Why is Yea Forums mad about this episode again? Jon Snow (a white male) is the only likable/good character left

Why is Yea Forums mad about this episode again? Jon Snow (a white male) is the only likable/good character left.

Attached: JonSnowSeason8HB.jpg (333x500, 44K)

He's weak and pathetic like the modern White "man"

Is Yea Forums mad? "We" seem to relish Dany becoming a mad queen

niggers will never prosper

Fuck Jon, Dany is /ourgirl/.

he's dumb as rocks and the writing is godawful

"hurr durr I eat dogshit cause normies hate it"

Yea Forums has gone from calling the show trash to praising d&d's kino writing because the sjws are mad about dany

Fuck Jon, I'm on Team Davos.

We are not. If you see anyone seething it's probably a redditor tourist

*ahem*

Attached: F9FBF5F4-DE23-41D0-98F0-DFFBCFE92EC8.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

instead of pound white boipucci they should only fuck the pink pussy, fags are a waste of powerful seed

this whole season is terrible

Yea Forums isn't mad what are you talking about

this is based. literally preparing food to enjoy with the liberal salt

no were're just happy EVERYONE hates the show now. the normies now feel our pain for Stannis

that's an oddly framed picture of pod you posted there user

Par for the course thanks to normies. They made their bed and now I get to enjoy watching them seethe in it.

yeah go to space you weird bastard

Because of Tyrion fucking over Varys like that, who still referred to him as a friend to the very end, and Varys straight up getting himself killed like that so easily by be openly treasonous acheiving nothing.

How is he weak or pathetic? He is a good warrior and incredibly honorable. Always wanting to do the right thing. Of course a nigger like yourself wouldnt understand concepts like this.

>achieving nothing
Didnt he send out a bunch of letters exposing Dany as a false ruler

the way het let sansa and arya talk him into a corner in the goodswood. a real king would have told them to btfo thot and left them standing in the cold.

Except thats literally never how Jon has been. And in the end he told them how he felt and that was the end of it. How they felt didnt matter