom and daughter that kept appearing in the episode for some reason (that Sandor pushes out the way and causes them not to get into the keep when the gates shut).

Attached: dragabunga.jpg (756x499, 33K)

All the baratheon's are good guys. Starks,lannisters, targs killed everybody.

why did qyburn end up working for the lannisters? wasn't his shit fucked by the lannister's mountain originally?

All the dragon shots, just breathing fire and torching shit. It felt like they just kept reusing the same low angle shots.

I allowed myself to get hype and enjoy it yeah

What's with westworld? Did it go full sjw like GoT?

Dany won but gets the rightful judgement for dating a manlet

There is NO argument to be made that The Bells was a worse episode than The Long Night. Seriously. In terms of writing, acting, cinematic experience, story, overall quality of the episodes, this was the far far better episode.

Danyfags angry that their queen went mad does not make this episode bad. It was the best episode since season 4.

It's been bad writing for 4 seasons, ever since they told GRRM to gtfo and refused any more input from him. Let us have fun in just seeing how far they are willing to fuck this story into the dirt and how people like you are crying about it cause you didn't realise until today that D&D are hacks

Not SJW per se. Just full blown retarded.

raping and generally being the niggers they are
offscreen of course

>Was the wildfire just always there since the mad king and it got activated by the dragon fire?
I didn't forget I literally mentioned it

>muh stannis
Grow up

>The episode is called "the bells"
pottery

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 12.37.50 AM.png (2098x64, 28K)

I lost hype back when they turned Mountain into a zombie

>tfw NK was really the good guy all along

It's even worse than got with the SJW shit

Attached: 1557686422115.jpg (948x704, 89K)

Why? Personally I don't really have any opinion of her now, though I hated her a lot in the early seasons.

You're reddit

>beginning of next episode
>slow zoom on a burned pile of rubble in the ruins of KL
>golden hand breaks through the surface
>a battered Jaime emerges
>looks up at the devastation and sees Dany on Drogon atop the Red Keep
>shot of Gregor's huge sword abandoned in the dirt
>shot of a golden hand reaching down and picking it up
>HAI YO starts playing

Attached: Guts_Berserker_Armor_Manga.png (380x460, 340K)

>Bran wargs the dragon to death

>Gets the unsullied and dothraki to kill one another

ALL HAIL

KING BRAN

This

Why are all these war hammer designs so retarded? Even Diablo II got the design fucking right.

Attached: war hammer.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

I agree

did daenerys tell her soldiers before the battle that if she suddenly started burning up civilians, it was okay to start raping people

And next episode, you lose for eternity danyfags

Attached: 1556901176657.png (661x625, 453K)

Sad, but I can salute her going out gloriously if anything, except fucking Sansa got her killed, good god, now that makes me mad.

we looked for you in cat

I thought this show was shit since season 5. Read the post you illiterate cunt.

>memeservatives will be absolute ass ravaged when dany rapes jon next week

> the bells toll for thee
VARYS , CERSEI, JAIME , THE CLEGANES, QYBURN, "THE 6 MILLION" (PROOF NEEDED)

>Jamie says that he never cared for innocents
>despite killing his King to protect said innocents from his madness
What the fuck is this show even doing

>nigger whose career got murked by Killa Cam and The Game said something online again
okay.jpeg

sorry, leaks say shes dead

Except this is GRRM's planned ending for Daenerys, he's been strongly hinting at it since long before the show was even a thing, and D&D confirmed that he gave them a final shocking twist for the last season.

For basically being the last straw in driving dany to her death.

Also he's too skinny, why did they hire some lanklet to play him

Imagine getting invested in any way about a show with DRAGONS hahahahaha what's wrong with people?!?!

>Only based white people do this.
More like white trash and s oys

Lmao at fucking Euron SOMEHOW swimming to the shore that Jaime was at, literally at the perfect time

i didnt watch all those jamie lannister kinglsayer AMVs for this shit

I don't think so, it was a lot of different scenes of people getting blown up it felt repetitive but i think it was all different shots.

One drop

Robert's warhammer is two handed supposedly.

Imagine being that guys best friend. Ned had the coolest place in the entire rebellion.

This, he's been hinting since the third book with her acting more and more like Viserys.