3 scorpions + 3 ships > Rhaegal

3 scorpions + 3 ships > Rhaegal

Drogon > 1000 scorpions + 1000 ships

Hmm.

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E05.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_00.40.03_[2019.05.12_20.02.12] (1280x720, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drogon had plot armor.

Scorpions were nerfed after last episode

Misandry getting killed by gregor buffed the dragon

why didn't they have more scorpions in the red keep?

Did u not read the patch notes dude? scorpions were nerfed and dragons were buffed

they banned the hackers and aim assist was turned off

why did they bother killing the dragon if she was going to win without it?

>even the younglings?
>you mean bows your grace?
>yeah those things
>err ill have to check

honestly this lmao, just kill it in this battle with a lucky scorpion shot and thats what makes drogon go mental

>Drogon had plot armor.
It would have made sense if they forged actual dragon armor for Drogon. That would have have been an unforgettable sight.

Attached: armor_for_my_dragon_by_moonlightdarkangel-d51pvsn.jpg (900x698, 195K)

They shot a grand total of 2 scorpion bolts this episode

Yep thats gonna be a YIKES from me user.

SHE FORGOT ABOUT THE SCORPIONS SO RHAEGAL WAS DEBUFFED

DUH

aim reload was nerfed

what would have actually made sense is if it was rainy as fuck and the balista strings got too wet to fire correctly
but that requires someone autistic enough to think these things kinda matter in a fantasy show about huge battles so whatever

they blew that CGI on ghost in the last episode

Apparently none of the scorpions were manned because they didn't even turn to try to shoot at her. They were all facing the same direction as before the battle started as if the special effects department couldn't afford rotating scorpions.

Why? Is it because it would be less believable?

Attached: 5c5c874aa2651623a26bcfc3-750-375.jpg (750x375, 55K)

Scorpion patch 2.0 was too late

wouldnt that make it hard for him to fly, itd be too heavy

>wouldnt that make it hard for him to fly, itd be too heavy
Turns out they found a hidden batch of Valyrian steel that is super light.

T: just made this up in my head.

Or Dany coming always from straight above after every attack but...hell why do i care anyway. These two jews just ruined it.

I'm guessing CGI budgets and shit from two dragons

>off by 2
too bad user

Or if she attacked the scorpions at night when they wouldn't be able to see her, but the walls would be lit up by torches and shit.

Attached: 1429465302037.png (662x635, 158K)

It’s like when you’re playing vidya and an enemy npc mechanic breaks on a hard level, might as well exploit it since the game fucked up and you didn’t enter a cheat code or anything

Dragon was actually a stealth bomber.

Attached: image.jpg (908x605, 229K)

Why didn't Qyburn just made this?

This would have been interesting
>Jon Snow leads the ground siege
>Daenerys goes into battle arrogantly with two dragons
>ballistae are revealed at key positions on the walls
>the other dragon gets shot multiple times and falls from the air while destroying them with daenarys’s dragon getting shot once
>Lannister troops stab it to death where it lands while it lets out a terrible screeching sound
>Drogon goes berserk, starts indiscriminately killing Lannister troops and Kings’ Landing citizens
>mercenary and Lannister troops fighting outside walls while this is happening
>Drogon is finally killed at long range after a ton of ballista salvos
>Daenerys is knocked unconscious while Drogon crash lands into stone buildings
>Jon Snow is now leading the siege with her being a casualty
>hard fought battle results in golden company retreating and partially destroyed walls being breached
>Jon Snow tries to control forces but fails due to bloodlust, Dothraki pillage city with the northmen while the unsullied hunt down Lannister troops
>city surrenders in a state of chaos with at least a quarter on fire/destroyed

The Valyrian steel shipment was on its way from Volantis for it but sadly did not arrive in time

The BBD (Big Black Dragon) she named after the Chad mutt who took her virginity is an unstoppable force that feeble white ballistas can't take down

imagine a coherent and well thought out story emerging from a tv show...

it's the law of ninja

oh hi david

That shit would've been 10/10.

Rhaegal was clearly the beta one.

Yea it was bad writing

This doesn't make sense. Why would Drogon go berserk? When Viserion died, Drogon dutifully remained grounded, waiting for Jon to hop aboard. Until Dany gave the signal, and he dutifully flew off. If killing one more dragon is enough to send Drogon into a fury, then why not Dany? Dany lost Viserion, Jorah, Rhaegal, and Missandei. She failed to gain the love of her people. Jon is cold to her, Varys betrays her. Sansa undermines her. Tyrion keeps frucking up time and time again. She has far more reason to go berserk than Drogon.

And let's not forget her temper. She's always had it. It's just that she always had good people around her, in order to keep her in control. But all those people are dead or untrustworthy. There's no one left who can control her hot temper.

If you're going to fix the story, then you're going to have to try a little harder then "lol, Drogon suddenly goes mad without any pretense"

>Fixed bug where Drogon had unlimited i-frames
>Fixed bug where Dragon Breath cooldown was set to 0
took them long enough

nah senpai, the genocide we got was much more satisfying and perfectly in line with her character

nah

>lol, let's just burn down the entire city
made no sense at all
burning down the red keep would have been perfectly in line with her character
burning the entire city was just silly

She got literally insane, it's in her genes
. That's not even the bad part of the episode

> Evil character does something evil.

reminder that they cancelled Boardwalk Empire, (rushed last season and stupid conclusion and all that), an actually good show, to have more money for this shit.

she needs to tame the seven kingdoms, after this genocide she could literally get rid of the royal houses and implement a democratic republic and people would obey out of fear

Dragons are still OP

I kind of understand her going nuts on the red keep. But killing indiscriminately in the streets made to fucking sense. And Grey Worm and the Unsullied following her, made no sense. Because of how strongly they opposed slavers and other tyrants. And the north following her made even less sense than that, because of how loyal they are to house Stark.

Grey Worm's turn made sense. He was killing lannister soldiers. He was mad that his lover was killed and wanted to kill all of the soldiers.

Would have been fitting if he overextended and got killed for it.

You're probably right. I just wish he showed more restraint. It would have been a nice to show how two people who suffered similar losses can deal with them differently. Where Dany goes full mad queen, Grey Worm could have upheld his integrity and refused to fight for another tyrant. It would have shown how the Unsullied have grown as independent thinkinkers, rather than mindless obedient slaves.

>tfw she grabs ur hand but ur she then called u the "buddy"her
NO SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE heh

Attached: grunts.jpg (727x416, 56K)

Yeah I was really expecting that to happen while he was cutting down soldiers. Consumed by his own thirst for revenge.

shuda got essos prime

Normies are really incapable of any ethical insight. Dany is the kind of person that thinks she's the only one that can tell good from evil and that the ends justify the means. This is the inevitable outcome. Setting fire on one slave master, setting fire on entire city serving as human shield, it's all for the greater good, all to establish a precedent, so other people know not to be evil anymore.

Soldiers just pillage, that's what they do. The Dothraki were dreaming about this since day 1.

>all to establish a precedent, so other people know not to be evil anymore.
She could have done that much by roasting all the Lannister soldiers.I mean, really. When they were waiting on the bells, all the lannister men were cleanly divided in the streets. I was thinking "oh no, she's going to roast surrendering men, what an atrocity". But then she goes nuts and destroys random houses with innocent people hiding inside?

When she took the Unsullied, she killed their master. When she took Meereen, she killed slavers. When she took Vaes Dothrak, she killed Khals. Basic pattern recognition would suggest that killing Cersei and her council would be enough to ensure her rule.

Killed by his own creation.
A fitting end for a mad scientist.
The citadel will be laughing themselves to sleep.

She was controlling Drogon, though. Huge difference.

>killed innocent people that were just following a profession in a slave-driven economic system
>killed innocent people that were playing their part in tribal society
>killed innocent people that were just being pawns in the game of thrones

seems like when you're willing to kill to implement your little personal utopia you end up doing a lot more damage along the way

>tfw you nut but she keep sucking

Attached: mmmmmmmm.jpg (727x402, 31K)

No one was innocent in previous circumstances. I get you can make the case that "from their perspective, yadda yadda, they were just following societal standards bladity-blah" But they were still slavers, and bloodthirsty savages.

What would even compel Dany to chase down civilians in the street and roast them?

She says in the episode: "so people know not to tolerate evil rulers anymore". Tolerating an evil ruler (as defined by her) is evil, serving as human shield for an evil ruler is evil, so people must learn, once they learn there won't be evil rulers anymore, the ends justify the means. Basically if you're not plotting to overthrow Trump right now, you're fucking evil, you're allowing evil to flourish unchecked, which is perhaps even more evil. This is the underlying message she's sending.

Yours and every normie's inability to detach yourself from the morals imposed on you by the society you grew up in, so you can accurately judge the character of common limited fallible human beings, is concerning. Slave drivers who couldn't possibly know better aren't evil. Tribal people who couldn't possibly know better aren't evil. They are what they are, in the time and place that they were. Saying they are evil is to hold them against an impossible and tyrannical moral standard from their viewpoint. One that is certainly to be turned against you some day. Since you have no idea which aspect of your behavior is going to become problematic in the eyes of society 10, 50, 100 years from now, it stems that every human being will turn out to be evil. That's not a good ethical framework.

Get off your fucking high horse. First of all, who are you calling normie, when you're double spacing after the reply quote like someone who doesn't know how to properly format their posts.

Secondly, you're assuming an awful lot. You assume that I think like she does. Despite the fact that I'm disagreeing with her actions. And you also assume that I think the people she dealt with before were "evil". But all I did was label them what they were. Lavers, rapists, savages, and leaders of their respective societies. It is interesting however, that you read these descriptions and inferred them as evil.

But no, I understand that you can make the case that from their perspective, they aren't evil. However, despite this argument, if you look at the situation from Dany's perspective, they are evil. Again, Through her eyes. As she sees them. Her PoV. I can't drive this point home enough, because I know you're going to relapse into your weird normie psychosis if I don't.

By her experience, all she had to do was deal with the leaders, and then she was able to rule. Winning the favor of the people. For the most part. The economic problem in Meereen caused some trouble. But it was the masters that rebelled.

>"so people know not to tolerate evil rulers anymore".
This is a stupid reason, because she won the smallfolk again and again. After she defeated the dead, even the North was on her side. Evident by the fact that they followed Dany in ransacking King's Landing.

>you also assume that I think the people she dealt with before were "evil".

sorry for extrapolating then that "no one was innocent" = "everyone was evil"

>This is a stupid reason, because she won the smallfolk again and again.

she believes she's not loved in westeros and doesn't have the means to become loved (sansa's cold welcome, the westerosi folk aren't mongol riders nor slaves, tyrion says they don't give a shit about who stands on the throne, the only way to build a connection to the people and the land is through feudal relationships, and she can't, because she can't have any children to marry off to every other house)

>even the North was on her side.

wrong, they were on Jon's side, and if she showed any weakness, the entire 7 kingdoms would start plotting against her to put him in her stead, because a ruler that's not feared nor loved cannot rule, it's the entire point of her character development in the past 3 episodes

>sorry for extrapolating then that "no one was innocent" = "everyone was evil"
Not sure if sarcasm. Doesn't really sound like sarcasm. But I just to reinforce the point, no I don't think in such binary terms as innocent or evil. I think that despite the society they were living in, they still ignored the suffering of humans. They still willingly ignored other systems. They could still keep a person in chain for merely being born within a class. And that is on some level not free of guilt or blame.

>she believes she's not loved in westeros and doesn't have the means to become loved
Becoming loved takes time. It takes proof. She proved herself worthy of love in the past, again, due to the deeds I mentioned before. In Westeros, she got enough support of the North in order to fight her war. Sure, it was under the command of Jon. But that's still something.

I'm not disagreeing that she justified her actions. But I am disagreeing that she *would* justify her actions. It's all too flimsy to compel her to think that way.

How come Drogon didn't need to recharge? He burned down 1000+ ships like nothing. And the city.

Sorry, ha to bump the thread there. But to add, just because the north is stubborn, that doesn't mean the south will be equally so. Lannister men surrendered. She could have just killed Cersei, and ruled in her place.

I watched one of those youtube channels compliment Day's strategic mind, noting that she was commanding drogon to fly low because the scorpions can't aim down. Yas Khaleesi!

>throw your life to protect humanity
>goes down south and starts murDering an raping innocents

bravo

They had to kill Viserion because they couldn’t afford the CGI for two dragons lmao

Fucking Redditors man, go back

this happened like a hundred times and the scorpions might as well never have been there

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e05.web.h264-memento[ettv].mkv_snapshot_00.38.45_[2019.05.13_10.43.07].jpg (720x480, 43K)

Drogon is a fucking YOLKED Chad dragon that exists to fuck things up. This is canon.

All dragons alive draw power from the dragon force, the more living dragons the more the power is spread around.
Drogon being the lest living dragon is incredibly stronger now.

This I definitely agree Dany is the one who has to go mad not just her Dragon but I do like Rheagal's death being a trigger for that. It certainly fits better than bells.

>call ballistas scorpions even though scorpions are much smaller

>Using the sun to block the fleet's view and get a surprise attack
this was smart
>every scorpion that was built is now unable to do anything
wait what

They're definitely not ballistae

Ballistae are outright siege weapons that basically fire small trees and have such huge recoil the entire thing will move several feet after firing and there is no fucking chance you'd hit a moving target with one

they got nerfed bro

based strokeposter

Did Drogon grow even bigger this episode?

They ambushed Rheagal firing a volley in a pre-planned space, they had to actually try to aim gigantic ballistae at a fast moving dragon, virtually impossible unless you're Luke Evans .

What is Drogon’s tax policy?

Why didn’t Cersei just attach Arya to the scorpion bolt and fire her at the dragon?

>Drogon destroys walls with his fire breath
>that undead dragon that couldn't kill Jon Snow hiding behind plywood

kippers ass is sweet
t. old Yea Forumsartan

The mountain took a fucking KNIFE THROUGH THE FUCKING FACE OUT THE BACK OF HIS HEAD, if anyone got buffed this episode it was this guy.

Attached: flesh wound.png (1600x900, 996K)

probably qyburn should have stuck studying the dark arts so he could control his monsters instead of suddenly becoming the greatest engineer the world has ever seen somehow

Attached: ss+(2016-06-12+at+10.52.15).jpg (505x483, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc

>tfw the MOUNTAIN is more resilient than the NK
the virgin ice 'king' vs the CHADMOUNTAIN

that's viseryon nigga, drogon was the zomby

This is game of thrones not evangelion.

>and that the ends justify the means.
this is actually a term that comes from communist writings

fuck he's literally

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

He's not supposed to EVEN HAVE A FUCKING HEAD TO BEGIN WITH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE

You have never read a book in your life.

Retard.

Ironically, this was perhaps one of the few things that they actually put some effort into. Last time they got the drop on her, this time she (literally) got the drop on them by flying above the clouds and then descending at fucking ultrasound speed and got most of the fleet before they could even react.

He literally is a zombie, why was that part surprising to anyone? Did people lforget that mountain DIED a few seasons ago?

oh fug, why did we only give them 180 degrees of movement.

So they couldn't turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Lol. If some society has practised slavery for thousands of years then it is pretty integral part of that society. There were dozens of generations of slave holders and then suddenly they were told that slavery is not okay. Blaming slave owners for their practice is silly because they were born in a society where slavery had been normal for thousands of years.

This

>danny mad enough from just melisandre dying
>attacks KL with two dragons
>panic everywhere people scared
>close to the end of the fight someone kills one dragon
>commoners see that, get a little hope and cheer
>danny losses it and does what she does

such a simple change that would've made this actually not shit.

with armor dragon would not fly but still dragon in heavy armor shooting scorpions with fire from land is more realistic than just dodging all of them

lmao ITS SO SIMPLE AND ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE
proof that the writers are weak as fuck and was writing each episode separately not as a whole season

>magic zombies
>killed with a stab with a magical metal
>science zombies
>fucking invincible

ARGH

SAVE ME BALLISTA