Imagine unironically changing your opinion about a television show to own the libtards

Imagine unironically changing your opinion about a television show to own the libtards

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-Rhaegal-dies.jpg (738x370, 24K)

ARRRRRRRGH
SAVE ME GoT BUDGET

The libtards are right in hating the show. The book nerds are right in hating the show. Yea Forums is right in hating the show. I'm just enjoying how terrible it is. Does that make sense?

Its pretty pathetic desu, but what can you do. GoT was always just a soap opera with DRAGONS and an occasional battle anyways.

Why do I need to change my opinion? The libtards are owned regardless.

C O P E

They do the same thing though, they were YASS QUUUEEEENNING all the time in previous stuff
this is literally how war is waged now, by using culture to demoralize and depressed our enemies

No ones changing their opinions. It's just funny to watch danyfags finally get the treatment so many other characters fanbases have gotten. It's especially sweet because they were always cunts when you brought up how low the quality is.

What went wrong? they had a high enough budget

DESPITE BEING 13% OF THE POPUL-

You know, YASSS QUEEN SLAAY, is going to end in your queen slaying eventually.

S E E T H E

The moral of the story is
>Have Sex

>bran doesn't have sex
>he becomes king
nice try roastie

Haha, take that liberals, I sure am owning you by liking shitty television!

at this rate, GoT will unite all the divided peoples of the world.. in hatred of GoT

Bran died beyond the wall, the three-eyed raven is king

haha jokes on you cuck I don't have to ;^)

That's why it's in the fiction category.

>Dany gets denied sex
>becomes genocidal maniac
Dany is literally /pol/

The episode was shit but it was the best episode of this season. Though when you stop and look at it everything, as usual, is really dumb. Dany snapping because of the bells will probably go down as one of the most stupid moments in a show ever.

D&D have completely and utterly raped the story with no survivors. It's fun seeing them push it so hard that even the "libtards" as you call them are getting rekt