Mfw I apparently have to enjoy literal dogshit now because it pisses off normies

>mfw I apparently have to enjoy literal dogshit now because it pisses off normies

Attached: lets-talk-about-jaime-lannisters-betrayal-on-game-2-20101-1557340321-6_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 164K)

I'm enjoying how retarded the show got and also enjoying the reactions.
If you faggots didn't stop watching long ago, you deserve this.

yes, welcome to Yea Forums newfriend

Attached: bronnkek.jpg (579x709, 104K)

you don't, but it was a good episode, it just was, turning YASQUEENSLAYDANNY into some hysterical butcher it was fun user, don't be so salty, also Jaime loved his sister, both die the right way

>was fun
this show isn't capeshit, you can't pull this in 1 episode

>be happy ur fav died as a oneitis cuck

fuck off

This. The warning signs have been here for years.

name one flaw in this episode. not liking a character's arc doesn't count

are you ok user?

>not liking a character's arc doesn't count
>criticize this show without criticizing it

I'm a Jaime fanboy but I won't let his ending fuel my thoughts

even if you hate dany

the progression and writing to make her randomly mad is completely retarded.

yes she's mad but her whole thing is that she only kills nobles against her power not randos

I stopped caring when he kept flip-flopping

you don't have to enjoy it you just have to pretend that you do because you enjoy pissing off retards who actually defended this garbage for 4 seasons

>is completely retarded
of course it is lad, it's been retarded since season 5 but then again, it was fun to watch, I didn't hate it like the NK episode

The bell thing was idiotic
Dany single handedly destroying the fleet, the gates and the majority of the cities defences was idiotic
Arya and the Hound being able to """sneak""" in to kings landing by literally just walking in with weapons and not even having any disguise besides the hound having a hood
etc

the show has been hinting at her possibly going mad with power for multiple seasons!!!

>one dragon instakilled by one fat icicle
>another you already fucked good with a kagillion fat toothpics from fuck knows where
>now you're fully prepared with all the crossbows and whatever other bullshit the writers give you to fuck that mad queen and her dragon good
>...
>get completely destroyed
>...
>the end

Attached: 85472547547.jpg (600x552, 19K)

most normies didn't catch those hints.

that said, this is a very funny thing. Normies are retarded, but they are right about this season being shit.

That said, this last episode was actually pretty good except for having Dany turn so quickly, even if we and most other people with a brain can understand her motivations for doing what she did and understanding that it wasn't actually random, and Arya running around for 30 minutes. Everything else was actually almost kino, way better than every other episode this season.

Are people really doing that or just memeing? It's funny af to see all the salt but nothing in the episode made much sense.

>Fuck you, Cersei!
>I'm going to kill 100,000 innocent people now!

this makes literally zero sense, she literally could've flown straight toward the keep and won the war in a matter of 30 seconds

its been dogshit since season 5 you stupid fuck. there hasn't been a decent episode since hardhome. if you were still invested in this beyond s5 you're just dumb, sorry to tell you. these past two episodes are the best the show has been in years because its making idiots cry

so youre dumb by your own definition
why would anyone listen to a dumb person

You don't have to like the fucking show. You just get to enjoy that it turned out to not be the YASS QUEEN narrative everyone thought it was.

sweetie, i think you need to learn how to read

you are clearly invested on this show,
because
a) you keep watching it
b) you talk about it online

oh i forgot you are a dum-dum,

no, i'm clearly treating this show as a terrible comedy that i have fun laughing at. i think you're just salty because you actually care about how this show ends despite it obviously being a joke for 3 seasons lmao