This board is nothing but GOT right now

this board is nothing but GOT right now

shut the fuck up about your fucking retarded ass normie ass "OMG WHO IS GOING TO DIE THIS WEEK ITS GREAT WRITING BECAUSE SOMEBODY DIES EVERY WEEK" ass show

its fucking ASS

fucking hill yourselves

Attached: 46246008_2158964650782565_3065428973606404096_n.jpg (698x960, 41K)

*shits*

cry some more

this poster is under 20, if not, they are hopeless as a human being

(Game of Thrones music plays in your head as you see a weird Lego hollow earth map go over the primary locations that will be important in this episode)

not even capeshit was this bad

Attached: Screenshot (299).png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

anybody over 20 who gives a fuck about game of thrones is a failed human

anybody over 20 realizes how useless it is to make a thread like OPs. hurr durr of course people are going to flood the board about the biggest series on television on the night it climaxes

Which Jurassic Park movie is your favorite?

What do you think the next one will be about?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-12-16h57m32s361.png (1920x1040, 1.89M)

You actually believe everyone of us has watched this dwagon make believe show and knows the theme music? You yourself admit it's for kids, I literally had no idea it's sponsored by Lego. Grow up and stop posting about this dwagon make believe shit. Or at least keep your posts to 2-3 threads rather than fucking SEVENTY active threads.

so is larry bottom?

>makes his point with a Reddit and Morty pic

Attached: 1557642579842.jpg (749x581, 64K)

It'll be over after next week retard get over it

Everybody here admits it's garbage and watches it ironically because it's so fucking stupid it's fun. Fucking retard.

you are so full of shit. You claim to like it because everyone else does on your twitter list does

>normies
>Reddit spacing
>Try to fit

Attached: 1509803299908.webm (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Based. I was going to make this thread.
Fuck Game of Thrones. You nerds all act like you're above everyone, but when it comes down to it, you're all just plebian normies. With your shitty dragon garbage and capeshit trash. With your SHITTY TASTE in general.

>shadman

I'm unironically angry that Got is stealing Endgame's lightning. It's the movie of the decade yet there are more Got threads? Hell no.

Also why the fuck does an Alita general exist here, it was just one generic movie.

Yeah. I wonder what fascinating discussions we could be having if it weren't for GoT.

>average game of thrones fan
Have you seriously convinced yourself that dude looks like a girl somehow?

56 threads died for GoT threads

endgame was garabge though

Have sex

you keep offering but you never bend over

*dabs*
dubs and janny has a stroke

what an ugly fucking troll

Yay! I can't wait to see who gets voted off the island! Uh, I mean, whoa so powerful!

what a shame

Fuck you fag

Fuck Got and fuck normies

This board is filthy! Let's clean it up! This post is brought to you by Dial Soap.

Attached: 1557233984730.jpg (238x231, 10K)