Game of Thrones, sweetie, you're cancelled

Game of Thrones, sweetie, you're cancelled.

Attached: file.png (880x727, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
youtube.com/watch?v=HIqfQ-khI5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they hate it for the wrong reasons. this episode was unironically kino.

are we pretending last week's episode wasn't bad to "epically own the SJWs" now ?

It wasn't even a bad Episode though. I don't remember the fanbase ever acting this way. In season one Ned Stark fans were angry he went out that way but still understood that the episode was good.

Based on the answer is yes.

yeah we're going 10/10 on this one
they want to call us incels for hating the night king episode okay fine we'll fuck with them for hating this one

It's probably the worst episode of the past 3 seasons. Don't be retarded.

It was a pretty shit episode but not significantly worse than other episodes for the past few seasons. I think people are just aware of it because its the conclusion.

god the shit taste on this site cant wait till this shit dies

cringe

the only episode this season that was "bad" was episode 2

best of season 8 by far. retards hate it because they can't see the foreshadowing telegraphed to them in giant neon letters for the last couple years

>haha watch star trek man game of thrones is horrible
>yeah the next sci-fi con is coming up my mom is gonna drop me off haha I turn 38 next month

of course it is, next week is the last episode you know

>even buzzfeed hated it
Lmao

>Yea Forums is now going to pretend to like this literal trash because it's making normies mad
you guys are the worst

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

I actually agree apart from the Lannisters. All of them were poorly written and acted in this episode, it's like the writers just gave up on that front. Dany burning the city was kino however and has been telegraphed since day one.

We already do this with Republicans, so why not for Game of Thrones too

>implying it matters
Its not a democracy. The people have no vote. The script is written. The film is in the can. The shows over. Life isn't fair. HBO is laughing all the way to the bank

Why?

Why are you watching this dogshit in the first place. Read a book

Attached: 1527262482019.jpg (454x453, 57K)

>D&D destroyed future blu-ray/dvd sales of the franchise
>Prequel shows may not get a high viewership as a result

Hmm

Wtf I love GoT now

>is just a compilation of tweets
How do you get paid to do this

>buzzfeed
>twitter screencap thread

Kill yourself

what book u recommend? You reading one now or have some lined up?

>foreshadowing
But I thought this show was about ignoring conventional literary techniques like foreshadowing for the sake of subverting expectations.

because people click on it and get mad about it and advertise it to other idiots like Yea Forums and an advertiser pays you money to puts on your clickbait article

You don't want to get paid to do that, the person who "wrote" this article along with all their ilk will be out of jobs within the next decade.

>Dany literally rees after the battle is won
>20 minutes of arya for fuck all reason
>The same scorpion that auto locked on Rhaegal are all of a sudden too heavy and aren't semi-automatic
It's over. You can larp all you want now because the "SJWs" agree with us, but this was trash. IT's so infuriating because literally everything else is 10/10 except the writing.

other than obligatory >>Yea Forums

short story books are always pretty good if you're super busy

It was "kino" like the battle of Winterfell but severely held back by retarded choices in the plot, i get that it's stupid to expect characters to be perfect rational agents when they're emotionally distressed hence why i think it's understandable that Daenerys acted this way even though she ruined decades of work and character progression but you'd think that for people who are surrounded by military minds they'd come up with better tactics. Also the teleporting cartoon villain that is Euron doesn't really help.

Stop forming your opinions around what the people you don't like think you contrarian teenage niggers

You're wrong but episode 2 wasn't really bad just unmemorable.

Attached: 1550300418405.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Ohhhh no sweetieaty. Have sex incel.

i was laughing the entire time, pure comedy kino

well they still had 6 seasons to go then

now there's nothing left

this is the note it's going to leave on. It was all a waste of time.

>You're wrong but episode 2 wasn't really bad just unmemorable.
yeah, "bad"
if there had been a single bad episode of this show I would have stopped watching

>you're mad and that's a good thing, and here's why

Attached: 1551669778527.gif (540x297, 2M)

>buzzfeed
who cares lol

Yea Forums is literally full of fags

This might be the cringiest thing I've read maybe ever

ok buddy

You offerin your boypussi faggot?

Attached: 1493503078241.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

I haven't visted cause im a brainlet and they talk about Nietzsche n shit
Do they have threads for brainlets like myself? I guess if they talk short stories itd be worth a try

cope

Attached: 1519227706062.jpg (491x491, 68K)

>basedfeed

>Dany literally rees after the battle is won
she won the battle for king's landing but lost the battle for the iron throne. she knew all she could do was burn the city and scare everyone into submission

well thanks for posting I was about to agree with you

>HEY GUYS, THE TARGS WERE ALWAYS EVIL, CRUEL, AND MOSTLY INSANE REMNANTS FROM ANOTHER DEAD KINGDOM, BUT THIS ONE'S A FEEEEMAAAAALEEE SO SHE MUST BE IMMUNE TO ALL THAT.

Viserys just voiced his intentions openly, but Dany was always the same as he.

this

No it's just the shitskins that love epic shitskin action pandering

>cersei dies on mothers day
lol

Why the homophobia? Have sex incel.

>ITT: Characters that killed less people than Dani.

I liked it all along, froggie

Everyone who was paying attention could see the payoff coming and weren't changing their mind every episode

That's the joke. The audience was built up with the belief that the show was going to subvert their expectations, so when the show did exactly what was planned out from the beginning, their expectations were subverted.

Attached: 1556856812474.gif (344x426, 714K)

>Everyone who was paying attention could see the payoff coming and weren't changing their mind every episode
based

The only thing I was hoping for is that it will make the normies mad. It's bad for 5 years now, why didn't you quit watching in s5-6 like any sane person?

I blame capeshit, it has trained a generation of movie watchers to be spoiled little shits who can't into basic nuance besides good and muh bad

I've never watched a single episode of this dumpster fire, I'm just here to bathe in the salt.

Attached: 1497933320695.png (695x515, 20K)

yeah torching an entire city, killing raping and burning its people is such a morally gray area bro it's so nuanced and deep you're so smart man you're not like those normies who watch capeshit and think everything is black and white, only you understand bro

>implying the crazy chick who treated flying beasts as her children was good or sane

kys

Holy shit first user to point this out

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (600x706, 44K)

>he thought Dany was good
literal projection

>was good
She used to be yes but she ended up throwing everything away to satisfy her hate boner

I'm so glad this episode was bad, I hate seeing normies having fun

>investing a DECADE OF OUR LIVES!?!?!?
>72 episodes
>average length of 65 minutes per episode
>4,680 minutes
>78 hours
>3.25 days
>3.25 days = a decade

these people are retarded

>She used to be yes
never man, not even in the first season.

It's trash really

We've been saying the exact same shit for the last 2-3 weeks, shut the fuck up.

9 years invested in this show going down the drain but who cares, we're stickin it to the libs!

>we
kys reddit

that's an OOF from me, dawg

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

Yeah yeah yeah, shut the fuck up, go away.

>Everyone who was paying attention could see the payoff coming and weren't changing their mind every episode
That purported leak of there being multiple endings makes me laugh. I feel like they put that info out there so that people are in disbelief/denial over the ending. It's gonna be a beautiful dumpster fire.

Why not ? It's pretty well exposed by Vaerys and Tyrion, she had the name, the army, the dragons, the money and most importantly good councilors. Stannis was probably the rightful heir but speaking strictly in terms of what would be "best" for the realm i think Daenerys was it for a large part of the show but honestly she probably should've stayed in Essos.
God i miss Stannis

Attached: 518541854854.png (432x527, 417K)

Calm down

stop using words you don't know the meaning of

>sperging this hard over someone saying the same thing as themselves

Yep, gotta be reddit

Why the hell would I want to be mad about this? I don't need to be miserable, so I'll laugh at the people who take this shit so seriously.

Dany the bells rang! They surrendered! OH MY GODS SHE HAS HER AIRPODS IN! SHE CAN'T HEAR US!

Attached: epic.png (720x776, 498K)

underrated post heres a you for ya

>two comments casually telling some retard to stfu
>sperging this hard
You can leave now.

Attached: 1532209054383.jpg (317x267, 22K)

what are they listening to?

This episode was really horrible but it's no worse than the third episode of the season.The fanbase will nevertheless hate this episode more because of their personal investment in the characters. Their feelings aren't baseless, though, despite being exaggerated by that aforementioned investment.

For Whom The Bell Tolls, obviously.

I still think the battle of winterfell was the worst episode in the series. I only want o watch the finale with the small hope that the night king didnt just get mary sue'd like that.

Man, I don't watch this shit but do you remember how hyped people were for the start of this season? Oh how the times change

>and who...are you...

Attached: 987874.png (360x346, 142K)

Based and redpilled

> “Put his castle to the torch and his people to the sword, I say,”Ser Axell concluded. “Leave Claw Isle a desolation of ash and bone, fit only for carrion crows, so therealm might see the fate of those who bed with Lannisters.”
>" Claw Isle is weakly held, yes. Heldby women and children and old men. And why is that? Because their husbands and sons and fathers diedon the Blackwater, that’s why. Died at their oars, or with swords in their hands, fighting beneath ourbanners. Yet Ser Axell proposes we swoop down on the homes they left behind, to rape their widowsand put their children to the sword. These smallfolk are no traitors . . . ”
>“Every man has choices. They might have refused to kneel. Some did, and died for it. Yet they died truemen, and loyal.”
> “I shall bring justice to Westeros. A thing Ser Axell understands as little as he does war. Claw Islewould gain me naught . . . and it was evil, just as you said. Celtigar must pay the traitor’s price himself, inhis own person. And when I come into my kingdom, he shall. Every man shall reap what he has sown,from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, Ipromise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that.” ( Stannis )

Meanwhile, Mad Queen Dany

>"Uhm, no sweetie. The people should have risen up against Dany. I'll burn them all"

Nah. It was garbage and doesn't keep up with the spirit of the earlier seasons. Everyone was a retard in this episode.

Hells Bells.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

Attached: 1392349935617.png (437x597, 235K)

I've had enough of this MYSOGYNISTIC bullshit, if there is just one more episode as bad as that, I am quitting this show

fire by arthur brown

Yes.

Attached: 1557339888579.jpg (741x741, 59K)

>shoehorn a force of nature threat termnatoring to KL in the wrap up episode.
Now that's a subverted expectation.

>she had the name, the army, the dragons, the money and most importantly good councilors
as far back as I can remember she's been completely self serving. it's the one quality the stark family has that none of the others do.

this one? r u serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Attached: uhh.jpg (586x663, 20K)

I hope this is just a copy of a dumb Twitter post.

Have sex

telling someone to shut the fuck up because they said something "we" already said is extremely autistic behavior

if you weren't a little retard you'd realize all late targariens ended up mad.

I mean the one quality the stark family lacks.

Right, seeing someone go "we" and then inject yourself into that "we" so you can complain about it is extremely autistic behavior. That's been my position the entire time, hence the shut the fuck up.

>quitting the show in time to only miss the finale

based

i dont remember a single slow motion moment on episode 9 of season 1, yet this episode was 70% unnecessary slowmotion of unneeded stuff, why the actual fuck did we even see arya in this episode

Attached: 10968398_909093445824031_9030978180520340827_n.jpg (170x198, 6K)

>he followed the show for nine years
>he didn’t tune in on the last season to watch the dumpster fire

How embarrassing!

that would be bad. But maybe a nod to a rebirth of the cycle. Or some sort of battle with the TER.

>"I behave autistically. That's why I do the things I do."

If only more autists were as self-aware as yourself.

She was starting to show promise though it's what made her character interesting to me, imo she's a deconstruction/subversion of the typical high fantasy conqueror/ruler or generally the average person's idea of what a good ruler should be and it's pretty fucking bad, it's why she surrounded herself with good council it was her only redeeming quality for a while, take Tyrion re-instating slavery for a transitional period to let the economy and the people adjust for example.

What does that have to do with what i said you dumb fucking nigger

Visually, it's good.
The sound editing was good.
Costumes and set design were good.

But the actual writing was shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Exactly my thoughts on the battle of winterfell episode it's really too bad

this is who posts on Yea Forums in the post-2016 era

of coursh

Attached: 1470736179175.png (600x826, 641K)

i want my secret club back

Attached: 1549002776126.png (500x540, 260K)

Yeah, I didn't expect you to be able to battle past this sentence either. At least you tried.

>"I struggle to produce coherent thoughts often enough that others predictably have difficulty making sense of my thoughts! I am the perfect debater!"

all this diverging from the books shit was infuriating, but coming here and seeing everyone ironically like this stupid shit is hilarious

Attached: hyuk.png (403x395, 170K)

school shooter danaerys

Pretty much.

Most people are hating on these recent episodes because Danny isn't acting as the Mary Sue getting all the praise from everyone and becoming the godly queen they dreamed she'd be. When the reality is she's been an insane warmonger torching armies and never managing a kingdom of any sort well even when she had followers thinking of her as a goddess.

Hell's Bells

>I can't see the road therefore the road doesn't exist.

Attached: 1536963674047.png (393x391, 216K)

>reddit spacing
back to /r/freefolk you faggot

You idiots. Dany rode in and dodged ALL the ships with ease, lancers were standing OUTSIDE the walls like idiots, Jamie got stabbed three times and just got up and walked up a cliif to Cersei (Euron even laughed saying he had beaten him because we all know how plot armor works), Arya and her fucking horse has impenetrable armor and survive an onslaught when literally everyone around them dies, Dany decided to kill everyone (rather than just Cersei) even though she had already won the battle. I mean seriously, if Arya kills Dany and not Jon this show is going to be worse than dogshit. Why else would they waste type showing us the deaths from Arya's perspective if not to setup her next target?

WE

Attached: 1552354666739s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

Gamers rise the FUCK up

It's a bit more than submission. You can rule by fear without literally killing ALL of your subjects and destroying the entire city. It wasn't rational it all, it was just wanton destruction and fitting for the Mad Queen.

Mother's day was on 10th

>Why else would they waste type showing us the deaths from Arya's perspective if not to setup her next target?
We needed a reason to care about the onslaught because clearly random peasants weren't cutting it for D&D so they inserted their golden child into the fray and did the exact same cutaway bullshit the did in episode 3 like 5 fucking times. When they fire carpet bombed and dropped LITERALLY on her and they showed her alive the next scene I was just done with everything.

>She was starting to show promise though
her struggle was always to listen to other people. the only decisions she ever made were to ride her dragons. it was her power and control. she really didn't have anything else going for her. jon is the rightful king by blood and she threw a hissy fit when she learned. she's rotten.

Exactly, people who are based and redpilled.

This

where was he?

Attached: 1557334218505.png (621x740, 597K)

RULES OF NATUREEEE

>they hate it for the wrong reasons.
Correct. It's shit for other reasons.

>her struggle was always to listen to other people.
Not at first not she realised she lacked in tact when it came to these things so she deferred to her councilors for many of her decisions even if it often took some first gross misstep for her to realise she still needs to learn.
>Jon is the rightful king by blood and she threw a hissy fit when she learned. she's rotten.
Yeah she completely went back on any of the stuff i mentionned later on now she just deserves to get curb stomped

He's waiting to get High Rock as promised by Tyrion.

The biggest fleet in the history of Westeros was like 9 boats that all conveniently missed the dragon

Fuck this gay show.

It was great

Disco Inferno

apart from the criminal underuse of cersei and euron's disappointing and entirely pointless arc closing, this was nearly martin-esque:

- abject savagery from northerners and danaerys's army
- danaerys's true intentions are revealed to be deeply corrupted by power. this was paralleled in real time by sandor's search for revenge and his "you don't want to end up like me" monologue. no matter how many people she's freed, in the end it was about herself and the power that drove her mad
- jon realizes that his abdication of power has only resulted in disaster. despite being surrounded by the detriments of society in the seven kingdoms his whole life, he does nothing to try and change the world he lives in. he shows that shiftless men will see their world ruined by others with worse ambitions
- jaime's an addict for fucking his sister and threw away his opportunity at being on the winning side of the war cuz he really wanted to fuck his sister again and because people don't change

dozens of characters have been ruined but when the arcs line up consistently with GRRM themes people hate it

>2011
It was a different time.

You niggers are the absolute biggest fucking shiteaters on Yea Forums. I've never seen anyone as contrarian as Yea Forums after this fucking season.

I'm an uneducated swine myself and I go there all the time. Meme responses aside, they often give good recs. In that sense, they're a tad better than Yea Forums IMO... And light years better than Yea Forums, but that's expected since Yea Forums has shit taste in general.

I just loved seeing it all BURN.

> ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME...

Attached: thanos.jpg (600x539, 53K)

>character progression

this is unironically what subverting expectations entails. dany builds her creed on being a queen of the people and freeing slaves and uniting outgroups, but in the end absolute power corrupted her absolutely. don't you see? it's not about her character progression, it's about things that cause her to belie her character, i.e. power

this was artistically maybe the best they've ever done

Attached: 1538577487759.png (282x193, 25K)

you first

seeething

Agreed

cringe

>watching this shitshow in the first place

Nigger go rewatch what happened with the dreaded night king then reflect on how retarded your post is

Even the normies hate it lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

*while pregnant

Literally Hells Bells. I'd burn down a city too with that on.

Good thing the opinion of tourists only exists for mockery and disdain. Imagine if this site thought normalfag opinions were worth more than the first tinkle in the morning.

I finally tried The Wheel of time, after seeing it get recommended a dozen times, and it's pretty good.
Everyone says this, and it's true, it's kind of cliche... at first. But it unfolds in a very interesting way.

Normies only got mad when the show started going against their agenda, they were completely satisfied right up until S8E04.

Everyone hates it for the story beats but really they should hate it for the reasons that I hate it.

They must have forgotten about the times she burned the tarleys

I'm insanely attracted to Joffrey. I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

Lol your tears sustain me
Mmm your tears are so yummy

The salt from Danyfags on Yea Forums is fucking hilarious

Them bones

Much like capeshit, it's always been a joke. Sorry you were slow on the uptake. Grow some more, you'll get there one day.

man buzzfeed needs a nuke. this was clearly the best ep of the season so far, not even close

Seek and Destroy, Metallica.

Obviously.

good joke, jose
this gringo only knows because of a coworker

>not understanding from season 1's ending that it would end like this
pathetic mutt

Jaime got ruined worse than Stannis.

It's what they deserve after defending the long night lol this episode was based

this

go the fuck back to plebbit or kill yourself.
one or the other and I don’t care which one.

>years invested in this show
Jesus christ you did not write that

Attached: 1418886795511.jpg (800x601, 263K)

>9 years invested
wow i hope watching 1 episode a week during 3 months every year or so wasn't too hard, you fucking nigger do you even know how retarded you sound

Can't expect female fans to be objective about stuff

STOP READING TWITTER AND YOU'LL BE HAPPIER

>
watching the twitter meltdown has been a highlight of my week

Attached: 1547079623188.jpg (800x850, 74K)

I just gave it 3 and even I feel that I wasted so much time, just lol at me for rewatching this shit a couple of weeks prior this shitson

This board is fucking insufferable. I love that everyone is focusing on Dany going nuts and not the fucking character assassination for Jaime.

We got over that when they assassinated him last week

DO YOU REMEMBAH

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1517537708853.png (1024x768, 122K)

Can someone fill me in why the last episode was so bad, i dont follow the show. I just wanna know why twitter is in outrage yet again.

Attached: 42646728_320005135424268_8976632706934767616_n.png (466x458, 164K)

YASS QUEEN SLAY started actually slaying and doing war crimes and shit. It's been heavily foreshadowed since the start but normies gon norm.

Dany went mad and everyone who was a dany supporter was too dumb to see it coming.

> this was nearly martin-esque
Don't forget the main one, "war is hell". ASOIAF has a strong "atrocities of war" message that was ever-present in this episode.

that isn't a NO. What's your endgame closeted faggot?

And I don't mean that the writing was good or anything, it was rushed and even though they had some foreshadowing leading up to this the actual character development was poorly handled. But at least it's funny now that the people who don't mind shit writing aren't getting what they want.

burn baby burn...burn baby burn

MUH FEMINIST EMPOWERMENT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

have sneed

even linda from westeros.org says this episode had some redeeming character moments.

I dropped this show in the 3rd season because I thought it sucked. The shittiness of it reaching an apex now after years of people fawning over it is hilarious desu, it's been awful for years.

Attached: incelcreeps.png (562x173, 145K)

Not really though. I don't even like the bitch, but her character got fucking butchered. The entire time her schtick has been "Oh waaah what about the little people." "I am not my father waaah" "No more people in chains waaah" Even in this episode she states how "They will no longer be held hostage by a tyrant." Guess she just meant to butcher them all. By all means I'm fine with character going kill crazy when t heir build up warranting it, but all of the signs prior to this episode did not build up to her going full Stalin.

You have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIqfQ-khI5s

She has brutally murdered people who wouldn't serve her to send a message every season. This was an escalation, not a change in character.

Aside from yass queen showing her true colors...
>ballistas are suddenly totally useless despite being insanely effective in the prior episode
>attacking army just stands around in front of the gate waiting for Dany to attack, well within arrow and ballista range
>Jaime and Euron fight is dumb
>Jaime and Cersei death is meh
>CLEGANEBOWL tarnshed by cutting back and forth to quasimodo running around aimlessly

Also the way Dany snapped was kind of dumb. After taking the city with almost no losses, she suddenly snaps and decided the destroy the entire city for no reason because she hears some bells.

Attached: khaleesi kiddo cities.jpg (585x474, 120K)

>muh muh dragun show

Attached: 1_ft9u4epdwUZ7gqvvvWxV1g.gif (400x225, 2.47M)

kek

proof the left can't meme

>Costumes and set design were good.

The town looked like it was made out of cardboard boxes and greenscreens. It was the first thing that popped in my head was how shit the city looked compared to season 1.

have sex

yikes