Piss company inc

Here is your Piss company, bro.
Didn't even show us the army we wanted to see fighting the most...
Can someone tell us how did 20k men die by a single blast, again ?

Attached: Piss company.jpg (1280x853, 138K)

and why is the blast on the gate so powerful while other dragon fire only graze the fortification?

>Can someone tell us how did 20k men die by a single blast, again ?
That's true but if you read the books you already know they're a shit company anyway, they even say the Captain it's better at making good contracts that he is at fighting and winning battles.

>Didn't even show us the army we wanted to see fighting the most...

Sure, buddy. The GC is pretty based in the books, but we all knew this was going to be shit.

Anyways, a medieval army losing all discipline and getting slaughtered after being eviscerated by an aerial assault is the most believable thing that happened in this episode.

harry strickland's been always a huge faggot

I get why they're all wearing spandex tops with fake armor printed on them now, given they only had 20 seconds of screen time.

nigga its 10k

I've been wondering since the trailer why the Golden Company's costume/armor looks so shitty.

Now I get it, there's no reason wasting time and shekels on good costumes for a group of guys instantly engulfed where not a single one of them even swing or thrust their weapons.

their only escape literally blew up behind them, you can't blame mercs for saying fuck that shit and getting the fuck out of there

I think the canon reason is that they have to bring their own armor, the sellsword company doesn't supply that, only the arms.

euron was supossed to stop drogon.

dude like the golden company is sicc bro like they don't just get hired to anyone bro like bro the golden company is so cool xD

*gets one shot*

And then how do they never break a contract ? by signing only the guaranteed ones ?
Alright but 20k of them just got wiped out ?

If only they had the elephants, they would have won

i guess some local jew armor maker made a big bucks by selling cheap but golden looking "armor" to those sellsword wanna be. and you can buy 10 and get 1 for free if you use this groupon code

Attached: file.png (1269x713, 1.32M)

>Jew
>buy 10 and get 1 for free
after they bought 10 sets he let them buy another one.

Their leader got obliterated

Attached: frankenstein monster.png (1145x1018, 598K)

They weren't even "golden". They were bronze and gray and their leader looked like some kind of white negro. They were destined to job this shit up.

This was one of the dumber scenes.
>getting stealthed by a flying dragon that just melted an entire fleet and half the defensive walls

Why were they outside the gates to begin with?

to get closer to your expectations to subvert

They did what they were written to do in the books. Job.

The mummer's Dragon and the Golden Company are natural born jobbers, and come from a long line of Blackfyre jobbers.

Attached: Marc_Simonetti_Bittersteel_golden_company.jpg (1747x886, 218K)