Doesn't kiss her back

>doesn't kiss her back
>she murders thousands of women and children

Would every woman do this?

Attached: jonanddaenarys.jpg (463x565, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJUUbqQdRu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women go crazy when they don't get dick. It's much worse than when men can't get pussy.

The two that tried to ruin my life in college would have, yes

incels

Yes and here's why that's ok

Nope. Men incels shoot up school. Lonely women just fuck random guys at a local bar

That's why I'm talking about women who don't get dick.

>doesn't get to kill The Night King
>doesn't get to kill a single White Walker
>ignores his faithful direwolf
>doesn't care that his new dragon buddy just died
>doesn't offer affection, support or guidance to Dany at her lowest moment, leaving her feeling alone and dejected
>unwittingly causes the deaths of tens of thousands by rejecting his hot aunt
This season has been horrible for Jon. Now, all he will be remembered for is being a kinslayer at the end of this series.

Attached: jon winterfell.jpg (1400x700, 210K)

Nassim Aghdam is the only female shooter I can think of and she didn’t even care about dick because she was a pure Iranian girl

She just wanted someone to hold her and tell her it was going to be okay. She just lost her child and her best friend seemingly for nothing and Jon couldn't even give her a hug and some comfort.

Attached: you failed her.jpg (998x698, 31K)

so this is the power of the femcel after the wall hits

and by 'comfort' we mean 'nephew penis'

>Night's Watch are the last men before The Wall
Pottery

>She just lost her child
Fucking dog moms I swear

What about that "I dont like mondays" school shooter

I kind of feel bad for her after this episode.

Some of you are alright, dont come to the red keep tomorrow.

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (3733x2100, 980K)

that is precisely why the ancient greeks knew not to give women power

the writers just accurately displayed what would happen if some stupid white whore was put in a position of leadership. It's hilarious that the story went in this direction, and props to the writers for being truthful. I'm sure George RR Martin intended for the story to go in this direction anyway, and they were simply staying true to the plot.

In any case, let's review Danny's plotline:

>Born as privileged white girl
>Goes around fucking tons of brown cock
>Put in a position of influence by fucking brown cock
>Betrays her brother. Let's the nigger she was fucking pour a pot of boiling metal on him, burning him to death.
>Gets gifted with dragons, because she's a privileged white slut from a lineage of warriors who happen to be dragonriders.
>Uses dragons to go around the entirety of the Eastern continent destroying all stability and social order. Overthrows ancient families and dynastys. Literally releases slaves and all kinds of POC on formerly orderly societies to rape and destroy. Basically establishes "social justice" and pseudo-communism.
>Travels to Westeros, the land she claims a "right" to, and begins doing the same thing.
>Brings armies of brown foreigners to rape and pillage.
>Genocides noble houses in excessive and brutal ways.
>Starts having sex with Jon Snow, because she quickly identifies him as the alpha male of the north.
>Manipulates him into accepting her as queen, offers his unconditional loyalty.
>Takes all her acquired armies south to capital city.
>Unleashes her non-white hordes on most ancient and beautiful city in Westeros. Proceeds to burn and genocide entire city and its millions of inhabitants with her dragon because she was PMSing and was mad at her political opponent, Queen Cersei.

This may be the most accurate depiction of white women in power ever displayed on television. Feminists are absolutely furious. I am so happy that the writers took this direction and the show ended up this way.

I mostly feel bad for Emilia Clarke, she soldiered on through two strokes for this shit and this is how the character she played for eight years goes out? Even if you don't like Dany or Clarke's acting D&D did her dirty, and not in a fun way.

Sleep with your aunt or nuke king's landing

Attached: 2019-05-12 23_47_23-Jon to Daenerys at the fireplace _I told him I don't want it_ Game of Thron (546x511, 149K)

Yeah, then they get pregnant from the one night stand, the dude doesn't raise the child because why would he? He only fucked some slut. Then that child grows up without a father figure and becomes an incel shooter.

See? Still the woman's fault.

____ ___

Dany should have sex desu

fuckin incel queen

I moved to a big city in my late 20s. Quickly discovered the place was full of cougars who were really pissy when younger men didn't take them up on their offers of easy sex. Had one to so far as to push some college dweb into fighting me over her honor. Idiot never understood he was trying to fight me to get me to fuck her. It's surprising how butthurt women get when rejected for sex.

She got dicked by YouTube.

I'd sleep with Dany to save King's Landing. I would be willing to suffer that grave indignity

Usually when women get rejected like that nowadays they just accuse the guy of rape and try to ruin his life

Have sex

he didn't wanna fuck cause jon thinks incest is gross!

The same can be said about any of the main characters of this series.

Bran, Clegane, Jaime, Brienne, etc. NONE of them completed their arcs in a meaningful way that fit their previous behaviors, actions, or destinies

it was certainly a redpilled episode, still sucked though

what happened? someone didn't have sex?

Have STDs

stop fantasising about your father

The first ever school shooter was a female

Sure, but none of them were shit on with the sheer tonnage and velocity as Dany was last episode.
Clegane mostly completed his arc, I was fine with that. Bran and Brienne's arcs just sort of fizzled out. Jaime got fucked but he at least died with Cersei as he was supposed to in a mangled abortion of his real arc. Dany went from breaking the wheel and "that word has no gender" to "Drogon hungers. R'hllor save us, she's even making the women and children pay the iron price"

That was on a Monday too

as long as they aren't responsible for weapons of mass destruction

Attached: 1502880428296.gif (184x141, 1024K)

talk to your psychiatrist soon

circle of life

American women have killed literally 60 million of their own babies because they love random cock more than motherhood.

So, yes, women could totally do that.

I would too, but only if she dyed her eyebrows to match her hair, dammit.

People saying this was irrational

Have never had a gf pre breakup.

Women are fucking crazy.

it is what happens when you give women authority.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJUUbqQdRu8

NAH, women rational and level headed as fuck.

the amount of have sex that is radiating off your shit pile of a post is staggering

She was seeing jon steal her thunder. Her dragons aren't a magic bullet anymore and he has a better birthright. This is what happen when women start to realize they are losing attention and status. They have to make some sort of grand play to get attention back on them and Danery's go-to move has been to do something large and violent.

kek nigger a rejected woman will RUIN your life. Mine got thrown in a mess by two psychos in college. I knew of two separate instances where a guy with a steady girlfriend got written up for a Title IX harassment violation against that girlfriend ANONYMOUSLY by a bitch who was jealous, and the school didn't take the report off his record even though the girlfriend went in and told them to take it down because it was all made up.

>woman gets rejected
>destroys everything
Sounds about right.

My GF was playing with my dick when I woke up this morning and I pushed her hand. Long story short, she was not happy. I can relate.

>have important work to do
>gf decides it's the perfect time to try to distract me
>tell her that as soon as I'm done with work We'll bang Okay?
>rest of the night does nothing but complain and get pissy at me
We fuck every night. Men get called incels but women can't take even a single rejection.

>Not wanting maximum contrast on Dany's eyebrows so you can see how they move with her sex face.
Pretty gay, friendo

Penises are just devices used to keep women from going crazy, Jon didn't give her her meds