/got/ general

This faggot wanted this to happen. Wtf is his problem?

Attached: Bran.jpg (451x447, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17981814/
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=hKYJbjZOANE
youtube.com/watch?v=vvOVT6xxL8c
youtube.com/watch?v=l2SvbNuEq8c
youtube.com/watch?v=RD1tS9kKCUs
youtube.com/watch?v=bgJ-hyzl6jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE FUCKING EPISODE IS CALLED "THE BELLS"

Attached: kek.jpg (922x445, 65K)

strawpoll.me/17981814/

strawpoll.me/17981814/

HOW WAS THE EPISODE LADS?

HOW WAS THE EPISODE LADS?

I'm sorry, but did Dany already lose? Oh, that's right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 5th episode. Does not having the throne at the 5th episode count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still going? Dany is still ruling right now and she has been the best leader in ASOIAF for how many years now? She's challenged by some of the worst characters in the Seven Kingdoms who just happen to have a political edge because they're feeding off the energy of fighting in Westeros. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Dany is one of the best fucking rulers in ASOIAF, she went and fought the undead and would have killed the Night King if Ayra wasn't a mary sue. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Dany wins the throne and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Dany just executed the traitor Varys, just like Cersei should have. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Dany topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the queen because she's female. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking Starkfags on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

unga bunga me rape
t. northmen

Daenerys "Ring the bells, I'll send them to the Seven Hells" Targaryen
Daenerys "The show's down to the wire so I need to go crazy with fire" Targaryen
Daenerys "All these children must burn because it's my turn" Targaryen
Daenerys "After they see all the flame they'll be some babies to rename" Targaryen
Daenerys "If the crowds dare to jeer then their skin needs to sear" Targaryen
Daenerys "After seeing Rhaegal crash this city needs to be ash" Targaryen
Daenerys "Truly the Mad King's daughter, just as mad as her father" Targaryen
Daenerys "Don't have to read the last book to know that King's Landing will cook" Targaryen

Attached: daenerys-villain.jpg (768x512, 47K)

>just imagining this playing as she burned the city
>youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
SHE WAS BASED ALL ALONG

Attached: 1557717504934.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

>the absolute state of danyfags

Attached: kek.png (327x316, 208K)

>Dany goes nuts, bellfags get proven right
>"leaks" about Dany not killing thousands and faking her death are proven 100% wrong
>cleganebowl was hype as fuck and ended in such a way that further cemented the leaks as nothing but the truth
>Dany confirmed to die in seven days
>twitter on fucking fire already because now they know it's gonna happen
I said it last thread but this was a 10/10 episode and the firestorm is orgasmic.

Attached: 4c3.png (234x347, 29K)

What's Edmure up to these days?

Attached: 13534217_584829145028757_888975818_n.jpg (480x480, 108K)

I'm going to bed
fuck this shit

Attached: hurts just a little bit.png (235x191, 77K)

ITT: scenes women will never understand.

Attached: 93044.png (1366x768, 699K)

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

Your King

Attached: 1557074644991.jpg (1124x620, 298K)

So Stannis comes back and he's king, right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH SAVE ME CERSEI

Attached: 239.png (795x482, 841K)

Attached: F.png (473x394, 174K)

So if Jon is going to kill Dany, who will kill Drogon?

Attached: think.png (512x512, 44K)

>they didn't show Jon looking at the shield and seeing his house's sigil on it
missed opportunity

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAVE ME SCIENCE

Attached: 1557719047649.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

*ahem*
Lads, gather round if you would, this includes:

Stannisfriends
Robertfriends
Nowytendsfriends
Radmurefriends
Houndfriends
Nedfriends
Daynefriends
Tywinfriends
NedxAsharafriends
Davosfriends
Coughfriends
Arrgghfriends
Qyburnfriends
Littlefingerfriends
Branfriends
Boltonfriends
Euronfriends
Jaimefriends
and that one Podrickfriend

I would like to take a moment to just say,

FUCK Dany
FUCK Danyfags
and FUCK roasties

Thank you! Thank you!

Attached: 1557670014580.jpg (437x735, 59K)

Reminder

>Varys doesn't actually confront Dany about her bullshit and just dies
>Despite blowing up the Vatican the people around KL can't stop themselves from crowding into the city to become Cersies meatshield
>Jon & Dany both refuse to even entertain the notion of a marriage because of ???
>Jon doesn't even bother to try and speak to Dany about why he refuses to love her as anything but a queen (muh aunt, grieving, a war to win, etc)
>Jamie can't sneak past the unsullied to get into KL despite sneaking past all of Crown/River/Norf to get to WF
>Jamie legitimately going back to KL for his love for Cersie
>Jamie doesn't care about the people of KL despite killing Aerys to save the city
>GC fights outside the castle walls because ????
>ENTIRE Iron fleet is completely useless and is burnt to a crisp
>GC just turn and flee like cowards
>Northerners ignore Jon and follow unsullied in sacking the city because ???
>Dany breaks down crying from the surrender bells because ???
>Lannisters and Populace beg for surrender. Dany still burns them all
>Doesn't even go to the red keep to kill Cersie, just burns civies alive because "they will fear me then"
>Euron magically arrives at the same spot the boat is hidden at the exact same time Jamie arrives
>Wildfyre starts going off for no relevant reason
>Arya and the Hound get into Red Keep with no resistance
>The Hound giving Arya a peptalk despite the fact she LITERALLY KILLED THE NIGHT KING
>That pitiful greenscreen for the cleganebowl on the steps
>Arya still not dead even after all her wounds in the fall of the city
>Again re-confiming that Jamie came back for Cersie and her only because fuck Brienne.
>The prophecy of Ash on the Iron Throne is from Dany burning down the Red Keep for nothing.
>Ayra just rides off into the sunset on a white horse
>muh 8th grade themes as Cersie and Dany both wear red

>over 100 seething danycucks

Attached: d4d.gif (607x609, 754K)

Peasants were not slaughtered all the time in the Middle Ages in Christian Europe. City dwelling populations were the minority.

Will there be bells ringing in Winterfell when she goes up north?

can somebody post the leaks that were proven right?

I remember reading that the sandor and gregor both die and that Dany goes nuts when she hears the bells

Sorry ahead of time, but what the fuck are coughfags, arrgghfags, nowyfags and bellbros?

Are the people who say the mad queen shit came out of no where ironic or just retarded?

I'm at a point now that I'm actually enjoying all of this. Its so avant garde. So bad that its actually amazingly good. Like watching everything burn, I sit silently and revel in its completeness.

>mfw no scene of a few hundred Lanni soldiers holding the gate of the Red Keep to the end

Would have completed the SUBVERSION to have the Lanni army as the heroes

not mad, just disappointed that talentless fucking idiots who don't care about anything manage to luck into things like this. Hollywood and most media in general is riddled with the most superfluous type of people, also why it's so pozzed

Without ballistas that fucker is legit unstoppable.

AAAAAHHH SAVE ME CONNINGTON

Attached: homelessharry.png (1280x720, 559K)

Hes confirmed to appear this season, Tobias Menzies was in the cast list.

leak said he shows up in the finale at Tyrion's trial. He probably was restored as Lord of Riverrun.

> “Put his castle to the torch and his people to the sword, I say,”Ser Axell concluded. “Leave Claw Isle a desolation of ash and bone, fit only for carrion crows, so therealm might see the fate of those who bed with Lannisters.”
>" Claw Isle is weakly held, yes. Heldby women and children and old men. And why is that? Because their husbands and sons and fathers diedon the Blackwater, that’s why. Died at their oars, or with swords in their hands, fighting beneath ourbanners. Yet Ser Axell proposes we swoop down on the homes they left behind, to rape their widowsand put their children to the sword. These smallfolk are no traitors . . . ”
>“Every man has choices. They might have refused to kneel. Some did, and died for it. Yet they died truemen, and loyal.”
> “I shall bring justice to Westeros. A thing Ser Axell understands as little as he does war. Claw Islewould gain me naught . . . and it was evil, just as you said. Celtigar must pay the traitor’s price himself, inhis own person. And when I come into my kingdom, he shall. Every man shall reap what he has sown,from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, Ipromise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that.” ( Stannis )

Meanwhile, Mad Queen Dany

>"Uhm, no sweetie. The people should have risen up against Dany. I'll burn them all"

SAY IT WITH ME - GOOD KING STANNIS!

>Dany is mad
>Jon is a cuck
>The king is a robot
>Arya is unkillable
>Night King who?
>every character is shit
Nice ending

Attached: sophie qt.jpg (500x667, 90K)

SHE TURNED US INTO FUCKING KILLERS

youtube.com/watch?v=hKYJbjZOANE

Attached: big_1473286843_image.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Its part of a larger plan to completely discredit dany and get the throne for himself. Like Dr.Strange if he said something it wouldn't happen.

AAGGHHH SAVE ME BOHR

REMINDER
>Lionchads
>Wolfcucks
>Squidcels
>Stannisfags
>Dragonfuckers
>Stagbros
>Qyburnlads
>Cleganebowlers
>literally fucking everyone
ALL DABBED ON BY BASED D&D

I genuinely cannot believe that NOBODY is getting a satisfying ending. NO ONE will leave this happy, and EVERYONE will be disappointed, well, except maybe Aryafags.
Based D&D subvert everything again.

Attached: 1553799209837.png (905x619, 566K)

THE TRUE VON CARSTEIN

Attached: ebi.jpg (350x486, 18K)

where can i watch this thing?

Oy, faggot, listen here you dumb daft cunt
Daenerys' arc is bad. Why?

The argument isn't that she burns her enemies
The argument is that she burns her innocent subjects and citizens for no reason which she literally has never done before

>Randyll and Dickon
Didn't swear fealty, thus being her enemies
>Varys
Treason
>Black pseudorich nigger and female golddigger
Tricked her
>Mereen people
Rebels
Now you can complain this is shit writing but don't complain that she's how she's always been, her arc has always been about coming from humble beginnings and learning mercy from not receiving enough of it herself

In the books she fucks up all the time but here she's been obsessed with being the pillar of goodness until now and it's conpletely random even if there was a prophetic vision in s2 (when the writing was good) with the throne in ashes

She literally btfo every single character

>It's so avante garde
Full retard

Reminder, you posted that whole thing and you're still wrong

that is correct they were only every slaughtered in the middle east by either the Khans, Crusaders, or Muzzies

See this is why you dont give emotions to your creations as it increases the probability of them killing you.

The cunt now rules over nothing lol

Thoughts on this scene?

Attached: 234345.png (1137x795, 836K)

>Duel of fates

Is he still married to the Frey qt?

Attached: waifu.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>coughfags
Varys coughing meme
>arrghhfags
Stannis saying AAGGHH meme
>nowyfags
"Nowy tends" aka now it ends, aka Tower of Joy scene
>bellbros
DING DONG DING DONG DING GONG

>Jon kills Dany and takes the black
>tyrion, davos and others vote Bran into power
BRAVO

Does Daenerys have a fucking barracks or something that she's constantly spawning units from?

She had eight thousand Unsullied when she got them. There's no way to replenish their numbers.

Attached: stupid.jpg (177x219, 18K)

We're reaching the state where all stories will be either libtard power fantasies or inane shit designed to piss off liberals. Writing as an art form is long dead.
>YAAAAAAAASS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAY
>FUCK WOMEN FUCK THIS FEMINIZAZI BULLSHIT
>NOOOOOOOOOOO MUH QUEEN THIS IS SEXIIIIIST
>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS BASED D&D FUCK WOMEN FUCK NIGGERS
This cancer has infested every medium of every notable franchise. It's time to die.

Attached: a you was wrong would of be enough.png (235x310, 60K)

Reminder /po/ is always right

I'm going to bed I just want to say

Attached: 1556926805156.jpg (776x1029, 189K)

>[GRUNTS]

I really quite liked Qyburn, though. Loyal till the end

Attached: 1557713666329.jpg (480x473, 17K)

>Daenerys "Ten Ton Terror" Targaryen
>Daenerys "Peasant Accelerant" Targaryen
>Daenerys "See a town? Burn it down" Targaryen
>Daenerys "Unburnt city? What a pity!" Targaryen
>Daenerys "Dehousing civilians by the millions" Targaryen
>Daenerys "Dropping cannisters on every single Lannister" Targaryen

Cersei and Jaime escaping would have been a better ending

RISE UP STANNISCHADS!

>So if Jon is going to kill Dany, who will kill Drogon?
This man asking the important questions
Seriously though how the fuck does Jon deal with Drogon, the Unsullied, and the Dothraki after he kills Dany.

It's called strategic bombing, look it up.

Dany won in the end not even debatable

Fuck Varys
Fuck manlets
Fuck midgets
And most of all FUCK sansa

*teleports in front of eye socket*
heh
nothing personel

Rest of Westeros

Based Illyrio.
Daily reminder that Varys caused this all. Dickless wonder.

>All these butthurt Jaimefags and Danyfags

Attached: lmfao.png (638x153, 6K)

Who else /misshim/?

Attached: 1401303001359.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

It would have been better if Arya didn't spent 15 minutes running around like a retard and instead hid in a safe spot to come out to find a destroyed King's Landing and see this horse as the only sign of life.

/tog/

Attached: tog.jpg (95x125, 4K)

Qyburn got blow the fuck out too, god she is so based.

prediction for next episode

>Daenerys sits on what is left of the iron throne
>Davos, Jon, Tyrion, and Grey Worm form a temporary council
>she commands the unsullied and dothraki out of her council hall in order to speak with her council about what to do next
>left alone, Davos and Jon betray Daenerys and Grey Worm
>Grey Worm fights back, but Davos and Jon manage to best him
>Jon stabs Daenerys
>as she is dying, Jon asks her why she burned KL after they've surrendered
>she tells Jon that Tyrion lied to her: the bells meant the soldiers were to advance
>Jon tells her that the bells meant Cersei surrendered
>it turns out that Tyrion planned everything: he wanted to defeat both Cersei and Daenerys, but he also wanted to burn King's Landing down
>he tells them that despite saving the people of King's Landing in the battle of blackwater, everyone continued to treat him like a monster
>and having been on Daenerys's council, he realized how much of a monster she was
>he's been feigning stupidity this entire time as Daenerys's hand in order to undermine her
>Jon and Davos decide to let Tyrion live and flee before any of the unsullied / dothraki realize they've killed Daenerys
>Jon takes the dragon and fucks off forever
>Davos goes north to help Sansa rule
>final shot is Tyrion sitting on the iron throne, contemplating if he made the right choice
>Daenerys lies dead in a pool of blood in front of him, and the footsteps of unsullied / dothraki are heard coming to the throne room

>strategic bombing

This was straight up Dresden firebombing though.

Jon could have saved everyone if he did the right thing and accepted is aunt as his wife. He abandoned her in her time of need and that's what put her over the edge. Imagine how much different she would have felt if Jon bent her over and busted a huge no-fap load right into her. She needed sex and it was denied. Honorable manlet needs to accept part of the blame.

Attached: 1557343675700.png (713x528, 292K)

>the most touching and heart breaking relationship was an incestial one between the lannister twins
Who would have thought?

Why D&D turn on the SJWs?

Here's a thought experiment for you guys.
A man named Euron Greyjoy is in a fight with a man named Jaime Lannister. During this fight, Euron delivers lethal blows to Jaime, though he has some time before he will succumb to them. Jaime then delivers lethal blows to Euron. As Euron is dying, he says "I am the man who killed Jaime Lannister". Jaime then walks away from the battle and later dies from a roof falling on him, killing him instantly.
So was Euron right? Was he the man who killed Jaime Lannister?

Attached: euron.jpg (704x818, 83K)

>dismantles Dany's entire legacy

Attached: 7B8526C7C84149E8896311109F0FCB64.jpg (1024x543, 34K)

me me i do

dany has the jews working against her though, so it's a war crime when she does it

they weren't right. They had Jamie killing Cersei, never mentioned him fighting Euron, nothing about Varys dying and a bunch of other wrong shit

Based

>Daenerys "I'm going to make the Sept explosion look like a joke" Targaryen

>Dany "Hiroshima was a warning shot" Targaryen

More like terror bombing

Right here, and freshly updated.
Like clockwork.
HAIL KING BRAN

Attached: so far so good.jpg (1432x1041, 355K)

THE PASTA FINALLY CAME TRUE FOR A CHARACTER

>the Southrons are at King's Landing, showering Jon with gifts and the songs of their people
>Jon smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand still alive Dothraki on horses
> we see Dany driving the men to fight by cracking a flaming whip
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, King's Landing women and children are burning, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE WOMEN FOR OUR THRALLS," Dany shouts, "FEED THE BABES TO THE DRAGON"
>"Yes," cries Grey Worm, "Drogon hungers!"
>Jon looks on, his face grief-stricken
>"Seven save us," Aegon whispers, "she's even making the women and children pay the Iron price!"

Attached: daenerys-mad-queen.jpg (768x512, 53K)

>even in death he won

Attached: 1557717429412.png (500x707, 733K)

And we still don't know why

/got/

Attached: correction.jpg (350x307, 29K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: no ragrets.jpg (422x438, 29K)

When that hesitating soldier during the standoff put his hands by his head I thought he was going to close the faceguard on his helmet and order a charge. Instead he just surrendered.

Attached: 1557642143324.jpg (317x233, 21K)

Is that a fucking gettyimages watermark going right through his face?

Euron was just enjoying the ride.

Never thought Sansa would be the 4D chessmaster.

She probably died in her cell by the same cave-in as the incest twins.

Attached: 5935afac820ad086498b46cb-750-563.jpg (750x563, 63K)

It was clearly Dwayne Johnson

How the fuck was Dany able to dodge all those arrow shots.

C O P E

No, it's like poetry, because Jaime Lannister was the man that killed Jaime Lannister

Why were the Lannister soldiers so bad, I didn't see a single person on Dany's side die

It's only a war crime if you are on the losing side :^)

what the fuck was the point of dany losing half her army, a dragon, and her fleets several times over if DABID just wanted a slaughter? we could've had this on day 1

So, what was the point of Qyburn?

It's not his fault he doesn't have an incest fetish like Dany does. The dick was soft as a feather, there was nothing he could do

Their kike genetics give them an uncontrollable need to subvert

>peasant accelerant
Sides are in orbit

Some of you are alright. Dont go to kings landing tomorrow.

Suicides may actually happen.

Thank Christ you're not writing this season

AAAAH! Red or white pubes?

Someone post the shot of Drogon emerging from the darkness to burn Varys

you forgot about the deleted scene where Euron is piling bricks in the entryway to *block Jaime's path*

since he's a targ doesn't that mean they will follow him or some shit? also isn't he supposed to like not diee by fire cause targ powers?

>In the books she fucks up all the time but here she's been obsessed with being the pillar of goodness until now
What about the children she has crucified in Mereen? Or do they not count? What about giving King Cleos her go-ahead to abduct children of Astapori families to make into "new unsullied"? What about refused to help dispossessed families because they couldn't defend their own houses (including children who's parents she had killed)? What about getting Drogo to rape and pillage to fund her war against Westeros? Or does all that not count?

instigated the Clegane bowl

You now realise that nothing Dany did was at all comparable to the level of dragon conquest and destruction that Aegon the Conqueror unleashed on Westeros.

And Aegon is worshipped as a heroic king, despise the fact that tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, died in his fiery conquest. He was the OG genocidal Targ.

History is written by the victors.

Attached: Aegon, Visenya, Rhaenys.jpg (800x524, 134K)

honestly I'd rather be called hitler, being named khaleesi means your parents both hate you AND are fags

Manlets are natural fuckups, that’s the entire point of GOT

>they still surrender
>Unsullied go forward, Northerns retreat or just get caught up in trying to defend civies/themselves
>100 so Lannis last standing near either the Red Keep or in one of the avenues being used by civies to escape
>helped by maybe dozen or so Northmen
>all of them die to unsullied and dothraki shitskins

Would have been pure kino.

BILL BILL BILL
BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

CHAOS IS A LADDA

Attached: chaos iz a radda.jpg (276x277, 21K)

see OH NO NO NO NO NO

white pre ramsey , red during , white after a bath again

Do you think he liked a finger in his own bum from time to time

>Euron
>Stannis
Show me the fucking BODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0/10.
Bran is king. The leaks are true and the rest are nothing but fanfictions.

arya, through the eye

shes practicing with a bow

And he fucked both of his oneesans in that picture too.

People don't understand, this is what happens when you have foreign rulers. They don't empathize with the people they rule over so they do this.

Maybe she should have won first.

and the Septa that Cersei was torturing

Attached: 1557360178384.jpg (680x1022, 147K)

and people say this show isn't philosophic

Did he like this episode? He loved the Night King subversion.

Attached: image.jpg (1424x1874, 234K)

>The meme council means that the Norf will still be beholden to the rest of the realm
Get fucked cunt

D&D are actual geniuses.

Attached: 1544101436854.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Aegon never once targeted a population center.
His dragons only ever targeted one castle too badly, Harrenhal.
Every other time he either used them as a threat or it was the field of fire.

Attached: liberator.jpg (602x880, 244K)

What was Bran's tax policy?

Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these Dothraki? By the end of the war, Daenerys is gone but all of the Dothraki aren’t gone – they’re in the city. Did Bran pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby Dothraki, in their little Dothraki cradles?

Attached: a-comprehensive-guide-to-dunking-on-bran-stark-the-worst-cha_gx31.910[1].jpg (910x511, 66K)

>Jon killing the raping Northman
It was like it was written by a 1st year film student

Attached: laughing pokemon whores.jpg (1000x666, 317K)

I just hope Greyworm dies

>Fighting was mostly unarmed soldiers who surrendered and civilians who where were stabbed in the back
>Spitting fire everywhere instead of going straight for the keep
lol

Attached: 1557489286898.jpg (410x452, 22K)

there was that one northen guy that got mugged while they were doing that lad walk into the city

youtube.com/watch?v=vvOVT6xxL8c

Attached: YBwCBy8.gif (245x216, 952K)

She just needed to suck on it a little while fondling the balls. He would still get hard

Attached: 30t1yg.jpg (888x499, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l2SvbNuEq8c
MAKE HIS FIGHT ON THE HILL IN THE EARLY DAY
CONSTANT CHILL DEEP INSIDE
SHOUTING GUN, ON THEY RUN THROUGH THE ENDLESS GREY
ON THEY FIGHT, FOR THE RIGHT, YES, BUT WHO'S TO SAY?
FOR A HILL, MEN WOULD KILL, WHY? THEY DO NOT KNOW
STIFFENED WOUNDS TEST THEIR PRIDE
MEN ON FIRE, STILL ALIVE THROUGH THE RAGING GLOW
GONE INSANE FROM THE PAIN THAT THEY SURELY KNOW
FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS
TIME MARCHES ON
FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS
TAKE A LOOK TO THE SKY JUST BEFORE YOU DIE
IT IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL
BLACKENED ROAR MASSIVE ROAR FILLS THE CRUMBLING SKY
SHATTERED GOAL FILLS HIS SOUL WITH A RUTHLESS CRY
STRANGER NOW, ARE HIS EYES, TO THIS MYSTERY
HE HEARS THE SILENCE SO LOUD
CRACK OF DAWN, ALL IS GONE EXCEPT THE WILL TO BE
NOW THEY SEE, WHAT WILL BE, BUT I NEED EYES TO SEE
FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS
TIME MARCHES ON
FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

Attached: 9WG7YiDXrcfHKdH2jEWDuf.jpg (2250x1266, 1.43M)

> 1st year film student
thats high praise for DABID

Why would he save a world he no longer has any steak in?

Attached: 1556779339146.jpg (500x358, 20K)

all starks are fucking cancer

lannisters were right

Aegon was merciful as fuck and didn't slaughter common people by the thousands. He burned armies that took the field against him, he laid waste to fortresses that resisted him, but he was merciful in victory and took defeated lords and kings as his vassals. He would not have been able to conquer and then rule the Seven Kingdoms if he did not leave alive men to rule over.

Wrong. See .
Now extremely confirmed.

How does the dragon breathe fire that exerts enough force to knock down walls?

Jesus Christ shut up, you literally could not write something better

I think the episode wouldve been better if the lannister army and stark army started working together to help get the citizens out of the city while Dany's entire army raids it like the savages they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=RD1tS9kKCUs

LADS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

>Arya
>Sansa
>Bran
>Jon
>Tyrion
>Brienne
>Tormund
>Daenerys
>Greyworm
>Bronn
>Gendry
>Robin Arryn
>Edmure Tully
>Samwell Tarly
>Gilly and incest baby

15 characters left alive after all that, and there's still one more episode for people to die in.

Attached: 1553472796145.jpg (534x534, 21K)

>this is what happens when you have foreign rulers.
They were literally born on Dragonstone, what the fuck do you think was the point of the dragonbanner?
It was to show they were following Westerosi customs, not Essoxi

this is so bad that it would be great

Are there any characters that you unironically appreciated from start to finish and never got ruined?

I realized that at no point have I come to truly hate the shows Hound. Yeah he should have gotten his redemption that he gets in the books, but even in his last episode hes still an on track and realistic character.

>conqueror of the seven kingdoms
>only conquered six
lmao, get fucked

Attached: martell.jpg (831x831, 241K)

Lol what a trainwreck of a show

so bobby b was right? should have killed the WHORE

REMINDER THAT BASED SAPOCHNIK

Attached: i think they call this kino.jpg (1920x2160, 465K)

Look at the naughty face. I bet shes fire in the sack.

"Jon pledges himself to Dany but then stabes her"
> Is this Ayra?

>Everyone wanted to play the game of thrones
>Bran was already on the throne.

Everyone is going to hate the ending. I cannot wait!

Attached: muh throne.png (880x495, 568K)

where are my books you fat shit

I hated this episode since it focused on boring reddit characters like arya, dany and tyrion.

I gave it a 4/10 because the wrestling match between Jaime and Euron was pretty fun and I love the noise that Jaime's hand makes when he hits people with it

thought dragons were trash? no theyre WMD's , and your expectations were subverted

That is 100% in line with what he would do, and what Ned would do. Well actually Ned would actually command enough respect that if he commanded there would be no rape his men would obey.

Maybe Bran is going to be useful for 5 seconds and warg the dragon into a fucking spike and kill the fucking thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHERE IS THAT STUPID
>being retarded enough to believe the bells leak
user, WHERE ARE YOU NOW CUNT? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA, I WILL NEVER STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

Attached: 1985656565.gif (800x600, 658K)

>mfw she's the most intelligent
>mfw all her actions get Daenerys dead

HAIL THE NORTH

Attached: 34546653765435.jpg (800x480, 80K)

I expected pure shit and was still disappointed. It's impressive in a way

I can't believe this ended up being right... Bran being king and Jon taking the black (and Bronn being on the council, lol!) still sounds like a BS ending to me though

Didn't Bran foreseen this? Why didn't he warned them?

They got buffed in the same patch that nerfed ballistas

*destroys your great family house*

Attached: falling_brick_by_quesogr7_daz2klg-pre.jpg (894x894, 54K)

Is that the same horse that died outside the gate at the beginning of the battle? Why the fuck would they spend 5 minutes in slow motion with arya petting this horse?

She's married to the 7 gods.

Imagine being so retarded that literally the next post proves you wrong

Are you a 1st year film student?

Truly the Afghanistan of Westeros.

Aegon didn't burn cities though, he torched forts and armies.

WHAT WAS THE FAVOR THAT TYRION ASKED OF DAVOS???

seemed like he wanted him to smuggle something but it was never clear what it was

Attached: dfsecews.jpg (768x433, 62K)

ned must feel like a right mug now

i wonder how threesomes they had with eachother, what a lucky bro

Well we can definitely knock Bran, Jon, Bronn, Davos, Sam, and maybe Tyrion off that list.

Science save me

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 11.28.57 PM.png (458x471, 283K)

kek normies really are retarded. it's like naming your kid mister

Bran wargs into him and suicide bombs that nigga

Anyone else thinks Varys doomed Jon? Varys left behind information that Jon was a Targaryen. After what Dany just did, I'm sure everyone on Westeros is going to make sure the Targaryen bloodline and every dragon is dead once and for all.

this lmao

they still haven't managed to fuck up davos

Since when is /got/ full of reactionary culture warriors? You know that the same shitty writing that demolished the character arcs of other characters, most notably Jaime, Jon and Stannis, was responsible for what happened with Daenerys, right? The writing isn't salvaged just because it fucks with a character that you hate. It's like gloating that your annoying neighbors' house burned down in a fire that destroyed the entire city, including your own house.

He's supposed to be the genius who invents things and then gets killed by dumb people, just like in the Middle Ages

Why did the northmen attack and rape the people of kings landing?

>always thought Lord Varys was part of some super secret society that was like the CIA that deposed kings unfit to rule and were the true power behind the scenes in the world because he talked about "the realm" as if he was one of its agents
>lol no I just dun want innocents to die

Attached: 1553164149928.jpg (440x307, 68K)

Everything sounded like bullshit and it sill happened.

So what exactly was her goal with this? Why did she do it? I get that she was really upset that Missandei that and people liked Jon more than her but why not go kill Cersei if that were the case? Why burn the civilians? I'm all for her turning out to be a mad queen but the way they did it was just so bizarre.

someone give me a quick rundown on the horse

If Dany could destroy the entire navy, the golden company, every piece of siege equipment, and all of King Slanding with 1 dragon in like 90 minutes...
why did she even need an army?

Yet again. Clegene is the best character.

Attached: 1557486712640.jpg (615x678, 100K)

fat fucking kek

Attached: mmmm.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

Wrong fag

she will jump out of nowhere in front of him and bow throw the eye for the insta noscope kill.

onions to go with the chickens

Jaime into KL

it's stannis
(jaime?)

Wouldn't be the first time the North saved Westeros, and I'm sure it wouldn't be the last.

Aegon didn't kill civies.

They filmed multiple endings, dany will rule happily forever after. Right ? Right ??

Southerners aren't real people

Davos

That would have unironically made this episode the best one in the entire show.

AAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH SAVE US ARYA

Attached: 890.png (1488x1012, 1.6M)

They did that to have a symbol to subjugate the people under. They carried on being Valyrain scum when they invaded, even carried on with the incest.

Snowniggers

What is Bran better at than anyone else? sitting

convenient

It doesn't fuck with her character at all though, you fucking retard.

I love the twists

Attached: 4ke3cxlm5rx21.jpg (497x615, 42K)

> brick has eliminated cersei lannister
> brick has eliminated jaime lanniser
> brick has eliminated unborn child
T-T-T-TRIPLE KILL

Attached: 1527799206277.jpg (255x292, 28K)

She did outplay them all. Will she get her prize, Jon's cock?

..the boat for Jaime to escape with?

This scene was literally my favourite thing of the whole episode. And this episode was my favourite of the season.

>Lannister soldiers turn around and see dany start burning civilians, the unsullied begin killing Lannister men because that is what their queen is doing
>jons men attack the unsullied?

Yea, no, you're fucking retarded

Calling it now. He'll stab Dany, Drogon will try to burn him, he'll shrug it off, the Dothraki and Unsullied will realize he's Targaryen.

The fucking Kingslayer died to a collapsing building. WHY, D&D. JUST FUCKING WHY?????

Attached: 1557373885813.jpg (350x376, 11K)

>get fucked by Southroners
>decide to fuck them back

Attached: 1463860187321.jpg (384x313, 83K)

can't rape an urbanite user

They will fear me then

its like pompeii all over again

Nigger the Realm always represented the people in the Realm. This is literally just GRRM's writing.
Even Littlefinger was doing all this shit himself and his base of operations was just a homely castle with a warmhearted lowborn family.

The boat that was to save Jaime and cersei.
A cheap setup for a happy ending that clearly wasn't going to pan out once we saw Davos up in the battle proper

Do you not understand subtext? Do you need everything spelled out for you?

Cute pony

>taking the black
What Black though? THey are gone, there's nothing left of it.. That's what I don't get.

They managed to make cleganebowl shit

This as well
Aegon was ruthless but knew how to lift men up after they knelt
He let the Lannisters keep Casterly Rock after openly opposing him because they knelt
He would have done the same for the Gardeners if they had survived
Starks, Arryns.
He made the Tullys the lords of the trident because they were loyal to him.

>Jon fucking Sansa, while Bran watches

Attached: 3443765543.png (2271x2380, 298K)

Revenge against the Lannisters for everything that happened in the War of Five Kings and the lead up to it
>Lannisters executed Ned Stark
>held his daughters captive
>schemed with Frays at the Red Wedding, resulting in the death of Robb Stark, Catelyn Stark, and shit tons of northern nobles
>put the Boltons in charge, the most hated family in the north
Really, the surprising thing is that they managed to control their bloodlust as long as they did.

Thanks for saving my time. I won't watch episode now.

>what, youre actually approaching me
>i need to come closer to finish this arc

>didn't bring Bittersteel's gilded head with them
They deserved this fate.

Are you the user from the eevee thread? I swear thats the same brick

Hate these fags but they're right on this one

Brainlet here, can someone explain the point of spotlighting Arya's reaction to the city dying and the horse to me?

Attached: 1463333094631.gif (300x351, 61K)

Jorah wouldnt approve of this

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 50K)

If you think the books will save you...
You haven’t been paying attention.

By all means enlighten us Dabid

Attached: kwevpltw3wx21.png (960x665, 543K)

>Dan "Hold Her Tighter, She's A Fi... wait....

Attached: 1382976243193.jpg (995x995, 57K)

I just want Arya to DIE

Attached: 1557154088624.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

alt shift x has 53k people watching his boring ass.

This. Watching these spoilers come true has been a bumpy ride

Attached: 1476370791366.gif (500x500, 868K)

>all the dothraki die in Winterfall
>somehow there are still dothraki in Dany's army

Attached: And now it begins.jpg (977x800, 202K)

So why did the northern soldier who tried to rape the girl try to kill the King of the North?

Attached: x3wqjzwnfiw21.png (1194x673, 790K)

thank americans for this
international anti american league when

>burnt his hand in the first season

just stop

being targ doesnt automatically mean fire proof.

I think the dude is fucking with us for the ending.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Nah Jon is a hardcore "muh honor" fag like Ned and will never forgive her for telling his secret

>They will fear me then
They can't fear her if they're dead.

why were the stoic, professional unsullied gripped by bloodlust

Oh no. Considering the extent they've shown the damage she's caused, Dany has to die no matter what now.
There is no forgiving what she'd done, and not only did they establish that she heard the bell, they also establish that she heard people screaming to ring the bell. Everything she's done past the bellringing cemented her as an insane tyrant. Only the niggest of nogs are defending it.

OFFICIAL /GOT/ CHARACTER POWER RANKINGS

1. Dany
9999. Shit loads of scrub jobber cunts

"look dudes symbolism"
"death is a white horse dudes"
"arya is no one , a faceless man, who knows death"
"lets have death ride on deaths horse dude that will epic dabid"
> shovels crayons into mouth
"MAKE IT HAPPEN"

Attached: 57a83fcf44970ba93ddd44ec08bc11629c8fac4ee6f232f364816de2a6364f44.png (1200x1193, 1.09M)

no because Jaime had to get into KL themselves

i dont think so or else they would have made that clear. plus tyrion could have just asked somebody to do it as hand of the king

I think we won't know until next episode

I want to be claimed as a war trophy by Visenya and be exclusively hers until the end of our days

He did it for the lulz.

holy shit kek

I'm only watching because he's the only one streaming

>Pale blooded horse
>Was ridden by death
>Arya rides it

She'll probably go kill Dany

Daenerys 'Best Grill' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Burn the Mall' Targaryen

Daenarys 'Your Queen Demands Kerosene'

Daenerys 'Great View of a Barbecue' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Ding Dong Made Her Brain Wrong' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Turn King's Landing Into Kindling' Targaryen

Daenerys 'If It Starts Ringing, I Start Singeing' Targaryen

Daenerys 'She's Seeing Red Because Jon Didn't Get in Bed' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Lighting the Biggest Fire the South Has Ever Seen' Targaryen

Daenerys 'Ser Barristan and Ser Jorah Are So Proud of Me!' Targaryen

lmfao fucking nerd got btfo by chad clegane

Man, now it's awkward cause now there is two "battle of the bells"

>yfw she's forgiven
>gets happy end
>Yea Forums seethes

Honestly at this point I don't know what to expect anymore, except it's always going to be worse than what I think

They hired nonwhites for the parts and told them to act like they were attacking King's Landing.

all that testosterone running through their veins

Which dynasty would you rather live under?

The Targaryen monarchs of Westeros or the Septim emperors of Tamriel?

if you see your commander chimp out, you join in

Was kings landing full of jews

oh you

theres a difference between killing unsullied and trying to get citizens out of the city, as in they are two totally different fucking things.

it's for the best he didn't live to see her doing this, then again it would be interesting to see his entire world shatter when his precious khaleesi goes full 9/11 on kingslanding, would he let on kill her? would he kill her?

I have hated Arya all season but damn, great notice. Sapochnik is very much based

this does happen sometimes, Ceasar once had one of his own men attempt to kill him during a particularly bloody battle.

Expect the leaks. They're 100% true and literally everything that's transpired so far has confirmed them.
Accept it and enjoy the fire. You'll be better off. This is no place for baseless hope.

Tamriel emps get up to some retarded cosmic shit so them.

Westeros is a shit hole but it's not as fucking insane as Tamriel.

how bout no

kino as fuck but still terrible, how hard is it to write better than a 400 lb fatty?

they weren't, just greyworm (?)

youtube.com/watch?v=bgJ-hyzl6jg

Attached: 15568957605661.jpg (500x550, 51K)

Shouldnt he be wanting to go back to his wife and lands sometime?

tfw based Euron took the boat left for jaime and cersei

Can someone explain why Davos would do a favor for Tyrion? Tyrion killed his fucking son

Most Septims were based, it just got sort of shit towards the end.

>Euron grins and says “hehehe fuck you kingslayer” as he dies placing the very last brick in the greatest pile of bricks in all of Westeros

>takes the black
what black? there is none

wall doesn't exist, night walkers are dead, wildlings are peaceful

so awesome how all these sjws are all SLAY QUEEN DANY, YOU GO SANSA! then one utterly destroys the other. good job D&D

Bloodlust my friend. That's actually extremely accurate in medieval war. That guy would've run his own brother through and only realize what he'd done after the fact.

>and Bronn

Attached: 1555347692393.jpg (462x490, 40K)

I wish you good fortune in the wishful thinking to come.
But this is D&D. She’s going to Gendry and Aegon kills Dany

War of the Red Diamond is more kino than the Dance of Dragons

So its a filler episode.

Rejoice! Rejoice! The queen bitch is dead!
Rejoice! Rejoice! Jon Snow took off her head!
She called him short, and made him weep
So he plunged the sword between her teets
The shitposters cheered for the witch was gone!
And even the lanklets thanked based Jon!

Attached: 1557025218748.jpg (551x488, 62K)

He wants to RULE

Soooo... what happens when an unsullied murders someone in the hands of Jon? We saw him kill one of his own men when he was trying to rape someone.

Your writing sucks faggot.

he's getting exiled to the Summer Islands

Attached: 1540999059592.png (270x344, 5K)

Daenerys "Behead my translator, throw kids in the incinerator" Targaryen

Which emperor? A lot of the 3rd era is okay but I'd rather not live through the Oblivion Crisis.

Huh. Maybe they're trying to pull a slick "Arya died" on us. I'd actually approve of that.

Takes black dick up his ass cause jon snow has to be the most pathetic character in this show.

I'm really curious about the scene. I don't care about GoT but the scene of the burning is interesting.

The night king just wanted to prevent this...

>sansa won't get fucked for her treachery
Fucking hell

It was supposed to be a Dothraki but they realized that it would be racist to show that so they had a white man do it. A Dothraki going ham on him would make way more sense.

underrated

im not the one that posted it. why you so mad?

>arya on a literal pale horse
>death on a pale horse

Fucking what is this christian bullshit

I want to get fucked to death by my Queen on the Iron Throne

Attached: Cabepfir-Rhaenyra-Targaryen.jpg (836x1129, 700K)

>whatever the fuck Davos is up to happens
>dany gets stabbed to death by the halfway point after possibly executing Tyrion
>second half is epilogue as they begin rebuilding
That's about right for a series finale.

so in the end joffrey turns out t be the best king

YOUR GRACE HELP MEEEEEE THE CYBORG ENDOSKELETON ISN'T FUNCTIONING

honestly, the night's watch will probably be a watchdog now more than ever. just on the lookout for bad shit north of the wall.

Will he be called Jon Blacked, or will the women be SNOWED

Commies were the good guys, try again fucktard.

Did anyone ever play Drakengard? It was a real janky PS2 game but the main character has a dragon and also comes to love murdering people, and one of the final bosses has a crazy difficult rhythm game involving bells that similarly comes out of nowhere.

dany "breaks the wheel" and trashes bran's wheelchair

Attached: 1557633006608.jpg (504x385, 36K)

Except she isn't the best ruler, especially now. Nice essay, danyfag.

Of all the things to get triggered over... Why the bells though?

Attached: 1541294400672.jpg (292x365, 24K)

i just realized emilia clarke will have to watch the finale with some random cunt next week and pretend she likes it hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Drogon god mad cause of the bells and started burning shit, it wasnt her fault

Tamriel has literal, real magic so I can imagine life isn't pure hell unlike living in most of Westeros.

Where did she even get those spare Dothraki anyway?

She didn't want them to ring.

I thought the unsullied didn't rape and pillage?

This.
Especially fuck sansa.

that's copypasta newfag

Daenerys "Crucify the slavers" Targaryen
Daenerys "a good khal is a dead khal" Targaryen
Daenerys "kill all slavers and break the guest rights " Targaryen

WHAT IS HYPE MAY NEVER DIE

he cute

Most likely Bran is gonna let him know that there must always be a Night King, or at the very least a looming wildling threat from another group.
The Night King thing isn't confirmed, but it would be a logical reason to rebuild the Wall and guard it again.
Remember also that Tormund foreshadowed that Jon would be coming back by mentioning that he'd always be welcome back north.
Even Jon's half-assed dismissal of Ghost accidentally foreshadowed that Jon would end up seeing Ghost again.

why tf would bronn be on the council?

Sooo why is you talking autist

> looks at red keep
> THOSE NIGGERS STOLE MY THRONE
> KILLED MY DRAGON
> KILLED *MY* NIGGER
FIRE AND BLOOD

My girl got me into watching Pretty Little Liars and desu I think itll be better than Game of Thrones at this point.

MOVE IT

dabid said it was seeing the red keep that did her in

The entire mad queen angle is rushed and completely unjustified the way it is exampified through the writing committed to her arc. Instead of getting angry due to unreasonable suspicions and paranoia she has justified reasons to be wary of the north and wary of her advisors. Then she goes mad because some bells ring. It's not in line with her arc since the moments that could have foreshadowed madness in the past seasons (like burning a random selection of masters in Meereen as a deterrent for the sons of the harpy) were a result of paranoia. If you don't recognize why this is another instance of a botched character arc you are a terrible judge of what makes good writing.

I think what they were trying to go for is that after all cersei had done she rings the bells for mercy and it sets off dany. It's fucking retarded but I think that's why

so how long until all these actors fade into obscurity

Non taking the black is the biggest cuck move of the milleneum.

>Crucify the slavers
(and their kids)

>No Salsafriends
I know you've had your differences but i am dissapoint Jon

Bran wins the throne despite being forgotten about for an entire season.

kek. I'll bet they're actually gonna start saying that too.
Fucking kino, the whole fight. Glad it wasn't some subversive 30 second bullshit and actually had them both fucking each other up permanently.

answer my question first and then i'll answer yours. why you so mad?

who tf was this guy

Oh shit. That's right. She's probably still alive. They just forgot about her, too. Add her to the list, I guess.

Vae Victus

the legend of gin alley dynasty

Danny gets all bitchy at him, maybe cause she wants to burn Sansa for being snitch. Danny gets all hey dragon , dracour noir. Dragon looks confused. John "targaryon" snow looks at dragon and shouts "dracon nour motherfucker" . Dragon lights him up. Viewers beat their chests and scream to the gods "nooo". Fire dies down and John just standing there like " come at me motherfucker" . John kills Danny. Everyone goes "father of dragons is cool guy, no?" Roll credits.

>this episode

Attached: fuck you.jpg (548x860, 70K)

Aspie

General of the Golden Company, the army Cersei hired.

strickland, commander of the useless golden company

u mad?

top kek

AHHH SAID I DONT WANT IT

YOUR MY QUEEN

They shoulda let him stay dead

No backlink you utter cuck.

holy shit

Attached: 1512257395937.jpg (724x620, 90K)

my nigger. I thought I was the only person that played and enjoyed that game. It was like a fucking musou rpg hybrid and the weapons were kinda neat.
>those dragon riding sequences tho
that shit sucked nigga

some nameless red shirt whose entire shit army was one-shot then disappeared completely in the next scene

Attached: 12312312313213321.png (250x250, 128K)

Roof falls on Jamie and Cersei because the buildings on fire because Drogon because of Dany therefore Dany killed Jaime and Cersei.

it was obvious that guy was from his fighting force.

Nice reddit find.

Yes, rebuild the magical wall. In a world that has forgotten magic.

Sounds neat.

He did more then that. He sent ravens around the 7 kingdoms

It's the lord of light lending a hand

>In a world that has forgotten magic.
Magic died with the dragons. With a dragon alive, that means magic is back.

They will keep showing up in random British productions as they have before and during Game of Thrones.

I THINK DANY SUCKS

Attached: suuuuuucks.jpg (1280x720, 197K)