Got Salt Thread 2

Attached: 1527215461429.png (1486x460, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/partmermaid/status/1127779405181399040
youtube.com/watch?v=-NJ8bDje9TI
youtube.com/watch?v=5lscJMmC-EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1534060926736.png (1474x848, 232K)

Attached: 1531948871528.png (1502x798, 226K)

Attached: 1556802153615.png (1442x616, 171K)

She's literally not wrong

Attached: 1557717816852.png (1234x1656, 1.36M)

Attached: 1542508774676.png (1444x832, 224K)

based

Attached: 1546762897223.png (1426x456, 108K)

are there any videos from that one top cringe bar yet its almost 6 in the morning but i wont be able to sleep until i can see it

Attached: 1552219520772.png (1448x432, 118K)

They take a long ass time to upload stuff now. It probably won't be until deep into tomorrow that they get released.

Well, except for Sandor, who is literally retarded, and Arya, who had the good sense to fuck off.

Attached: 1526194358805.png (1452x836, 207K)

link the previous one faggot

Attached: 1552681522420.png (1476x616, 184K)

Just like in real life

The thing is 75% of these images are correct. I'm glad all the book nerds and SJWs alike can unite and agree that the writing for this show is horrible.

Attached: 1544870326858.png (1446x602, 160K)

An accurate portrayal if I've ever seen one. Bravo D&D.

I don't watch tell me what happened did they kill dany?

Men are more fit to rule because men are the ones who die in wars to protect their communities, not women. Women are irrational, emotional creatures. They have no honor, no loyalty - so why would you want them to rule?

This has to be the first time in over 4 years that I agree with the SJW hivemind. They all finally woke up.

Attached: lol.png (589x579, 312K)

other way around

Based Lamar.

based and icepilled

I did unironically hate this shit.

Are we seeing a paradigm shift?

>show rapidly deteriorating in quality since S5
>yass kween khaleesi commits war crimes
>"WTF D&D THIS SHOW ALWAYS SUCKED CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ITS GONE DOWNHILL THIS SEASON"

>getting upset about Dany's K I N O moment
I now understand these retards just hate everything, the yin to Yea Forumss yang

I mean, she's pretty spot on here. Having these "horror" scenes with Arya, especially after she pulled that video game/anime bullshit off on the Night King, gets real tired real fast.

Aw man. His music is pretty good.

They made her queen?

>women who have suffered immeasurable trauma
These dumb gashes really do think their pussies are imbued with magic powers, don't they

Even with all the ruined character arcs, this was still my biggest problem with the episode. Half of it was just Arya running around.

Dany burned down the entire city, including civilians. Arya walked around for about 40 minutes doing nothing. Cleganebowl was the only redeeming factor of the episode aside from the sjw salt.

this show sucks.

Attached: 1542927959989.png (1490x836, 243K)

did she watch the same episode? the army on the ground which was all men were slaughtering and raping civilians lmao

Years from now people will be talking about this the way they're talking about Lost now.

Do these people actually think a character they like not getting a the happy ending they wanted is 'bad writing'?

>muh 8 seasons of character development

The more I watched this shit show the more I thought Daenerys was a mad bitch. Am I the only intelligent person watching this?

That's a pretty solid criticism. Watching Arya run in circles during Cleganebowl was pretty fucking stupid. She's clearly fucking one of the producers.

That died in Season 4 though.

Attached: 1555222303662.png (1506x1458, 251K)

Kek you sound frustrated user

>two jews are forcing millions of women to relive the pain of 2016 all in the span of a single hour
Some foes are so diabolical, so purely driven by evil, that you cannot help but respect them

This isn't salt. It's truth.

>Actually defending the garbage writing in Game of Thrones Season 8
Are you just doing this in an instinctive reaction to disagree with SJWs or are you just legitimately braindead?

>Lots of bookfags and people with a brain felt insulted by the fuckery that was episode 4
>"Ohh boo hoo cry moar incels! Just turn your brain off! Quit nitpicking!"
>Episode 6 happens
>"This is misogyny manifest! D&D should be hanged! They just don't a woman in power!"
I actually feel pretty good about this episode and thought it was kino in some parts

Attached: 1545021538964.jpg (239x253, 10K)

Attached: 1526559195941.png (1364x802, 183K)

This show was always about fucked up things happening, get a clue

she has been burning, sacking, and crucifying people since season 1. the people who didn't see this as a possibility are just blind

And thus is a shock... why? I thought the series was about shitty people doing shitty things?

Neither Cersei nor Dany faced any problems at all the entire show.

Lost fucked it all in the last episode

This fucked it all slowly over two seasons.

>same old shit
>womyn actually conquering shit

is she retarded?

Why are you responding to that pic as if you're actually tweeting at this person?

Getting their collective fantasy orgasm ruined is going to be the biggest redpill the left has ever swallowed (And That’s A Good Thing)

APOLOGIZE.

Attached: image.jpg (470x313, 21K)

dany was almost a disney princess for the stupid part of the audience that watched this show. for them this is kind of like watching hermione using magic to burn howarts and all the people inside to the ground

No, they think abandoning a characters entire arc for a convenient plot ending is bad writing, and they're right.

*Tips fedora*

Fuck that. Im with the feminists. These dudes suck.

Attached: 1531026180378.png (1328x392, 84K)

The only disappointing part was Cersei and jaime's death desu

I don't even watch the show. I stopped way back in season 3 or something.
It was just a question regarding the blue checkmarks above.

They're right that the show is awful, but yeah, it's not really surprising that it happened.

Just wait for the kvetching next week when a white man has to fix everything ruined by white women.

just wait for the reactions from that normie bar that gets posted around here

Not my point.

The jump cuts from Sandor getting beat to her were just plain awful too. Completely pointless.

>uncontested tyrant for 8 seasons acts tyrannical
>how could we have seen this coming?
You have to go back.

>t. White S O I B O Y cuck
Fuck off, D&D are /ourguys/

Attached: whore1.jpg (217x195, 13K)

Because he's a retarded incel.

Attached: 1535938646752.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

dumb

Lol fucking good, how many EPs left and will there be more she tears?

I never liked her from fucking season 1.

literally every dumb bitch watching this show right now

Attached: 01-kim-kardashian-crying.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Wtf I love dany now

WTF I love Dany now??

>Euron lays back and smiles
>Looks directly into the camera
>"I killed Jaime Lannister"

Attached: 1532652967303.jpg (470x470, 31K)

she's most likely going to die next episode, it's the series finale

They're not wrong. It's just kind of ridiculous that they're only whining about it now, the bad writing and butchered characters have been here since Season 2 really. When Robb decided to throw away a military alliance for a fat ass was when it all started tumbling down.

damn, the blue checkmarks are even turning on the jew brothers.

Attached: dawjpg.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

These are the idiots that were defending Episode 3 and Arya killing the night king. Fuck these bitches, they deserve this

I kind of liked it, honestly.

Jamie died trying to protect his family, that's a btter death than 95% of characters right there. Cersei realized at the end she had lost sight of what mattered most, family, but was able to die in the arms of the only other person she could love.

finally roastie of thrones drones are thinking like us

Dany had several attempts made on her life and fought the whitewalkers with a sword (not to mention all her.drago riding antkcs). And then there's all the secret plotting and resistance against her from the first episode.

Cersi had it better, but she lost all her children, had her son's rule undermined by a cult, got persicutrd by the same cult, had even more secret plots against her from episode 1...

Did you have your eyes closed and volume turned down whenever a woman was on screen or something?

Have sex

Attached: 1539089725979.png (1324x622, 165K)

I hope Jon gets the throne because the Rees will be glorious!

Oh, you had one?

#SweetieSquad

WOW...make me think

Michelle drinking dem tears

Attached: based michelle.png (501x390, 34K)

SALT-ER

LOL

Is blue tick verified autism? Like a star of david on a jew?

That was kino as fuck.
Finally after 8 seasons listening about how the old Targs conquered the world, getting a little taste of it on season 7, we got the real shit.
And man, it was glorious.

>Even Abby woke up
This is the opposite of cohesive. I think Game of Thrones should be lower.

Attached: have sex.webm (460x460, 420K)

The spoiler is clear, and everything so far has been perfectly accurate about it. He won't, Bran will.

>T. Butthurt virgin

BASED and Cunts-pilled

Absolutely fucking based.

who is this and how do i marry this based woman?

>MFW this is a thing that literally actually happened in reality honestly for realsies

Attached: 1536147857039.jpg (600x400, 36K)

Based Lady Clegane, a right fucking cunt.

Attached: 1552034275578.png (1340x758, 213K)

I agree with this one, I couldn't help from yelling out during the episode "WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS?" over and over again. There wasn't. They are so fucking stupid. Who okay'd that?

I know that feel.

It was literally, from a technical perspective, the most well directed and acted episode of the entire show.

What the fuck is everyone on about?

Attached: D61CA17C-6C52-4C1E-AE3B-D9F47F7ED96E.jpg (630x420, 75K)

Attached: 1544077463058.png (1346x1084, 219K)

This insufferable cunt disgusts me.

god damn she looks soft and fuckable

>Falling for attention whores
You paypigs are so easy kek

are people stupid? she's running around to show you the horror dany is unleashing

>tyrant

The whole point of Dany's arc was that she wasn't a tyrant and cared about her people. Did you watch the show?

Your mother was a boar!

>Disney is gonna backpedal on the SW stuff now
absolutely hilarious

Attached: into the trash you go.gif (270x404, 1.21M)

Attached: 1527339434904.png (1348x548, 168K)

Here's a redpilled breakdown of why GoT turned into "swordshit":

youtube.com/watch?v=-NJ8bDje9TI

Attached: TRS gang.jpg (660x371, 69K)

Remember that these same people will forget all abou this and come back to watch D&D's Star Wars films.

>Dany had several attempts made on her life
So did most of the cast
> and fought the whitewalkers with a sword
Reluctantly, after retardedly parking her dragon in a horde of zombies, whereas the menfolk did it as a matter of course and had no choice in the matter.
>And then there's all the secret plotting and resistance against her from the first episode.
Again, nearly all of the cast.
>had her son's rule undermined by a cult
Which she empowered and caused to happen.
>got persicutrd by the same cult
See above.

All I'm reading from you is that they caused all of their own problems and I'm supposed to think they deserve extra special sugary treats because of it.

Attached: WAAARRUURRRH.png (241x417, 138K)

You don't need 45 minutes of running around to prove that point.

but bitches love doggy style

BLONDE GIRL BAD

BASED

Seething because Dany accepted her Targ roots after being fucked around

Literally a 10/10 episode

I legitimately don't understand what the fuck everyone's problem is. She was a psycho murdering bitch from like day one.

I guess multiple close up shots of people dying in fire wasn't enough

Conquered people is not really her people
She realized that when she saw the red keep

Attached: 1549087399505.png (1378x704, 159K)

Fucking based. Keep those fucking Mongols out. Remove Dorthraki.

>Dothraki doing the same thing they've been doing since Season 1
>WTF HOW DARE YOU YOU RACISTS

thelostwarlock on twitter, she only has 115 followers, maybe she'll even personally respond to you

Attached: your ovaries.jpg (510x339, 36K)

>gashes
Is this some new millennial buzzword?

>We've learned nothing from 2016!
how many layers of irony is this on

And yet she went out of her way every time in order to help the people she liberated.

Do you actually have any argument, user, or are you just being a contrarian?

A monkey could have seen this coming. Its the easiest conclusion d&d could've come up with without the help of the books. Why are the normies surprised this is happening?

Attached: 1528766925948.png (843x432, 141K)

Oh NOW they realize...too bad faggot

>This
That Jedi shit was completely unnecessary

She's right

imagine being this ridiculous

she's not wrong

They established it in a third of the run-time. It was padding.

There is something beautiful about having the character that all these twitter bitches self-inserted themselves into go batshit crazy. Bravo D&D.

> We've learned nothing from 2016
You better believe it cunt

Attached: 1557419541007.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

Have sex

0, that's the terrifying part.

"Help"

she cute

>bobbyfag is a retard
it rhymes

BASED HERB

Attached: 1545131656224.png (1332x396, 112K)

>we've learned nothing from 2016
I ACTUALLY CANT FUCKING BREATH. THIS HAS TO BE SATIRE

Attached: 1543812299967.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

Incel says what? Oh yeah no one cares what incels say
>Hurr Durr you're female
Kek fucking newfag too.

> "He's starting to believe"

Attached: 1556464637505.png (1402x654, 187K)

fuck Dany and fuck these dumb whores who think she has the right to rule. Dany killed millions because she couldn't keep her emotions in check. Jon has always been merciful and just when measuring out his actions, understanding the greater good. Tyrion and Varys understood that these millions of people innocent or not deserved a change not be burned alive becuase Cersei held them hostage, but no Dany goes all emo and shoots up the damn school. Fuck women are retarded

the best part is that Dany is alive and the rightful queen, yet her biggest fans abandoned her like Varys

Guys we are living fucking history tonight, in 30 years when then new zoomers ask us about how was the reaction to this episode we can answer: glorious, Daenerys didn't just burn King's Landing, but the whole internet.

kek underrated

fuck off with your eceleb shilling

For a reason, incel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-223647__01.jpg (1064x525, 87K)

If Jon and Dany had sacrificed themselves to defeat the White Walkers, no one would be mad. Dany face heel turning so suddenly is the problem.

Hey, at least you are here to feel superior about internet shenanigans, right?

This. Smacked asses and hard fucking from behind. They love that shit. And when you grab em firmly by their waist.

Attached: mike.png (214x194, 73K)

I have plenty which is why I don't watch this show like you nerds, just wanted to know why people were going crazy

wait, what?

>Bobby B was 110% right
A P O L O G I Z E

Attached: 1511198680609.jpg (800x755, 390K)

valid not salt

>male

He had to say it, right?

was falling apart way before that.

>freed slaves
hilldawg literally HAD slaves when she was living in AL governor mansion these people are fucking seething retards it's the only good thing about this show now

Replies, mothafucka!

Broken clock right twice a day, the Twitter mob has the right of it this game.

>mfw all these fucking idiots still don't realize that Dany was a psycho the whole time

Attached: 1206814594812.jpg (336x316, 15K)

have sex

Woah I didn't know Morgan Freeman watches Game of Thrones

seethe

kek, yeah they now have to root against her for an episode or root for a someone they admitted to hating for her actions

if you're an SJW blue check you have mechanical missionary sex once a month to complain about with your friends over mimosas

BASED

Attached: 1552689960515.png (972x1550, 836K)

This.
CIA was the only good part of it.

Not to mention lots of other dumb shit.

Like Arya suddenly changing character for no reason. And the scorpions suddenly going from supereffective to stormtrooper-tier useless cause plot.

sneed

Attached: 1542257825833.png (940x290, 69K)

Fucking a I love D&D now. I mean; this season has been shit for various reasons, but seeing the SJW crowd turn on them like this has made it all worthwhile.

formerly chuck

Women logic is as consistent as the writing of this show.

>eye contact with property
Lmao.

Some women in history managed to be better leaders than males. But these women rulers have always lead by virtues of strength and patriotism.

Why is everything fucking political? It was a really good episode cause shit actually happened.

>Domdla shills for isreal
>Jon cuck shills for dany
what did DD mean by this?

Attached: fat man sweating.png (497x517, 48K)

I agree with him, but probably for different reason. Dany going nuts is something I wanted, but execution is all off.

It's like when americans go
>white people
or
>black people

They need to point it out because they are a bunch of stupid millennials.

They only say they do. I fucked several feminists and they love it rough. hair pulling and rough doggy

This is my personal 9/11

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 11.38.49 PM.png (865x482, 463K)

How do these people function in the fucking real world getting this assblasted and emotional over a shitty tv show?

Nothing more pathetic than a white knight. Who would've thought we'd be right back to where we started here on Yea Forums with you omega losers still trying to save the fair maidens?

>we've learned nothing from 2016!
obsessed

>property
exactly these fucking sexless weirdo east coast femcels got wet as fuck for the guy who said he'd rape the world to death and are now pikachu shocked that the woman who decided to carry on his legacy is the bad guy

These fucking "people".
When GoT was good it was always showing the gritty reality of medieval war, wading through the dirt and the blood and the shit and the harrowing of the smallfolk.
But now if it's not anime *teleports behind you* let ebin female ninja subversion it's "pointless waste of time"?
Go fuck yourselves you started-with-S4 plebs.

that’s nonsense, you both love cock

They didn't need to lay it on so fucking thick and they didn't need to cut to it randomly during Cleganebowl.

>have several episodes where they're shown on-screen raping women to the point it's actually a plot point in Season 1
>show them doing exactly what they always did in Season 8
>"Oh wow nice job bigoted director, showing poc raping and killing white people which definitely never happens in real life >:( "

Fuck normies and fuck feminism.

Attached: ExtremeDanySalt.png (1229x316, 26K)

The SJWs didn't complain when Arya ruined the NK. These people are partisan retards with no standards or principles. People tried to explain that Arya killing the NK made no sense but these fags respond with "have sex." Not even mad, but fuck these people and fuck the writers. Everyone should go find a hobby

These are legit criticisms. Also, whatever the fuck happened with Euron's dragon horn?

>Not even mad
lol

BEST SEASON EVAH

the whole episode could have been 15 minutes long. if the leaks are all true, they should have just done a five episode season so we could have seen Dany die tonight and be done with this horse shit

yeah, actual feminists tend to be pretty fun in the sack. but twitter blue checks spend too much time making freelancer deadlines for listicles and bitching on twitter to have actual sex with real people was my only point

SUBVERTED

just wait until they turn her into the night queen

Attached: 1556518134244.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

They didn't fucking do it to push some secret /pol/ agenda or piss off normies. They did it to subvert expectations and cause they're shitty writers.

For once I'm with the dumbfucks on twitter.

The fact that they react to fictional TV plots the same exact way they react to real world events should be far more horrifying to you than it probably is.

>icon of feminism
hillshills deserve this lesson
>dragon horn
t. only knows about the show through Yea Forums shitposting

Arya, Sansa, Jon and even Bran are all consistent with where their arcs were headed.

based and nogpilled

>I will protect your honor on the internet, fair maidens!

Attached: squeeeeee.jpg (412x541, 49K)

>The SJWs didn't complain when Arya ruined the NK.

I'm still mad about that. Its going to be difficult to watch earlier seasons again knowing NK dies so easily. Hope GRRM can do justice and write a better ending.

I love that these fucks have been fed female wish fulfillment power fantasies for so long that they've become so entitled to believe that everything with women is a wish fulfillment power fantasy.

Attached: 1385357429761.png (700x700, 587K)

This

But analytics show that arya is the 2nd most popular character on social media so we must cater to that. Is this not what you wanted?
Source: my dad works at HBO and this is how they make shows now

What the fuck do they expect, that he's suddenly going to write the ending with Dany just yas queen'ing into a happily ever after because they're acting like babies on Twitter?

her name is the diablo 2 hat. very based

White knighting who exactly? You're so pent up with virgin rage you're just spouting gibberish and it's funny kek

Attached: 1527256610576.png (952x400, 90K)

>We've learned nothing from 2016!

Attached: dude.jpg (206x194, 11K)

Or that all it takes is a white haired princess to make them sympathize. Christ almighty, all ISIS has to do is have a Khalifa and suddenly it's yass qween cut off that white boy's head

DRUMPF

I can't wait for the fat fuck to go full mad queen and make these faggots seethe again

These retards are right but for the wrong reasons. They hate it bc of identity politics, but the writing was shit.

Go shill these undercover kikes on /pol/ please.

And how this series has been planned from the get-go. Even if the TV show is just an awful bastardization of the books, GRRM has known this whole time that Dany would not end up on the throne because along the way she'd go crazy. That's what her last chapter in book 5 is all about.

Yet all these stupid cunts seem to think they've just thrown it all to the wind and wrote her character in the sudden different direction as some political power play. It's also a series based in a medieval time period, women were dirt back then and that's consistent with the setting.

this shit makes me kek because the people who really didn't learn anything from 2016 are the people shamelessly and blindly throwing their allegiance behind the only woman in the mix because she's a woman despite her intense cruelty and hatred of common people

>coloreds and roasties will completely ignore war crimes, mass slaughter, and corruption in a ruler if they're a wamen that occasionally says some boiler plate shit about feminism and saving the brownpeepo

relly maks u think

Attached: cZHJ7U4YjIRmud8Q2dwKQ6tTaA91f9M0WjHYxa-fpr0.jpg (544x519, 51K)

>Projection
What part of I want Jon to win and hope dany dies did you not get? Not my fault your mum friendzoned you so you come here picking fights like the internet tough guy you are.

or Lost
or Heroes
or House
or any other flavor of the month made by hacks

Attached: 1539290064220.png (930x496, 120K)

>That's a pretty solid criticism. Watching Arya run in circles during Cleganebowl was pretty fucking stupid. She's clearly fucking one of the producers.

It was great cinematics/dread though.

It really isn't about genders Targaryens are mad fucking inbreeds who do sick shit, at the same time I don't even think Baratheons are fit to be rulers either, Stannis is but only because Westeros needs stability. IMO the Lannisters are the best. Tywin knew what the fuck he was doing. Either him or Stannis would be the best rulers.

Even that's not true. The Mountain randomly and inexplicably broke from his complete obedience to Cersei and Qyburn. Major heel turn.

Tomorrow's Buzzfeed:
>Did Russian Trolls influence Game of Thrones writers into destroying the ultimate feminist icon of our generation?

Attached: 1541331931849.png (962x846, 515K)

Caitlyn Jennar's workout routine finally paying off.

tfw always liked Cersei

>mother of LGBT
>"evolves" on gay marriage just in time for 2016
these people are so fucking shameless

i just wish big dick euron got to kill dany before he went

Just like real life.

She’d been saying she would kill the small folk for a while? I don’t get how this caught everyone so off guard.

I know he means cersei but that's what makes it funny. It fits Daenerys perfectly.

>I actually feel pretty good about this episode and thought it was kino in some parts

It was the best episode since season 4.

All these bitches wanted was a Mary Sue even after they spent years arguing Kelly C wasn't one.

Im honestly surprised none of these idiots caught up with Danys insanity along the series, not to excuse S8 which is terriblw but Dany has been a despot and power hungry since S1.
Her insanity got worse with each season or are we forgetting everything she did to those who dare say no to her, that doesnt make her a good ruler, it makes her the same as the Mad King and not some female icon (unless its resentful women who identify as her).

Such a newfag cuck he can't even hide his samefagging. Disgraceful display. Also spoken like a true forever alone.

Attached: 1544092894526.png (974x518, 101K)

mfw at this pace GoT will be a symbol of the Alt right along the ok sign and clowns.

Attached: STOP.jpg (828x626, 35K)

what did he mean by this?

Attached: based.jpg (587x191, 23K)

Haha she made a meme about a pop culture show with another pop culture reference

Attached: 1503891305986.jpg (432x418, 36K)

Attached: 1544076166277.png (956x344, 79K)

hysteria is rooted in the word "womb"

It's actually a perfect encapsulation of their mindset:

White woman has unearned power = Good
Kills people = Good
Destroys cultures = Good
Floods formerly peaceful nation with hostile foreigners = Good
Throngs of mindless blind drone followers who refuse to see the harm she could cause = Good
>What do you mean she was evil all along?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Oh I hope so, I will be laffin

When you invest so much time in a show written by subversive jews, you're bound to be disappointed. Glad feminists and liberals are learning the lesson.

>episode 6
5, one more left before their shitship sinks.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK LANNISTER PEOPLE

Attached: 1557114168552.png (213x237, 21K)

Queen of shade.

this was the first good episode of the season
normie dany dickriders btfo

imagine the braaaps.

Attached: 1512257147584.jpg (480x360, 37K)

the writing.

>men 4 hilary

Attached: genius oh no.jpg (640x720, 155K)

they all make it about her gender instead of the simple fact of the story that her bloodline is crazy

Yeah, was well done.

>The whole point of Dany's arc was that she wasn't a tyrant and cared about her people.

That's not an arc, that is a characterization. Her arc is going from her initial characterization to the mad queen. The random crucifixions might have been a clue.

Attached: (you).jpg (767x511, 61K)

Wow we are at retardation levels so high it's unbeliavable

>Moarpheus lurks GoT threads

Not surprised.

>feeling bad for an actress because she "has to" play a mad villain

your only place is in the kitchen bitch

What is it with these people and constantly acting like something in fiction is an assault on them and their character? Or how they have to relate everything from books and movies to real life?

the fact that she felt the need to mention doggystyle in her tweet tells me she loves doggystyle and wants to get drogo'd

Attached: 1543453817126.png (964x654, 105K)

Finally coming around to what we've been saying for the last 3 seasons.

well, reply that to her on twatter if you still have an account...

I blame wypipo

Attached: 812.jpg (669x409, 46K)

>Being this mad
Newfag certainly detected lol. Also I've selfown but figured you were a spybot looking cuck anyway

Attached: 1537267977031.png (932x374, 98K)

>name is Mohammed
>white skin
>liberal twink
>salty over GoT

Is this peak multiculturalism?

> there are people who actually hate Cersei

>Shows niggers nigging
omg how could they do this.

Attached: GoDs I wAs StRoNg.png (600x608, 552K)

>who are staged to be the good guys
>literally tried raping a woman at the first opportunity
Always knew cunts had a rape fetish.

this is crazy talk send her to the infirmary

how easy is it to get blue checks?

Attached: 1468470180178.jpg (951x710, 755K)

This, Northerners should always the bad guy.

Salvador Dali is lookin rough these days

Attached: Screenshot_20190513-002733.png (1440x2560, 441K)

>army of color

Attached: kek laugh 3.gif (360x346, 170K)

What is the obsession with her freeing the slaves? Why does this automatically make her throne worthy?

YOUR TEARS ARE SO YUMMY!

>if we take the same path men do

Women don't die fighting wars.

>these same people were probably all cheering when people who aren't retarded were saying the exact same shit

This one is neutral enough, I was saying the same thing on E3 and I still doubt we'll get anything to make it worthwhile besides these salt threads.

They demand power but lack both the skill and intelligence to obtain it, so they live through fantasy.
Same mindset as some grease ball foot-shuffler being really proud of their MMO character and thinking that it matters in any way to real life.

This shit has made me realize just how based this season actually is.

Dabid is literally an undercover /pol/tard.

She's right!

Because they know it's the truth.

>Hope GRRM can do justice and write a better ending
have you heard the rumors that the books are already finished? they're just waiting for GoT to finish

>20 minutes
Sum it up in ten words or less

>leftists not understanding heritage and bloodlines
What else is new?

They know it's just a show, right?

You forgot the raping, you stupid whore.

i guess arya is a male character

>What is it with these people and constantly acting like something in fiction is an assault on them and their character?
That's the fundamental ideology of "representation". Each gender and race represents that of real life. Escapism doesn't exist because fiction is reality to them.

based

Quick Yea Forums, does tonight's episode confirm that leak about Bran ending up king? I don't watch this show.

That's what happens when you subvert your subversion

>Implying that women routinely commit genocide in the real world.
I AM SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!

Get like 10 people to retweet you saying how much you hate drumpf and how he's totally just like Darth Vader and Voldemort

I didn't even care that it came out of nowhere, I was just happy they had finally done something interesting but honestly the entire episode I just didn't care about even at all.

I can't wait for D&D's Star Wars trilogy after this.

the gay looking dunkin donuts is literally an aryafag and I say that without a shred of irony or sarcasm

it's supposed to show that she genuinely cares about commoners which is why she attracted people like Tyrion and Varys to her service in the first place

Could say the same thing about her surname to be honest

>if we discuss game of thrones, we get more clicks
10 words

i dont think they do. they use dany as a self insert because they think she's a disney princess and always in the right. it's kind of scary how they never really questioned all the brutal decisions she has made.

DOTHRAKI
ON AN OPEN STREET

These people are idiots. A sentence or two apart they'll be complaining how she took those same people and let them get absolutely slaughtered by the undead for no reason, but their brains will never connect the two. Their almonds are off.

Attached: army of color.jpg (603x302, 70K)

Not to mention Danny is acting like her FATHER. These people are retarded.

But you CAN'T, always get whatcha waaaaaaant....

based black reaction men
youtube.com/watch?v=5lscJMmC-EQ

It's the setup for Arya killing Dany next episode.

like good writing and complete storylines?

It does.

What the fuck kind of retarded name is that?

>Total number of abortions in the U.S. 1973-2013: 56.5 million+
>219 abortions per 1,000 live births (according to the Centers for Disease Control)
>Abortions per year: 1.058 million
>Abortions per day: 2,899
>Abortions per hour: 120
>1 abortion every 30 seconds

Women are the most genocidal creatures mankind has ever seen.

Cersei is my waifu

He forgot about it because he's an idiot, like Jamie.

>GRRM writes the books
>Stannis wins or Jon wins
>they get butthurt all over again

Yes, please do that George

It's muhanad a different name you dumb fuck

Uncreative Jews feel need to destroy mysticism in white literature.

>The lost warlock

PREEEEEEEEEEE

>taking a fictional characters demise personally

crazy

I unironically think the concept of Dany being evil all along is so unfathomable to normalfags is because they're so conditioned by propaganda that they think those red flags are actually good things as long as they're outwardly framed as a positive.

I mean shit, these are the same people who think Arya, an innocent little girl, becoming a remorseless killer after suffering unimaginable trauma to the point she loses her personal identity to revenge is "le epic and badass".

Why do you think they push race mixing so much? If you have no heritage, then you have no loyalty. Thus, you will always vote in the interest of more globalism.

POWERFUL and WOKE
CLAPBACK

They never create, they can only destroy.

Hillary wishes she could get away with this kind of blatant genocide. She's more like Cersei.

Probably a Kazahk bastardization of the original Arabic or something. Definitely not northwestern European.

Thanks. Gonna impress normies with my clairvoyance now.

It wouldn’t have subverted your expectations if you weren’t a retard. Her closest advisors and allies (except the gelding military commander and her translator) all worried about her state of mind and she literally said she would torch the Red Keep with small folk in it in the previous episode.

Still based

Yes. Yes, they ABSOLUTELY, whole heartedly, without any doubt or question, believe that if they bitch on twitter enough, a man will come along that will grant their wishes.

And no one will ever know. Why is he so proud about that?

one day these people will realize feminism has done nothing but ruin their own happiness
maybe

>persicutrd

Did this thing just facerolled on keyboard instead of typing her name?

P-p-powerful... :(

>a MAN will come along
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Almost like real life eh

based Jaime

If only then all the ugly manlets would be gone

jesus twitter threads are cancer

>And no one will ever know. Why is he so proud about that?

Jaime Lannister was regarded as one of the greatest knights in the kingdom at one point, and he was the Kingslayer.

>The jump cuts from Sandor getting beat to her were just plain awful too. Completely pointless.
Considering there was no thematic connection between the two, I'd agree. When the lady reached down to give Arya her hand I sort of expected some kind of intervention that helped Sandor, but alas my expectations were subverted

COOL DOWN HOTHEAD FUCK

> On my life, fuck! Dany suck your dad! The pussyhole!

He's dismayed that Danny turned out like her dad, Aerys Targaryn, whom he considers a vaginal canal. Best guess I can make.

I'm disappointed she wasn't actually dead.

I laughed really hard
Euron was literally allowed to mock the audience as his parting words