I'm the man who killed Jamie Lannister

I'm the man who killed Jamie Lannister

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 11.25.08 PM.png (1277x695, 1.26M)

He didn't.

... Was that what you wanted the most? But Jaime Lannister has been a cripple for 6 years already and nobody cares about his fighting skills anymore.
You killed your brother and built all those boats so that you could defeat Jaime Lannister in a duel?

What was even the fucking point of him in the show

>I'm the King who killed the Kingslayer

while laughing maniacally would've been better

do you remember all those scenes where euron said he always wanted to beat jaime lannister in a fight? well he finally got his wish!

>do you remember all those scenes where euron said he always wanted to beat jaime lannister in a fight?
no

Cersei needed a sub boss

Say it with me

Eh.

But he lost.

He isn't though, the rocks did

He is now with Stannis and the "They never saw our body" guys.

They needed ships in the harbor so he got cast

That fight made no sense.

jamie would've eventually bled out or died of hemorrhaging, so he technically did ensure he'd die

>loses to jaime
>dies acting like he won
>jaime ignores getting stabbed twice and runs back to get crushed by rocks because of how much he wants to fuck his sister

this was so cringe

a finger in the bum. that's both what he does best, and a metaphor for this season.

>Book Euron
>“The bleeding star bespoke the end,” he said to Aeron. “These are the last days, when the world shall be broken and remade. A new god shall be born from the graves and charnel pits.” Then Euron lifted a great horn to his lips and blew, and dragons and krakens and sphinxes came at his command and bowed before him. “Kneel, brother,” the Crow’s Eye commanded. “I am your king, I am your god. Worship me, and I will raise you up to be my priest.”
>“Never. No godless man may sit the Seastone Chair!”
>“Why would I want that hard black rock? Brother, look again and see where I am seated.”
>Aeron Damphair looked. The mound of skulls was gone. Now it was metal underneath the Crow’s Eye: a great, tall, twisted seat of razor sharp iron, barbs and blades and broken swords, all dripping blood.
>Impaled upon the longer spikes were the bodies of the gods. The Maiden was there and the Father and the Mother, the Warrior and Crone and Smith … even the Stranger. They hung side by side with all manner of queer foreign gods: the Great Shepherd and the Black Goat, three-headed Trios and the Pale Child Bakkalon, the Lord of Light and the butterfly god of Naath.
>And there, swollen and green, half-devoured by crabs, the Drowned God festered with the rest, seawater still dripping from his hair. Then, Euron Crow’s Eye laughed again
>He saw the longships of the Ironborn adrift and burning on a boiling blood-red sea. He saw his brother on the Iron Throne again, but Euron was no longer human. He seemed more squid than man, a monster fathered by a kraken of the deep, his face a mass of writhing tentacles. Beside him stood a shadow in woman’s form, long and tall and terrible, her hands alive with pale white fire. Dwarves capered for their amusement, male and female, naked and misshapen, locked in carnal embrace, biting and tearing at each other as Euron and his mate laughed and laughed and laughed
>Show Euron
>I FUCKED THE QUEEN HAHA WOO FINGER IN BUM XD

Attached: epilogue.jpg (590x375, 47K)

so much better kino

COCK O' THE NORF

he was a real RocknRolla

I actually thought it might have been poison, but a collapsing castle works too I guess.

I will always be mad.

wait can someone explain this
fake leaks to throw people off?

Another cuhrayze wicked sense of humor villain to replace Ramsay

Killing the other pointless plot thread (Dorne). QUALITY writing.

by piling up bricks to literally
>*blocks your path*

Attached: 15568957605663.jpg (800x600, 104K)

I'm an Earthrocker
Victarion is an Earthrocker too

ya bro

What is he gonna do next?

His character motivation was "I WANT TO FUCK THE QUEEN" and his character arc was fucking the queen, this is referenced subtly in his final conversation with Jaime when he mentions that he fucked the queen.

Meh

The rocks were actualliy Arya in disguise and the horse was Syrio.

This is why his final confrontation had to be with Jaime, the other guy who fucked the queen.

A show with dragons and zombie sub-zeros isnt meant to make sense.

>He killed a man with no great deeds in the book of knights
He killed no one, someone who will be lost in history. A literal footnote next to a king who will eventually be forgotton

there's still time

So if killed the Kingslayer does that make him the Kingslayer's Slayer?

D&D thought that what the show really needed was Roose Bolton 2.0.

Apparently in the books he's a much bigger and more twisted figure than the show. Another character that was ruined with potential.

I'm pretty sure he didn't. Jamie died to pic related.

Attached: The-Rock.jpg (900x450, 34K)

Unironically wouldn't be surprised if they wasted money on shooting multiple endings

To be the greatest Honker that ever lived

Attached: 1557718742349.png (1400x1400, 987K)

am i replying to bait? well done lad

wacky pirate

No wonder his actor was so disappointed ROFL

He was cast to be the dark lord, the culmination of all the show's villains, and he did nothing.

> Allow Jamie to grab his sword

> Get stabbed

"Okay, this is epic"

Consolation prize

Don't you mean Ramsay? Book Roose was a cold as ice no fun allowed autist.

was breaking the 4th wall really necessary?

>Bran has become king
>show scenes of all remaining characters living happily in their old age
>fade to black
>cut to small boats arriving on a shore
>it's island of Pyke
>old man leading them
>Euron in that make up turns around and winks to the camera
>credits roll

Attached: 152348238991930.png (554x400, 66K)

pug, pug, the pugfaced man. he looks like ricky gervais.

based and honkpilled

I thought it was a cool line.

He has beautiful teeth for being a pirate.

Book Euron is basically Ganondorf.

>do you remember all those scenes where euron said he always wanted to beat jaime lannister in a fight
there is literally a whole scene where he talks about how much he admires Jaime since watching him during the Siege of Pyke

What are the odds that Euron is the only one to wash upon the shore right when Jaime is there?

BRAAVOSI DAVID

To fill some time and make people think it's a show

>winks at camera
>theme music plays

Why dont any sites have the episode up

This. It's all he had left.